Ruth's Therapy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm married," Ruth tried to protest as Deepana's fingers returned to her clit.

"You like dirty lesbo fucking. And Robyn said you do as you're told," said the plump black woman as she moved up the bed. "And you have me so horny I can't wait."

In a flash, Ruth realised that Deepana was going to sit on her face. She knew about this from Ms Sanders. But it was more exciting with the wild-eyed Deepana. Ruth was sure this, too, was dirty and disgusting. Were all women such depraved lovers? She lay waiting as Deepana squatted. The scent of her arousal was obvious as was the damp bush of hair. Ruth had never had a lesbian thought before visiting the good Doctor. But it was exciting to be able to pleasure Deepana with her mouth.

"Lick it, bitch," ordered the black woman as she sank lower, forcing her hairy cunt to spread over Ruth's mouth. "I need it so bad. Make me cum with that white tongue."

Ruth thrust her tongue up into the soaking fuck hole of the other woman. There was so much juice that Ruth wondered if she'd be able to breathe. But she'd learned that a woman tasted delightful and Deepana was no exception. Eager to please, she scooped the black woman's juices with her tongue and probed as deep as she could.

"Oh, you are a jezebel," gasped Deepana as she grabbed two handfuls of hair and ground down harder. "Eat my dirty pussy."

Ruth was still learning about how exactly to please with her mouth. But she found the hard, swollen clit and flicked her tongue fast over that fleshy button. Deepana almost screamed with pleasure. Her cunt gushed still more of her warm juices onto the white face.

"Dirty bitch," she called out. "Lick my hole...."

She was riding Ruth's face, moving her hips to get maximum purchase on that sweet, white mouth. It didn't occur to Deepana that it was less comfortable for Ruth. She just needed that tongue thrusting up into her soaking snatch and lapping at her distended clit. She was cumming furiously and technique hardly mattered. It was Bridget who'd introduced her to face sitting but, of course, Deepana had been on the bottom and provided the pleasure for her secret lesbian lover. It was so much better to ride the face of the lovely married woman in that way.

"That was amazing," she moaned as she slid off Ruth and onto the bed beside her. "Have you done that before? You like pussy?"

Ruth strangely felt pride at such questions. And she resisted the urge to wipe the other woman's juices from her face. They were a badge of honour. She was thrilled to have given such dirty pleasure to the excited Deepana.

"Like that, only once before," she confessed. "But eating pussy... Doctor Robyn said I needed to learn to give pleasure to women as well."

"She is right," grinned the wicked Deepana. "You have been learning very well."

But Deepana was feeling insatiable that day. There was no need to rush, it was true, but the prospect of so much sex had made her horny for days. She rolled onto her hand and knees, sticking her bottom out lewdly.

"Lick me again," she said, clearly meaning her dark, hairy arsehole.

Ruth did not demur and obediently took up her position. She still thought it disgusting to lick that place -- whether man or woman -- but her role, after all, was to give pleasure and there was no doubting the warms sounds of arousal that Deepana produced when a tongue was pressed to her tight anus.

"Lick my shit hole," she groaned to Ruth. "And use your fingers in my pussy."

Such stimulation, such debauched and illicit pleasure, was guaranteed to drive Deepana to another series of powerful orgasms. She'd been so keen to experience lesbian sex and this white woman, for all her professed reluctance, was dedicated to providing sexual thrills. Having her own dominant streak, Deepana enjoyed being able to boss Ruth. And the thrusting of two womanly fingers in her throbbing pussy was the perfect accompaniment to the lusty tonguing of her delicate anal hole. It was just as well that she could bury her face into the bed.

When finally she was spent -- for the time being -- Deepana still had the energy to return the favour. After the briefest of rests, she began to suckle on Ruth's big tits. That had the desired effect as the white woman began to moan louder.

"You have a wonderful body," Deepana breathed. "And I love your bare pussy."

With that, Deepana rolled her body between Ruth's pale thighs and began to stroke her hairless labia. Ruth allowed herself to moan -- why be self-conscious when they were both naked in the other woman's marital bed?

And there was nothing to say - or do - as Deepana proceeded to lick her slit. There were only deep groans that became louder when the saucy black woman shoved her face into her married cunt. The soft mouth was so different to a man with his stubble, the tongue smaller and more delicate in its touch. It was strange to realise that Deepana intended for Ruth to receive such pleasure but she surrendered to the idea that to cum intensely was simply another form of her submission. And since Deepana also chose to fill her cunt with two fingers, stroking deep and hard as she sucked on her clit, Ruth allowed herself to really let go. Her loud cries filled the bedroom as she thrashed about, delirious as wave after wave of pleasure smashed through her.

Nothing mattered to Ruth for that time other than the ecstasy of the most wonderful orgasms. She was not sure if she actually lost consciousness but it felt as if she regained her senses some time after Deepana had done with the licking and sucking.

"Oh my," she moaned quietly as her breathing returned to normal. "Where did you learn that?"

"Bridget was my first teacher," giggled her new lover. "And her friend showed me some tricks as well."

Ruth tried to recover herself, still eager to be the one administering pleasure. Remembering heir first time, she moved on top of the smaller, black woman and began to gently suck on those perky tits and the long, chocolate nipples. She enjoyed the soft moans of appreciation from the dark-skinned woman.

"Oh, yes... suck them..." Deepana urged. "I love dirty, white bitches."

Ruth was surprised, and very happy, to be complimented. So few of her lovers had taken the trouble, even during her therapy. And her husband not for many years.

"So, now you like lesbo sex?" asked Deepana between her moaning and sighing.

"I never thought I would. But Doctor Robyn... I have learned so much from her therapy."

"I love fucking with girls," moaned Deepana. "I love when you lick my shit hole."

"I'd never have done that... before... I thought it would be awful but..."

"It tastes good," said Deepana excitedly. "And I'd lick a girl there even if it didn't."

The plump, black woman was grabbing Ruth's tits now, pinching the pale, pink nipples. She really did lust after those big white tits. And the curves of the older woman's body, which Deepana found to be very erotic.

"I want to keep you," she mumbled to Ruth. "So we can do dirty things whenever we want."

Ruth was surprised to hear that. And shocked when she moved her mouth from the dark-skinned tits to plant a kiss on the mouth of the insatiable Deepana. Was she ready for a lesbian relationship? But Deepana provided very particular pleasure. Lying in the arms of an enthusiastic woman, the once conservative wife and mother had forgotten all about her marital vows.

"I suppose I can choose my own lovers," confided Ruth.

"Did that man really force to you to take him up your butt?"

"The Doctor said I had no choice. And I was tied to the bed," Ruth confessed. "She made me use a butt plug, too. That was before. But he is big and I was sure he would hurt me."

"Ooh, its like he raped your bottom," Deepana squealed. "I need therapy like that. And now I have a secret to show you."

In a moment, Deepana reached to a special hiding place and produced a black object. It was hard and rubbery, over eight inches in length and appeared to have been made from a series of balls jammed together. It was tapered, one end obviously thicker in girth. And Ruth knew exactly what it was.

"I got the courage after we played the first time," said Deepana in an excited hush. "I have to hide it from my husband." She brandished it for Ruth to see. "Its an arse toy."

"Doctor Robyn has made me use butt plugs," Ruth reminded her with a naughty smile. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, I haven't used it yet. Only my fingers. I want you to be the first."

Deepana was pressing the black toy into Ruth's hands. There was no hiding how excited she was to share her secret toy with her new lover. Nor what she wanted Ruth to do with it. The plump black woman positioned herself next to Ruth, on her back and her legs wide apart. Already her dark cunt lips were swollen and damp under the thick bush.

"That man," Deepana said breathlessly. "I bet he was bigger than this."

Ruth wasn't sure what to say. She'd only had anal with one man -- the lovely Master David. But already she was hoping that Peter soon would take his turn in her most intimate, dirty place. All that was too much to confess to Deepana.

"He was much bigger," Ruth confided. "The biggest I could imagine."

"Ram it up my butt," Deepana urged the older, white woman. "While you eat my pussy."

It excited Ruth to hear those words. In her old life, she had been a conservative -- and very straight -- wife and monther. Hearing the commands from her new, black, lesbian lover was the moment when Ruth knew that old life -- the old Ruth -- was no more. Her therapy had brought her to a world of excited, insatiable lovers of sex. And Ruth now understood that she was never more satisfied than when giving incredible sexual pleasure to these lovers. It didn't matter if it was man or woman, though it was intoxicating to experience the powerful lust of a woman like Deepana. She did not wait to slide between the spread, dark-skinned thighs of her newest bed mate.

The dark cunt lips were already unfurled and inviting. Ruth jammed her tongue into the hot, wet hole.

"Yes, eat me bitch," cried out Deepana in excitement. "I need you."

Ruth had never heard those words before and they inspired her. It was all the more exciting to thrust her tongue into the sopping hole as Deepana grabbed her head to pull her face harder into her steaming snatch.

"I'm cumming, dirty girl," cried Deepana.

The older, white woman knew that she was terribly excited by Deepana's response. Was she truly becoming more interested in once-forbidden lesbian pleasures? She sucked and licked the black woman's clit with enthusiasm. And when she shoved two fingers into the sopping wet hole it seemed like Deepana would buck right off the bed.

"Fuck, yes. I need it," called Deepana as her cunt muscles spasmed and gripped against Ruth's fingers.

Suddenly, though, Deepana was rolling over, propping on her hands and her elbows. Ruth was confused for just a moment. But the order came clear and fast

"Fuck my shit hole," gasped the plump, black woman.

With her knees under her, Deepana's arse was presented perfectly. Her rounded cheeks looked so smooth and soft. She'd never had to ask her husband to fuck doggy-style. And this was how she wished to be penetrated by her new toy.

"Stick it in me," she ordered. "Like a big prick."

Ruth grasped the toy and made ready. It was not as thick as Master David. And Ruth knew that the shape was meant so that even a smaller woman like Deepana could accept it in her rear-end. Still, she hesitated.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Ram it. Like that man did to you."

Ruth responded easily to being ordered. And, happily, she knew a little about anal pleasure -- all thanks to the deviant Doctor. She ran the tip of the toy through the hair-covered folds of the black cunt. The other woman's juices were thick and Ruth knew they'd make a suitable lubricant. The toy was thicker than a finger, after all.

"In my arse, you white bitch."

She pressed the tip of the black toy against Deepana's tight hole. It was easy to find even when nested in that thick, black bush. She already knew Deepana's backdoor and pressed the tip into the soft flesh of that anal opening. There was a pause but Ruth was merely preparing for the penetration. She pressed a little deeper, this time meeting the hard, tight sphincters.

"Try to relax," she said hopefully as she began to force the first ridge of the toy into the black woman's waiting anus.

"Oh, yes... I can feel it... give it to me... ram it..."

"Maybe you should touch yourself?"

A small black hand reached between the soaking cunt and Deepana began rubbing herself fast and hard. She was feeling desperate, again, and the extra stimulation was just perfect to help the toy ease into her shithole. Ruth saw that only an inch of the toy was inside the black woman's bum hole. But Deepana wanted more and Ruth pressed harder, forcing the sphincters wider as she began to pulse the toy into the black woman's bottom. The extra penetration set off the other woman's orgasm.

"Oh, Jesus... fuck..." came the low bellow from the insatiable black woman.

Ruth understood instinctively that she should press harder, deeper. And she noticed how that tight hole seemed to soften and open as the sphincters went slack in response to the massive orgasm. Ruth knew about this reaction. And she knew this was the time to jam the toy deeper. The near-scream of joy from Deepana showed she'd been right.

"Give it to me... bitch..."

Now there was almost three inches of toy inside that hairy hole. The girth increased noticeably at this point. Ruth saw the way that tight black opening was forced to stretch. Still, even that was not so big as Master David. Ruth allowed herself a tiny smile at the thought of how far her anus had opened to give entry to the wonderful Master. Deepana was madly rubbing her clit and there would be no pain. Ruth was excited to be able to administer pleasure -- it was a thrill to have control just for this one time. She tightened her grip and drove the toy cock hard into the other woman just in time for her next orgasmic eruption.

"Oh my... I need a prick..."

Ruth soon found that she could thrust almost five inches of the black toy into the hungry hole of her new lover. She did not hold back, excited to share the dirty pleasure with her new bed mate. She was always happy to give pleasure, after all. And Deepana's climax was obvious now, displayed by an unending moaning, a low sound that displayed that was inspiring even if different to her normal noises. Her hand had stopped moving on her cunt lips. But Ruth continued the steady, deep reaming of that hole, now softer with orgasmic pleasure. It was obvious that the plump, Indian woman had discovered an entirely different sort of orgasm.

The white woman did not want to stop. It was a wondrous delight to ream the butt of a willing accomplice. And Ruth, after all, had been forced to take a much bigger size into her bottom, thanks to Master David. But Deepana's pleasure was the most important thing -- that was a lesson from her therapy. And she could not be sure how much the dark-skinned woman could take before she was damaged -- or at least made sore. Reluctantly, Ruth finally removed the toy from the moaning Deepana, her low sounds continuing even after she was emptied. Ruth was relieved to see that the hairy, dark hole closed nicely

Deepana slumped on the bed, as if having lost consciousness from her intense orgasmic experience. Ruth supposed it was normal with a new lover. Even if that was a lesbian bed mate. For a moment, she considered cuddling her new sex partner. But then her other instinct took hold and she crept to the bathroom to clean the toy.

On her return, Deepana was lying on her back with a huge grin. It was the look of a woman who'd experienced the most wonderful sexual pleasure. Ruth knew that was how she looked after being fucked by Master David or by Peter. Did husbands ever give their wives such a look? Deepana said she had great sex with her husband. Ruth knew it was only thanks to Doctor Robyn and her deviant therapy that she'd come to know what Deepana was feeling right then.

"Was that man in your butt really big?" Deepana was asking.

"Yes. I don't really know... maybe I could guess that he is eight inches. But he is very thick."

Deepana squealed again.

"Oooh, I hope one day I get a prick that size. But I'd be too scared to take him up my bum."

Then she was patting the bed, signaling that Ruth was to lie next to her. And the dreamy look in her eyes had been replaced by something much more lustful.

"Now its your turn," explained Deepana in a quiet, firm voice. "I will eat your pussy and fuck you so hard in your back door."

Ruth had already decided that Deepana was right -- sex with a woman was not the same as adultery. Not when it was so good. She had no choice, anyway. But that made her happy and excited as she spread her legs to provide access to her holes.

12