RV Family Ch. 01 - Family Meeting

Story Info
Family Meeting turns into family fun.
7.1k words
4.76
44.4k
114

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Danielle and her twin brother find out that their parents have developed a big following on a cam site by roleplaying their own children, leading to major changes in the family.

Author's Note:. This is my first story for Literotica, and it's meant to be the beginning of a series, so I've spent some time getting the scenario set up how I wanted. If you stick with it through the first half you'll find there's plenty of action in the second half. Enjoy.

RV FAMILY CH. 1 - FAMILY MEETING

"Family meeting," Dad said as he and Mom walked into the living room. I glanced up from the movie I'd been halfway watching, a regrettable remake of a 70's horror classic. One look at their faces told me this was serious, so I turned off the TV and gave my twin brother, Dylan, a kick in the shin.

"What the fuck, Dani?" He looked up from whatever game he'd been playing on his tablet and I chinned in Mom and Dad's direction as they settled into the loveseat across from us.

"Whatever this dumbass did," I said, "I had nothing to do with it."

"Hey, I had nothing to do with it either! Whatever this is, it's definitely her fault."

I snorted. "Not likely."

"Can you two stop picking at each other for two minutes, please?" Mom pleaded. "No one did anything. We just need to talk to you."

"Well," Dad added, "I guess technically speaking your mom and I did do something. Or we're about to do something. Whatever. The point is, Dylan, Danielle, we need to tell you something."

"Uh, oh," Dylan said. "This can't be good."

For once I agreed with my brother.

"There's no easy way to say this," Dad began, "so I'm just gonna throw it out there. Your mom and I are buying an RV, then as soon as we can sell the house were going to hit the road. See the country. Eventually maybe, if it goes well, travel the world in the thing."

Dylan laughed. "Good one, Dad."

But they weren't kidding.

Eventually, Dylan caught on. "Wait, what? You're selling the house and hitting the road? You can't do that. What about us?"

"Don't bring me into this," I said. "I'm going to college in the fall."

"Yeah, okay, brainiac, but does that mean you were never coming home again? Planning a nice Christmas in your dorm room are you?"

He had a point. Not that I intended to admit it.

"Look, you two," Dad said. "We know this won't be easy on either of you, and we're sorry about that. But Dylan, you were supposed to be going to college this fall also. It's not our fault that you decided you need some time to find yourself."

"Whatever that means," I said.

"Exactly," added Mom.

"Oh, okay. So I guess it's just gang-up-on Dylan time, right? Excuse me for wanting to actually figure out what I might want to do with my life before I start pouring my college fund down the drain."

"Very noble of you, sweetheart," Mom said, "even though about 90% of the point of college is figuring out what you want to do with your life. But If you need some time, then by all means take some time. Meanwhile, however, your Dad and I have things we want to do with our lives too. So now that you two are 18 we're going to start doing some of them. It's as simple as that."

While my brother whined a bit more, wondering where he was going to live, and generally who was going to replace the magical good fairy that made food appear on the table and clean laundry materialize in his dresser, I was wondering along very different lines. Interrupting Dylan, I said, "Hang on a sec. What about your jobs? I mean, it's not like we're rich. You two can't just retire. Can you?"

Mom and Dad had been together since high school. They had started dating when Mom was a sophomore and Dad was a junior, and two years after that, just when Dad was starting college, Mom had gotten pregnant. Luckily for my brother and me, they had decided this was just an acceleration of plans they had already made.

They got married, had twins, and somehow made it all work. Dad finished college and became a high school teacher. Then Mom took classes at night and eventually became a nurse. All of which meant we had a comfortable life, but certainly not a luxurious one. My parents were not the sort of people who could retire in their late thirties to go off and see the world. Or so I had thought.

But now they looked at each other in a way I'd never seen before. Like they were about to jump off a cliff and were kind of looking forward to that flying sensation on the way down. Mom breathed deep and said, "Yeah, about that..."

But my Dad couldn't contain himself. He blurted out, "Your mom is a big star on a cam site, and she's making so much money that we can basically do whatever we want."

At first no one said anything. I was trying, unsuccessfully, not to even think anything Because my thoughts about what being a "big star" on a cam site meant, the images that kept popping into my head of what my mother might have been doing on camera to earn all this money, were just too much to process.

My brother, blunt as usual, finally said, "Mom, are you saying people are actually paying money to see you naked?"

She sat up a little straighter, and in a slightly offended tone said, "Is that really so hard to believe?"

I had to admit that it really was not very hard to believe at all. I'd always been sort of vaguely aware that my mom was beautiful. I mean, when we went out and about together men hit on her all the time. Like, sometimes more than me, which could be pretty damn annoying, actually. Hell, even the guys at school made comments about her. But I never gave it that much thought. To me she was just Mom.

But now, maybe for the first time in my life, I really really looked at her. People often said we seemed more like sisters than mother and daughter, and now I could see what they meant. We had the same long, thick, dark hair and bright green eyes, the same full lips. Her tits were actually a little bigger than mine, and mine had been drawing attention from boys, men, and even some girls, since I was twelve years old. We were both tall and thin, with long legs, but my ass was too flat. I realized as I sat there that Mom had me beat on that score too.

So yeah. Though it was literally making my brain hurt to imagine it, I could totally see how guys might be willing to pay to see my mom naked. I suddenly wondered if they were maybe paying for more than that. I mean, people on cam sites did all kinds of crazy shit, didn't they? And then out of nowhere I started blushing. Because my next thought had been, "Fuck! How come I had never thought of doing that?"

Then I heard Dylan say, "No, Mom, I get it. You're super fucking hot. I'm just surprised, you know, that you would do that."

I looked at my brother. "Hey. Weirdo. Did you just tell your mother you think she's 'super fucking hot'?"

"What? She is. Are you saying she's not?"

Damn. I walked right into that one. "No. Of course I'm not saying that. I mean, obviously she's hot. It's just...it's just..."

"It's just what?" Mom asked, a little smirk on her face.

"Well... you know...he's your son. He's not supposed to, like, say that shit out loud."

"So it's okay if he thinks it, just not okay if he says it?"

I didn't bother to answer. My argument was lame and we all knew it.

"This is the problem in this country anymore," Dad said. "One of them, anyway. People are so afraid to say what they actually think. Even to their own family! But your Mom and I are done with that. You two are adults now, so we're going to treat you that way, and that means telling you the truth. The whole truth. Assuming you want to know it, that is."

"That's right," Mom added. "If you have questions, we'll answer them honestly. But if you'd rather not know the details, that's okay too."

I wasn't sure how much I wanted to hear about this. My brain was already running wild, imagining plenty of details on its own. Could I handle knowing those details were actually true? Or worse, that the reality was even crazier than I was imagining?

But my brother had other ideas. He said, "Do you, like, actually do stuff on camera? Or do guys just want to fap to your boobs and shit?"

I cringed, waiting for Mom to snap Dylan's head off for asking something so personal. But she just laughed and said, "It depends. You'd be surprised how much money I make just for teasing and chatting live on camera. Sometimes I'll be streaming for hours and only get naked, or maybe play with myself on camera, at the end.'

I groaned, now unable to stop myself picturing my own mother in front of her laptop, legs spread, rubbing her pussy with the little purple rabbit I happened to know she kept in her nightstand.

"But to fully answer your question," Dad said "if the money offered is good enough, then yes, your Mom will do stuff on camera. Or sometimes make a private video. Sometimes," he added, a big grin on his face, "I even get on camera with her."

They were both smiling now, and I realized they were actually enjoying telling us this stuff. My mom was breathing a little fast, and her face was getting flushed. In fact, she was blushing all the way down her long graceful neck and across the tops of her breasts, which I somehow only just now noticed were nearly spilling out of an extremely low cut square-necked top that was about two sizes too small. And no bra! Her nipples were practically poking me in the eyes from across the room. What the fuck was happening here!?

I turned to my brother, but it was clear he was not finding this as uncomfortable as I was. He was staring at my mom like a hungry dog eyeing a steak on the dinner table, wanting it badly but at the same time knowing it wasn't for him. He was also making no effort to hide what I couldn't help but notice was a massive hardon turning the front of his basketball shorts into a circus tent.

Mom had noticed this too, and she stared right back, the expression on her face almost as hungry as Dylan's. She said, her voice husky and low, "I take it the thought of your old mother performing on camera doesn't completely gross you out?"

"Hell no," Dylan responded. "If I'd known I would have..."

"You dirty little freak," I interrupted. "Please don't traumatize me by saying you would have signed up to watch our mother have sex on camera."

All eyes turned to me. "I take it you're not okay with this?" Mom asked.

I honestly didn't know what I was feeling. I mean, I was all for sexual expression. If Mom and Dad liked getting down on camera, and people wanted to pay to watch, then more power to them. If I'd thought of it, I might have tried to pump up my own college fund by doing the same thing.

What was freaking me out was the way the conversation was going. My brother's dick was hard. My Mom was giving every indication that this fact was turning her on. And my Dad? My Dad was looking at me with that disappointed expression he got when he'd expected better from me and I'd let him down.

He said, "I have to say, Pumpkin, I'm a little surprised. Most of the reason we decided to be so open about this is because of you."

I felt a flutter of panic in my chest. "What? What's that supposed to mean?"

Mom said, "I told you I make a lot of money just flirting and teasing on camera, and I do. But do you know how I make the most money, by far?"

"How?" Dylan asked. The idiot sounded like he was being told the greatest bedtime story ever, and couldn't wait to see how it turned out.

"By pretending to be you, Honey. Men seem to go nuts, and more importantly, to open their wallets, when I pretend to be my own daughter."

"What?" I asked, my eyes going wide. "You do what?"

"No way," Dylan said breathless. Then added, "So hot."

I leaned over and smacked him, hard, on the leg. "What is wrong with you?" I turned to my parents. "What the fuck is wrong with all of you? Why the fuck are you even telling me all this?"

"Well, because, Pumpkin," Dad said with a smile. "We got the idea from you in the first place."

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. What could I possibly say? More importantly, how the hell did they know?

"It all started about a year ago," Mom said. "I couldn't find my phone one day and I needed to look something up, so I just grabbed your tablet."

Suddenly my stomach was in knots. I had a feeling what was coming.

"I wasn't snooping, I swear," Mom continued, "but you had a few open tabs, and I couldn't help noticing they were all porn sites." She smiled at me then, and I knew for sure my secret was about to come out. I didn't even have the heart to try to stop it.

"Imagine my surprise when I saw they were all incest sites. Family Lust, Slutty Sisters, a bunch of Daddy/Daughter stuff."

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." Dylan looked over at me in a whole new way. Not like his irritating, slightly younger twin, but like that hard dick wasn't just because of our super hot mother. "And you called me a dirty little freak!'

"Don't get us wrong," Dad said. "Whatever gets your juices flowing is your business."

"Gross, Dad. Can you not talk about my juices?"

"Don't act prudish now," Mom said. "I saw the kind of videos you like to watch. Daddies talking about their daughter's juices would be the least of it."

There was nothing I could say, because she wasn't wrong. I had just never expected my real life family to find out that my fantasy life consisted almost entirely of me getting violated in every possible way by pretty much anyone and everyone I was related to, but most especially by my dad and my annoying brother, and often by both at once.

"That stuff was private," I said weakly.

"I know, Sweetie," Mom said, "and if you'd been a little less judgy it might have stayed that way. But if there's one thing I can't stand it's hypocrisy."

I winced and hung my head.

"Don't do that," Dad said. "Your mother's right about not being so judgy, but you don't have to be ashamed either. You like what you like, and there's nothing wrong with that. Turns out a lot of other people like that too. And I mean a LOT."

"You have no idea," Mom added, laughing. "I mean, your dad and I had no clue that incest fantasies were such a big thing, but once we saw all those sites you look at we realized that a little roleplay might be a good way to bump up our cam traffic."

"And boy did it!" Dad said. "That first roleplay we did was just a generic daddy/daughter blowjob, but it brought in more money than any other session we'd ever done to that point."

"And that was before I even had the idea to pretend on camera that I was Dani. That's when our subscriber numbers really took off."

"To be fair," Dad added, "me pretending to be Dylan is pretty popular too. Turns out mother/son roleplay is also a thing."

"Right," Mom said, "it definitely is. I'm just saying that it was when I started roleplaying Dani that things really started to - "

"Hold on a sec," Dylan cut in. "Dad pretends to be me?"

"Yes, sometimes," Mom said.

"So you, like, pretend you're sucking my dick and stuff?"

She gave my brother a slow smile. "Yes. I've pretended to do a lot more than that."

"Have you..." Dylan's voice cracked and he had to clear his throat. "Have you ever thought about doing more than just pretending?"

Mom looked over at Dad, and he gave her a small nod. "We talked about this. Go ahead."

Mom turned back to my brother. "Your Dad and I have discussed this a lot. We basically decided that if the opportunity ever presented itself, at a time when you two were adults and able to make your own decisions about it, then yes, we would be open to more than just roleplaying. Are you telling me you'd want that?"

Rather than answer, Dylan slowly reached for the waistband of his shorts. With one hand he pushed them down while with the other he reached for his cock. When he brought it fully into the open I drew a sharp breath and just held it, staring. I couldn't help myself. His dick was massive, the biggest I'd ever seen in real life, not just long but also thick. In all the times I'd imagined what it would feel like to fuck my brother, and I had imagined that a LOT, I had never imagined he had a cock like this. It would be like trying to shove my own arm up my pussy to the elbow.

"Fucking hell," I said at last.

"Wooooooooow," Mom breathed out slowly. "I mean, I had some idea. You walk around the house with a hardon about half the time. But Jesus. Seeing it out in the open like that is a whole other thing."

I was still just staring. I'd also had some idea my brother was big. Mom was right about his near constant boner around the house, and while he may have acted like an asshole most of the time, at least to me, he was also very good looking. With thick black hair past his ears, ice blue eyes, and the body of an athlete, he'd had his pick of girls at school. And those girls talked. But even though I was way more interested in rumors about my brother's big dick than most sisters would be, I had never imagined this.

"Helllloooo! Earth to Danielle! You still in there, Pumpkin?"

"Huh?' I said, tearing my eyes away from my brother's crotch.

"I was saying," Dad continued, "that this only works if we're all on board. We're a family, and for a decision this big we need to make it as a family."

"Decision?" My brain had gone fully into lockdown. I had no idea what I was being asked.

For once Dylan was way ahead of me. "You're killing me, Sis." With both index fingers he pointed at his dick, still standing straight up and throbbing in time with his pulse. "Mom says she'll suck me off, but only if you're okay with it."

I looked over at my mother. Her tits were no longer spilling out of her too-small top, because she'd pulled it down around her waist. Even in my muzzy-headed state I was jealous at how fucking perfect they were. I wanted to touch them, to see how they felt compared to mine, to bite her long nipples and suck hard enough to draw milk the way I had as a child.

But I was frozen. I had fantasized variations of this moment a thousand times, but now, faced with the reality, I was scared shitless. Despite my willingness to break most any taboo when it was just in my head, in real life I was the good girl. The one with good grades, who was always home by curfew, who cleaned my room without being told.

But now they were all staring at me. Waiting. My mom looked like a sprinter in the blocks, tensed for the starting gun, her finish line on her knees in front of my brother. At last I said, "I just can't..."

"Goddammit, Dani," Dylan burst out. "If you ruin this for me, I swear -"

I held up my hand to stop him. "I can't," I continued, emphasizing the "I". "I just don't think I'm ready. But if you guys want to, I'm fine with it."

How could I say anything else? It was my own weird porn obsessions that had brought my whole family to this moment. To say no to it would make me a hypocrite, at best. At worst, my brother would beat me to death with his baseball bat of a cock.

"Are you sure, Sweetheart?" Mom asked. "There's no turning back from here."

I was aware. That's why I was so scared. But I couldn't deny my family something they so clearly wanted. I was the good girl. So I smiled and said, "Go for it."

She gave one small nod of acknowledgement, said, "Thank You, Sweetheart," then turned to my brother. Her smile was wide, predatory, almost scary, and I knew I'd just unleashed something that was instantly beyond my control.

She slid liquidly off the loveseat onto her knees, and I heard someone whisper, "Holy Shit, it's actually happening." It could have been my dad or my brother, but all my attention was on Mom. She paused there on the carpet, knees spread wide, her top around her waist, her long dark hair spilling down over her collarbones to almost, but not quite, cover her perfect tits. Starting at her knees, she lightly drew her nails up her legs, briefly raising her white, pleated tennis skirt enough to flash her bare pussy.

12