Ruth's Therapy Ch. 15

Story Info
Spanked for her guilt.
5.3k words
4.4
11.7k
6

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,242 Followers

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

***************

Ruth was an adulterer. A cheating wife. The once conventional upper-class spouse and mother had taken up a lifestyle of debauched and deviant sexual expression. She enjoyed two illicit lovers. And that was not counting the other men and women to whom she had surrendered - having been fucked and licked and swallowed their seed, in singles and in groups. It was no longer necessary to blame her bizarre therapy for her situation. Doctor Robyn had merely helped Ruth to find the woman she truly was. But it was a comfort that helped to explain her depraved hunger as well as proof of her deep immersion in submission. Performing sex acts for the Doctor -- for other patients, to be accurate -- fit neatly with her new life.

This truth was not corrected by her desire to give her body more completely to her loving husband. She could only submit to him silently, slowly encouraging his curiosity for love-making beyond the traditional. Yet, she craved to share herself with him in many ways. But tempting him into new sex acts would not extinguish her guilt. Her husband could never dominate her, use her in the way that others did.

***************************

With such thoughts, Ruth was full of lust when she knocked on Deepana's door. She had not counted on her sexy, South Asian lover being quite so in heat.

"Oh, my god, I have missed you badly," panted Deepana as she dragged her lesbian lover inside. "I need you to fuck me, so bad."

The second statement was at least as true as the first. Deepana pulled Ruth in for a kiss of passion and heat. Her chocolate nipples were poking through the flimsy dressing gown as she pulled Ruth closer. Not another word was needed as Deepana guided her pale-skinned lover to her bedroom.

Ruth slipped out of her dress easily. And Deepana was already naked -- no longer shy to display the dark-skinned curves of her plump body to the older woman. The gold chain around her waist flashed in the light of the afternoon as she spread her legs to show the wetness of her hairy cunt.

"Come and eat me, white bitch," was her command.

Ruth realised that not every man, or woman, could command her like that. Even her deviant therapy, learning that submission was natural and rewarding, had not robbed her of choice. But the plump, black woman was such fun when bossy. Ruth went to her knees with glee and pressed her mouth against the damp warmth. She thrilled to the lush swelling of the labia, delighted by the taste of Deepana's wetness as she thrust her tongue into the throbbing hole of her play partner. The plump, dark body writhed in ecstasy, Deepana cumming hard and loud.

"Dirty slut, eat me..." cried out Deepana.

Ruth was aroused by the passionate response. She wondered if the husband had been on another business trip and neglecting his wife. The only answer, Ruth knew, was to use her tongue like a phallus to fuck the desperate woman.

"Lick it, bitch... yes, give it to me..."

From a woman who'd never fantasised about women or had any thoughts of sapphic exploration, Ruth had become a committed cunt eater, a dedicated pussy licker. The sounds and the sensations of Deepana's cumming inspired her. As did the gush of wetness from the steamy hole. Her face was wet and her cunt oozing as Deepana grabbed her head with two hands and guided her mouth. Ruth enjoyed the tickling of the coarse pussy hair on her face and was pleased to run her tongue over the distended clitoris. Working on that swollen nub, flicking and swirling her tongue around it, made Deepana almost scream with delight.

Ruth held on for the ride, enjoying the softness of female skin and the delight of helping her new friend to a string of orgasms. And she happily paused as Deepana, still in the throes of her first course of sexual ecstasy, pushed her away so as to roll onto her tummy.

The older woman had come to appreciate Deepana's body. The plump figure gave such pleasing curves and her softness was a delight up close -- so different to the bodies of men. The dark-brown colour provided an intriguing contrast to Ruth's pale skin. But with Deepana in such heat, Ruth had no time to waste. And she welcomed the chance of sexual service when her friend was in obvious need. Lying between the chunky legs, Ruth gently pried apart the soft, brown buttocks to expose the forbidden entrance. Her tongue flicked over it, just teasingly.

"Lick my dirty shit hole," mewled Deepana into a pillow. "You do what I tell you."

Ruth lapped wetly against the dark, hairy hole. The very idea had once been repellant but, now, Ruth was eager to pleasure her lover in that way. The soft moans from the dark-skinned beauty were urging her on. And Ruth delighted in squeezing the soft arse more firmly so as to spread and open, giving herself easier access to probe with her tongue in the tight anus.

"Lick it," called out Deepana. "I want to be fucked with eight inches."

Ruth tried to jam her tongue deeper into that hot, dark hole. Her breath was panting onto Deepana's skin and her soaking cunt. The younger woman was in a frenzy of need.

"Dirty bitch, make me cum," was the command.

The white woman slid a finger deep into the sopping cunt and was rewarded instantly by a guttural moan.

"More," came the begging sound. "Give it to me."

The dark hole opened easily as Ruth penetrated Deepana's tight arse - a single finger firmly inserted into the soft, yielding flesh. The effect was immediate, the plump woman trying to move her hips back against the thrilling intrusion. And Ruth was barely at the second knuckle when she heard -- and felt -- Deepana's powerful anal orgasm surge through the dark-skinned body. Urged on by the other woman's cries and demands, Ruth took to fingering both holes at once, two fingers now filling the hairy cunt while another finger plunged in and out of the tighter opening.

"Fuck me... fuck me" grunted Deepana as she rolled onto her back. "Do me, white bitch."

Ruth took up the ribbed anal toy as her lover spread her legs wide, her bottom resting on a soft pillow. Just holding the eight-inch object was proof of Ruth's perversion. But nothing would stop her from pleasuring her wicked lover. Not waiting for further instructions, the white woman resumed sucking and licking on the hard, swollen clitoris. Deepana cried out again, bucking her hips against the white woman's face. And then, just as Deepana once more began to climax, Ruth pressed the toy into the softened anal opening.

The cries of delight from Deepana would surely have alerted the neighbours. Ruth was already working the toy, however, as she forced it deeper with each thrust. Widening from the tip, the toy stretched Deepana's rectum in a delightful way even as the ribbed shape sent the most wonderful sensations through her forbidden nerve-endings. The plump woman had never taken a penis into her backside. Yet, the toy sank easily into her passage as Ruth, still licking the swollen clit, began to pump harder and longer.

"Fuck my butt, fuck it," gasped Deepana between orgasms.

But she was just as eager for the mouth on her cunt. Reaching down, she took a handful of Ruth's long, brown hair to force her mouth against the spasming cunt. Ruth did not object to being treated that way. She understood passion and urges. And she slowly drew out the toy until only the tip was seated inside the gaping anus. A moan of need was all Ruth needed from the other woman and then she plunged the ribbed toy three-quarters of the way into the tight little bum hole. Ruth wondered if her anus looked the same as it closed tightly around Master Peter's massive cock.

Finally needing a rest, spent if only for the moment, Deepana crawled into Ruth's arms. It was the result of the intense pleasure experienced by the dark-skinned woman, a need for being held close as her mind tried to recover. But, more than that, it was a symbol of affection for a lover who Deepana had learned to cherish. And she kissed Ruth's mouth with passion and slowly trailed kisses down her neck to her large, white breasts.

"I didn't think girls liked butt sex," murmured Deepana as she licked at the other woman's pink, hardened nipples.

"I think we are lucky," moaned Ruth in reply. "That we were taught. And that we can share it."

"You are a dirty hussy," muttered Deepana, now sliding down Ruth's shapely body. "I'll finger your hole to prove it."

Deepana had long been curious about eating another woman. She'd been excited by her own therapy, the chance to learn. And had been an avid student. Now she used her best technique to give wonderful oral pleasure to her lesbian play friend. It was fun to lie between those shapely, pale thighs. And the waxed mound was a thing of beauty -- Deepana had no doubt it made Ruth all the more responsive to being sucked and licked.

But the dark-skinned woman was obsessed with anal fun and had barely moistened Ruth's opening before she was working one of her small fingers into the tight hole. Deepana thrilled to feel the smoothness of the passage and the firmness of the sphincters. She pressed harder and felt Ruth's flesh slowly yield to the invasion. The older bitch's groan of delight was proof that Deepana knew her stuff.

Now she flicked her tongue over the sopping cunt hole. There were more groans as she licked gently over the distended clitoris. But, in her mind, the only thing better than lesbian sex was dirty sex. The real thrill was to plunge two fingers deep between the white butt cheeks and into the yielding rectum. The older slut was responsive, too, her hips bucking and heaving as her body exploded with euphoria. It was like Ruth had said, some women were lucky enough to enjoy anal sex and Deepana did not relent until the white bitch collapsed in a heaving mess.

Holding Ruth gently, riding her heavy panting, Deepana reflected on the white woman being perhaps her best ever lover. Not least because Ruth was both virtuous and honest, open to any question.

"Your butt hole is so tight," Deepana observed. "Has that big dick man not been fucking you?"

Haltingly, embarrassed, Ruth began to explain that the first man to take her anal passage was no longer her lover. Instead, she had to confess, now she gave her body to the wonderful Master Peter.

"Master? Like... you are his slave? A sex slave? You do everything he says?"

"I learned submission from my therapy," Ruth pointed out. "He uses my body as he chooses. He doesn't need permission."

"Oh, my fucking god," cried out Deepana. "So, he fucks you in the butt? Tell me the whole thing."

Ruth proceeded to tell the astonished Deepana all the highlights of her submission to Master Peter. The face fucking, the anal sex and even the piss play -- to a shriek of horror from Deepana.

"Oh, dear god. I could never, ever call a man Master. Or let him take whatever he wants. Not even my husband. And the pissing?... No that is too dirty. I would be ashamed."

"But you know about Doctor Robyn and her special therapy," Ruth explained. "The right man... he has total control."

"But... pissing on you? That is like animals."

Ruth had noted how Deepana reacted to the idea of Master Peter cumming on her face. The black woman had never wanted such wickedness even from her husband.

"Not animals. It because he owns me -- completely. I am his personal slut and so he pees on me. And cums in my arsehole."

"Yes, fucking you up the butt. He is small? Average size?"

"Not as big as the first Master. But big -- I guess nearly eight inches." She was interrupted by another shriek from Deepana, now clasping her hands over her mouth. "And he is thick. As thick as the first man I think."

"You are a wicked, dirty bitch," exclaimed Deepana, though her face showed admiration for her illicit lover.

"You can decide for yourself," offered Ruth. "I'm going to ask Master if you can join us."

Deepana's eyes opened even wider now. She understood the import of what Ruth was saying.

"Oh no, I could never. I am a married woman. I can't cheat with another man. My husband would find out, I'm sure."

"But its not cheating if you only suck his big cock," explained Ruth.

Deepana was not for shifting. She lay silently shaking her head. But Ruth had one more angle to play.

"And its not cheating if you are helping a friend. Is it?"

"Oh my, such dirty talk is making me horny again," gasped Deepana as she pulled Ruth's mouth to her chocolate nipples. "I want to see that big meat. But first eat my pussy again."

*******************

Resting after another round of frenzied lesbian sex, Ruth found herself enjoying the languid peace. She found Deepana's soft, brown skin fascinating. And delightful to the touch. Losing her inhibitions -- thanks to therapy -- had been the greatest change in Ruth's life. Even adultery seemed less of a sin when she could enjoy another body, to explore and experience what others had to give. Ruth was idly playing with the gold chain around Deepana's waist when her lover stirred, needing to use the toilet.

Ruth made to follow but Deepana was having none of it. After the discussion about Master Peter, she was adamant that she would not urinate on her lesbian lover.

"I don't expect you to," countered Ruth. "But you make me your sex slave, too. And I thought you'd like me to lick you clean."

The truth was that Deepana was as fascinated as she was repelled by Ruth's experiences. She did not understand the need to submit, to be made filthy. But her own dominant streak was obvious enough. Body trembling at the chance to degrade her lesbian playmate, her grin signaled that Ruth should follow her. The surge of her dirty desires enabled her to urinate even with the face of the kneeling white woman only inches from her snatch. With only a few drops remaining, Deepana shuffled forward, bringing her cunt right to the other woman's mouth. And she moaned with delight and amazement as Ruth gently, thoroughly, licked her clean.

"Now I have another gift for you," announced Ruth.

Quickly back in bed, she presented a wrapped package to her friend. It contained a small vibrator. Deepana saw instantly that it was a size that could be hidden from her husband. And it was quiet when Ruth started it buzzing.

"If you tell me to," said Ruth with a wicked grin. "I'll fuck your pussy with this. And then your black butt."

Deepana had no hesitation in spreading her plump, dark thighs. She cried in delirium as the other dirty bitch nibbled on her clit while thrusting and twisting the buzzing toy inside her snatch. Almost exhausted, ready to pause, she soon was shrieking with delight while her friend used the buzzing, humming object to ream her hairy shit hole. A dutiful lover, Deepana would conclude later, was worth her weight in gold.

**********************

Mr Burns was an older man. Not quite distinguished looking but clearly wealthy, with an air of someone who knew secrets. Ruth had little idea of what to expect but, then, she had approached this meeting as just another part of her therapy. The Doctor, after all, had been insistent. And Mr Burns had been expecting her email. He ushered her into this spacious house with a knowing look.

"You will call me Mr Burns," he said in a serious tone. "You are a patient of Doctor Robyn and you will respect everything that happens here. Just as you would her office."

Ruth nodded and didn't bother trying to smile. She was not entirely sure why she was there. It seemed that this man was not a natural dominant but that hardly mattered.

The good Doctor had mentioned guilt and atonement. And Ruth was sure that Mr Burns had already agreed to whatever Robyn had suggested.

The man was tall and wiry. Ruth thought him plain to look at and did not approve of his greying beard. But she owed him nothing other than compliance.

"Skirt off," Mr Burns ordered.

Ruth obeyed silently. She had no objection to standing half naked in front of a man she'd just met. Displaying her naked body was easy now. She was not bothered in the least by showing her toned thighs and her bare bottom, framed nicely by expensive stockings and a skimpy G-string. Not that Mr Burns was overly interested in her looks -- bare buttocks were a path to a much darker pleasure.

He sat now, leaving Ruth standing awkwardly and too afraid to ask what was in store for her. Drawing out the truth was one of most delicious parts of these encounters.

"You are a high-class woman," he said." With good looks still. I imagine you're married. So why would you need my help?"

"My... my therapy, Mr Burns... Doctor Robyn is brilliant. But... being married..."

"Tell me everything," he said firmly.

Ruth explained her original sin -- those dreams -- and then, feeling deeply embarrassed, described her therapy. In particular, her submission to David, being fucked in the open air, the gang-bang and -- most importantly -- her new submission to Master Peter. A little prodding from Mr Burns brought details of facials, anal penetration and other degrading sex play that served a dark inner need. She did her best to stress that she had only followed the advice and the therapy prescribed by the wicked Doctor Robyn.

"You became an adulterer," he said plainly. "For your own benefit, you became a slut. Available to men. To be used."

"It was just therapy," she protested. "But now..."

"The Doctor's therapy is very effective."

"At first it was disgusting. So wrong. But I learned..."

"I like to hurt women," he said plainly. "It is a curse. But, like you, I found the talents of Doctor Robyn to be my salvation. I learned how to use my skills for the good of others -- like yourself."

Ruth looked at him once more, a little surprised by his confidence. She was wondering what might provide atonement when Mr Burns rose to open an old, large suitcase. To her shock, Rut saw that it contained implements that were only intended to cause pain. There were whips of different types, paddles of smooth leather and another adorned with metal studs. Ruth was especially concerned about the canes -- two thick ones and couple of very evil looking thin versions.

"Don't be afraid," he told her. "This is part of your therapy, too."

What Ruth did not know was that Robyn had chosen Mr Burns for her own wicked reasons. Despite the confidence of her patient. Robyn needed to be sure that Ruth truly could leave her old self behind There must be no outpouring of guilt, no tearful confessions to her husband. For then there was a terrible risk that Robyn's practices would be exposed.

"So you have become a promiscuous woman," he went on. "Thrown away your marriage vows to become a jezebel."

Ruth's head dropped in shame. That was the rub of the whole thing. She cheated on her husband for her own sinful pleasures. Becoming a woman her husband would never recognise.

"My husband... I wish I could..." said Ruth in anguish.

"You are a married woman, But you give your body to your Master. For him to do all manner of dirty and vile things."

"I need my Master," Ruth tried to explain. "He makes me so happy. But my husband could never... do those things..."

"You won't stop with your Master. So the guilt about your husband will get stronger."

"Yes... I suppose so..."

"Until you betray yourself to him."

Ruth gave him a look of horror. That was the worst thing she could imagine. That she might give herself away. Or that her husband might guess -- or even suspect. She, too, was concerned about keeping the secrets of her sexual lifestyle. How to stay safe by suppressing her guilt.

Mr Burns understood all of this. Seated once more, he took Ruth's hand and roughly pulled her down and across his lap. She felt foolish and a little humiliated. The position seemed ridiculous, as if she were an errant child. But she did not argue, head hanging down and her hands braced against the floor. Mr Burns noted her shapely body and approved. The bare cunt lips were something else but he had little interest -- they simply proved the bitch was an eager fornicator. He was much more interested in the pert, rounded buttocks. They would be perfect for this first session.

mjar65
mjar65
1,242 Followers
12