Ruth's Love Story Pt. 01

Story Info
In the midst of betrayal a young woman finds love.
8.8k words
4.31
2.7k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
155 Followers

Growing up with three older sisters (Helen, Mary and Naomi) and barnstorming all over the country as daddy was an assistant football coach meant that we'd go to new schools as assistant coaches get fired when the head coach loses his job, or gets a better job. We'd lived in Bozeman (Bobcats) and Missoula (Grizzlies), Ellensburg (Wildcats) and Pullman (Cougars) and lastly Corvallis (Beavers).

College football coaches work twenty hours or more long days and mostly sleep on a cot in their office. Wives put on a smile at the home games. Had to be a father and mother both. Once we were all in school, life was easier for mommy. She was good friends with the other wives, they all stayed away from the head coaches wife, who was a snoop and chaperone. If a coach's wife was having an affair, the coach would get fired for sure.

I came home from tennis camp at the beginning of my senior year at Loyola Sacred Heart high school a day early.

We were living in Missoula as daddy had been fired at WSU in Pullman which I thought was a shitty place to live. We had a screen door, the old fashioned kind, you know, with a wood door and chicken wire to let the cool air in. I thought I heard people talking, so I was quiet as I came in.

I quietly slipped upstairs to go to my room, but it got noisier the more I went upstairs. I got to the top floor and to my right was mommy and daddy's bedroom. I covered my mouth. Two men were fucking mommy. One was the defensive coordinator and the other was the defensive back's coach. They were both very black.

Mommy (Theresa) was thirty six, thin with blonde hair in a ponytail, small (A cup) titties with very long nipples. She was five foot two and maybe ninety five pounds (think Reese Witherspoon. She rarely wore a bra. The offensive coordinator was on his back and the defensive backs guy (I had no idea what their names were) was behind mommy. They were really going to town on her, as far as I could tell both of their pretty long penises were in her pussy and she was absolutely as close as she'd ever been to heaven, because she started yelling, "Sweet Jesus, I've never been dicked like this, keep on fucking me boys."

I snapped maybe five pictures with my iPhone, then I slipped down the stairs, my name is Ruth Fitzgerald. I'm eighteen and five foot eleven with red hair and freckles. My older sister Naomi who is the spitting image of mommy, when I kept on growing and had EE Cup tits and a big jiggly ass, well she said I was going to be in Hustler magazine and be a lingerie model. Everyone thought it was funny, she never did say it in front of daddy as much as I could remember. Naomi was living in Spokane going to law school at Gonzaga, we were good Catholics of course.

My best friend who had accepted me last year and we both went to Loyola Sacred Heart High school was Anne Villeneuve and she was the youngest like me of five siblings.

I knocked on their screen door and Mrs. Villeneuve answered the door, "Hi Ruth, come on in, Anne just went down to Safeway. Do you want some tea?"

I couldn't answer, my lip started trembling and I started sobbing and fell into her and she wrapped her arms around me and I just lost everything. I collapsed in her arms and she fell onto a couch and was holding me and patting me. Finally, I started hiccupping and then I was just breathing.

"What's happened Ruth?"

"Mommy...two men, bed, umm, black men, coaches with daddy,".and I wailed like a banshee.

I heard the screen door open and Mrs. Villeneuve said, "Upstairs, now! Damnit get up there."

"Stand up Ruth and come with me," she grabbed her purse and we got in her ancient Volvo station wagon and we drove to Loyola Sacred Heart High School.

Ms. Mary Ellen, I saw something really bad and I'm so scared, can I talk to you about it but you can't tell anybody?"

"Yes," she said.

"Tennis camp, I came home a day early. I heard something upstairs. Mom was having sex with two black men who are coaches along with my dad. If I tell daddy, our family will be destroyed. I hate her so much, how could she do this to us?

I was out there for about forty five minutes and then Anne was there and we hugged and I said, "Annie I love you so much!"

I was going to live with Anne and my mom was going to be told that since I was doing so well in school and was going to be an elementary school teacher as was Anne and we were going to work at a grade school that Mrs. Villeneuve taught at and go to high school and we'd stay during the week at the church. It was a "construct" of sorts, but all of it was true. Tomorrow was the first day of school and I went back to my parent's home that night.

Mom was not home. I went up to my room and packed a soft sided tennis bag with some jeans and underwear, runners, sweats and tee shirts. Tennis was going to start this week too.

