All Comments on 'Ruth's Experiment'

by JuanSeiszFitzHall

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice little story. A second chapter would be welcome!

mitchawamitchawaover 4 years ago
Interesting

For a change, the characters are not hot by Hollywood standards and that's a plus. Ordinary individuals have feelings too, and while they fit on the edges of the "Hot Shot" group, they are not insiders. Their friendship grows slowly and finally, they make a commitment. The tit fuck was not titillating but the point was made and the promise of additional action was offered. This is not a great story but it's above average. I'm reading the trilogy as suggested.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

An interesting way how a good relationship can start and develop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have my great doubts that E cups breasts are any sensitive to orgasm, as i knew personally women this size telling me they felt nothing. This made the story pretty unrealistic, also actual E cups arent that an excinting view.. bigger is not really better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuanSeiszFitzHall@JuanSeiszFitzHall
'Juan Seisz FitzHall' is (big surprise) a pseudonym, under which I have published three erotic novels at smashwords.com: 'Mega Platinum VIP,' 'The Dance Game,' and 'Erotopia,' which together make up the trilogy 'The Erotichronicles.' That trilogy is finished. If the characters...