Ruth's Therapy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

"You've been punished before?"

He was squeezing her juicy butt cheeks now. Though for him this was not so much for sexual pleasure. Mr Burns knew that he should stimulate the blood flow to her bottom to make her skin more sensitive to being punished.

"Master Peter likes to slap me," she answered with a slight tremor. "On my bottom... when he fucks me..."

"No. That is sin. Being submissive. But you need to be punished. To atone. Understand?"

"Yes, I think so, Mr Burns..." she tried to say.

He could feel her fearful trembling and that got him aroused.

"You will learn a different kind of pain. When you accept this pain, your guilt will become less powerful. It will help you hide your sins from your husband."

Ruth had no idea what he was talking about. But she had no choice. This was therapy. And anything to help with her husband would be most welcome.

"This is not a cure. But you need it. We will begin slowly. Just a spanking for today."

Mr Burns was extremely aroused by the prospect. His old, average-sized cock was hard inside his trousers. Not that he cared if Ruth realised. This was his therapy, too. He pressed a hand firmly between Ruth's shoulders.

"There is more, isn't there? Your Master is not your only sin."

"Oh, Mr Burns... yes, but that's different. Robyn sent me to a woman. To learn other things."

"That lie is added to the list of your wrongdoings," he growled at her.

The old, leathered hand easily delivered the first blow to Ruth's bottom -- and then again to the other side. The patient was a little surprised but not discomfited. Her Master had slapped her harder in the passion of his fucking. But Mr Burns was only beginning, only testing the firmness of her taut buttocks stretched over his lap.

"You need to be punished. And this is just the start."

Two more spanks followed and Ruth accepted those easily enough. Mr Burns noted the fair skin and wondered how much off a beating this slut would take. Eager to find out, he quickly delivered four more slaps, enjoying the sound and the way her perky flesh sprang back after each one. Ruth flinched at the extra force of these new blows -- perhaps not harder than Master Peter would give but she could not help a little tensing of her bottom.

"You may accept or you may resist," Mr Burns said sternly. "But you will be punished all the same."

Pressing harder between her shoulders, he administered another volley of four spanks. These were more forceful and caused Ruth to issue a surprised protest. She was not enjoying this type of therapy. But Mr Burns noted the lovely pink hue in the patient's arse cheeks. He gave her four more in quick succession, pleased by the warmth that was gathering in her sexy bottom.

Ruth had tried to relax her cheeks but there was more fear -- and more discomfort - than she'd so far endured from Master Peter. The dirty old man was right about this being a new type of pain. She could not stop herself from crying out softly in response to the horrid treatment. Ruth was sure there was no chance to wriggle free but she found herself turning her face to Mr Burns, almost ready to beg for mercy.

Mr Burns had been truthful -- he did like to hurt women. As dangerous as that might be, there was no substitute for the bounce of female flesh when he spanked their arses hard. Or the delight of the thin welts produced by his canes. But the cries of pain and helplessness were best of all. Looking into Ruth's anxious eyes, he slapped harder now, two harsh blows on the unprotected bottom. Her flesh was nicely firm. The pink colour of her skin was growing more pronounced. And her soft sound of anguish was music to his ears.

"Your Master will value you even more," he said in a calm voice, "once you learn to accept a few stings."

Ruth did not wish to learn that, or to accept any more stinging. But he slapped her again -- another pair of harsh blows to her stretched cheeks. And Mr Burns was still only warming up.

"Your husband should punish you. But he is not that kind of man."

Now he gave her four blows with his strong hand --harsher now and closely spaced to produce more serious stinging in her skin. Ruth flinched, wishing she could avoid the horrid beating, and tried to imagine it was her husband spanking her over his knees. She wriggled against Mr Burns, feeling the thin, bony knees digging into her.

For the next four, Burns swung his arm from above his head, driving the palm of his hand as hard as he could into the fleshy butt. The report of each slap of his hand on her flesh was louder than before. The lovely red glow of her buttocks was increasing, as was his arousal at the chance to punish a slut so wicked. Ruth could not help her cries as her backside ached from the ghastly slapping of his hand. Mr Burns could barely hide his excitement.

"Your guilt is strong. Your punishment must be the same."

Ruth knew that she should accept this accept this torment was her due. But she detested what he was doing to her. It was so different to the submission she had learned - a strange humiliation that offered no thought of pleasure. She could not imagine the arousal Mr Burns was feeling.

The next two slaps were almost as hard as Mr Burns could deliver. Ruth howled in agony and protest, her bottom seemingly on fire. More importantly, a single tear dripped from her eye to the floor. The tear signified so much -- pain, fear and, as Mr Burns had described so well, her guilt at giving herself so fully to a man who was not her husband.

"Cry out, my dear. Tell me your pain and let go of your guilt."

"Please, Mr Burns," she begged as he delivered another two agonizing slaps to her poor bottom.

Her backside was stinging with the hot, red colour his hand had produced. Mr Burns knew that some women became damp when being spanked across his lap. There was no sign of arousal from Ruth. But he was intensely aroused by the warmth in her buttocks.

"Accept it," he said in a voice that barely disguised his lust. "Surrender for your sins."

Then he spanked her twice more -- as hard as he could, enough that Ruth thought she might be damaged. The torment was so new and so intense that she could not help herself.

"Please," she begged through more tears. "Mr Burns..."

"You need this. You know you do."

Ruth wanted to argue. To save her poor flesh. But what good would begging do? Instead she howled in pain as he slapped her almost brutally. Ruth had no idea how much that encouraged Mr Burns. Her tears were falling freely and it was lucky for Ruth that Mr Burns could not see.

"You take it up the arse. But never from your husband."

He spanked her savagely twice more. The skin was a deep shade of red. But the flesh still bounced marvelously. This bitch truly had kept herself in the best shape.

"You eat another woman's snatch at your leisure."

Another two brutal slaps rained down on poor Ruth. The agony seemed never-ending. The tears would not stop falling from her eyes. She could not imagine how she had found herself in this position. Therapy had been hard -- yet always pleasurable. She cursed herself for her wanton lust, for so freely becoming a slut. And she knew that Mr Burns was right. The cruel pain was like a kind of redemption. This was a price she had to pay.

"Almost done for today," he said, trying to sound calm. "And tonight you will face your husband with the knowledge you've paid your debts -- for now."

The rest of her spanking was slower, more deliberate -- and no less savage. The wiry, older man had still more power in his arm and now, pressing harder between her shoulders, he gave four, savage, well-spaced blows to the red, hot flesh of the slutty wife as she lay helpless across his lap. Her screams of pain were well-earned and he could hear her crying. The sight of her glowing bum was a triumph for Mr Burns. His hard cock was proof of that. And he hoped that the good Doctor would send this harlot to him again.

Ruth was aware only of her tears and her aching bottom as she felt Mr Burns push her to her knees in front of him. The assault had been too much to process yet. She was confused, filled with rage and gratitude. She wished that Doctor Robyn was there -- to offer comfort if not to stop the spanking.

Only one thing was familiar to her -- Mr Burns was opening his trousers and revealing his hard, erect, average-sized penis. He was a dirty old man, Ruth realised through her aching and her tears. Perhaps he thought her such a slut that she would easily succumb to his desire. But Mr Burns had explained that this was therapy. The stinging in her bottom confirmed that submission was the only course of action.

After all, it was true that she was a submissive slut. And the ache in her bottom was not so bad if she focused on his modest-sized cock. Claire wiped her tears, knowing that she must fellate the older man. It came naturally to her now. With an almost automatic reflex, she engulfed the entire length of his modest erection. Ruth was happy even if she was proving -- at least to herself -- that she would willingly whore herself to the right cock. Her only surprise was that Mr Burns did not use his hand to force her head lower onto his dick.

He took time to finish off but eventually, just as her jaw was about to ache, he began to thrust his hips and moaned more loudly. Ruth redoubled her efforts, swirling her tongue around his shaft as she sucked him deep. At last, she was rewarded by the delightful sounds of a man climaxing and the weak gushing of his salty semen into her mouth. Being a dirty slut, Ruth was pleased to swallow Mr Burns' load with her usual devotion.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers
12