She never came home that night. I made some coffee in the morning and had some yogurt and granola. I made some peanut butter toast too, since I had no dinner. I went outside and carried my bags and put them into my old 1987 Isuzu Trooper. It was a four by four, with automatic hubs and a five speed manual transmission.

Daddy drove this in high school and we were on the third rebuilt engine, which were stout. He still drove another Trooper.

Anyway the first day of classes were good. I had two AP classes, history and English. Annie was in both of those.

Tennis practice was good I was the number one. I was tall and some strength had come into my core and at the camp, one of the instructors had tweaked my grip and all of a sudden people were watching my service. I was fifteen inches off the ground and they had jugs guns and I consistently was ninety two to ninety four and my second serve was ninety to ninety one.

My first serve in practice was against the number two who was a very fast, shorter girl who had beat me with ground strokes. Not today, six zero and she returned service three times and I hit the ball at the net hard for winners. Honestly, I felt cold inside, so it was like in the first serve I found her weakness and kept pounding her. I went up to the track which was adjacent to the football track and ran a six and a half mile, then and eight and my body felt great..

I went home and mom had cooked some chicken soup and had cut up some tomatoes, cucumbers and apples with lemon juice and salt and pepper. It was perfect and I got some seconds on the soup.

"How was your day?"

I looked directly at her and said, "First day stuff, two AP classes with Annie. Tennis practice was the best ever, I beat Sarah Gleason six oh.

" I smiled., they tweaked my grip at camp and my velocity is consistently ninety four. She returned three serves."

"What's this grade schoolteacher intern stuff with Mrs. Villeneuve all about?"

I lit up and smiled, "I do want to teach and it's with kindergarteners to second graders and Annie's in it too. Same school that Mrs. Villeneuve teaches Monday, and Friday and we'll stay at the Villeneuve's. She's a great cook.

"You and Annie, huh?"

I nodded vigorously, "She is far and away the best friend I've ever had. It's like we're twins."

"When does this start?"

"Tomorrow and I'll be back Friday afternoon and my first match is Saturday."

"Grizzlies have their first game on Saturday, so I will be there, of course. "

I nodded and asked, "Will he be home Sunday? School dance Saturday night."

"Yes until noon."

I went up to my room and thought about the surreal conversation. I kept waiting for horns to grow out of her forehead or a forked tail to start twitching from her behind.

If I had not seen her fucking those guys, it was just like she always was around me.

The week seemed to be on fire time wise and I rolled into home at about six thirty. The house was empty, there was a note and three twenties on the table. The note said, "coach's wives' night out, have fun at the dance and good luck at your match."

There had never ever been a coach's wives' night out ever before, she should have just written slut's night out. I went up to the scene of the crime, her bedroom and rummaged through her closet and found some red, open toed pumps with a four inch heel and a pair of black stilettoes with a five inch heel. She must have been clubbing in some black club in Missoula.

She had some thongs in her drawer that I had tried on before. She had these pink chinos that I knew were way too short for me. I took them into the bathroom and I cut six inches off of them. I tried them on and the raggedy hem was at my knees. I looked at daddy's chest of drawers and found a white wife beater. Daddy weighed about one sixty or so.

I had to work to get girls inside the wife beater, lots of side boob and cleavage. I normally wore sport's bras for tennis so I don't think people knew about my fabulous tatas, as Annie called them.

Lastly, I stole her cherry red lipstick and her crimson nail polish. I had never worn either lipstick or nail polish. I ordered a big cheese pie with anchovies and figs from Bob Marshall's Bigga Pizza.

I had enough money to get some dark chocolate edibles from Bitterroot Cannabis (I'd stand outside and bat my eyes at somebody's dad and ask him to buy what I wanted, it worked). Naomi was usually my source for this but not now. I sometimes got pretty beat up in summer tournaments and they helped, but I wanted to get messed up for the dance. Nobody saw me as pretty, I was just a jock, but this was the equivalent of a debutante ball in Missoula. So I had the ammunition now, I just had to execute.

The coach's wives' event meant mom did not come home Friday night. I felt I was betraying daddy by not telling him, but maybe she would stop this madness before our family was destroyed.

My match began at nine thirty and I won, six-oh, six -one, six-oh. Sarah won hers six-three, six-four and six-two. Sophomore Tina Benedict won hers very impressively six -two, six-three and six-one. We were done by eleven thirty. I actually was interviewed by the Missoulian paper, which was a first and I was polite and I was asked about me velocity and I said, "My first serve has been at ninety four most of the summer," and that was it.

Annie and I walked out together and I asked her if she wanted to get ready at my house.

She said, "What about your mom?

"She didn't come home last night."

"What, oh," she stammered, "What's going on?"

"She's cheating on my dad."

"Who?"

"That day when I was at your house crying, I caught her fucking two of the black coaches on the Grizzlies. That would be my first guess. I'm afraid to tell my dad, thinking maybe she got randomly infected with some slut virus and she's waiting for Pfizer to come out with the slut vaccine. She didn't know I saw her."

"I think she's at the game and then there will be partying afterwards. Did you notice my nails? First time ever?

"Since you're far and away the most beautiful girl in school, you don't need it."

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Smoking hot. If I didn't rub one out morning and night listening to Tyler Childers, you might be in trouble girl."

I leaned over and softly kissed her lips. I thought I might be bi-sexual, since I was a virgin, but also flicked my bean to Dua Lipa and Zach Bryan both.

"What was that!! Are you gay?"

I put my head down and said, "Honestly I think I'm bi-sexual."

I was able to get the edibles and Annie was stunningly hot, she looked like a runway model. I asked her to dance for the last dance, and it was the Dua Lipa cover of Justin Bieber's Love Yourself. We were swaying and she put her arms around my neck and her head against my neck, little soft kisses on my neck and she pulled back and whispered, "I've always loved you Ruth and I am yours as long as I breathe."

She softly gave me a peck on my lips and it was like being touched by a butterfly. My heart was pounding and my chest was heaving. I knew as if forever, it had always been there at the tip of my awareness. The music had stopped. She grabbed my hand from her hip and we held hands as we walked off the gym floor and outside.

My face felt flush and my heart was pounding. As we walked out into the warm fall night, our walk slowed down as our hips first bumped, then just stayed connected. We got to the Trooper and I unlocked her door and opened the door and she stepped in and sat down. I had never done this, but I slowly buckled her into the seat belt across her chest and into the buckle. Her nipples stood out against the soft pink blouse.

I said, "It's like I always knew at the edge of my mind Annie. I love you with all my heart and I think this might be the most special night of my life, please guide me, okay, "I raised my eyebrows in question?

She pulled my face to her and the kiss was still so achingly soft, but then her tongue was there, tracing my lips, curling the tip on the inside of my upper lip. My mouth opened wide and I moaned into her mouth and the longer the kiss lasted, her tongue was all over my mouth.

Soft fluttering touches, all over my tongue and lips. I tentatively, stuck my tongue towards her mouth and her lips closed over tongue and started sucking on my tongue, bobbing up and down.

My hips began to hump against her leg and she dug her fingers into my ass, kneading it and, then I bellowed into her mouth, "Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh," and my head fell against her neck moaning as she kept on kneading my ass and then I had another smaller orgasm. Then there were gentle pats..

I pulled back and looked into her blue eyes and said, "I love you so much, can we spend the night at my place?"

"I want to drive by my place, I don't want to go in at first, just want to check something."

I drove down the street and the house was dark, it was after eleven. So she was out in the open about this now. We parked in the alley behind the house.

Annie told me to strip slowly for her. I pulled off first one of the pumps and then stuck it my mouth and then I pretended to be sucking off the heels and actually gagged on it. Annie was removing her clothes and I kept sucking one heel and kicked off the other and picked it up and started rubbing my pussy with it. She twirled her fingers like she wanted me to speed up.

I dropped the heels and turned away from her and slowly started to sway and wiggle out of the chinos and pretended to be stuck and looking over my shoulder said,

"Annie baby, I'm stuck, please help me," and I pretended to struggle and grunted,

"Oh honey please!"

She was on me, pulling me down on my tummy. Her face was on my neck from behind and sucking me into a serious hickey and she pushed down the pants and she was strumming my lips with her fingers and it was softly exquisite. She dropped down and pulled my ass apart and was buried in my ass licking around my rosebud, spitting all around it. Then her finger went into my ass, no it was two fingers in and out stinging a little and she pushed me on my side and held my top leg up and her face was buried in my pussy which was sloppy wet and she took her long curved tongue and started flicking against my clit and my top leg wrapped around her head and I came violently, shrieking. She wouldn't stop and I just kept cumming, until I lost control of my arms and legs and she pulled her fingers out of my ass and jammed them into my pussy and she found this spot and I came again and I squirt all over her face and my thighs tried to crush her head.

I couldn't move. She crawled up and spooned behind me with her face right behind my ear.

I said, "Hold me please. I'm way into deep water here and I love you, but I know you're so much better at this and have had a lot of lovers. I don't want to know because it would break my heart because I was too dumb to not be there for you, plus I know you have other lovers even now, right?"

There was a soft, "Yes, "in my ear.

"If I were to find out who it was, would it break my heart?"

Another soft, "Yes."

I pulled away and said, "Don't go anywhere, I've got to pee, be right back,"

When I returned, I stood over her at the side of the bed and pulled off the wife beater showing her my magnificent tatas. I shook them for her and laid on my back and said, "Fuck my cunt, Annie, make me your bitch for tonight."

She looked very sad and rolled away. I stood up and grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom and scrubbed my face raw. I pulled on some old sweats and a Grizzly tee shirt and some Stan Smith style tennis shoes. I was not in there for more than ten minutes and she was gone. It was a relief.

I stopped at a seven eleven and bought two large Aquafina bottled water and two hot dogs, a large bag of spicy peanuts. I put some mustard on the dogs and carefully laid my late night binge on the passenger seat. I pulled out my phone and blocked Annie from every social media, X, facebook, Instagram, Hotmail, phone app and texting.

When was she going to get around and tell me she was fucking my mom? I could see our engagement party, "Oh Ruth honey, this is my sidepiece, you know your mom, do you mind if she moves in with us? We'll be in the master bedroom and you get the nice room at the end of the hall."

I pulled my hair into a ponytail with a scrunchie. I WAS starving and put on some old Stone's cover bands doing Sweet Virginia. I really took my time and decided being the wimpy little victim was a waste of my life. My fucking cheating cunt mother and my best friend were not going to rent space in my soul and heart. Fuck them. I'm not going to be defined by either of them. My daddy had this saying that went like this, "Don't waste a second of your precious time thinking about people that don't matter."

Saying that aloud was helpful. I drove home and mom's car was not there. I went inside. The place felt empty. I walked around and there were pictures off the wall, the one's with my dad and her alone too.

I went upstairs and into her bedroom and all of her clothes were gone.

I pulled my phone out and texted her, Hey mom just checking in, where are you? Are you fucking Annie and those two black coaches again?

I accidentally (not) added my dad and my sisters to the text line. It was midnight.

Naomi calling immediately.

"Hi Names, how are you?:

"What the fuck's wrong with you?"

"I came back a day earlier and I thought I heard somebody talking and I went up the stairs and I saw her."

"Bullshit what the hell is wrong with you?" I had just texted her all five pics and I heard her phone bing.

"Fuck, fuck me. Ruth I'm sorry are you ok."

"Not tonight, but I'll get over it. I'm nobody's victim. Truth moment, Names, I'm bisexual and my girl friend took my virginity tonight then confessed to me that she's been fucking mom for a couple of years. Mom's clothes are gone. I'm the best tennis player in the state of Montana and I have straight As. Mom and Dad are going to get a divorce so in eight months I'll be gone. I already have offers from Loyola of Marymount, Seattle University and the University of San Diego. Right now San Diego sounds perfect."

My phone was ringing it was mom, "Got to go it's mom."

"What's got into you Ruth."

"Hold on just a second mom," I text her the pics, "I heard the phone bing, again and there was an intake of breath.

"I fell in love with Annie, and she took my virginity tonight and then confessed she's been banging you, for a couple of years. Thanks mom, is there a slut vaccine by Moderna you can take? You've left daddy, is Annie with you or are you fucking some guy from WSU?"

"I'm your mother show me some respect."

"One question mom, okay?"

"Is daddy my biological daddy?"

There was palpable silence on the other end.

"Okay then, what's his name?"

"He's married I won't ruin his life."

"But you're absolutely comfortable with destroying my life, mocking me with Annie. I can hear you two laughing your asses off at me, you fucking cunt bitch. If you were here now I'd beat you like a rug."

Catcher78
Catcher78
155 Followers