RV Excursion Pt. 03

Story Info
RV bdsm trip continues.
1.3k words
4.63
10.9k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while Steve decided to let Celeste wear minimal clothing so that she could leave the RV and putter around the campsite. She enjoyed being out in nature. The weather was pleasant with a nice breeze blowing in off the lake that served as the backdrop to the site they had been assigned. She was wearing a red bikini bra and a pair of very short shorts that matched. Steve allowed her no underwear of course, because her job was to always remain ready and available to him or anyone he allowed to use her.

She had already served in that capacity earlier in the day. Steve had been doing some routine maintenance on the RV. At least once a month he started and ran the generator a while to make sure it would be available when needed. Today it had taken several attempts before it caught and then ran roughly, audibly surging and giving off uneven power. It was time to have it serviced.

Steve felt sure it needed a carburetor cleaning, perhaps a new plug, and certainly an oil change. While he was capable of doing most small repairs, this was something he preferred done by a professional. Luckily, the campground office listed a few RV mechanics willing to come to the site for minor problems. He connected with the second one he tried. Mike assured him he would be there within the hour.

Mile was young, maybe late 20's to mid 30's, and well built. He arrived wearing a T-shirt that was tight and showed off his flat stomach and prominent biceps. His jeans were slightly soiled, showing the stains of being a mechanic. His hair was a sandy blonde but his eyes commanded the most attention. They were a striking blue that reminded Celeste of Paul Newman or Steve McQueen.

It was also clear that he appreciated the woman because his eyes roamed over her body, lingering at her breasts and her thighs. She was sure she felt them locked onto her ass when she turned to go back into the RV.

Mike went about his work quickly and efficiently. Soon the generator roared to life and ran smoothly even when the air conditioner cycled on and off. He told Steve it just needed a small adjustment but the plug was still in good shape and the new oil should last another year. The price he had quoted was fair and Steve paid in cash.

Mike thanked him and turned to leave but Steve stopped him. "I didn't include a tip, Mike, and I certainly think you deserve one. Step inside the RV with me and we'll arrange that for you."

Mike was visibly surprised as he entered the motor home. His eyes widened at the sight of Celeste, now completely naked. Her tits sported nipples that were obviously excited as they were erect and stuck out like pencil erasers and capped a pair of tits that were large and plump. Age and child bearing had perhaps taken a bit of a toll but they were nonetheless delicious looking and caused an immediate bulge in Mike's jeans. Her shaved pussy also captured the mechanic's attention. Her pussy lips were full and slightly spread revealing a prominent clit that peeked out through its hood, betraying the fact that Celeste was aroused.

"I'm sorry, Mike. I forgot to mention that Celeste isn't allowed clothing while inside. I hope you don't mind too much."

Mike sheepishly mumbled something unintelligible but the gist was that he had no problem with the naked woman.

"Well then, I suppose you don't mind Celeste being the one to give you your tip do you," said Steve.

Steve looked at Celeste and merely nodded in Mike's direction. Celeste understood immediately what she was to do and went about the task eagerly.

She sank to her knees and slowly crawled to where Mike was standing. She sat back on her feet, her body erect, her tits sticking out in front of her, and ran her hands up his thighs, feeling the outline of his now hard dick through his pants. She laid her palm flat against it and rubbed slowly up and down, bringing it to an even fuller erection.

When Celeste felt Mike push his hips forward, leaning into the sensation her hands were giving him she used the other hand to tug his zipper down. Reaching inside his jeans and boxers, she wrestled his hard dick out into the open and was pleased to see that he was circumcised. The mushroom-like head was already a dark purple color and a drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip. Celeste quickly licked it off then popped the entire head into her soft wet mouth. When she ran her tongue slowly all around the spongy part of his cock Mike groaned and thrust forward a bit.

Celeste was an excellent cock sucker. Partially because she had had so much practice since Steve required it almost daily, but mostly because she truly enjoyed doing it. She loved the way a hard dick felt in her mouth. How it was both hard and soft at the same time. Celeste felt she was at her most submissive when she had a dick in her mouth and a man's balls in her hands.

She knew she was pleasing him in a way many women simply wouldn't because they felt it was too demeaning. Celeste loved it precisely because it was so demeaning. She also relished the power it gave her because no matter how submissive she felt or how dominant her partner, when she made him cum, his knees got weak and she knew he was hers, at least for that moment.

Celeste held Mike's cock by the tip and ran her tongue up and down the full length of it. She put it back in her mouth and took him all the way into her throat, and then fucked her mouth up and down on it several times until she felt his balls begin to pull up and get tight. Focusing her eyes on his, she saw the urgency, the need reflected back at her as his icy blue eyes seemed to cut right through her.

She pulled off of his dick with a pop and quickly stroked him several times before putting just his purple head back between her lips. Her tongue went to work lashing at the underside of his cock, swirling around it, while still pumping him with her hand.

Just as he was about to explode Celeste stopped, looked up at him submissively and asked, "Where would you like your cum, Sir? Would you like me to take it in my mouth and swallow it, direct it all over my face, or shoot your hot jizz all over my tits?"

Mike could barely speak but managed to squeak out, "Your tits. I want to cum on your tits."

With that Celeste directed his cock to her bare chest and gently squeezed his balls while inserting just the tip of her finger into his asshole, massaging his prostate and causing him to groan and start spewing huge jets of thick, hot cum all over her tits. The white goo stood out in stark contrast to her mocha complexion and the heat reminded her of when Steve had dripped hot melted wax on her. She had loved that feeling and she loved having Mike's cum on her.

Coyly, she used one finger to scoop some cum off one tit as it wasn't about to drip on the floor and put it in her mouth, sucking it off her finger with obvious relish.

"Thank you for your service, Sir," she said softly, sitting back on her feet to allow Mike to see what his cum looked like coating her dark skin.

As he zipped his pants, Mike said his goodbye's, adding that if they needed any more work done the next service call would be "on the house."