Ruth-Less Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Kimberly's comeuppance.
2.5k words
3.9
12.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers

*Ding dong*

Kimberly sighed and pulled herself up off the couch with exaggerated effort. She strolled over to the door lazily and slung it open. She was met by an unfamiliar man, he was older, quite large in stature with well defined muscles and messy brown hair.

"Um, my parents aren't home so you'll have to come back some other time." She said dismissively and began to close the door when his foot blocked it open and he spoke in a deep and smooth voice that made her shiver a little.

"That's ok it's you I was looking for, Kimberly."

How did he know her name? Kimberly was confused and taken aback and in her distraction he took the opportunity to push past her and into her home. Kimberly felt a weird static coming from him that made her whole body tingle as he moved past her. He strolled confidently towards the couch and collapsed into it as if it was his own furniture, spreading his legs wide open and breathing out deeply as he did.

"What the hell are you doing? Who the fuck do you think you are?!? How did you know my name?" A distressed Kimberly yelled as she marched back in front of the couch and folded her arms as she stared angrily at the unknown intruder.

"I'm Leon. A friend of yours sent me." He explained calmly as he reached down towards his crotch.

"Who? Why the fuck would you just barge in here and why are you acting like such a jerk?" Kimberly snapped.

The tingling only got worse and it felt now like a kind of magnetic pull. She was making a conscious effort to stop her body from gently falling forward towards the strange man as she stood in front of him. She wasn't sure why but she was feeling a weird heat spreading through her body and an urge to...to open her mouth and...ugh! She pushed those thoughts out of her head. Sure, this guy was pretty hot but she had a boyfriend and if she cheated on him again there was no way he would forgive her.

"Ruth." He said as he unzipped his fly with a twisted smile.

That loser Ruth? Why would she...what the hell? He undid his fly right in front of her? Kimberly was about to scream and slap him in the face but as he pulled out his stiffening cock her jaw froze and hung open. The tingling turned into sparks and her lips quivered. Suddenly the thoughts flooded her mind. Sucking his cock would be so good. She needed to just wrap her lips around the head and slide it into her throat slowly until it was completely swallowed and bulging out of her throat.

She inhaled deeply and felt herself lose control of her legs as she tried to back away but instead stumbled and ended up on her knees in front of Leon, staring in awe at his still swelling cock. Everything around it blurred and her lips hummed with energy. All she could focus on was the cock dangling in front of her. Her breathing quickened and she felt her arms going limp as she leaned in closer and closer. Ears ringing and mouth drooling more and more as her soft lips approached his juicy cock.

Kimberly had no idea why this was happening. She had sex regularly with her boyfriend but she never felt this kind of desire for his cock. She had never become totally enthralled by it and felt her heart race at the mere thought of tasting it. There was something weird going on and she wanted to run or turn away or tell Leon to stop this. It's not like she was a complete slut who sucked the cocks of complete strangers but...

Her tongue met the tip of his cock and she moaned audibly as her head swirled in excitement. She pulled back a little leaving a trail of saliva hanging from her tongue as she tried to fight the need to suck that cock. Just for a moment. The resistance was short lived and in no time she pushed her head forward eagerly. Sliding her throat down the head and shaft of his cock until her throat was filled with his throbbing meat. Anywhere his cock touched inside her mouth felt incredible! Not just tingles but a constant buzz of pleasure. The longer that thick hunk of delicious cock filled her throat the more wonderful her throat felt. She could feel it adjusting slightly, as if it was changing to fit his cock. She could feel her throat becoming ever more sensitive and more drool leaking out as the mass of flesh twitched inside her. The taste of his cock on her tongue was amazing. She had never been this satisfied in her life before.

"Wow, you're practically a mindless cumslut already aren't you?" Leon laughed as he felt her sucking on his cock in delight.

Kimberly wanted to argue but it was hopelessly muffled by his fat cock in her mouth. She was trying to fight whatever was going on, to pull her head off of his stiff cock and run, but it was totally futile. It was like her throat was made for this cock. It had become an erogenous zone and she needed to feel the joy of being stimulated there so badly. Even pulling her head back a tiny bit made her nauseous and the idea of this cock not being in her mouth made her feel hollow and incomplete. It was useless to try to pry herself off it and her struggle faded as her mouth became a hungry cocksleave and she felt like some kind of cock addict.

Then she was suddenly and jarringly grabbed by the hair and dragged off Leon's cock. She tried to move her head forward, sticking out her tongue and attempting to get it to once again connect with that amazing cock, but it was just barely out of reach. Her hands reached up as if to grasp the cock and pull it into her mouth where it belonged but went entirely limp before they could reach it and she was left on her knees, staring at that cock again, now with an uncontrollable craving to feel it's veiny edges against the sides of her throat and on top of her tongue. Just the smell made her eyes glaze over and her pussy drip as she gazed hungrily at the beautiful cock.

"Oh Kimberly, I could fuck your brains out and turn you into a dribbling mindless little set of holes for my cock. I could, but you don't deserve it. You don't deserve to be happy and stress free and to know the incomparable pleasure of the mind draining orgasms my cock can give you." Leon said, Kimberly barely listening as she kept sticking her tongue out and desperately licking the air in front of her like a stupid animal.

"I mean, I took a little of your mind away but honestly you weren't exactly the brightest to begin with. You probably didn't even notice that part of your mind trickling out of your pussy and drooling out of your mouth did you?" He asked.

Kimberly simply moaned and grunted in a vain attempt to communicate her undeniable hunger for his cock.

"You get a different treatment. You get to be horny and needy and constantly soaking, your pussy and mouth both on the edge of cumming but never quite there. You'll find yourself sucking the cocks of basically any guy who will let you as your craving for cum overtakes your life and you search endlessly for something to finally give you that orgasm you can't quite reach. Of course the only thing that can make you cum now is my cock. You know it already, that your throat is shaped and moulded to be a perfect fit for it. That only my cock can satisfy your urges and make you cum over and over until your mind turns to mush. Do you want that, Kimberly?" Leon teased.

"Yesssss I want your cock! Please! Cock!" Kimberly groaned as her hips wriggled in need and her juices continued to leak from her pathetic holes as she waited in torment for that cock to once again slide into her sensitive throat.

"Tell me what a bitch you are. Apologise to Ruth for bullying her and then beg me to use you like a worthless cum dump. Convince me of what a stupid, degraded whore you are who needs needs her mind wiped by cock." He ordered.

"I'm...I'm a bitch! I'm...I'm sorry Ruth. Mmmmm please cock need cock...ugh...sorry for bullying you. I just need that cock sooooooo bad. I'm a dumb slutty cum dumpster who can't resist your cock so please please please let me taste it please please!" She begged and whined, blushing but unable to ignore the pressing sensation of emptiness in her throat that made her head throb in pain.

She hadn't noticed Ruth enter. It could have happened anytime since she saw his cock. She had been totally unaware of her surroundings since that cock overtook her focus and turned her world around. It was only when Leon got up and went over to Ruth, kissing her passionately and then bending her body over the couch forcefully and pulling her pants and underwear off roughly.

"Kneel there and watch bitch. Ruth is a mindless and constantly horny slave to my cock now. Don't get it confused though, she's far superior to you. You don't deserve to touch my cock. You would be lucky to lick my cum from her ass." Leon barked as he slipped his cock, coated in Kimberly's sticky saliva, firmly into Ruth's pussy.

Kimberly gawked in frustration and arousal as she watched his cock pound away at Ruth. Sliding in and out, in and out. Kimberly could only whine and reach her weak hand under her panties to gently stroke her own needy pussy as she hungered for that cock. She felt so pathetic. So utterly defeated. She would do anything for just a taste of that cock but all she could do was stare and hump her fingers as she watched the girl she used to bully moan and grind her hips in pleasure. She could see her face contorting as she enjoyed the pure bliss of being fucked by that cock. It only made the tingling and desire in Kimberly worse.

Ruth, on the other hand was unaware of Kimberly. She had entirely forgotten her old life and all its worries and problems. Her new life involved being fucked into endless orgasms and her body being flooded with erotic sensations by her powerful master, this situation was no different than any other for her. Seeing Kimberly brought no anger or feelings at all. All she was thinking about was cock. She felt the building in her pussy as it spasmed and pulsed until she was screaming and squirting all over the place.

Kimberly watched in disgust and lust. Seeing Ruth squirting would normally be something so weird and filthy to her. She would have been calling her a whore or a dirty slut but instead she was just jealous. She wanted to be the one squirting on that cock. Her pussy twitched and ebbed as she played with it harder, pressing down on her swollen clit as she felt herself close to cumming just from watching. However, as hard as she tried it wouldn't work. She couldn't bring herself to cum. Every second staring at that cock being covered in Ruth's juices made Kimberly hornier and more desperate but she still couldn't reach orgasm. It just made her needier. It just frustrated and tortured her more. She couldn't cum but she couldn't stop playing with herself and it was hell.

Leon pulled his cock out of Ruth's soaking pussy and slowly slid it into her tight ass. Ruth squealed in joy as she felt it filling her other hole which also needed it's dose of hot cock. Kimberly could only drool and feel her own ass tighten as she wished so hard for that to be her. Transfixed by the cock pumping away into Ruth's anus, until his balls began to jump and she watched his cock bury itself as deep as possible and then spray cum deep into Ruth's ass.

It slid out with a sloppy noise and Kimberly saw the gooey white cum running out afterwards as it leaked out of Ruth's ass and dribbled down her legs sloppily. Kimberly hated Ruth and she would never have considered putting her face anywhere near another girls ass but now, seeing that delicious cum draining out her mouth began to water. She felt sick with herself but she knew she would eagerly lick that cum up if Leon just gave her permission.

"I know what you want. You want to taste this cum. My cum that's currently oozing out of a girl's ass. Go ahead." Leon said.

Kimberly immediately obeyed. She crawled forward on her still shaky arms and legs as she approached Ruth's exposed and glistening asshole happily. She felt the shame and the humiliation of what she was doing welling up inside but it didn't matter. The craving for that delicious cum was driving her. Her lips pressed against her former victim's asshole and she stuck her tongue inside before thriftily slurping out the disgusting cum.

"Wow, how fucking gross. You're a filthy pig who can't control herself aren't you Kimberly? Unlike Ruth, you have pride and you understand how pathetic this is, but you're still eating cum out of her ass anyway. I think my job is done." Leon commented as Kimberly kept licking away at the cum pouring out of Ruth. She slurped up every last drop and cleaned Ruth's asshole thoroughly.

Kimberly felt the shame and the embarrassment but she still couldn't help herself. She was rubbing her cunt frantically to the taste of his salty cum and how debasing it was to be doing this but she was still just in the edge of orgasm.

She tried to convince Leon to let her suck his cock one more time, but he ignored her. He took Ruth and left, leaving Kimberly alone and with her whole body still tingling and horny and sweaty. Her pussy and mouth leaking as she could still taste his sticky seed on her tongue. How would she fill this hole in her face that so clearly needed his cock? She could only think of calling her boyfriend. She knew sucking his cock wouldn't be the same but maybe it would soothe her empty throat for a moment. Then when her boyfriend left she could call another guy from school. Convince him to come over so she could swallow his cock too. Keep trying until she found one that could satisfy her, that could help her attain that orgasm she needed and satiate her incessant hunger.

Surely it would happen eventually...

MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers