All Comments on 'Ruth's Therapy Ch. 15'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The conflict Ruth will experience from Mr Burn's hard spanking will influence Ruth to make a thoroughly confession to her husband but her mind will shut that option off and she will simply be a wife to him

Yet she will still want to give herself to Master Phillip, Dr Robyn, Deepna and other people investing in her therapy by giving them what they want her to do.

Ruth will fall in love with Deepna and grant her liberal liberties to do whatever she wants to do with her. Deepna will ask Ruth about other women in her family and the two of them will start scheming to snare each of them and make them submissive to Mistress Deepna as changes are made in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ruth may have a haughty, arrogant sister with strong conservative leanings and she will invite her to meet Deepana in her apartment. Wine is served as the sister takes notice that Ruth is slowly shedding her clothing on Deepana's nonverbal gestures with Deepana following with brown breasts unnerving the conservative woman who plots an escape but doesn't have her ring of car and house keys plus wallet disappearing from coffee table. She is reduced to frantically searching for them until Ruth handcuffs her hands behind back and frog marches the frightened woman towards a close encounter with the Cheshire cat black woman who starts inserting her tongue to snare her tongue for a hot lezdom dominating kiss while fondling her bra encasing breasts. The white woman gives up and starts reciprocating the kissing as Ruth starts rubbing her broad shoulder blades before unhooking the bra to free the engorged breasts for Deepana to take possession of the breasts by fondling the nipples as the submissive white woman surrenders her body to Mistress Deepana while feeling her muscular handcuffed body being sexually massaged by Ruth's engorged breasts.

Deepana asks her if she would be willing to shed freely her restrictive conservative clothing or let her cut them off. She saidy she preferred to take them off and asks Ruth to uncuff her.

Both women leave her struggling while Deepana picks up one of her stained with piss panties and spends a few moments rubbing the panties over her tightly closed mouth until she gives up to open mouth for panties to be stuffed inside as she accepts her submission to her Mistress as her body heat adds a ton of perspiration inside body.

Deepana makes the arrogant woman apologize to Ruth and give her a very sincere loving kiss after spitting out the panties before handcuffs are removed and she strips naked to join the fun

The threesome engage in interwining licking, sucking and kissing as the white woman agrees never to be a conservative bitch and to dress in chosen slutwear by Ruth and Deepana before quitting her job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more chapters about Ruth's therapy and changes in her life.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

This is Ruth, not Claire .... Claire wiped her tears,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES