Rush Jobs - Stolen Art Thief

Story Info
Kidnappers chase a high commission on a tight deadline.
2.1k words
3.93
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pickup is at noon," Evan said, putting the car into park.

"What, like an hour window? During lunch rush?" Vicky asked.

"No, like I said, noon. Twelve exactly,"

"Bullshit. An hour is barely reasonable."

"You're not wrong, but we've got three minutes. Dispatch said we could get away with five, but apparently they weren't sure enough to put it on the invoice."

She sighed, not quite ready to concede. "Half an hour is double rate. What the fuck are they giving us for this kind of risk and... and precision?"

Evan shrugged. "An extra 10% of the sale. Or double. Whichever is more."

She saw so much red it was popping out on her face. "10% OR double? the fuck kind of cheap-"

She stopped for a moment, looking at his faint smile.

"If the buyer needs a half hour window, the snatch costs triple, right? What are they paying for 3 minutes?"

Even grinned. "I can't say for sure, but I believe it's what the sales team calls 'bespoke rates.'"

"Still a little shitty not to give us the double along with the 10%, considering the request," he added.

She smirked. "Bullshit, Evan! That double is gonna be chump change, and you know it."

Evan nodded. "Grab the order out of the glove box. Here's what I'm thinking."

* * * * *

Sana waved at Melissa, the woman craning her long neck to smile back as she pulled out of the drive, giving her dusty pickup giving a fresh coating. Smiling blandly, the petite woman gathered her frizzy hair in a bunch and wrapped it in a scrunchy, turning around.

The moment the truck turned the bend, Sana sprinted towards the little cottage house behind the sprawling ranch, Melissa's poached key in her hand. It was now or never. In ten minutes, Melissa would be back from picking up the buyer in town, and it would already be too late.

The artifact was fucking weird, but apparently people would pay a lot for weird. And God knows Melissa owed her after what Sana had been through for the last week. At least she couldn't fault the girl for a lack of passion. Still, it would take some damn good whiskey and an obliging young man to put that all behind her.

Anyway, if the fertility idols were really as precious as Melissa claimed, you'd think the older woman would treat them with some more respect. It was downright unsanitary.

Sana had her hand on the knob of the oversized wooden door, painted what she considered a tacky goth girl purple with black trim. Then she heard a car door slam.

Something was a little uncanny about the woman walking around the corner. Not only had she parked in the gravel lot behind the cottage house instead of the main lot, she'd also apparently chosen a spot near the back of the lot where Sana couldn't see the car.

And her look was all wrong for this far out in the boonies. The woman wore an expensive looking silk scarf through her curly, black hair; tailored, cream colored pants; and a dark blouse with a handmade and quite expensive looking wrap over her shoulders. She looked more like an East Coast art seller than an antiquities dealer — especially one from these parts.

"Is Melissa there?" she called out with an unmistakable Brooklyn accent. "Hello? I'm looking for Melissa, I've brought her item. It's very special so I need to get it inside for her." Every word was accented, as if she were used to shouting over traffic noise.

Sana wavered for a minute. She really didn't have time for this woman. But if she'd come all the way here to deliver whatever the item was, it might be worth the delay.

"Yeah, I'm her roommate, Vale-"

"Oh, Sana!" the woman interrupted, standing beside the guest house door "She's told me all about you. Would you help me get it inside for her, please, so I can catch my flight?"

Sana sighed. There went her anonymity. "Come on," she said, unlocking the door. "I'll unbolt the back so we can load it in."

She ushered the woman through the house. If she could rush this, she'd have just enough time to load up the artifacts, cash, and art before Melissa got back.

"Oh, you two have a lovely guest house," the woman said, striding behind her and seeming to fiddle with the zipper on her shoulder bag. "It must be so much fun living with Melissa. Can I ask-"

Sana threw open the last bolt and pushed open the back door, casting an impatient glance over her shoulder.

"I get it," the woman said. "Anyway, we're just about done." She pulled out a short black rod, with little metal contacts at the end. It looked like something Sana might own, but not something she'd need this woman to delivered in person."

Sana hesitated. "I thought you were bringing an artifact from the car. That doesn't look like a fertility monument."

The woman smiled, a completely different smile than the shmoozy, ironic, New York art collector grins she'd had moments before. She'd seen a cousin make that smile once as a kid, the moment the claw machine finally grabbed grabbed the teddy bear she'd been aiming for.

"Oh, that's because you haven't tried it yet, dear," she said, reaching out as if to offer it to Sana.

She took a step towards her, reaching out hesitantly. "What does it-"

The woman jabbed her in the stomach, sending Sana crumpling to the ground. The shock made her body spasm in pain, squeezing the breath out of her. She heard the door open behind her as she closed her eyes, focusing on getting up on her feet and away.

"I'll be back in a moment, dahling." the woman said, walking back into the house.

* * * * *

Evan looked at the woman on the ground. Her eyes were closed and she was struggling to stand up, wheezing out a word that sounded like "what?" or "why?"

She was confused more than anything, which was a good sign — it made his job a little quicker and easier.

"Come on, I can get you away from here, but we don't have much time." She looked up, her eyes flickering between the attractive man in the blandly stylish sports coat and slacks, and the car, just 15 feet away out the back door.

He knelt down, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her up, casting a worried look into the house. She didn't resist — as far as Sana knew, she had a better chance with him than Vicky.

He helped her to the car, then shoved her through the open back door, slamming it shut behind him.

"Who are you?" she asked, scuttling towards the other side of the back seat, her body barely starting to respond to her commands.

"Later," he said, reaching into his inside jacket pocket. "We have 30 seconds or so until she's back, so we need to get ready for her. This will help,"

"Get ready?" she croaked. "What do you mean? What is-"

She froze as the auto injector snicked into her neck.

"What the fuck did you just give me?" she shouted, clenching her fist.

"Something to help with the pain and loss of muscle control so we can escape. She's almost here. Are you ready?"

The woman stared, slowly unclenching her fist. Finally she nodded. He could already see the effect of the shot, her head wobbly and unsteady on her neck.

The driver's side door opened, and something heavy slumped into the wheel well.

"Oh shit, she's here," Sana said. "The woman who shocked mmmm-"

The last word was buried in Evan's shoulder as Sana slumped against it.

"Time to get our little collectible packed in her case, dahling. Safety first," she said, putting the car in reverse.

Evan carefully pulled Sana face up into his lap, her glazed eyes drifting around the interior as her mouth hung open.

"I told you you'd feel better," he smiled, reaching for a bag on the floorboard.

"Escape," she slurred out, a look of betrayal evident in her face despite her unfocused eyes.

"We are escaping, sweetie," he said, fastening a blindfold over her eyes and flipping her over.

"Why?"

"Keep quiet, and I'll tell you in a few," he said.

He pulled her arms behind her, easily overcoming her weakening struggles and zip-tying her wrists together..

"Please," she slurred, "don't-"

"In five minutes, you'll be too out of it to understand," he said, reaching for her ankles. "If you spend that time fighting me, you'll never get an explanation."

He was exaggerating. The powerful does of muscle relaxant would certainly make Sana feel disoriented — particularly as it was sufficient for a woman at least twice her size — but she'd be more or less in her right mind unless they decided to give her a sedative as well.

But it had the desired effect. She fell silent, her face jouncing against his crotch, as he finished the hogtie.

"Still with me?"

He took the unhappy little grunt as acquiescence.

"The fertility idol is just a fake. Good enough to fool the local appraiser, but not good enough to fool the buyer. Now that you stole it, Melissa gets a nice insurance payout."

Sana made a questioning grunt.

"Your friend figured you'd get greedy if she let you rob her. This idol is a fake, but a lot of her collection is pretty valuable. This way, she knows neither the idol nor its thief will pop up anywhere unexpected.

"The theft is her payday, sweetie," Val added. "And you're our payday."

Evan picked up the stone idol as Val turned off the rural highway into a little dead end path into the woods they'd scouted out earlier. Fake or not, it was an impressive member — porn star size, with a fat little decorative ram's head on top. It smelled distinctly used.

"Any thoughts about where to store the idol?" Val asked, smiling at him through the rear view mirror.

Evan glanced at Sana's round, little ass, her cream-colored silk panties exposed beneath a short skirt. She whimpered as he turned her on her side and stuck his hand down the front of her panties.

"Well, there's a river crossing in about 200 miles that should be deep enough." He paused, sniffing his fingers.

"In the meantime, looks like we might as well use the carrying case which Sana was helpful enough to bring it along."

"That poor, tiny thing?" Val asked, getting out of the car. "She's gonna need a woman's touch to get that thing inside her."

"Uh uh!" Sana shouted. "Uuuuh!"

Evan unzipped his pants and cutoff her protest. She pushed her tongue against him, trying to push him out of her mouth, and sighed, working himself down her throat.

"Just take your time," Evan called out as Val opened the door. "I'll give her something to distract her."

"And you," he said, flicking Sana's ear. "Put that tongue to work, or I'm finishing off in your ass."

Sana began licking enthusiastically, as Val cut her underwear off with a pair of surgical sheers. The three grew quiet for several minutes, with no sounds but the muted grunts and groans of Sana and the wet sounds of her captors plunging deeper into her holes, punctuated by the scattered songs of birds and the soft rattling of wind through leaves.

"Glad you're enjoying your last cock," Vicky said, gently scratching Sana's clit hood with her fingernail as she finally bottomed out the massive dildo.

"Guuuuh?"

"That's right," Evan said. "Apparently you're going to some kinky lesbian size queens who have use for your unique talents," he ran a finger along her stretched opening where the end of the dildo stuck out.

"What's she doing now," Val said, noticing Evan's blissed out expression giving way to a frown.

"Nothing, that's the problem," Evan said, sliding out of her mouth. "You remember what I'd said I'd do if you didn't finish me in your mouth?"

"Uh huh," said Sana, her voice resigned and more than a little needy.

Evan and Vicky exchanged a glance.

"You did promise," she said, cutting Sana's ankles free from her wrists.

Evan knelt over the round little ass.

"I suppose I did. Keep her mouth busy for me, won't you?"

"Of course," Vicky said, pulling off her pants. "Wouldn't want her to get out of practice."