Rusty's Room Service

Story Info
Rusty finally gets to meet Terry at her Motel.
2.1k words
4.44
13k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexscribe
sexscribe
27 Followers

It was nearly Seven Thirty in the evening when I check into the Cool Springs Inn for two nights. Thankful they had a room as I had deliberately not made a reservation.

Chuckling, I toss my bags on the bed nearest the window. Since the weather has been unseasonably warm this year, I make sure the air conditioner is working. Just off U.S. Route 66, The Cool Springs Inn sits on the edge of Oakridge, Az.

If everything goes as planned the surprise would be monumental.

For the last five months I have been having an online relationship with a middle-aged woman named Melody. We became acquainted through an online friend personally known to both of us. Because of her fiery red hair most people who know her call her Rusty.

We had traded pictures, texted daily, talked for hours on the phone and even did video chat a few times. We wanted to meet, but time and distance prevented that until now.

Finally having some time available I made the trip to surprise the crimson haired woman that, for last several months, stoked many alone time stroke sessions.

Finding the television remote I put on a nondescript Western movie get undressed and head for the shower.

After using the commode, I adjust the shower's water temperature and step in. My blonde hair and trimmed beard washed, I work my way down my body.

Arriving at my crotch I spend some of time stroking soap into the phallus hanging there. Soaping the family jewels, I take some extra time to wash them because I can. Sliding fingers and thumb around the now stiff erection I slide the foreskin over the top and down for a minute or so. Letting go so as not to cum so soon I reach for the faucet turning the water off.

Wrapping myself around the waist with one towel and drying my hair, I pause for a look in the mirror before shutting the bathroom light off.

Not bad I thought for a guy that has sixty plus years behind him.

I sit down on the bed nearest the bathroom. This is the one I will sleep in.

Nowhere near ready to call it a night, even after driving ten hours to get here, I sit at the desk and boot up my lap top. Once connected to the motels free Wi-Fi I open the browser to the Literotica website.

Reaching into a plastic Walmart bag I take out a package of Beef Jerky, bag of Cheetos and an Ice Tea. Finding the newly posted stories I scan the list for something that will pique my interest. I see the second installment of Becky needs a Ride had been published.

Munching snacks while sipping tea, I read the Joe and Becky saga in addition to several other equally enticing narratives, while keeping an eye the 60+ Chat Room. Chatting with the regulars and alternately reading the latest erotic stories keeps my attention until my eyes were heavy and my, as yet untouched, wood yearns for release.

Shutting the computer down I retire to the bed taking matters into my own hand. Thinking about tomorrow it only takes a few moments before several streams of relief spurt over my stomach and onto my chest.

Reaching off the side of the bed I retrieve one of the used bath towels. Wiping myself dry, I toss the towel, roll over pulling the covers with me and sink into a deep sleep.

I wake to the sun gleaming though the curtains. I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom. Finished I sit back on the bed contemplating the next step of my plan.

When Rusty and I had texted briefly last night, I gave her no indication I was in town, let alone staying at her motel workplace. It was hard not to spill the beans but I managed. I only hope the room I am in is one she would be cleaning that day.

After brewing a cup on the in-room coffee maker I part the curtains. Taking a seat on the unused bed, it isn't long before a vehicle like the one Rusty said she owns pulls into the parking lot.

When she exits the four-wheel drive SUV I know, without a doubt, it is Rusty. From all the pictures she sent it is hard to miss that ginger mane. As she walked to the lobby, I think so far so good.

Keeping watch as I sip hot black coffee, Rusty, now with her hair tied back, comes back out, papers in hand. I am elated to see she is coming to the building I temporarily reside in.

Depending at how much time she has to spend in each room will determine when she reaches mine. As time progresses, I enjoy the desert morning unfolding outside.

About forty-five minutes and another cup of coffee later I hear cart wheels rolling on the walk. I guess them to be about two rooms away.

I pull up her number on my cell phone. Waiting until she is pulling the cleaning cart in front of my window, I hit the send button. Seconds later I hear a ring just outside the door.

As I moved from the bed to the back of the room still completely naked, she answers with,

"Hey lover good morning, how are you."

"Rusty, I'll be doing better, I tell her, "As soon as you open that door."

Seconds later I hear the lock click. As the door opens the confusion on her face is obvious.

"Good morning, Lover," I say to her face and in her ear at the same time.

Eyes wide, her mouth hanging open for several long seconds. When it finally dawns on her I am really here Rusty raises a hand wagging a finger at me struggling to find words.

Confusion turns to a beautiful smile until she realizes I am totally naked. The smile turns to a deep blush that nearly matches the crimson locks I have only seen in pictures.

Composing herself she looks both ways down the walk, drops an armload of towels on the bed and rushes across the room and into my arms locking her lips to mine.

After a brief hug she leans her head back,

"Terry, uh, what, how?"

"I had the time. I hope you are happy to finally meet me, Rusty."

"I am, I am," She said, fanning her face with a hand, "I just don't know what to say I'm overwhelmed."

We suddenly realize our phones were still active. She disconnects the call, walks back to the open door looking around. Returning she pushes me back on the bed I had slept in and said,

"My lunch break is in a couple hours be here."

With that her hand circles my nearly erect cock. Leaning forward she takes it in her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down six or seven times she let go of me. Standing up with a smile,

"That's my insurance,"

Laughing Rusty picks up my dirty towels and leaving the clean ones on the other bed she goes out closing the door. Holy Crap that went even better than I could have hoped.

Sitting up on the edge of the bed savoring what just occurred I think out loud,

"Damn right I'm going to be here."

Suddenly hungry, I check my watch. If I hurried, I can catch the last minutes of the free breakfast the motel offers.

Getting dressed I walk over to the Lobby. Cutting across the corner of the parking lot, I feel like someone is watching me. Turning my head back toward my room Rusty, standing next to her cart, a few doors farther down, is looking at me. Smiling, I wave and stride into the lobby.

Finding the breakfast nook, I select my sustenance and another cup of coffee.

Taking a seat, I receive a text that reads, "How long will you be staying with us????"

Taking a sip of coffee and a bite of sticky bun I respond, "One more night."

My phone buzzes again as I drop my trash in the bin.

"Great, we strive to make sure our guests are well serviced,", It read.

Getting back to my room, I strip and take another shower. Sitting on a fresh towel at the desk, I boot up the lap top. Signing into Literotica I read, chat and wait.

I have no idea how much time passed before I hear the door lock click and Rusty slips in.

Wasting no time, she pulls her work smock over her head tossing it on the bed. Seconds later a white large cupped bra joins it.

Rusty crosses the room, cupping her tits in her hands. Walking right up to my chair she aims a hardening nipple at my mouth. I open up as she presses that delightful orb against my tongue. I suck on it as Rusty's hands go to the back of my head pulling me tighter to her bountiful bosom. As a moan of pleasure escapes her lips, I move to give the other one equal time.

Taking her breast from my mouth, "I don't have a lot of time Terry, and I am not going back to work without a load of your jizz in my honeypot."

Nodding her head toward the bed I move across the space as she shucks out of her smock bottoms and a bright red pair of panties.

"Oh, the carpet does match the drapes," I tease, eyeing the landing strip above her slit, receiving a playful slap to the chest in return.

"Of course, it does silly," she exclaims, "now get to eating it."

Rusty swings a leg over my head facing my feet. As she takes me in her mouth again, I am looking at large inner lips protruding out from the clean-shaven outer ones.

Fingers spreading her folds apart, I swipe my tongue through the center of her pleasure collecting the nectar from her excited vulva. Reaching the top of her slit I focus on the pearl of her pleasure.

Twirling my tongue over it repeatedly Rusty presses her vulva tighter to my face. It was then I realize that she is completely engulfing the length of my manhood with every downward movement. Rocking her hips on my face a few more times she rolls off of me,

"Damn, you're good with that tongue, but I need you to fuck me before I have to go back to work."

Turning herself around Rusty straddles my hips, capturing my dick between her legs. Reaching between us she steadies the head of my cock at the opening of her muff.

Settling herself down we both moaned as it slides all the way into the comfort of her wetness. Her pelvic muscles contract around my hardness as she sits up putting her hands on my chest. Reaching up, cupping her breasts in each hand I play with the firm nipples. Slowly she begins rocking her hips front and back rubbing her clitoris against my pubic hair.

"You don't know how many nights I rubbed myself off fantasizing about fucking you, Terry.'

"Probably as many as you spent in my mind while I jerked off Rusty."

Her rhythm quickens,

"Oh, fuck Terry, your cock feels even better than I imaged."

Her movement continues, getting faster. A desire for sexual gratification overtakes her as I maul her tits pinching and pulling on her nipples.

It comes on without warning. I watch as her eyes roll up behind her eyelids. Throwing her head back Rusty stops thrusting. Her cunt muscles squeeze my cock as she moans,

"Yessssss, yessss, Ohhhhh, I'm coming. Give me your jizz Terry. Cum in my pussy, I want to feel it."

Unable to hold back, and not wanting to, my dick throbs, semen gushing from my body. Streams of cum empty into Rusty's wet convulsing sex.

"Ohhhh, dreams do come true. I've waited so long to be fucking you. I feel it in deep Terry"

Shaking and spent she collapses on my chest.

Gasping for breath Rusty rolls off of me and shakily stands up. Taking one of the clean washcloths she had left on the other bed earlier Rusty presses it against her crotch.

Pulling her red panties on over it,

"I told you I wasn't going back to work without it. I have been thinking about it all morning."

I lay there in satiated silence while she gets dressed,

"I'll text my address. GPS it and pick me up for dinner at six, I'm not through with you yet Terry.'

With that Rusty, smiling, whisks out the door leaving me to drift off to sleep.

sexscribe
sexscribe
27 Followers