Ruth's Therapy Ch. 10

Story Info
Ruth faces her submissive future and reveals all to Deepen.
6.6k words
4.56
10.7k
6

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

****************************

"I don't know what is happening to me," proclaimed Ruth at her next appointment. "I've never had so much sex in my life. I had no idea it could be like this."

The good Doctor tried not to smile too widely. This patient had been another success for her special, kinky therapy. The simple things mattered and Ruth now always stripped naked when she entered the office, relaxed about spreading her legs so as to display her bald, married cunt. The woman was not only openly submissive. But she had begun to embrace her sexuality fully -- now ready to be a whore whenever she was ordered.

"I was so shocked when you made me sign that contract," continued the once conservative wife. "But you were right. Being forced to do those things was what I needed."

"I think you know what is happening to you," said Doctor Robyn "Submission is the answer to your misery."

"I would never have believed that I could have a sex life like this," Ruth replied with her eyes afire. "You have given me the most amazing experiences." She had to take a breath before she could continue. "I am a nice woman -- a respectable wife and mother. I thought I had to repress my sexual thoughts, as you know. Now I spend hours each day thinking about sex and waiting for the next opportunity to have sex... I mean, to be fucked."

"You say that I forced you to have sex. But, of course, deep down you wanted all of that. And more. You simply had to come to accept that you are a submissive slut."

"Doctor, I admit that I was totally wrong," said Ruth with a rueful grin. "I thought I was sick to have those dirty desires. But now... adultery... promiscuity... I am a slut who needs to submit."

Robyn heard the note of satisfaction in the patient's voice. There was even a hint of pride as well. That was an important step, all thanks to the carefully planned therapy.

"Its just as I told you. Its not unusual for women of a certain age to begin to notice that they've been missing out. Promiscuity, as you call it, can be very helpful in such cases. Though, I must say, your needs were greater than even I expected."

"I had no idea. Truly. But this past month..."

"Tell me more," the good Doctor invited her patient.

"I am most grateful to Ms Sanders. She taught me so much. At first, I thought she was just a dirty woman. I was happy to do as she told me. But then, when I saw her with her young man... I could see that it is not about being dirty or doing deviant acts." She paused again, looking for the right words. "Her young man is so devoted to her. And she treasures his submission -- even if she hurts him badly. And it makes me happy to submit totally. Now I understand that submission is never dirty."

"I see," hummed the Doctor, starting to feel a tingle in her own cunt. "Please explain..."

"Anal sex," Ruth blurted out. "Its like you said - the perfect way to give myself to a powerful man."

The Doctor watched as Ruth buried her face in her hands. She waited for a few moments, understanding how enormous the change had been for this patient.

"Even to say it, Doctor. I am a middle-aged woman from a nice family. Anal sex is so wrong and terrible." She paused once more, again trying for the right words. "It makes me feel so cheap and filthy... to take a man's cock... or even a finger..."

Robyn knew to hold her silence a little longer.

"But, Doctor, it feels so good. So perfect. I feel so wonderful when Master David fucks my bottom because it is so intimate. The taboo makes it more special. And he gives me no choice. It makes me so aroused to know that he will force me."

"My therapy is unconventional. As I warned you. But anal sex is a powerful experience for many women. You are lucky you enjoy it so much."

"Oh, I do. And there's more. Because I know that other women won't do that -- like I once thought. Even Ms Sanders... she told me she doesn't like being touched there. I feel so wonderful that I can let a man use that hole."

"The first step was to break your inhibitions. Cynthia was very helpful. And Roy who gave you first facial."

Ruth was nodding. She could see that her former inhibitions were a product of her upbringing. And how they had reduced her confidence -- made her less of a woman. Now she was capable of many things in her sex life and ready to experience them all.

"I actually want Master David to have sex in my bottom. That is strange because I know he will use that place whenever he wants. But with Master David I am excited by that idea. I want him to take everything."

Robyn smiled to herself. David had been an excellent choice. She was grateful to have access to so many kinksters who had the talent to assist with her patients. And, of course, it made her friends happy to take such liberties.

"I do have a question, though, about anal..." Ruth hesitated again. She did not want to appear ungrateful. But something had been bugging her. "That young man, Peter. Well, he was wonderful... I suppose you told him to fuck me like that. But... well, he didn't... I thought he would use my bottom..."

"Aaah, yes..." the Doctor responded. "Well, you understand that I had to design your therapy in a certain way. And that I needed some assistance. Master David was happy to help." She paused now, trying to judge whether Ruth would be outraged by what was to follow. "So I made certain arrangements. But on the condition that he was the only man to have you anally. Until after your therapy is completed, of course."

"Oh, I see..." murmured Ruth softly. She'd had no idea. And would never have expected such calculations to enter into the planning of her kinky therapy. "I knew that Master David was in control of me. But I didn't realise... And I thought Peter, well..."

Robyn had already detected that Ruth had certain feelings for Peter. It was obvious, too, in the way she'd responded to his dominance and his fucking. Robyn had seen all of that, of course, on the recordings from the apartment. She'd watched with her friend, Principal Rose, who was responsible for keeping that secret sex den.

"Master David is more experienced, obviously," explained the Doctor. "But that doesn't mean that Peter won't fuck you in the butt. I'm sure that David will agree if you feel you're ready."

Ruth replied with a bright grin. She was very ready to give her bottom to another man. The older woman understood that in the future she would submit only to people that she chose. But Peter was at the top of that list. He would use and abuse her for his pleasure and say hardly a word to her. She knew he would fuck her arsehole rough and hard. And Ruth wanted that.

"So what happens next?" asked Ruth, trying to change the subject away from her lust for Peter. "I know my therapy must end soon. But now I have these needs."

Don't worry," Robyn continued in a soothing tone. "Some of the people you have met will introduce you to others. You are a very attractive woman with a lovely figure. And many others hunger for the same thing as you."

Robyn was not thinking of the secret society, the community that supported Hanson House. Ruth could never be a member of that circle. But Peter would surely jump at the chance to have Ruth on a regular basis. And David knew others -- Claudio for one. Plus her friend, Virginia, would recommend one or two male business associates.

"Thank you, Doctor. I was hoping that you would guide me. But what I mean is... well, I am a married woman."

It was natural that Ruth was still thinking of her previous life. She was a mother. There was her financial situation to think of. And, despite everything, Ruth had made it clear she was still in love with her husband.

"It is your choice, of course. But a submissive slut cannot really go back to her former life," Robyn warned her patient. "I am not a relationship counsellor. I can refer you to a colleague, if you wish. If you think it will be enough to submit to your husband and no-one else."

"Its erotic to submit to him," Ruth confessed. "Even if he doesn't know. We still make love at least three times each week. I enjoy him even more now, even his small dick cumming inside me."

Another pause followed. Robyn once more held her tongue. Her patient was about to say something important.

"I'm so wicked," Ruth said with a deep blush. "But I actually get turned-on knowing I have been cheating on him." She covered her face for a moment. "Knowing I have shared my pussy with other people. And let them use me for their dirty needs. Then my poor, ignorant husband tries to fuck me and I get so turned-on because I always come back to submitting to him. I need the others, you understand. But I always let him have my pussy even if he is not so powerful."

Robyn smiled and made a mental note. This patient needed only a little reinforcement to help her stay on her path to a more kinky sex life. Her colleague, Sally, would be the best referral.

"We will deal with all of this at the completion of your therapy. There is still a significant event to arrange."

Ruth went quiet. Once more there was a hint of a blush on her face. The good Doctor was referring to those dreams, the ones that Ruth had always feared might come true.

"Yes, Doctor. I have been expecting this. You want me to have sex with a group of men. To let them attack me and fuck me."

"It was your deepest desire. Remember? The reason you first came to me for help."

"I haven't forgotten. Its still in my dreams sometimes. And when I masturbate. The thought of so many men... having their dirty way with me... helpless... "

"That seems the best way to complete your course of therapy. And to help you embrace your new sexual lifestyle."

"But... do you think I am ready for that?"

Ruth still could not accept that she could enjoy being dominated by a group of horny men. It still seemed like going too far. Robyn, on the other hand, knew that Ruth needed to experience her dream in rea life. Without that she'd always be left wondering. It had to be done as part of the therapy -- when Ruth would be forced to undergo the experience without the need for her to consent to being fucked so thoroughly.

"All the more reason to proceed now," explained the Doctor. "In your fantasies you're never ready. But you respond like a true slut."

Ruth could not help a small shudder running through her. Those words -- slut and whore -- no longer bothered her. The Doctor was insisting and Ruth knew she had no escape.

"I'll make some arrangements," the Doctor was saying. "You will be forced to obey a group of men and do all that they say."

The two women were grinning at one another.

"In the meantime, your friend Deepana asked for your contact details. She is eager to meet you again. I hope you don't mind. You know what she wants. I'll leave it to you to choose."

Ruth did not mind at all. The older woman preferred cocks but that was no reason to refuse a chance to mess around with the dirty-minded black woman. Deepana was almost twenty years younger but that seemed the source of her sexual energy.

"Actually, Doctor, I have a favour to ask of you. Not for me." Robyn was all ears. "Its my daughter-in-law. I heard her say something... I am worried that she is not enjoying her sex life."

"Well, that's not the sort of case I usually take."

"I understand, Doctor. But my son might be just like his father. And I don't want Elena to be miserable like I was."

"Perhaps after your therapy is completed she can make an appointment. But I can't promise anything."

"Thank you, Doctor. Its just that you have made me so happy."

"And I think that deserves a celebration," said the Doctor in a bright voice. "Since you've been fucked by David, I want to hear all about it. I will watch you masturbate while you tell me all about how that big cock feels in your holes."

Ruth was surprised to realise that Robyn had never had sex with the wonderful Master David. Given how permissive these people were, she had assumed that the good Doctor would have taken advantage of that fabulous penis. But the mere mention of Master David caused Ruth to drop her hand between her legs. Since the good Doctor was watching it was easy to begin stroking her cunt lips.

"I'll join you," said Robyn as she hiked up her skirt to reveal her lack of underwear and an obviously horny snatch. "Tell me everything...."

"Oh fuck, Doctor. That big, hard meat in my holes..."

Robyn was excited to hear Ruth swearing so freely. The once demure, married woman had long been frustrated by her limited access to a meaty pole. And David's cock must have been extra good.

"Tell me everything..." Robyn moaned as she spread her cunt.

By then, both women were strumming their swollen clits.

************************

The black-skinned woman with the plump body opened the door with her trademark enthusiasm. Deepana was always eager for sex. But a repeat visit from the classy white woman was a special occasion. She wore a thin robe that barely concealed her curvy body. The gold chain around her waist was plainly visible. As was the lust in her eyes.

"I am relieved you came," she said with a giggle. "I've made all the arrangements. My husband is away on business. His mother is collecting the kids."

Ruth understood that to mean there was time to indulge themselves. That seemed to be Deepana's plan and she led the older, white woman through the tidy house to her bedroom. Ruth wasn't sure what to make of that, except that she might prefer Deepana to be less frenzied than their previous encounter.

"I know you're a patient of Doctor Robyn," the young, black woman continued. "So I can only guess about the fun adventures she has been giving you."

"Well, her ideas are very strange. Aren't they?" replied Ruth, allowing her eyes to wander over the curve of Deepana's jutting breasts.

"Oh no, I am not a patient of hers," explained Deepana. "I was seeing another counsellor. But I admitted certain things... well, she said I should talk to a friend of hers."

"You mean... about sex. You had sexual fantasies? And Robyn helped you with those?"

"Of course it was about sex," giggled Deepana, trying to look casual as she pulled her robe open to reveal her dark skinned tits. "One day I got brave and told my counsellor that I wanted to try it with a woman. But I didn't want to use those websites. She looked embarrassed and sent me to Doctor Robyn."

"That was a good choice," admitted Ruth with a rueful grin. "Robyn has a very special approach to sexual thoughts. She gave me the perfect therapy."

"You wanted dirty sex with women?" grinned Deepana as she let her robe fall from her shoulders.

"Dirty sex, yes. I had no idea... not women..."

Deepana let out a cry of delight and pulled Ruth to the bed, next to her naked body. She'd started out feeling lusty and now was struggling to contain herself.

"The therapy was to fuck a man?" she asked with wide eyes. "A sexy new guy? Not your husband?"

Before all this, Ruth had found it distasteful to discuss sex with anyone. Especially a woman she hardly knew. But that was before the kinky Doctor Robyn and her extreme ideas about sexual therapy. Stripping in her office, masturbating while the good Doctor looked on... Those inhibitions seemed foolish now. And Ruth knew that her own arousal was growing.

"Doctor Robyn told me it would be good for me," she tried to explain. "I had fantasies... dirty thoughts that I couldn't shake. The therapy... she said if I did things I would feel better... did them with men... and women..."

"Oh, my god. You had sex with another man," exclaimed Deepana as she covered her face with her hands. "You are so lucky. I just wanted sex with a girl. I've only ever fucked one man."

"I didn't want to become an adulterer. But the Doctor convinced me that I needed these things."

"Ooh, that is so exciting," replied Deepana as she began to undress her play partner. "Fucking different people is the best," she said, yanking at Ruth's buttons. "Its not cheating with a woman."

Deepana was soon removing Ruth's shirt and bra. Her lust was obvious. And the once conservative older woman could no longer deny how turned-on she became in response to such behaviour.

"Robyn sent you to another woman?" Ruth asked her excited lover. "For sex? And that was how you discovered all these dirty things?"

"I would be too scared to have sex with another man. I'm sure my husband would find out. And I wanted to do it with a girl. I thought about it so much. And then Robyn sent me to Bridget. She is a wonderful, sexy girl. She taught me many things. Even those dirty things, as you say."

Deepana was gently stroking and caressing the large, white tits. Her cunt was starting to throb and she hoped that the chatter would soon lead to some action with the lovely, older Ruth.

"I feel that its cheating," Ruth confessed. "But the Doctor forced me... all manner of sexual acts... dirty things..."

"I love dirty things," mumbled Deepana as she began to suckle on Ruth's Double-Ds.

"Dirty things?... like a man cumming?... and the bottom?..."

"A man cumming?" mumbled Deepana as her mouth switched from one big tit to the other. "How is that dirty?"

"In my mouth... and..."

Ruth decided not to confess her enjoyment of cum facials. It hardly seemed to matter since her body was responding to the skillful massaging of her tits by the plump, black woman. She had come expecting sex and already she was succumbing to Deepana's desires.

"I always let my husband blast his balls into my mouth," the black woman replied with a wicked grin. "I didn't expect Bridget would put her finger up my arse. I said yes, of course. I thought maybe that's how girls like to have sex. I loved it."

"That was part of my therapy, too. I was forced to..." Ruth tried not to look ashamed. "I was surprised..."

Deepana was pushing her back onto the bed, fumbling to open Ruth's pants. Robyn had mentioned that Ruth responded well to being controlled.

"Oh no... I get it," cried out the younger woman. "You had butt sex? A man put his prick in your arse?" she almost shrieked. "You are the perfect woman for every man."

Ruth was surprised to learn that Deepana was less sexually experienced. That was one advantage of being older. And it reinforced how extreme her therapy had been. But it also gave her added confidence. And there was the wondrous sucking on her hard nipples as Deepana pushed her pants down over her hips.

"The men were told to have sex with me. But they get so hard when they want to invade my bottom," explained Ruth as she helped the other woman to strip her completely naked.

"What about your husband's prick?" mumbled Deepana with a mouthful of Ruth's tits. "Is he too big for your butt?"

"He is small, I guess." Ruth was moaning now, finding it hard to concentrate on the conversation as Deepana drove her arousal still higher. "But he only ever makes love one way."

"A big prick up your butt," mumbled Deepana as her fingers began to move across Ruth's bare cunt lips. "My husband would hurt up there. He has a lovely, black six inches. But he would be suspicious if I asked."

Ruth gasped as the younger woman stroked lightly over the top of her hardening clitoris. She was starting to need Deepana to suck her tits harder. But she sensed it was better to let the plump black woman take charge.

"They forced me," said Ruth, trying not to moan.

"Oh, my god," groaned Deepana. Her finger was stroking over Ruth's now steaming hole. "How does it feel up the butt?"

"It was dirty... disgusting..." Ruth needed to pause to moan as a finger penetrated her married cunt. "It hurt... a little... but I enjoyed it..."

"You are a dirty bitch," said Deepana, her voice heavy with lust. "And you have a great body. I'm sure plenty of men want you."

mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers
12