RV Excursion Pt. 04

Story Info
BDSM road trip comes to an end.
2.6k words
4.54
9.3k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and Celeste continued to enjoy their camping trip for the next few days, pretty much uninterrupted. Steve, after Celeste served him breakfast in the nude, enjoyed tying her to the picnic table where he would flog and torture her titties. He would tie her in such a way as to allow her head to hang down off the table which made her very vulnerable.and accessible to face fuck and he would shoot a load of cum in her throat for her breakfast every morning.

Sometimes he would leave her tied for hours in sub space while he fished at the lakefront which was near their campsite. They had a netting over ther awning which helped keep the insect bites down to a minimum.

When he would return he would lick and eat her pussy which was always waiting for him juicy and wet because he would leave a vibrating egg in her on a low setting to keep her edged while he was away. He would send her to levels of ecstasy over and over again, until she begged for him to stop.

In the evenings they would take a late afternoon swim at the lakefront and have a lovely dinner of grilled fish and vegetables.

After about a week, one morning Steve was taking a jog around the campsite when he ran into Dave and Max. Dave approached Steve and said,

"If you've got a minute, can we talk?"

Steve slowed down and motioned for Dave to join him on his jog around the park. The two men began jogging slowly and Dave said,

"I hope you don't mind but I have been sort of spying from time to time on you and your wife."

Steve replied, "I have noticed you out there from time to time, but I invited you to dinner and I meant it. I appreciate that you have kept your wife from making a big deal out of everything and maybe spoiling our vacation."

Dave shrugged his shoulders as if to say "No big deal".

Steve went on, "If you can get free tonight come eat with us. If you're game, my wife and I would like to show you our appreciation." Steve winked, "We usually eat around 7."

Dave said, "I will be there."

Dave turned and started jogging back towards his campsite and Steve went on.

When Steve got back to the campsite, he was pretty excited and his dick was rock hard thinking about all the fun they could possibly have tonight with Dave.

He wanted Celeste to be ready for tonight and he wanted her to be in an extremely submissive state. After feeding her his load of cum for her morning breakfast he had an idea.

He put her collar on her and they went for a walk in the woods and then he saw it. The perfect tree. It had a large base which he wrapped a blanket around and then he tied her face forward.

Once he had her tied, legs and arms spread eagle he sat back and admired how beautiful she looked. The sun was just peeking through the trees and the light was shimmering on her naked ass. She was glistening with beads of perspiration down her back and she looked so small and vulnerable against the big tree.

Before he placed the ball gag in her mouth and secured it he tongued kissed her passionately and she moaned into his mouth.

Celeste braced herself and started her deep breathing because although she had felt the lash of the whip before, there was something exhilarating about being tied like this to a tree.

Steve started slowly just giving her the lightest touch and teasing her ass and back. He gently warmed her ass and the back of her thighs. Then the blows became harder and harder, stinging like a hundred bolts of electricity. Celeste felt every blow until she finally was gone. She was no longer in her body as her body hung limp tied to the tree.

Steve was very careful to watch her body and when he saw she was gone, he stopped. He knew that he had to be extremely careful with her gagged like that and with her agreeing not to use her safe word. He looked down and realized that he had pre cum all over himself. It only took him a few strokes on his dick before he came all over Celeste's ass. He was giddy, he had never felt like that before.

As he untied her he realized that it would be a while before she came back and he picked her up and carried her back to the campsite.

When they returned to the campsite, Steve immediately began giving Celeste some well needed aftercare. He cleaned her up and gently put aloe on the welts that were beginning to swell all over her ass, thighs and back. "She'll have these for a long while," he thought.

When Celeste opened her eyes, she was happy and content. She always felt this way after coming out of subspace. She always hated to come back but the afterglow she felt lasted a long time. She always wanted to do anything and everything to please her Master when she felt like this. She felt extremely submissive and overjoyed.

Steve looked over at his slave when he heard her humming and singing.

"Welcome back" he said.

Celeste got up off the couch and walked over and said, "Master, may I give you a hundred kisses?"

Steve smiled, "Not a hundred, Pet we would be here all night and I have a surprise for you we are having company tonight."

Celeste said, "Okay if you would like I will give you 50 and our company 50."

"Give me ten and trust me I have plans for you to give our company more than just kisses."

Celeste smiled. "Master, is Dave, from across the campsite, going to be our company?"

"Yes, Pet he is coming for dinner and I plan for you to be our dessert."

Later that evening, Dave wandered over, carrying a six pack of Miller Lite, he looked like he had already had a few.

"Hey guys, I am a little early, anything I can do to help?" smiling he sat down. "I mean everything smells great man and I'm starving too."

He saw Celeste coming out of the RV and he stood up and walked toward her.

"You might want to put these in the cooler." He was talking to her but he was looking at her nipples which looked ripe for sucking.

She laughed and took the beer. He smelled that cherry blossom body wash and he thought how much he would like to get up close and personal with that smell.

Celeste served both men dinner and then sat down to eat with them and afterwards cleared the dirty plates and put everything away.

Steve watched as Celeste cleaned up and when she was finished he told her he wanted her to dance for them. He put on a medley of her favorite dance tunes.

Celeste was "Feeling no pain," as they say after she had a couple beers that didn't make it to the cooler.

She loved to dance and Steve loved to watch her as she abandoned herself to the music. He knew dancing would also put her in the beginnings of subspace and that is where he wanted her.

After he and Dave watched her gyrate her hips and sway to the music, both men had hard ons.

Steve got up and took her by the hand and said, "It's time, Pet, for our desert."

He took Celeste and laid her on the picnic table, he secured her by strapping her down across her hips and her upper torso.

He then motioned to Dave to join him. He gestured to Dave to go to the front of the table as he went to the back. When the men were in place they fucked Celeste in her mouth and in her pussy rotating several times until they shot their loads. Celeste had been spit roasted often but never outside in public like this before, her moans and cries of ecstasy were stifled only by the cock in her mouth.

While they were enjoying Celeste, Steve noticed someone watching them from the same position Dave had spied on them earlier in the week. It was Jean, Dave's wife and she was trying to keep Max from coming to their camp ground.

When they were finished Celeste cleaned off both men's cocks and Steve looked down at his tied up pet and kissed her passionately and whispered, "Good girl."

He told Dave that his wife had watched the whole scene from behind the trees. Dave was shocked that his wife had stood there and watched the whole scene as opposed to leaving or yelling at him to stop.

Steve suggested to Dave that maybe he and his wife should talk about what she saw because maybe she was more turned on then she felt comfortable admitting to him.

He explained that it was often hard for women to go against all those years of conditioning and to really embrace their sexuality. They almost needed permission and/or submission to be able to let go and become the sexual creature they were designed to be.

Dave looked over at Celeste who was still tied and seemed to be in some euphoric state after being fucked like a toy and used repeatedly by two men. He knew then that his wife needed to see the whole picture.

Dave thanked Steve and he walked toward the trees where he was sure his wife was probably still watching. Steve shook his head, feeling a little sorry for Dave. He knew Dave was going to have a long night ahead when all the poor guy wanted to do now was sleep.

All that talk about women and submission had started to make Steve's dick stir again. He went back to the picnic table and smiled as Celeste looked close to being asleep herself. He said,

"Pet, one more time for the road," and he rubbed her pussy juice all over his dick and all over her rose bud and proceeded to slowly put his dick in her tight asshole.

He started in and out over and over until he built a really nice rhythm and Celeste was moaning and groaning. He kept pounding away until he felt the tension building in his balls and Celeste was yelling "Yes Master fuck me, fuck me, please fuck your asshole." That was all it took and he exploded a nice load of cum in her ass.

Steve and Celeste spent the next two days in carnal bliss and did not have any company. It was the last night when Dave and Jean appeared at their campsite. They had left Max at home.

Dave called out when they arrived. Steve was down at the lakefront and Celeste was in the RV getting things ready for them to hit the road once again.

Steve came jogging back and welcomed them to have a seat. Steve yelled,

"Pet, we have company." He went on as she came out of the RV, "You remember Dave I'm sure, and this is his wife Jean."

Dave was glad that Celeste was not completely nude. She had on a red bikini top and a pair of shorts that she was poured into. Damm, he thought, she looked hot.

Celeste greeted Jean and offered everyone something to drink. Steve was giving Jean the once over and he liked what he saw. He liked big tits and Jean was pretty well stacked and had nice long legs coming out of those shorts. Her hair was just starting to turn gray but she was dying it a nice auburn and the color looked good on her.

Dave could see Steve was admiring his wife and he looked at her and saw her in a way he hadn't really seen her in a long time. He was seeing her through another man's eyes.

Dave decided to break the ice.

"Jean and I have been doing a lot of soul searching and frankly speaking our sex live has come to a real lull. I love her and find her attractive and the same goes for her but something has been missing for a while."

"We have had the best sex in our lives the last two nights after watching you guys and you allowing me to have that session with your wife."

"Jean was wondering if maybe she could share in that experience."

Steve smiled, he definitely would not mind giving Jean a work out. He said,

"Maybe I would consider it if Jean would agree to be submissive for the next few hours"

Jean wanted clarity on just exactly what that entailed and after a brief discussion on what Steve meant she agreed.

Now that everyone was in agreement Steve said, "Celeste and Jean undress, now."

Celeste immediately undid her bikini top and pulled it off and then slid her shorts down and stepped out of them. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Jean hesitated just a moment and then she complied, folding her clothes and then handed them to her husband.

Steve led Celeste to the picnic table and laid her on her back. He tied her down across the table so that her head was slightly hanging off the table. He then positioned Jean so that her pussy was over Celeste's face.

Celeste began to lick Jean's outer pussy lips as Jean began lowering her hips up and down over Celeste's face so that Celeste could use her tongue to lick over her clit and in her slit. Steve motioned to Dave to get between Celeste's legs and start fucking her in her pussy.

Once they had a nice rhythm going Steve went in front of Jean and sucked and licked her nipples. He squeezed and fondled her breasts. She moaned and groaned with pleasure. After a while he bent her at the waist so that she could start sucking his dick. She sucked it eagerly as she was so worked up.

It didn't take long before the orgasms started coming, one after another. First Dave erupted in Celeste's pussy and then Celeste had wave after wave after Jean squirted hot pussy juice all over her face. Steve grabbed Jean by her head and pushed his dick down her throat as she tried to pull back he unloaded in her mouth. She did her best to take all his cum in but some started spilling down on her chin and neck.

Steve told Jean that it was expected for her to clean all the men's cock. She readily cleaned up Steve but hesitated when it came to cleaning her husband's cock because it had Celeste's cum mixed with her husband's. Steve reminded her of their agreement and that Celeste had just eaten her pussy. She then cleaned her husband's cock like a good slut.

When Dave and Jean got ready to leave they exchanged contact information and Celeste gave Jean a bottle of her cherry blossom body wash because she knew Dave seemed to really like it.

As Celeste and Steve cuddled and watched the stars and enjoyed the moonlight, Celeste told Steve that she knew that she had only promised to be his slave for the two weeks of vacation but these two weeks had given her some new insights.

She knew now that she wanted this to be a permanent arrangement. Steve said,

"Celeste, are you sure this is what you want?"

Celeste smiled and looked into his beautiful green eyes and said,

"Yes, today, tomorrow and forever."