Ruth's Therapy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come around here," said Robyn. She gestured to Ruth to walk around to the other side of the desk. By the time the naked patient got there, her large tits swaying, Robyn already had her own skirt hitched up and her smooth-shaven cunt on display. Ruth gasped at the sight. But Robyn knew how to maintain control.

"Don't speak. Come closer now. On your hands and knees. Yes, that's right. Just do as I say."

Soon Ruth was between Robyn's thighs, her face only inches from her cunt.

"Touch me," she ordered.

Ruth hesitated. She had never had a single thought of sexual contact with another woman. If she had, her conservative background would have told Ruth that she was repelled by the idea. A voice in her head told her that this could not be regarded as therapy. But Doctor Robyn had already been so helpful. And that contract -- Ruth felt even more committed to obeying the Doctor's instructions. Or was that because of her orgasm the previous session?

"Touch me," the Doctor repeated. "This is like your fantasies, with a man making you touch him. Touch my cunt because I want you to please me."

Somehow, those were magic words for Ruth. Tentatively, she reached out and stroked her fingers over the smooth labia of the other woman. She had no desire to be intimate with a woman. But she was fascinated by the bare skin, the flesh so soft. And her need to please and to obey was too strong to resist. Doctor knows best, was the saying. When Robyn ordered her, Ruth pressed a finger inside the puffy folds of that bare cunt and quickly found the other woman's clitoris.

"Yes, you're doing very well," gasped the doctor.

It was not a lie. The thrill of being touched by the patient was turning her on. Robyn wanted more -- much more. This shapely woman with her long brown hair was just the sort she liked to seduce. But she fought to control her urges. Lesbian play was a huge step for the conservative, older woman. This patient was not ready yet. Reluctantly, Robyn released the other woman and sent her around the desk to get herself dressed.

"You remember that I said some fantasies can be handled carefully. That not all fantasies are dangerous? So far, it is clear to me that you are a healthy woman with healthy urges. There is no need for you to hide away from these fantasies. Do you understand?"

Ruth did not understand at all. But she wanted to trust the Doctor -- she felt better when she was obeying her.

"Your therapy will work, I am sure of that. But it will be difficult for you. So its important you do everything I tell you." Ruth nodded her agreement. "I will see you next week. In the meantime, you will continue to masturbate daily. Oh, and take this paper. You will need to buy this vibrator to make sure you can give yourself some therapy at home."

*************************

The next week, the therapy continued as it had left off. "Do you really think you can cure me, Doctor?" asked Ruth.

"This is not about a cure," explained the Doctor. "In your case, you have healthy impulses. I do not want to suppress those because that would be even more dangerous. We'll take your therapy in a very different direction."

Naked and stroking her cunt, Ruth was soon reliving her fantasies for the good doctor.

"Yes, I like the idea of stroking their penises. And I even think about licking them. I imagine them ejaculating. And when the men lick me, when I imagine that, it feels really good for me."

Robyn was still unsure of some of the details. Why, for instance, did Ruth not just run away from the men?

"Usually I am trapped somehow. Sometimes I am tied up or I am chained. Because I am there for them to use."

Robyn made a small note to speak to Cynthia about a collar.

"But the men force you to have sex with them? They manage to penetrate you and to fuck you -- sorry, have sex with you?"

"Yes, Doctor. It usually ends with one or more of the men.... they take turns ...they climb on me and somehow I cannot stop them. They put their things inside me and have sex with me." Ruth was on the verge of crying again.

"That's not something to be ashamed of," said the Doctor. "We already know its important to you to give pleasure to others." Ruth had never really thought of it like that. "So let's take our mind off men for now," said Robyn, "and you can focus on just giving pleasure."

It was only minutes later that Ruth was on her knees again. Her large breasts hung down as she stroked the Doctor's labia and her clit.

"That is very good," Robyn was purring. "Just focus on obeying me and pleasing me. Now I want two fingers inside my cunt."

The patient had never touched another woman before her therapy. The Doctor looked so different -- long, puffy labia that flared when she was aroused. Ruth focused on the doctor's demands for obedience, determined to do her best. Besides, she could see well enough that her actions were very pleasing indeed for the other woman. Again, Robyn did not climax. But that was not the point. What was important was that Ruth was quickly proving herself to be just as submissive as her fantasies had suggested.

"Now, I want to show you that obedience has rewards. Your mind fantasises about you pleasuring those men. And those thoughts give you a strong pleasure. That is healthy. For the same reasons, I am going to pleasure you now."

And soon Ruth was bent over the doctor's desk, while Robyn retrieved the new vibrator from the patient's handbag. The patient had never been penetrated by a sex toy. She'd also never been spread over a desk like this -- her bottom displayed for the Doctor while her juicy breasts were squashed against the hard wood. Feeling deliciously exposed, Ruth at first she tried to ignore the insistent pleasure she was receiving, staring at the same picture of that huge man while the good doctor rubbed her clit and slowly reamed her married cunt with the buzzing cock.

"Just look at him. Think about his penis. How it would feel."

Robyn took her time. She knew the perfect combination of clit strumming and stroking with the vibrator to make Ruth cum hard. The older woman was shocked by the experience and by the sounds she made. She felt humiliated and, yet, she was grateful for one of the best orgasms she'd had ever experienced. And the power of that orgasm only under-scored how well Ruth responded to the control of others.

"Oh my, Doctor," she said once Robyn had let her climax subside. "I've never had anything like that. I get shocked by you. But I have to trust that you know what you're doing."

The cunning Doctor chose to explain why she'd chosen this course of therapy for Ruth.

"Its important to understand you are having normal responses to sexual stimulation," she said evenly. "You and your husband have an adequate marriage. You love him and your family." Robyn looked at her patient closely. "But its obvious that your sex life, your love-making, is not up to scratch."

Robyn went on to explain that Ruth had been suppressing her sexual instincts and that this was the cause of her "problems".

"Don't argue with me, dear. You are a good woman and a dutiful wife. But you have denied your own needs for too many years. And now your brain is telling you that its time for what you've been missing. Your mind knows you need more sexual pleasure than you have been getting."

Ruth thought it was wrong for a woman like herself to have sexual desires. But what the doctor said seemed to make sense.

"Your therapy will get more challenging as we go," explained the Doctor. "But, of course, your pleasure - your happiness -- is important. You're doing very well so far. The really important thing is that you obey everything I tell you."

Ruth seemed a little calmer, though she still could not understand how her therapy could include being manually stimulated by another woman. But Robyn was shooing Ruth out the door. Her next patient was almost due. Quickly, she thrust an envelope into Ruth's hand.

"I won't see you next week. I want you to contact Cynthia. She is my 'assistant'. Make a time to see Cynthia. And please remember to do everything she instructs. I want to warn you that Cynthia will give you a very tough session. But its very important for your progress with therapy that you obey her the same as me."

Ruth promised she would obey Cynthia and Robyn made a mental note to have a long chat to her "assistant".

"Oh, just one more thing. Are you using birth control? The pill?"

Ruth nodded. Her family doctor had recommended it to help with other issues. But Ruth wondered why that was important to Doctor Robyn.

12