All Comments on 'RV Excursion Pt. 04'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant story, I admit that I had concerns earlier on because she opted to drop her safe word but any concerns I had were unwarranted. When a couple are fully in tune with each other they’re able to read the other’s body language as well as their limits. Including to a degree just how flexible those limits might be.

The amount of stories I’ve read on this site that involve or revolve around sexually repressed women it’s mind boggling. I honestly don’t know if it’s a reality or if it’s just a trope.

There wasn’t an awful lot of road trip involved, not that it matters it was a very sensual story.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a very loving and sensual story. At times it can be a bit harsh, like when Steve whipped Celeste until she collapsed. Although Celeste did go into a subspace state, he continued whipping her until he could see that she finally went limp. I love that he took very good care of her afterwards. This good aftercare is very important to build trust between a Dom and sub. That trust must be earned from both, especially when she gave up her safe word. She knew that he would not harm her too severely. Love the story and plan to read the others by the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

RV Excursion Series Info