Rutland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We looked at a brand new Chevy Cavalier which I nixed. I told him I hate Chevrolets. I actually love Chevys, I drive a Chevy truck. Ellen looked at me and knew something was wrong. Then he took me to the used lot and showed me a Toyota.

"Sorry, no japanese steel." With that I grabbed Ellen's hand and walked out.

"What the fuck! What's your problem? Why are you being such an asshole? You love Chevys!!" I didn't respond. We got in the truck and I told Ellen I would buy the car for her myself. I wasn't sure I even wanted her to have a car now. But she has a job so...

A few days later before the registration ran out on the old car, I got her a brand new Chrysler Voyager minivan. I was planning ahead for children. Ellen didn't like it but I didn't care.

"You spent all that money on a shitty van?"

I didn't respond. As it turned out we weren't on very good speaking terms for a while so the family wasn't getting started yet. One day I decided to air my concerns with Ellen. She was getting dressed to go out.

"So where are you heading out to?" I must have taken her by surprise, I usually gave her freedom to do whatever she wanted without question. She had to think for a second.

"Just a little shopping," she said looking nervous.

"Well could I join you? We haven't spent much time together lately."

"Shopping? You hate shopping and you'd just slow me down and be bored."

I was getting mad. "Okay then, just make sure you don't do anything I wouldn't do." It was a veiled threat I hoped would keep her in line.

Even though we were back on better speaking terms, our sex life had become nonexistent. I threw myself into my work for a few weeks hoping that things would just work themselves out.

-----

So I'm at the shop and we get this yellow Corvette that needs a new paint job. I look at the owner and it's the Chevy dealership. It put an immediate knot in my stomach. We did a really nice job on it, (as usual) and that asshole Marc came to pick it up. He didn't see me but I could hear him saying how great the car looked.

"Now that's what I call a pussy magnet!!" He laughed loudly all by himself. My office lady was horrified and barely kept her composure as she handed over the keys. When he left the lot he made a show of burning out into the road.

-----

I sat Ellen down one night to clear the air. I wanted to know why we weren't having sex anymore. She shut down on me though. I couldn't get her to talk about it.

"Do you still love me? Do you want out?" I asked.

"Of course I love you," she replied but her face was telling me there was trouble.

She started to come home late all the time saying she went for drinks with the girls or had some errands. Well now I had plenty of money to buy a house but I was apprehensive to do that until I had some answers.

I hired my buddy Kenny from high school who became a cop but also did private investigating on the side. I told him how worried I was about my wife. He told me he was sorry about my situation but that he would have no problem getting the answers I wanted.

I needed answers before I got Ellen pregnant or bought a house. Unfortunately she could take most of my money if things went south.

Kenny said he would spend one week looking into things and then give me a report. Then I could pay him to continue or end the investigation right then. He said most of his cases are complete in one or two weeks.

I was nervous for a week thinking about all the possibilities but I also tried to give Ellen enough rope to hang herself. I would tell her in the morning I had a lot of work and would be late getting home and that she should get her own dinner.

At the end of the week Kenny came to the shop and we commandeered an office. He looked grim.

"That bad?" Adrenaline shot through my veins and my stomach started going sour. "I need a drink." I went to my secret stash of Jamesons and poured a double, setting it in front of Kenny. He downed it and I took three glugs from the bottle.

Kenny threw the report in front of me. "That there buddy is everything you didn't want to know." I nodded and took another pull from the bottle then poured another shot for Kenny. I battled my need to cry.

"Who?"

"The guy's name is Marc Stokes. Works at Tanner Chevrolet and drives a fancy looking candy apple red Corvette douschemobile which I assume is compensating for his tiny penis. I spent some time at the dealership and got some interesting information. Turns out he has had several affairs with married women. Rumor has it he is involved with the owner's wife as well."

"Senator Tanner's wife? Oh fuck." This was interesting to say the least. The cogs were turning but even in my fogged up brain this was too easy. What asshole idiot messes with a Senator's wife. Goddamn, playing with fire. Turns out I might not need to do anything illegal to fuck him up.

I thanked Kenny and gave him a bonus for doing a great job. I headed home with a heavy heart. I still hadn't looked at any of the evidence.

