All Comments on 'Ruth's Therapy Ch. 08'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter Ruth is on her way to her new life as a submissive maybe even a sex slave. She has now seen and experienced piercings and it seemed that a suggestion was introduced to dropping her plain husband. Continue your very interesting series I look forward to each new chapter.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

So if she is told to murder her husband, would she?

If she is told to walk into a school and kill the children, would she?

If she were told to kidnap a pregnant woman and torture her to death, would she?

So why in the fuck would she accept being told to fuck other men and women? Why would she accept divorcing her husband just because someone else told her to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this chapter for me had its up's and downs. The scene with Master David has been done and has been done so many times in these non-com stories that it has become boring and uneventful. If this stopped there it would have scored a 2 but, wait, you brought in Mistress Virginia and she brought this chapter to the level that the other 7 chapters has had. I also like the idea of Petra only slightly being used to give humiliation to Ruth. Thank you for your time and talent. Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES