All Comments on 'Russian Roulette'

by Antimatter42

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Step-bro ..... no one uses those terminologies, other than idiots like you. That alone was enough to forego reading .

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 3 years ago

The virgin bookworm transforms over night into a deep throating, gang bang nympho, who didn't think until the next morning she might get pregnant (when her step-bro said that was the goal)? The story sounds too rushed, and it comes across as unreal.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

She needs to proudly show off a baby bump during her gap year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked your descriptions of the scenery and the people. Very vivid.

The sex part was hot, but as the others said, felt too rushed. The scenes would have been hotter in the context of a different premise.

syd_v63syd_v63over 1 year ago

People don’t refer to each other as “Step-sis” even when they are, typical brother’s and sister’s will call each other by their names before using the designation sister or brother. In some cases they may periodically use terms like ‘Little’ or ‘Big’ to emphasize some type of role like dominance or submission or when their being flirtatious or playing, but mostly siblings refer to each other by their names. The use of the term ‘Step’ is often seen as derogatory and reflective of being an outsider.

regularguy13regularguy135 months ago

nice job. I like it when the dialogue drives the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous