Rush Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she was fucked. The video was starting, and now that it had progressed past the flimsy plot, the tutor and the student were really getting into it. What made this one my favorite, throughout all the times I had watched it, were the small noises the younger girl made every time she was touched. It sent shivers down my spine even now. I hoped it was doing the same to Sam. Her calves were still flexed, but her legs were obviously not going to last much longer. Her pussy was going to leak all over the Gazette the second she collapsed. She was going to lose the game in front of at least twenty other girls, watching two girls sixty nine on a desk.

I scooted past the two girls whose names I never learned, and managed to get a seat on the sofa behind the row of mostly empty, soaked chairs. I was only a little bit behind her. I didn't need her to see me. I didn't even need to see her perfect body, though I wouldn't complain at any glance I did get. I just needed to hear if she made any noises. She did.

She lasted a good while through the video, at least past the first orgasm from both actresses, but her leg strength eventually failed her. Right before then, I listened intently for her tiny little groans through clenched teeth. When her feet finally touched the floor again, she let out a soft, lustful whimper. I play the sound over in my head constantly, even to this day. It was unknowably erotic. I felt myself gush a little then and there. I wanted nothing more than to hear her do it again, but was beaten to the punch. Another girl noticed she had dropped and declared the game over before I knew it. Someone flipped on the lights, another quickly undid her ropes, and we all stood around the chair, staring at the newspaper. God. It was fucking drenched.

Her pussy had touched it for maybe 10 seconds before anyone besides me noticed, but it must have been dripping before then too. At this point, my hands were visibly shaking in excitement. I had to stuff them in my pockets and walk away before I did anything I would have regretted. A million questions raced through my head, all relating to how and why she was so turned on. No questions were answered, though, because Allie began her loud celebrations about completing another rush event. Apparently, none of them really cared about the lesbian porn thing. Maybe everyone's inhibitions had been lowered by what they had gone through, or something. I was still reeling.

Sam was too. After Allie raised her hand in the air Rocky style, she ducked out of the victory celebration and went to find her clothes. They were folded neatly on the couch cushion right next to me. With one hand covering her tits and the other her crotch, she desperately scanned the ground until she found what she was looking for.

"They're right here, Sam," I say, holding them out to her, my voice dripping with lust.

She didn't reply at first. Her face went beet red as she removed the hand from her milky white tits to grab the clothes. I don't even hide my stare at them. They're just fucking perfect. Pulling on a pair of panties and a bra, she slows down the dressing when she sits down next to me.

"Thank you," she starts pulling up her shorts, "for all of... that."

She gave me a knowing look with her comment; It was definitely strong enough to make me nervous in a normal state of mind, but I was too far gone at this point.

"Y'know... that video one is one of my favorites, too. I'm glad you liked it."

She stopped and looked down without a reply. Her wrists still had rope burn and her knuckles were white as she mulled over putting on her jean shorts. I saw her release the tension in her hands before she looked up, away from me. The shorts stayed off.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Where's the closest one?" She asked a girl in front of her.

A little hurt, I listened as the sophomore told her the first floor bathroom was just down the main hallway, but that it was a little creepy. She recommended the second floor one instead. I was concerned with other matters, though: Was she really not into it? Did I just weird her out?

She stood up unceremoniously, her clothes in hand, and walked out of the crowd. Before she left through the dark hallway, though, she glanced back at me. She looked flustered, but her eyes betrayed her yet again. She was telling me to follow her. I was in no position to decline. Waiting just a few moments afterwards to ensure none of the girls noticed the both of us--and to grab her clothes--I managed to get my first view of her panty-clad ass walking away. Stopping myself from grabbing her and diving in right there, in front of everyone, is one of my crowning achievements.

She was only about 20 feet ahead. I only got to the first door in the hallway when she got to the bathroom, at which point she held the door open from behind after entering. I hurried towards her, all sense of decency forgotten. I pushed through the doorway with a white knuckled grip on her clothes immediately failing. I closed the door with one hand, threw the clothes to the floor with the other, and took an immediate handful of her body with both. My right hand gripped her ass while my left held her by the side of her face as we made out with intensity. Her hands roamed my hips and arms while I quickly moved us towards the wall. She began exploring under my shirt as soon as I backed her entirely against the tile, presumably enjoying what she felt underneath as she moaned into my mouth. I was reluctant to, but felt it necessary to break away as I essentially tore my shirt right off, undoing the tie on my sweatpants in the same motion that I took to return to kissing her. I stepped out of my pants while our tongues still filled each others' mouths, and one of her hands roamed the wall for a second before finding the knob of the door. Click.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that," I giggled, realizing what she'd done.

She just bit her lip in reply. I returned to what I was doing. Sliding my hands up from her navel and behind her, I found her bra clamp and undid it with ease. I pulled away from her mouth for an instant to watch it fall, look back at her, and dive back in. She squirmed under my kiss, her grip grabbing as much of me as possible at any given moment. I left indelible hickies on either side of her beautiful freckled neck and shoulders, but moved to quicker kisses as I trailed down to her perfect tits. As soon as I took one of her petite pink nipples into my mouth, she clamped her hand to her mouth and tried to conceal her squeals of delight. The sounds were almost enough to make me cum right then and there, but I steeled my nerves to switch from one boob to the other, treating both with equal reverence. I stopped for a moment, grabbing one of them with the tips of my fingers and rolling with the slightest amount of pressure.

"You liked that, didn't you?" I mocked, looking up at her flushed face. Her eyelids fluttered like she was having trouble holding back an orgasm.

"Please," was all Sam could muster after a brief repose.

"If you say so," I replied.

My mouth went back to her nipples, licking and sucking without pause. My right hand stayed on the nipple I wasn't working with my mouth while my left ventured further down past her lithe stomach. When my fingertips touched the lacey brim of her panties, I let them linger for a moment. She said nothing but pushed her hips toward my palm, pleading with her body to be touched. I indulged her. Hooking the brim and pulling the little black underwear down, I slid my entire hand down to her pussy. I didn't even need to make contact to feel the absolute warmth radiating off of it, but was glad to as her juices covered my fingers. She moaned into her own hand again. I slid my middle finger through her slit from bottom to top, stopping there to lightly tease her clit. She clapped her hands to my hip and the back of my head, respectively, and whimpered. Loudly.

Out of fear, I stopped what I was doing with my mouth and clamped my hand over hers. I never stopped teasing her pussy while my grip covered her face.

"Not a sound," I said, with a surprising amount of steel to my voice.

She nodded in response, eyes wide in fear and lust. It wasn't long until she closed them, though, when I slid my middle finger finally into her boiling hot, soaking pussy. Her knees seemed to immediately go weak and I had to hold her in position by the mouth and pussy as I began to finger her. I slipped another finger in and teased her g-spot before I had finally had enough. I pulled out without warning, and brought my fingers up in between our faces. Sam didn't hesitate for a second as I used them to finger her mouth, letting her taste herself before I would. She licked and slurped in a frenzy, her hips grinding into me as she did.

I released my fingers from her mouth, gave her one last sloppy kiss, and slid down to my knees in front of her. She was now butt naked, her shoulders and arms pressed up against the tiled wall of the bathroom, letting her hips jut out towards me. The way she begged for it silently, only whimpering under her breath every so often, drove me off the wall. I hadn't even begun to touch myself and here she was, about to make me cum. I wasn't going to let her before I made her do it first, though. I took a deep breath of her smell. Sweaty, desperate. I grabbed the outer sides of her thighs as I kissed alongside her inner thighs. I made my way up right towards the top of her mound, kissing and lingering each time. She wiggled underneath me. Finally, I stuck out my tongue and took one slow lap from her hole to her clit, making sure to tease her labia along the way. I think she had a mini orgasm right then and there, as she tensed up even more and shoved her pussy into my face. My nose was now deeply involved, suffocating me with pussy, but I paid no mind. I brought one hand from holding her thighs over to begin fingering her as I did before and focused my tongue on her clit. I had no idea how she liked to be touched, really, but this worked for most girls--and it especially did with her. Though time moved slowly through the ecstasy of the taste and warmth of her pussy, it was in no time at all that she couldn't take my onslaught anymore. She grabbed the back of my head and held my face to her pussy as tightly as possible. I couldn't breathe, but I continued exactly what I was doing as I tried to make eye contact one last time, gazing up past her beautiful titties and into her face she came.

All at once it seemed to come, her amazing squirt. I had never seen anything like it before, at the time, and I was absolutely blown away. She let go of my hair in the instant she came and allowed me to pull back enough to be sprayed in the face--and mouth. Instinctively, I tried to catch as much of it as I could in my mouth. When she appeared to be done, I swallowed and gave a few more licks up her pussy as a reward. This is the best day of my entire life.

She pulled me back up soon after. We broke into another sloppy kiss, my face drenched in her cum. This time, she was the one who pulled away.

"That was fucking amazing," she said, panting, "Thank you."

"Thank me? Jesus Christ. I should be thanking you," I replied. We kissed again.

"Let me return the favor--"

She was cut off by the sounds of people coming down the hall. She looked at me with fear in her eyes before I pushed off of her, threw her clothes into her hands, and looked for somewhere to hide. I cursed the early 20th century bathroom design as I found my only solace in the clawfoot tub at the other end of the room. I hopped in the tub, pulling back the curtains in time to hear a knock at the door.

"Sam? Are you still in there?" Allie called out.

"Um, yes! Sorry!" Sam replied. I heard clothes rustling and a small Click! before her next words, "I'm just a little embarrassed."

"Oh, that's fine! No worries. I just wanted to bring you your winner's shot of fireball."

I heard the door creak open slightly. I couldn't see what was going on at all, so my heart immediately began beating out of my chest at the sound.

"Thanks!"

"Yeah," Allie paused, "Hey, you know none of us care, right? What gets you off is what gets you off."

I'm pretty sure I heard Sam pound back the shot.

"Seriously! Not even joking. I mean, we even got the DVD from one of our roommates. So, no worries," Allie placated. There was a pregnant pause.

"Really? Which roommate?"

"Well, I'm not really supposed to tell you," Allie paused, "but who cares? It was so totally Nancy's porn."

"Nancy? Really? That girl I talked to earlier today?"

"Yep! I'm pretty sure she's straight though--last semester she wouldn't shut up about her European History professor," Allie giggled, clearly happy to share my deepest thoughts with strangers. Whatever. She hadn't even pieced together that the male Prof. Yang was just the fake straight version of the story I told her.

"Right. So, yeah, what gets you off just gets you off, huh?"

Allie agreed one last time. She seemed to be a bit occupied with getting back to the celebration, and was happy to let Sam have a little more time alone to get dressed and ready. Thank God. The door closed and I opened the curtains slightly, peaking my head over the edge of the tub. Sam broke into laughter before approaching me in my hiding spot. She traced her fingers over my shoulders as I held on the side, looking up at her glaringly well-fucked face. How had Allie missed that?

"I just heard one of the sorority girls watches lesbian porn but must be straight," she quipped, still tracing my arms.

"Wow. She has good taste," I mused back.

"Right? Though... I doubt it's better than mine."

I raised an eyebrow, but played along.

"I doubt that. You'd have to prove a claim like that."

She smiled mischievously.

"I think I will."

12