Ruth's Therapy Ch. 08

Story Info
Doctor turns her into a submissive slut.
5.9k words
4.52
26.2k
8

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

*************************

Ruth found the next appointment easily enough. The following day she returned to the apartment. Her heart raced when she opened the door and saw Master David standing there. This was the man who'd given her the most wonderful sexual pleasure -- the kind she'd never imagined in her marriage. She would be experiencing his cock once more. And the cock of the younger man who was standing beside him. Ruth had not expected that and just sight of two men sent a ripple of fear through her.

Accepting of her therapy, she stripped naked before anything was said. In Ruth's mind, this was expected of her now. And the only purpose of this meeting was for her to pleasure these men and to be used by them. Ruth did not notice the sly grin of the younger man. He simply assumed that this woman was a dirty, old slut -- he was not altogether wrong.

"Get on your knees," she heard the Master say in a soft voice.

She liked that voice. He was calm and confident and, yet, she found him no less commanding. That voice was perfectly suited to such a distinguished looking man.

"Doctor Robyn feels you can benefit from more coaching in sucking cocks," he went on with a smile. "So I have brought young Peter with me to make sure you get extra practice today."

"I am ready, Master," she responded. It was the truth -- she was ready to obey anything that David commanded of her.

"Take my cock out," he ordered her, noting her hands that still trembled.

The dirty-minded stranger thought it delicious to be corrupting a conservative, prim woman like this. Especially since this was her first time to deal with two cocks at once.

"Now Peter's," he instructed. "That's right. Be careful with them. You remember what little dog said about worshipping a cock."

Ruth did remember. And she'd been looking forward to the chance to try it for herself. Master David's cock was the more impressive, long and thick and with a large and spongy head. But she looked at the young man's cock and decided on the spot he was no less attractive. His shaft was so smooth, without the dark veins of the older man. It stood even more erect, pointing directly at the ceiling.

"One for each hand," David said. "Take hold of them. Stroke them."

Carefully, slowly, she stroked along the two shafts, feeling their heat and the wonderful hardness. No-one had ever given Ruth advice on how to handle a penis. But David had promised to coach her.

"Put your hands a little lower. That's right. Now hold them a little tighter. Good."

It occurred to Ruth that this was a perverse scene. She was the mother of two children and yet a man, not even her husband, was instructing her on the best way to pleasure a cock. She had two of them, as it happened, and was focusing every thought on following Master David's instructions.

"Always remember that a Master's cock is the most special part of his body. They are to be worshipped as a thing of power. As a submissive, always remember the power of a Master over you."

"Yes, Master," she replied, aware that her mouth had gone dry.

Ruth still did not really understand what she was being told. But there was no doubting how incredible it felt to be on her knees and touching two of the largest dicks she'd ever seen.

Ruth was ordered to fondle their balls. David instructed her on how best to cup the sack in her hand and curve her fingers around the balls within. She was told how to stroke and massage with her fingertips. As he explained, a man's balls were just as important as his cock and Ruth needed to learn to worship it all. Ruth did not really need the explanation -- she assumed that her role was to pleasure everyone sent by the good Doctor.

Master David stepped closer, holding his penis. Ruth was ready to fellate him, already parting her lips in obedience. She was surprised when Master David slapped her face with his penis -- his cock. He did the same on the other side of her face. It felt like a humiliation. It didn't hurt -- exactly. It was not pleasant but Master David liked to spank her. She stayed still, taking the slaps as she knew she must. Master David made a sound that indicated he was pleased with her.

"Now look at Peter, he said with a grin. "He has some pre-cum for you. Suck him clean."

Ruth understood that it was best if the two men orchestrated their pleasure. She lowered her head, taking only the tip of his cock into her mouth. She sensed that the entire shaft was throbbing. It was exciting to know that she was the cause. Remembering the instructions, she licked at the pee slit, tasting the younger man's pre-cum.

"Take more of him," came the next instruction. "Your mouth is just a hole for a cock."

To reinforce the point, Peter placed his hand on the back of her head. He pulled her forward, thrusting his cock into her sweet, conservative mouth. It threatened to make Ruth gag. She enjoyed the power of the young man even though she felt degraded. The men enjoyed the sight of Ruth's her lips stretching around the bulk of Peter's weapon.