When I got home I started thumbing through the photos in the file. They started on a day I knew Ellen had told me she was out with the girls. I could tell by her dress. Instead she was kissing Marc's douschey face. Then she got into his 'pussy magnet'. The next photo was them arriving at the lake at a pretty nice lake house.

From the photos it seemed this same scenario occurred at least three other times. There was also a vhs tape that I now slapped into the player. It seemed to be looking into a bedroom of the same lake house. 'Wow Kenny, how did you manage that?' I thought.

About a minute into the recording, Ellen walks into the room with the douschebag right behind her. My heart palpitated when I realized there was audio as well.

"You are so hot. You want to be on top again?" Marc asked. My stomach was churning hard. I was in a fit of rage. I wanted to break something but thought it was counterproductive.

"That was great but I was thinking doggy today," Ellen responded as my whole world crumbled before my eyes. She was undressing but had no underwear on.

"That fucking slut," I said to myself.

I watched Marc expose his rigid cock. Kenny was right, he did have a small cock, but Ellen made it seem like he was the best lover ever. She had an orgasm? No, I could tell it wasn't real. She was faking it!!

-----

I was prepared to get a divorce and lose a BIG chunk of cash. Whatever, start over single and continue making money.

I made an appointment with an attorney my father recommended. My dad was devastated by the news and felt awful for me. I asked him to keep it between us for now. I didn't need my mom begging me to reconcile.

When I got off the phone I heard a loud car pull up to the trailer. It was the Corvette. Ellen got out of the passenger side and came in the house.

"Well, well, well, where have you been today?" I spat.

She looked at me with what looked like sympathy. "I'm so sorry Rob. Things have changed. I really do love you but..."

"But you're fucking someone else?" She nodded. "Nice Ellen, but why? I loved you too but now this shit. What happened?"

She cleared her throat then said, "I've been poor all my life. I met someone that can change that. I don't think I love him but I want a comfortable life."

I shrugged my shoulders. "So that's it? You want money over love?"

"Yes, I'm sorry for hurting you." She threw a package on top of my evidence of her infidelity. "I had a lawyer draw up these divorce papers. I know you can't afford a lawyer or to pay me much so this is a simple 'go our separate ways' divorce. Just sign it and all you have to pay is the lawyer fees."

I was bursting inside. I almost smiled but fought it. "I'll take them to a notary tomorrow and have them delivered to the lake house." Her face went pale as she realized I knew more than I should.

"It's pretty sad you would give up love for money. I never thought you could do such a thing. It hurts me badly but I guess I dodged a cheating bullet. I'd say I hope you and Marc will be happy together but..."

She looked hurt like she expected me to fight harder for her. She gave me one last kiss and left in the 'pussy magnet'.

The next day I started informing everyone of my marital status. I reached out to Roy and Anne to give them the bad news since Ellen hadn't yet. They were furious with their daughter. Roy said he was heartbroken to lose such a great son-in-law and Anne just cried after saying she was humiliated by what Ellen did. Apparently Ellen had the balls to bring Marc to her parents' farm so they could meet her "friend." Roy said he didn't like the arrogant prick and he knew something bad was happening.

------

One of my regular customers set me up on a blind date so we ended up at the lake. After a casual lunch at "The dog" we headed out on the lake. I stopped at Crystal Beach to see if any friends were around.

We had a picnic lunch and some beer. Just as we were leaving I ran into Eric. He looked pale. I introduced him to Pam and we started talking about my marriage woes.

"You know my wife cheated on me. I divorced her of course but we had a prenup so she got nothing out of it. I never could trust another woman enough to get married again."

"Jesus Eric, I'm sorry. I never knew that."

"That's because I never talked about it. Anyway, I was just visiting some of my favorite places before I go into hospice care. Fuckin' cancer got me"

"Eric no!! Fuck me!! God I'm so sorry. Can I do anything for you?" He shook his head.

"It's alright, I've made my peace. You were one of the good ones. Thank you for the memories. By the way that house you love so much is now going up for sale. I doubt you have that kind of money but I have no kids or siblings to pass it on to. My Uncle would inherit everything but he's in California and doesn't want the house. I figured I'd liquidate it for him. It sure would be nice to know someone I like got the house. I would give you a hefty discount if you wanted it."

I dropped off my date with a peck on the cheek. She was nice, maybe too nice for me. I like a little more spice. Maybe that was my problem. I called Eric and discussed business. Long story short he gave me a great deal so that I could own his house next. I would have a mortgage after all but I was making big money now. I was beyond grateful but still very sad to be losing a friend and mentor. I resolved to visit him in hospice frequently.

My business was crazy busy. Everybody knew who we were. I had to hire more expert artists which wasn't as hard as I thought. It seemed like artists don't like to starve. The first person through my door to apply as an artist was a woman. Not a typical woman.

Michelle wouldn't look out of place these days but in 1999 she stood out. Not just that she was into cars but because she was also into tattoos, body piercings, and leather. She was a tiny thing but she wore heels to boost her to close to a normal height. Her hair was jet black, dyed I assumed, and her skin was pale like so many Vermonters. Once I got past her eccentricities, I noticed her shapely ass and cute little b-cup breasts.

I gave her a tryout project that took her two days. It wasn't complete in two days but it was far enough along to see her talent. The quality was amazing, better than anything I've ever done.

Obviously I hired her immediately for enough money to keep her around until she asked for more. She was something else. I couldn't help staring at her. She was a living work of art and I wanted to use every one of my senses to take in this masterpiece. The part I hadn't immediately noticed was how smart and funny she was.

My office lady, Janet, came up to me as I was staring one day and said, "You know you could have her if you wanted."

I blushed from being caught staring. "Am I wrong or is she something very special?"

"No honey, you're not wrong. And I think you should snatch her up before someone else does. She talks about you all the time." I nodded.

-----

I stopped by the dealership looking to touch base with the Senator. They wouldn't give me his contact info so I contacted him the way any voter/taxpayer would, email. I didn't know if anyone even read those things. What Senator gives a fuck what any individual person thinks. My email said, "Senator Tanner, I have important information about your wife." I left my contact information expecting to never hear back from anyone.

I got a phone call the next day.

Me- Hello

Caller- Do not say my name. You should know who this is.

Me- Yes, I think I do.

Caller- I think you have some information for me.

Me- Yes, I think you should know that your wife is most likely having an affair with someone at the dealership.

Caller- That's a problem. How did you find out?

Me- The same man has taken up with my soon-to-be ex wife. While investigating my wife I heard rumors about your wife with the same guy. I don't have proof but I thought you should know.

Caller- Thank you for that. I will take care of the asshole if you never mention this conversation. Who is it?

Me- He's a salesman named Marc Stokes.

Caller- Ohhhh yeah, I know that piece of shit. Thinks he's God's gift to women. My wife is stupid. I can't wait to destroy him. Listen, whatever happens, you just sit back and enjoy. Most of all keep your trap shut.

Me- You don't have to worry about me. I will enjoy every second.

------

I closed on the house the day of my ex-anniversary. It was a great distraction from my crushing sorrow, but the house was partly supposed to be for Ellen. It was going to be a surprise, for our anniversary. Now the big house I had promised her turned out to be the best house in the fucking county. She would have been so excited and happy. But would she have been happy just because of the house? I'm rambling, my brain is in the fog of the recent break up. Nothing about Ellen matters anymore. She broke us up in a way that brought finality.

A few people from work including Michelle helped me get moved into my new home. I had a keg and fired up the barbecue so that after the shop closed everyone could come hang out together. It's always nice to party with your coworkers once in a while.

The best part of the night was when I realized Michelle was staying close to me. At first I chalked it up to anxiety since she was new in our group, but she had already made fast friends of every person at the shop. She's very outgoing and not at all shy.

Some people started heading home either with designated drivers or someone picking them up. Ellen at this point sat next to me on a sofa where we were talking about an upcoming show we would be attending. I pulled her in for a hug.

"You have to come with me to Albany. I'm entering some of your gas tanks in the motorcycle competition." I smiled at her but didn't let her out of the hug yet.

She leaned into me and relaxed against my chest with her head on my shoulder. One of my body shop guys stumbled into the room slurring his words.

"Jerry, you have a ride home buddy?" I asked.

"No men, I'sh gunna jusht drive shlow."

I laughed. "You're staying the night, okay?" He just plopped himself in a recliner and passed out in minutes.

Michelle, still cuddling me, coughed then said, "Uhm, I'm pretty drunk too. Can I stay the night too?" Everyone in the room laughed.

I smiled widely, "You can stay but just be aware that I don't take advantage of drunk women."

Michelle frowned, "Awww, I'm not that drunk."

I scratched my head. "I'll tell you what. If you're a good guest I will buy you dinner tomorrow night and we can come back here sober and alone if you want to." Everyone in the room cheered. I guess they all knew something I didn't.

I wanted our first date to be special so I took her to dinner in Burlington. I know, it's a long drive for dinner, but we've both been to every mediocre restaurant in Rutland. The place in Burlington was amazing if not expensive. There was a dance floor in the next room with a beautiful jazz band playing so we danced.

I wasn't looking forward to the long drive home since we had stayed pretty late. I asked if she wanted to get a couple hotel rooms. She snickered.

"I'd rather get one room with one bed," she said grinning.

As we entered the room, Michelle unzipped her LBD and dropped it to the floor. Her tiny ass looked beautiful in her thong underwear. I had never seen or even known thongs existed. I thought she had no panties on until she turned around.

"Oh my lord, you are so fucking sexy." I noticed something stuck on her nipples through her lacy bra. She unclasped the bra and dropped it. I was shocked to see two bars through her nipples. My cock was awkwardly standing straight up.

I walked over and ran my hands over her sensuous breasts and grazed her pierced nipples with my thumbs. As I kissed her, she began undressing me. We finally made it to the bed and collapsed as Michelle giggled.

I slid my hand under her thong to feel the heat of her moist pussy but found a surprise! No, not a penis, lol. Another piercing I didn't know was possible. My cock was now painfully throbbing. I played with the ring and her clit while my boxers were deftly removed.

I removed her thong in one quick move leaving us both naked. Michelle rubbed my aching manhood. "You have a very nice looking penis. Big but not too big and so well shaped just like my favorite dildo." She put me in her mouth and lovingly sucked and licked.

I had never experienced sex with a woman that was so accomplished at oral sex. In literally seconds I stopped her.

"I'm going to cum already!! Sorry!"

"Baby, just give it up. It won't be the last time." So she started again and drained my balls so fast I didn't know what happened. Now, I had only had sex with one woman before so my experience was limited but Michelle seemed impossibly proficient at sex just minutes into our first encounter. She made no show of just downing my long overdue, large load of sperm. I must have looked disappointed. "What's the matter Baby?"

I probably looked and sounded like a toddler that wanted some candy. "I was hoping to get more tonight, that's all."

She scoffed at me. "You think we're done? Baby it's 11 pm, you're not getting any sleep tonight. Now get on your back so I can sit on your face." I did as she commanded because I had no idea where this train was heading and I didn't care. Michelle was my engineer and I was along for the ride. She sat on my face and made noises I've never heard from a human. She wasn't shy about directing me to do things that she liked. I learned how to get around and even used the bar through her hood. I ended up the proud father of a bouncing baby, no, adult sized orgasm. I think she was just as proud as I was. I couldn't wait until the next time I get to eat her perfect tiny shaved pussy.

We silently repositioned as my cock had long since become hard again. Our next goal was vaginal intercourse. I don't know why I expected her to be less tight. Yes, actually, I do. She seemed so experienced and hot, and naughty that I prejudged her sex life to be very active.

"God damn!! I've needed this for a long time!!" she shouted right on cue. I made a mental note not to judge people by their appearance. I slid in slowly in missionary, amazed at her tight as fuck pussy squeezing my somewhat large cock. Again she made amazing sounds that made my heart leap for joy. She was enjoying having sex with me!!! WOOHOO!!! She came hard on my second thrust, grasping my shoulders and making a sweet whimper.

I went on to give my new woman four more full orgasms and idk how many others. It's hard to tell sometimes. We were doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and other positions I don't know the names of. She told me she has the Kama Sutra and we were going to wear it out. She was right, the sun came up as we gave up since it was useless anymore. We slept all wrapped up together. I couldn't get over how much I loved having her in my arms.