Ruth's Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should you're beautiful and you'd be an incredible mom. Mary Ellen, I wish you were my mom, you've given my more love than I've ever had from anyone."

"Ruth, I am honored that you would say that. I will do my best to live up to that and If you want to think of me as your mom, I'm fine with that."

"Can I hug you mom?"

She stood up and I jumped up and ran around her desk and she hugged me and I burst into tears and she patted me. I stepped back and rubbed my eyes.

"Umm, I have another question. Nineteen years ago, my dad was a coach in Ellensburg, for Central Washington. My mother had an affair with a guy that had red hair. She refused to give me his name, I suspect he was either a coach or a player. She was twenty nine or thirty. I want to find him and meet him. I think he was married because she cited that she didn't want to destroy his family. I really need to resolve this. But I don't know how to go about it. Can you help me?

"Ruth I can try, okay. Even in cases of adoption it's hard,' she paused and rocked in chair, "Have you ever heard of the DNA companies that search for you heritage?'

"Yes."

"I will send for the application for you. It is a long shot, but Central is likely to obfuscate to protect him. There are a couple, we'll try one. If the first one doesn't work, we'll try that okay?"

"I love you mom. I have to get to practice, " And I ran over and kissed her cheek.

She chuckled as I was going out the door.

Practice was almost over when I got there, so I ran two miles. About midway through Sarah joined me and as she ran past me patted me on the butt. I ran after her and grabbed her arm and pulled her to a stop.

She melted against me and hooked her hands around my neck and looked into my eyes, "Ruth, I'm queer and I've been in love with you for two years. I'm a good woman and I give you my heart willingly. My God, what woman would cheat on you.

You're a goddess and kind. I took a video of you in that wife beater and the heels and I have to rub one off to you three or four times a day. My parents are in Spokane, come to my house now. You need to be loved all night long."

My mouth was open and she bit my lower lip and then devoured my mouth. I had looked up submissive when Anna was destroying me. I don't know how Sarah could do this and dominate me, but I knew that she would not hurt my heart.

She was pulling me to the Trooper and I said, "Baby please, please."

She turned to me and pulled her into my titties and rubbed her face, "I can't wait, please just take me, we'll remember this as our first, God please fuck me."

I collapsed on my back and I was trying to pull my sports bra up for her and then that became her mission and then they were out in all their glory.

"Fuck me Sarah, Sweet Jesus," I shrugged my shoulders and moved them side to side slowly.

She filled her mouth with my left tit. My areolas were pink and my skin was pale with some freckles and she sucked gently and swirled her tongue and began to knead my other tit. I only had one other experience and I yearned for her love and my hips started to thrash about and I felt this buzz below my belly button and she pinched my nipple and I shrieked, "Uhhhh, oh fuck, I'm cumming, "And my hips were humping and she bit my nipple and I erupted in my sweats, "Oh God, Oh God."

She pulled back and started slapping my tits softly back and forth and I liked it. This was so intense and I was still coming out of my last orgasm. I pulled her down to me and gave her the softest most loving kisses. I turned her head and nibbled on her ear lobe.

"Please honey, it's your turn. I want to taste you so bad."

She pulled my pants off and I pulled at her jersey to get at her beautiful tits. She crawled over my face and she had a blond landing strip above her clit. I pulled her gently onto my face and I was licking around her lips and she started riding my face and I pulled her into mouth and she had an extra large clit and I gave her a blow job and she squirted all over my face. We made love until the sun set and we cuddled and watched it go down over the Bitterroots.

We slow walked to the Trooper holding hands and I unlocked her door and melted into a kiss and I said, "Sar, this is far and away the most important day of my life. I'm eighteen and I know that I love you. I'm no Angel, just your Ruth. If I wear on you and you want somebody else, just give me the respect of not embarrassing me. I need you more than air or water now."

"Mary Ellen told me about DNA companies as a way to find my biological dad. I told her when you hugged me and said you loved me, my heart started pounding so hard."

"Mary Ellen was married and her husband was a Marine and died in Mogadishu, Somalia. This is just between us baby, please,"

She nodded, "I said I wished she was my mom and she said she could do that and I called her mom and I told her I loved you and she didn't get mad and she told me the Pope blesses queer relationships, but not marriages."

"Ruth," Sarah asked and I stared into her eyes, "Can I call you Angel? Because you are my angel."

I nodded and my lip started crumbling and my tears flowed.

"When she was talking about queer relationships, I saw us and I was your wife and we had kids. I want to be a mom so bad. Those kids, treat me like I'm a mom and I'm enthralled.

End Part one