Ruth and Claire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted the material of her dress once more, slowly revealing her legs and then her pussy. I automatically quickly looked back to the kitchen door, expecting Bob to walk in, but I was drawn to look back to Aunt Claire.

"He wants to stick his cock in me." She said as she gently rubbed her forefinger over and along her now clearly visible labia.

"He wants to push his big cock into me. Inside me. Where your tongue was."

She licked her lips. I was feeling hot, her words drilling into my mind. She kept going with her verbal onslaught.

"You, my little slave, made me so wet with your lovely tongue. He's gonna slide into me so easily."

Oh God, her words were having that effect on me again. I was imagining the head of a penis, any penis, touching her wet pussy lips, rubbing my saliva over her clit. I didn't know what Bob's cock looked like, so I just imagined him standing behind her, thrusting and pushing in to her. I took a deep breath, but it noticed it sounded nervous and juddering. I was shaking.

In that moment, Aunt Claire knew that I was turned on, and smiled as she continued.

"He wants his cock to spread me open as he slides into me. He wants me to squeeze him, grip him, fuck him."

She bent down close to my ear and whispered.

"Touch yourself. Touch your pussy. Show me that you are thinking about his cock sliding into me."

I stared at her. I didn't move or even know what to do until she suddenly surprised me with an angry sounding raised voice.

"DO IT." I was shocked. She resumed talking quietly again. "Touch your little wet pussy." She commanded and waited for me to lift my dress. I slowly lifted it.

"I want to see you touch yourself." I did as she instructed. I gently stroked my labia with two fingers.

"I will tell you what my husband wants to do to me, and you will frig yourself. Do you understand?"

I nodded, completely obeying her every command. I opened my legs a little so that I could feel myself more easily.

"Bob has a real big cock. Did you know that?"

I nervously shook my head.

"Oh yes." She nodded. "It's thick....... and long......... and when it's hard, oh my." She let those words sink into my mind.

"I'm gonna suck it first." She looked at me. She was getting turned on watching my fingers flick my clit and lips as I listened. "Just like you suck Jim, so I am gonna suck on Bob's hard, thick cock. And then I will get him to slide it into me."

She bent her knees to show me her fingers parting her labia, showing off the red skin inside her lips.

I couldn't help swallowing. I rubbed myself faster. I was going to cum.

"Do you want to watch?" She said biting the edge of her lower lip. My reaction had her wondering if she had crossed a line.

She was right. That was it for me. I was stunned as I looked into her eyes. I stopped rubbing myself as my mouth dropped opened out of surprise. She let go of her dress and let it fall, covering her legs once more. I closed my mouth and we stared at each other.

I liked having sex as much as the next girl, and it was a turn on to watch..... sometimes, but now I was being given an offer to watch, now, this minute.

Oh God. So many questions. Was this going to get more complicated? Will they want me to join them if I am there? What will Bob do if I am there? Will Aunt Claire make me do something I didn't want to do? Will Bob make me and Aunt Claire play for him? Was I ready to see Bob naked?

This really was stretching things. I was still feeling tipsy and full from lunch, but I was so scared, my shaking was visible.

"It's OK if you don't want to. No pressure at all hun." Aunt Claire said softly.

"WANT ANOTHER DRINK?" Bob shouted from the living room, alarming me further.

I thought carefully about what might happen, then reluctantly had to say, "I have had a lovely time, but think I better go."

"Noooo, it's OK. Don't go." Aunt Claire held my arms. "We won't do it. We don't have to. Bob can wait. I was only asking. Don't go."

Aunt Claire looked really worried now, but the thought of what they were going to do was in my mind. I was very unsettled and thought that I didn't want to be here right now.

"I think it's best if I do go. I don't want to be in the way." I replied.

"Nooooo. Please stay. Come." She slid her hand from my arm to my hand and pulled me to the kitchen door and into living room.

Bob was sat very relaxed on the sofa, legs stretched out, ankles crossed. I was pulled, a little reluctantly into the living room by Aunt Claire who said to her husband.

"Yes, we will have a little something please hun."

Stood behind her, I looked at Bob as he looked up at his wife, and then I noticed a small and slight shake of her head, after which Bob got up and went over to the bar.

"Ice?" He asked.

Aunt Claire looked back at me with raised eyebrows.

"Yes please." I automatically answered and we both sat down.

* * * * *

Suffice to say, there were no more sexual encounters with Aunt Claire or even with Bob that afternoon. All three of us had a good afternoon of laughing and chatting and we even played a few games of Yahtzee, which I won just the once.

All through the rest of the afternoon, there was still a small sexual tension between me and Aunt Claire, especially as her hand lingered on me every chance she got, and so I couldn't help but look at Bob's crotch to see if he was getting turned on again.

I must admit that after Aunt Claire had put that burning ember of what Bob's cock looked like in my mind, I couldn't help being curious.

But I will save the encounter with them that turned me into their submissive for my next chapter.

12