Soon the they were casually swapping swapped turns in her mouth. Each gave instructions to Ruth when it was his cock n her mouth. And they used her roughly, taking advantage of the fact that Ruth needed to learn what was expected of a submissive slut. David even slapped her face some more with his huge cock. Her drool ran down her chin and her hefty tits. Ruth realised that she was turned-on by being used so casually.

As the Doctor had predicted, Ruth responded well to the humiliation. When her knees were sore and her mouth was tired, the men threw her onto the bed. David ate her married cunt while the younger Peter made the most of her generous tits. She greedily accepted the Master's mouth on her cunt and screamed out her thanks in a stream of incredible orgasms. Ruth had never known that she could make such sounds but she managed to gasp her thanks to Master David. She would do anything for him if it meant that her cunt would be licked and sucked like that.

It was only a respite, however. Doctor Robyn had promised lessons on giving oral pleasure and the men were only too happy to oblige. They dragged Ruth across the bed so that her head was hanging back, over the edge and her mouth forced open. Ruth saw Master David approaching her and, with a stab of fear, knew that he would force his cock into her mouth once again. She risked being choked -- or worse, by the massive phallus. But, of course, Ruth obeyed and did her best to accommodate his incredible size.

The men took their time using her mouth. First, it was David who thrust long and deep, as if having sex in her mouth. The fingering in her cunt helped somewhat to distract her from the inevitable gagging when the Master pushed too far. Ruth felt like a tool for the pleasure but she actually felt grateful for what was being done to her. She, too, remembered the Doctor's aim for her to learn about oral sex. How thrilling it was to have these men -- both of them -- take their pleasure as she'd dreamed.

Peter, of course, took his own turns in her mouth. Ruth did not dare object. She accepted that the stranger was permitted to use her body. And she was able to glance at Peter's lovely smile when he was taking position to thrust into her mouth.

It was only when he knew that her jaw must be aching that David dragged Ruth off the bed and onto her knees once again.

"Take hold of it," he ordered, intending her to continue pleasuring his cock. "Stroke me... squeeze a little tighter... yes, faster."

Ruth did her best for this powerful, important man. On her knees, holding his impressive penis, he was more important even than her own husband. But, eventually, Master David slapped her hand away and started to wank himself.

"You've done well today," he said with a growl. "I know you like swallowing cum. But your reward today is a facial. I am going to coat that dirty slut face of yours."

That excited Ruth. She was surprised by that reaction. But it was true. She wanted to serve him in any way, to prove her worth. Men liked to do that to a woman, didn't they? And it felt right to be made so dirty by the powerful Master David.

"Look at me," he ordered with a groan. "Eyes on mine."

Ruth wanted only to obey and she tilted her head just right.

"Take it, you gorgeous slut," he grunted to her as the first jet of cum slammed into her face.

David kept stroking and ejaculating and for the second time in her life Ruth felt her face being coated by warm, sticky semen. Blast after blast splashed onto her. She was a mere target for this man's ejaculation. She deserved no more and, yet, it was thrilling to feel his copious semen dripping down her skin. It felt like a triumph. Ruth guessed that she had succeeded in her lesson. And she knew that this cum load signaled her true break with her old life.

What do you have to say to me?" he inquired gently.

"Oh, Sir. Thank you, Master."

"Good. You did well for a learner. Now I have another appointment. Peter will fuck you. Any way that he likes."

It was that simple. The Master left her like that, on her knees with his cum dripping down her face. He was an expert shot and had managed to miss her eyes. But his load was dripping from her forehead and down her cheeks.

Peter did, indeed, fuck the older woman that day. Once again there was no question of her being asked for consent. Ruth knew better than that. And besides, her body had its own strange need for penetration.

She was put on the bed in doggy position. Before her therapy, Ruth had dreamed of that position. It was humiliating and exciting to be positioned like an animal, vulnerable and available for a man she'd only just met. Not that Ruth could be too coy since she'd already taken this young man's cock in her mouth. He pierced her opening and her eyes flew wide as the huge dick was forced into her. Her sex would take time to learn how to accommodate such an invasion. But Ruth ignored the thought of being damaged. Peter drove deep into her sopping hole and forced a low moan from her chest as he began to fuck her hard.

His thrusting was rough, crude. More vigorous than any man she'd had. Ruth didn't know if he was extra horny or teaching her a lesson. Her weak husband could never match such energy. With her hole being reamed hard, Ruth came beautifully.

And there was something else. Peter was a man of few words. He didn't give Ruth instructions. He simply manhandled her, pushed her into whatever position he wanted. There was no need for Ruth to think about anything. Peter dominated her physically so that she had no hope of resisting or arguing. It was incredibly erotic. And so much more like her secret fantasies.

She felt his power and authority each time he slammed hard and deep into her. Every thrust made her feel a little dirty and she grunted with pleasure - and a little pain. He was making her body feel so "alive". When Peter took a handful of hair and yanked her head back, the pain shot through her. Ruth thought that, too, must be part of the therapy. But it made his screwing even more intense. She responded perfectly, experiencing an intense orgasm from the thrill of being used so roughly.

He slammed into her for the longest time before shooting his seed deep inside her cunt. Ruth noted that Peter was the first of these strangers to use her vagina for that. It felt even more adulterous to have another man reach orgasm inside her vagina. And the way he thrust and exploded -- she had the sense that he was merely depositing his semen inside her body. That idea was incredibly satisfying. Ruth imagined that Peter's balls were draining into her while he continued to pump deep. After years of tame love-making, she gladly took every drop.

Almost the best part came right at the end. Peter withdrew his cock, coated with her cum and his. She saw his smile, handsome and almost soft. Without a word, she understood she must clean the wonderous shaft with her mouth. She was happy to take him in her mouth again. He was still impressive, thick and half-erect. And he tasted even better with both their juices mixed together on his shaft. Ruth understood that she belonged on her knees in front of a man like this. She wondered how she'd ever thought of such things as "dirty". And the novice remembered to give thanks to the younger Dominant.

*********************************

Ruth spent the following days in a haze. Her husband barely noticed that she was distracted and distant. Of course, he continued their regular weekend "love-making". Ruth cuddled up to her husband in bed on Saturday morning and again on the Sunday. She was eager to give her body to her very average husband. It was an act of submission that she could let him user her body. The once demure wife had taken to heart that his, too, was part of her therapy. It helped to make her a little more aroused.

The actual sex was much the same as always. Ruth tried not to judge her husband. She had married him for love and not for the size of his equipment. He was not the kind of man who could take charge of her. But she did her best to act and look sexier and more aroused by him as they kissed and fondled one another.

When he mounted her, slipping his average cock into her sex, she did her best to moan her appreciation for him. She couldn't tell if he noticed. But for the first time in ages she really enjoyed his orgasm. Taking his cum into her cunt felt more special than usual. Making a man ejaculate had become even more pleasing to her. The young Peter had flooded her with his fluid a few days earlier. But her husband's seed was the one that had given her two children and it was newly erotic to feel his urgent thrusting and imagine the warm, sticky stuff he spurted against her womb.

Ruth was pleased to know that she still enjoyed cocks and being fucked by them. She'd never really thought she'd be turned into a lesbian by her strange therapy. But it was hard to know what to make of the last week. Doctor Robyn wanted her to learn more about submission. And she'd also told Ruth she needed to learn more about how to give pleasure. To men and women - Ruth was not clear on why that was. Perhaps it was about learning her place. She had read about that in the articles the Doctor had sent her. Besides, a little sexual humiliation seemed appropriate given her sinful thoughts.

There were so many questions. Perhaps Virginia would answer them. Ruth had her appointment with the stern executive the following Monday. She struggled to think about anything else.

**************************

Ruth arrived five minutes early, not wanting to risk the other woman's wrath. The office was in a very expensive building at a prime address. There was no doubt that Virginia was very successful in her chosen career. A stunning blonde woman sat in the outer office and rose as soon as she saw Ruth.

"Yes, come in," she said the blonde with a half-smile. "Miss Sanders is expecting you."

Inside the plush office, Virginia hardly looked up from her desk.

"You're early," the other woman said curtly and her annoyance was obvious. Virginia pointed to a spot on the floor beside her desk. "Wait there."

Ruth would have been content to stand on that spot like a naughty schoolgirl. But the blonde woman was in her ear.

"Not like that. Undressed. On your knees."

Despite her surprise, Ruth obeyed and soon was kneeling, naked beside the now seemingly fearsome Virginia. What surprised her even more was that the stunning blonde had a leather collar to hand which she easily fastened around Ruth's neck.

Ruth guessed that the young woman knew well what the collar signified. But the PA seemed barely interested, simply taking Ruth's clothes and folding them over a chair before withdrawing. Ruth was left on her knees, naked and in silence for several minutes.

It felt even more strange to be naked in this woman's office than that of the good Doctor. Ruth had learned to associate Robyn's office with sexual release. But she was not sure what to expect from Virginia. She had to endure her nakedness and the silence until Virginia finished with the papers in front of her.

Finally, Virginia turned her attention to Ruth. As she did so, the stern executive raised her skirt, revealing a pair of shapely, slender thighs. Ruth saw they were encased in expensive stockings attached to a suspender belt. As the skirt went higher Ruth also noted that the other woman was not wearing knickers. What caught her by surprise, however, were the sets of rings that pierced the other woman's labia.

In an involuntary reaction, Ruth turned her head towards the closed door. Virginia understood her concern.

"No need to worry about Petra," she said with a smile. "She is my employee. But its convenient for her to be aware of my lifestyle. She knows what goes on." There was a wider smile now. "And I allow her the occasional bonus for good performance."

Virginia was thinking of the times when she allowed her young male slave to get relief by screwing her gorgeous PA. He was rarely allowed conventional sex with Virginia - she was strict about that. But Petra was roughly the same age as him and, though quite vanilla in her preferences, always relished the chance to fuck the handsome lad in her boss' office and have her cunt stretched by his incredible nine inches of meat.

"I like to keep these things separate from work. Petra will be completely discreet. And she has no idea that you want to be gang fucked by a group of men."

Ruth's mouth fell open on hearing that. She was stunned that Robyn had broken her confidence. But Virginia was having no truck with that.

"Come now. You know why you're here. Its foolish to be coy."

This, too, was important for the patient. Virginia understood, as did her friend Robyn, that humiliation was one of the keys to Ruth breaking her old ways of thinking. Learning to accept that she was exposed and available was essential to the bitch embracing her submission. It was especially helpful that Robyn had found a way to give the bitch a collar.

"I know you've been used by several different men. And you enjoyed it."

"Well, I don't ...I mean..."

This one still needed some work. But Robyn had designed the perfect plan and Virginia knew her part in that.

"You will give me full and honest answers. Always," she said with a hint of menace. "And you will address me at all times as 'Mistress'".

"I'm sorry ...Mistress. Yes, Doctor Robyn made me do that, Mistress."

"Do not disappoint me again. I won't punish you unless you make me."

Ruth felt a slight stirring in her sex. As usual, the demand for compliance was causing her body to respond.

Virginia smiled inwardly. She knew that her friend, Doctor Robyn, had enlisted young Cynthia to help with the "therapy". That had helped to shock the bitch from her inhibitions and her conservative attitudes. But Cynthia was too quick to use her riding crop. Proper training, Virginia knew, was needed to help Ruth to embrace the true pleasures of submission.

With a single finger, she ordered Ruth to stand and turn in front of her. It was an inspection, all part of the training. Virginia noted that the older woman had a very nice body. And she agreed with her friend that it was good a sign. This one had kept her body slender and taut for her stupid husband without realising the true meaning of her sacrifice. Virginia knew how to take advantage. She gazed at Ruth. Her breasts were quite superb, firm and full. Her butt was still a delight to see. Virginia felt her own quim start to warm.

"On hands and knees," she ordered Ruth. "Crawl over to the sofa."

There was a large, leather sofa on the far side of the office. Virginia watched the bitch crawl towards it. As Robyn had said, there was real potential here. Virginia was already enjoying herself, watching the curvy body as she moved, her heavy tits swaying.

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers
12