All Comments on 'Ruth's Therapy Ch. 10'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will Ruth get any piercings or tats since she has embraced her submissive nature?

rozrulez3rozrulez3almost 2 years ago

I love to hear more about Ruth submitting to all women! Lesbian submission is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the time she spent with Deepana, also the office scene. would love to see more of those types of scenes. also would like her to have to service the dr. more often and not just masturbate in front of her. would like to see more public sluttiness. thanks for your talent and for putting it on here for all of us to read. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ruth wants her daughter in law, Elena to receive therapy from Dr Robyn, but she asked Ruth to provide a deeper assessment of Elena and that was that Elena abhorred black men and women while in college. Dr Robyn decided to subcontract the job to Deepana which made her very happy and Dr Robyn insisted that Ruth will pay for Elena's therapy.

Ruth underwent therapy with Deepana until the door opened and Elena walked in shocked to see her Mother in law naked on the bed and decided to leave only to be blocked from leaving by two black girls who stripped and tied her up totally nude with a plug stuffing her mouth.

After much explanation, Elena submits to the black girls who start spanking her reddening ass before running a thick dildo inside her pussy. Deepana makes Ruth start lasciviously licking Elena's overworked pussy to break down all resistance to her current and future therapy sessions.

Elena is taken to a black sorority at a local college and put hard at work cleaning up the sorority before being made to pay for her racism by pleasurizing the black girls. This becomes a routine as she learns how to become less aggressive and more submissive to black people.

Elena learns how to lick BBC and to grant greater access to black men to her cunt and virgin ass and to deny sex to her husband.

Ruth makes her daughter in law to do everything to her including apologizing to the sorority women for her racism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Both Ruth and Elena will get piercing and tats AFTER divorcing their husbands. Deepana will be the judge of this as grandchildren will be coming. And Elena will be at the mercy of the black girls at the sorority, giving her conservative leanings which will be obliterated once she is impregnated by black studs plus she will be completely humiliated by her black children when they see the piercings and tats on Mom's luscious frame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES