Rustic Nights in Khokhapur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S06J
S06J
221 Followers

"Afterward, I made him promise that this was to be our little secret. Sure, Arjun nodded, bent down for his boxers, and pulled them on. His hard dick poked out of the elastic waistband. He pulled his shirt over it and pulled on his pants, It's a secret.'"

Sharmila took up the glass of water and sipped some more. Recalling this tale was making her horny I could tell as her face looked flushed.

"Before we came back to Khokhapur, I was already giving him daily blowjobs, may be 4-5 times a day and he rapidly started getting used to fill my mouth and spurt the rest on my face and breasts. His cum was really sweet and so addictive, it tasted like hot milk dessert and before long I started to crave and imagine about swallowing it all day."

"Sometimes in my lustful desperation I would hang a towel under my chest and collect the rest of semen. Once he left, I would lick the towel and wrung its contents into my mouth. I didn't even realize in those days of pure ecstasy when I had fallen so deeply for his magnificent cock."

"This continued after we were back and I had very soon convinced you to send him to me for tuition. In those alone hours we would fill our sexual urges to our heart's content."

"I slowly learnt to take his full cock in my throat so that he doesn't make a mess in the room every time ... it was such a painful process with his immense girth and my jaws used to hurt for days but I never gave up. As we continued, I learnt new ways to relax my mouth sufficiently to allow his length and girth fully in my warm throat and also keep sucking him & breathing so as to not choke."

He used to love that so much that in a few minutes he always spurted straight into my belly and after a month or so, I started to see physical changes in my body, like a glittering glow on my skin. It was as if all those minerals I sucked off him, were helping me maintain my youthful form."

I winked at Sharmila, "I think I know now why you used to eat so less and yet looked so beautiful and radiant I was positively jealous of you."

Even though we were discussing a taboo topic, we were after all two horny ladies with unrequited love life and it was strangely erotic to hear about your own son and his sexual prowess.

"How did it turn to making out and doing those dirty things I saw that night?"

"Bhabhi, a woman is born to love and submit and I had finally met my soulmate if I can dare to say ... In the confines of my room, we continued to experiment and we were both content with our lives. Arjun was quickly developing into a young and able man and seeing him so close to me, invariably made me wet and horny. It was obvious to me that we were physically dependent on each other and Arjun had also started to behave more possessively with me."

"He started to hug & kiss me more, around my waist and chest whenever I used to wear a saree and I could feel him kissing my intimate parts delicately. Sometimes when I would be lying on the bed he would come and kiss me on my lips while his fingers would roam on my bare midriff. His manly touch was like a stingray to my fluttering heart. He would kiss me, smile & leave, and I would wet myself and finger myself for hours."

"Maybe it was not only true love, but also a deep yearning of a woman who recognizes the ideal partner who can slake that ever-ending itch. I don't know why, only he caused my body to stir. I never realized that here is a boy who's may be young enough to be my son and yet I started to feel like a young married woman with him, something which I never felt with my own husband."

"It wasn't long before I started to reciprocate his kisses and hugs. I would naughtily grab him at the groin and wink mischievously many times when he's not attentive. He took it as a hint to proceed further. Sometimes when I would be sleeping, as a dare, he would come and shag on my face and breasts and I would wake to the burning lava hitting my skin. He would aim that monster at my face and shamelessly I would lick his cum from my face and massage it on my body in front of him."

"I can understand your situation Sharmila. Although I am his mother, your words have started to affect my physically. He's really manly & no wonder you couldn't handle that intimacy."

Sharmila nodded and hugged me, "Thanks Bhabhi for finally realizing this. You must understand that I never could say No to any of his fetishes. In fact, inside my heart, I would long to be used more cheaply than ever before. It was a never-ending game of who can go lower in this lust craze."

"I started to notice my features were changing. My skin had turned smooth as a baby, maybe with all the cum intake. Also, I saw my breasts and butt had increased from being just big to freakishly large in that year or so."

"Your son was changing me to what he wanted from my body and I loved the fact that he owned me. I couldn't wait for him anymore to just possess my womanhood. Before I continue, I want to know if you are really OK with the details or you want me to tell you gist?"

I immediately said, "No no my dear, please go into as much details, I am also loving this tale of seduction although it's my son you are talking about."

"Ok Bhabhi, but I have never opened up about this with anyone and I feel wickedly horny to talk to you like this", she smiled at me.

"One day I decided it was enough, and I needed to take this a notch further. When he was in the room, I came out from the bathroom, & deliberately dropped my towel when Arjun began to say something to me. I acted to fumble while picking up the towel, and I didn't make any effort to cover my exposed cunt, when I crouched low to pick it up. Anticipating that moment, I had been shaving it daily and it must have looked like a freshly bloomed rose to him."

"Dutifully, Arjun stood up to help me but on seeing him I stumbled & fell on his arms and kissed him on his neck. I slowly dragged his palm to my pussy which was already dripping wet with my juices. Ohhhhhhh ... Mommy ... Arjun said between kisses as he moved his mouth along my lower lips. I pushed his face into it and Arjun stuck out his tongue. It went between my wet slit and he tasted my tangy flavour. I shook uncontrollably as I felt my beloved son/lover's tongue working inside me. Ooooooohhhhhhh An orgasm swept over me right then."

"No one has ever done that for me, before. I leaned against the wall to catch my breath. Arjun pulled off his half-wet shirt and threw it on the floor. Mom, can I? Arjun didn't wait for an answer, with my hands still cupping the bottom of my boobs, he turned me toward him, bent a little, and took my right nipple into his mouth."

"I shivered & let go of my left tit and dropped my hand down to Arjun's raging erection. I wanted to take care of him that day as a woman would for husband. I rubbed his dick on my wet lips and he looked at me with inquiring eyes. Really? Arjun asked & took my hand in his. Walking naked hand in hand we groped each other all the way to the bed. I tried to hold my titties from swaying about."

"We were finally going to do it. I had longed it so much Bhabhi, it was burning me from inside. His dick pulsed with every heartbeat. He watched my butt shake as I jogged into the bathroom. I came back in from the bathroom holding a small virgin coconut oil bottle. I hope yours fits inside me.', I was feeling dreamy, euphoric, and high."

My mind drifted to a happy place as if I was drugged. I knew my brain wasn't working quite right, but I didn't care. How are we going to ... um ... get my dick ... in you? You're too tight.', Arjun hesitated but I ignored the nagging thoughts that scratched at the back of our minds about morality, decency or even physical damage that he could do."

"I poured a large amount of oil on his dick and rubbed it from the bulbous tip to the base and also spilled a copious amount around my pussy for better lubrication as this was my first time taking his monster and I didn't want to die before being I was satiated."

"I made Arjun lie down on the bed and I wanted to take him on top. Arjun understood & his nostrils flared with passion and hunger. May be could smell my wetness and it must have been heaven's scent. I lowered myself and to my surprise, I felt a great spreading sensation as inch after inch of the penis penetrated me. Gosh, Arjun ... uuuuuggggghhhhhhh ... you fit,' the most animalistic impulses I'd ever felt welled inside me. "

After a few painful thrusts, I gritted my teeth and in one downward push, I bottomed out and sat perfectly still on Arjun's hips and asked evilly, It's in my belly. How ... does it feel ... to you?

He was breathing in my beauty, your pussy feels ... uh ... Arjun grunted as he felt his dickhead push up against something. ... amazing.'

"I placed my hands on Arjun's chest and rocked my hips experimentally. I wanted to feel him pushing around my insides. It was both unsettling, and exquisite. My hips rocked faster. You're ... so deep ... uh ... uh ... uh ..., soft grunts escaped my lips."

"I'd never made such sounds before. I leaned back, placed my hands on Arjun's thighs, and bounced up and down. I was so used to my husband's little thing, that I kept thinking I'd dislodge Arjun at the top of my motion, but like him, his penis never left me alone."

"Amazed, I bounced higher and still he stayed. My eyes rolled inside my head. Why had no one told me sex could be like this? Wow, wow, wow, Arjun was mumbling to himself as he watched my teardrop boobs swinging obscenely above him. I shrieked as an orgasm overtook me. My shoulders convulsed and my body shook. I couldn't believe that I could bounce and writhe as I did."

"I seemed a woman possessed. Maybe I was."

"When my orgasm passed, I couldn't stop myself & rode Arjun harder. I put the soles of my feet on the bed and held my arms out to the side. My fingers flexed and made odd gestures as rapture moved through my whole body. I'm humping ... uh ... uh ... uh ... you, Arjun. I'm humping you.' I kept shrieking at the top of my lungs."

"This continued for an hour or so and I didn't count to be frank. It was just too much pleasure to take in and still be level headed. I kept working my ass through multiple orgasms that night. I would go back to bouncing on him with astonishingly long strokes, and then he would push me and take me sideways as he grabbed my boobs and kissed my back."

"I remember I kept looking at his young, handsome face and admired the vitality of his youth. I revelled in his raw, physical stamina and power and that moment it clicked; I am his forever."

My mouth felt parched, maybe it was my body, but I wasn't sure. I took some water and asked Sharmila, "You didn't tell me yet, why Arjun called you Mom?"

She sighed and looked away, "Because he sees you in me!"

TO BE CONTINUED ...

S06J
S06J
221 Followers
12