All Comments on 'Ruth's Therapy Ch. 01'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hope we won't have to wait to long for chapter two. This has been a 5 star chapter. Pappasleaze!

mjar65mjar65about 2 years agoAuthor

'Ruth's Therapy' is a series - more chapters will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr. Robyn should have bare Ruth's hairy pussy and take her to her hair stylist to delete the conservative hair styling to take away 25 years of her life as a short petite style.

Robyn should put Ruth on a scale and find out how much she really weights before setting goals for weekly weight sessions Ruth must meet and what she must do to achieve weight loss goals. Failure to meet weight goals will result Ruth draping her corpulent body over a chair where Robyn will handcuff Ruth's legs on each leg of a chair and each of her hands to the shorter legs of chair with belly pressed hard on back of chair. Her mouth stuffed with her filthy panties and Dominant Robyn will start swatting her reddening corpulent ass with a flyswatter.

Moaning coming from Ruth from her stuffed mouth as she accepts the loving discipline of Robyn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

deliciously perverted

mjar65mjar65about 2 years agoAuthor

Can't say I am pleased with the comment suggesting fat-shaming. What is it with men who (a) need their women to be stick figures and (b) think its acceptable to humiliate women about their body shape? Yes, fantasy - I get it. Still and all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story so far. Doctor : Patient taboo is an absolute classic, delicious and naughty. Best of all (for me) is that it’s a perfect Reluctance story, they’re unbelievably difficult to find. It’s obvious that it’s going to Dub Con further down the plot line, but this woman has my utmost sympathy. Everyone should have the option to experience the pleasure that comes with good/ great sex. The outrageous double standard in play about enjoying sex pisses me off no end. Men can and are usually encouraged to fuck anything with a pulse whilst women get the “good girls don’t” speech. A man is envied and lauded for having had a lot of sexual partners but a woman doing the same is automatically looked down labelled as a slut. As for rape women get slut-shamed again, if you wear sexy clothes then you were “asking for it” !!?

The fat shaming attitude is just as bad, if I recall correctly the “patient” was in great physical condition. Of course her boobs are going to sway and dangle when she’s on all fours - it’s called gravity ffs!

I couldn’t work out if Anon’s kink was fat or skinny women, everyone is entitled to their own fantasies (yes there is a but…) BUT a putting out the blanket statement that a woman should lose weight to be viewed as attractive is all kinds of wrong.

Sorry rant over 😎 thanks t’was awesome

Tess (uk)

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

A wonderful first chapter, so deliciously naughty. Lines, real and imagined, being crossed. Taboos broken. I am always fascinated by the corrupted respectabilty, the compromised professionalism. That the therapist does this .... I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I love the slow seduction of Ruth and where it may lead is a long way away. The doctor is good at what she does and has a group of sexual perverts (partners) to help lead many astray. The whole idea that someone needs to obey someone in authority is always a good story line. For the first chapter, this was really a good buildup to many adventures of poor Ruth as she is exploited, humiliated, and (maybe) sexually liberated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES