Ruth's Therapy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The executive lawyer casually removed her own skirt and her expensive heels. Virginia embraced her near nudity with the confidence of an experienced dominant. She was in good shape herself. Her tight waist accentuated her hips nicely and, from behind, her bottom was small and pert. It led to legs that had the firm shape of a runner. Her small, pert breasts caught the glance of many men -- mostly unworthy types, she thought -- but she was proud of her long, thick nipples. The steel rings in her labia gave her a certain air that usually intimidated novices.

"These men shot their cum onto you," Virginia went on. "They've used your married cunt and your mouth. And your sweet face."

"Yes, Mistress," Ruth mumbled in reply. It was an honest answer but she hung her head low, her face red with shame. "I thought it was wrong. But Doctor Robyn made me do it."

"Men are such dirty creatures," said Virginia, with a grin.

She lay on the large sofa, spreading her legs wide so that her cunt was on full display. She was pleased by the bitch's responses to her questioning. She found it arousing to humiliate and abuse willing submissives. Her young Justin at home knew it full well.

"And you've been fucked in your arse. And you want it again."

"Yes, Mistress," Ruth whispered, still able to feel deep shame

"You've been learning to be a slut," she continued. "But it is easy to be a slut. A woman can spread her legs for any number of men. Robyn says that you have potential for much more. And Robyn is rarely wrong."

The executive's cunt lips were beginning to swell with her arousal. The steel rings shone in the light. Virginia positioned herself, her own well-tended body stretched out and her legs wide apart.

"Touch my cunt" she said softly to Ruth. "You will like my cunt. Touch it, stroke it. Explore it."

It was a blessed relief for Ruth to hear that order if it meant no more questions about adulterous sex. She reached out and began to stroke the sex of another woman. Despite all her therapy, Ruth could not feel that it was natural to touch a woman sexually. But this stern woman was not her first time. She ran her fingers along the soft, bare flesh. She felt the outer labia. She paused briefly at the top of the woman's cleft, where she knew the clitoris would lie waiting. She gently stroked downwards, trying to avoided the steel rings and noticing the long, crinkled inner lips being displayed so easily.

"No, you dirty bitch," said Virginia gently. "Obedience is not enough. You are a slut. But submission takes more. Embrace that part of yourself. Don't just touch me. Worship my cunt. Focus on it as the centre of your universe. My cunt is a thing of wonder. Just as those cocks that you let fuck your brains out. Touch me again."

Ruth wanted to please. She was ready to worship the other woman's sex -- but how? She tried to remember the way she felt with those strangers' cocks. Yes, they were glorious and wondrous. She stroked once more on the bare cunt in front of her, taking extra care with the fleshy inner labia. There was the merest scent of arousal coming from the other woman. The executive was enjoying her humiliation and, suddenly, Ruth felt a powerful need to please her.

"Better," came the gentle sigh from Virginia. With the right training this bitch might prove that Robyn was correct. "Spread my lips. Open me... Yes."

Virginia was interested foremost in her own sexual pleasure. And Ruth understood that it was now her responsibility to provide that pleasure. She carefully followed all instructions as Virginia guided her around her cunt.

"Open me wider ...yes, rub my clit ...slowly. Use the rings, pull them wide. Touch my hole... yes, like that."

Virginia soon had Ruth stroking her clit gently while slipping two of her fingers into the hot hole.

"Yes, better... aaagh... Keep rubbing my clit, yes that's good... You had better make me cum, bitch," groaned the other woman.

Virginia did not object to teaching a submissive to pleasure her. She preferred her slave boy at home. Justin would take care of her properly that evening. But this little play would get her nicely on edge.

"Fingers deeper now," she murmured to Ruth. "Feel my cervix... Now curl them a little. Fuck, yes... fuck me now, your fingers ...faster... Yes. Oh, yes ...don't stop till I cum. Don't fucking stop..."

Ruth was rewarded with a rather strong orgasm from Virginia. She felt the cunt muscles spasm. She saw the wetness oozing from the other woman. And there was no mistaking the sounds that the high-powered executive made while lying back on her lush sofa. Somehow Ruth enjoyed that orgasm even more than what she'd given to Robyn and Deepana. Was it really more than just obeying orders?

"You need a lot more training, bitch," sighed Virginia. "I know you've been fucking a useless husband for years. But you must concentrate on my cunt -- and on me. Learn what pleases me and then give that to me."

Ruth nodded silently. She'd done her best but it was not enough. Virginia wanted more. That served to motivate Ruth. She was so grateful for the chance to give pleasure. And to be acknowledged for being so willing. Ruth was beginning to realise that dog was right -- service and worship were the key to her own happiness.

"Get in there again," ordered Virginia hungrily. "Tongue my hole. Yes... fuck me with your tongue. Make me cum, filthy bitch."

Virginia reinforced her instructions with a hand on the back of the bitch's head. She pulled her deeper into her steaming hole and felt the novice tongue thrusting. This one required more training. But there was a thrill in abusing and using one of Robyn's hapless patients. Shoving the other woman's face into her cunt drove Virginia over the brink and her next few orgasms left a thick coating of cunt juice on Ruth's face.

The patient's jaw was starting to ache by the time Virginia released her. Not that the lawyer cared at all.

"Robyn tells me that you've tried for years to give pleasure to your husband," she said softly to Ruth. "Devotion is the key to true pleasure." She grabbed a handful of Ruth's hair. "There are many men who will enjoy watch you eat a woman's cunt."

"Mistress... my husband has very plain tastes when it comes to love-making. He would never..."

"Well, you're learning to be a faithful submissive. Aren't you? And what if a Master wants you to do that? Or a new husband? You'd want to do it well, surely?"

Virginia didn't wait for an answer. She rolled onto hands and knees, happily showing off her bottom framed between her suspenders.

"Finger me," she rasped. "And my clit. Bring me off again. And make it good."

Ruth noted that even a woman like Virginia enjoyed the "doggy" position. And she was even more determined to give a proper orgasm to her new Mistress. Ruth had no way of judging her performance except for the moans and the wetness that followed her stroking and penetrating. But Virginia call out a stream of profanities that her PA could surely hear in the outer office.

"Mistress, should I touch... you know, the other..."

"No, not there," growled Virginia.

She didn't need that distraction The dirty slut was improving and Virginia wanted a few more orgasms yet. She relished the chance to administer abuse to the sphincters of a willing victim. But she'd never found it enjoyable to have her anus licked or penetrated.

Virginia moved her hips back to be certain that Ruth knew to penetrate her fully with her fingers. The executive had another meeting and it would be some time before Justin was able to provide for her.

"Yes, two fingers... deep... faster... better, yes... my clit, aagh... do it, bitch."

Now the wicked mistress was nicely warmed-up. And her next meeting was only minutes away. She pulled away, her last orgasm still rushing through her body

"On the floor. On your back," she ordered Ruth urgently.

Without bothering to explain. Virginia positioned herself over the other woman's face. Quickly she squatted down, lowering her wet cunt over the other woman's shocked face. At first Ruth was afraid - that she might be smothered or, worse, that the other woman intended to urinate.

"Eat me, bitch," called out Virginia.

She sank lower, ready to sit on the face of the other woman. Virginia didn't care whether Ruth was ready for this. She'd promised Robyn to give her patient a proper testing. And this one had a lot of ground to make up.

"Suck my clit," she ordered while pressing her cunt to the other's face.

Ruth was astonished to be in this position. Yet, the confident commands convinced her that there must be something "right" about this act. Virginia's engorged cunt flaps spread over her face, the steel rings heavy enough to drag the slick labia around her nose and mouth. Ruth wanted to obey and she opened her mouth and lapped till she found the hardened clit.

"Suck it," came the order again "Make me cum. Yes... tongue, lick me... yes. Shove it up there... do it properly..."

She did her best, though it was difficult to hear Virginia's orders from between her thighs. The other woman's juices were flowing freely -- Ruth did not appreciate how arousing Virginia found it to abuse a hapless submissive. She had become accustomed to the taste, however, and found it easy to drink the juices flowing into her mouth even as she strove to suck and lick as was expected.

Virginia was cumming, not least from the opportunity to torment the novice. Not that Virginia cared -- technique might come later. For now it was pleasing enough to push the other woman.

Virginia was still sitting on Ruth's face, grinding her cunt, when Petra made a quiet entrance. She was well accustomed to the ways of her boss and knew the powerful lawyer would not want to start her next meeting while smelling of lust and sex.

"Miss Sanders. Your meeting starts in fifteen minutes. You wanted time to clean up."

"Thank you, Petra," mumbled Virginia as she rose from her position. "A quick shower for me. You'll take care of everything?"

Virginia was a busy woman. As a dominant, she had little need for niceties. Her friend Robyn would take care of any de-briefing this bitch needed. She'd done with Ruth, for now, and headed straight for her private bathroom.

Ruth could still feel shame at the realisation that the beautiful young woman had seen her pinned underneath Virginia, her sex pressed hard against her face. And now she'd see the shining wetness of her face, covered from the orgasms of the bossy executive. Ruth could not know that Petra was accustomed to such things in her boss' office.

With a start, Ruth felt Petra grab her collar and tug her towards the door. Shocked, humiliated, Ruth tried her best to crawl on hands and knees behind the beautiful young blonde. In the outer office, Ruth wanted to ignore what had just happened. She looked at Petra -- her long, straight hair and her pretty face. She saw the way the PA dressed to accentuate her small, perky breasts. It was exactly the way a woman of that age and position might dress. But Ruth wondered if there was more to the fact she was employed by Miss Sanders.

"Does that sort of thing happen often?" she asked.

Ruth was aware that her face was still wet with the cunt juices of another woman. Petra ignored that. Although she felt her own arousal at witnessing her boss' lewd behaviour. The attractive assistant had been introduced to that soon after coming to work for Virginia Sanders. Petra had no interest in lesbian sex. But she was very appreciative that her boss sometimes invited special clients to have their own meetings with her sexy secretary.

"I really cannot say," said Petra with a soft smile. "Get dressed now. Your things are on the chair."

Ruth dressed in silence, trying to hide her shame at being forced to perform such lewd acts and then being "caught". Or was that all planned? She wished that she knew. But Petra was handing her a card.

"Here's a good shop with high quality suspenders and stockings. You should get some if you have another appointment with Miss Sanders." Petra paused to lift her skirt slightly, displaying her own shapely legs and stockings. "Miss Sanders will decide if she wants to see you again. Then I will be in touch."

And with that, Ruth knew she had been dismissed. The poor woman was learning to cope with such disorienting experiences. It was almost impossible to believe what had just happened. As a respectable, conservative wife she had never, ever imagined being used in that way. She still had Virginia's scent in her nostrils and that was proof it had, indeed, happened.

Ruth travelled home with her head full of so many thoughts. Miss Sanders had been so lewd and brazen. Ruth thought of the way she tasted, her labia that were so full and long. And those rings -- Ruth had never seen anything like that. The other woman had shoved her sex onto Ruth's face and ground against her, ordering her to lick and suck her sex. Wasn't that disgusting? Yet, Ruth knew that she had obeyed and that she had given sexual pleasure to the strange Miss Sanders. She felt her own satisfaction rising like a warm glow through her own body. Was it always that good to be submissive and to serve sexually?

12