RV Family Ch. 01 - Family Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear it was like I'd never even seen my own mother before, and Jesus, she was sexy. She cupped a breast in each hand, lifting them toward, offering them to, her own son. "How many times have you jacked off thinking about these?"

I could hear the click of his dry-mouthed swallow before he answered huskily, "More than I could count, Mom. Since I was thirteen, probably."

She clicked her tongue. "Poor baby. That's a long time to wait." With thumb and forefinger she pinched her long, hard nipples and lifted, emitting a small moan as she pulled. "Are you ready, Dylan? Do you want Mommy as much as she wants you?"

"Oh, God, yes," he breathed, his eyes locked on Mom, one hand now slowly stroking his dick.

Moving more urgently now, Mom peeled her top off over her head. She unzipped her skirt and somehow managed to leave it behind as she crawled across the floor to my brother. But when she got close she stopped, pushing her chest out, smiling, waiting. Slowly, as if in a trance, Dylan pushed his cock forward until the head brushed against her left nipple. She leaned into it as he rubbed in a small circle. I could see my brother's pre-cum glistening on my mother's aureole, a snail trail I found myself wanting to lick.

As I pictured myself doing it, imagined myself on my knees next to Mom, tasting the skin of her breast, savoring my brother's salty emission, my brain at last began to unlock. What the hell was I so scared of? This was my entire teenage fantasy world coming to life before my very eyes! Was I really going to be too much of a wuss to do anything about it?

"C'mon, honey," I heard Dad say. "Let's see you wrap those beauties around his dick."

I looked up and saw Dad had his phone out. "Are you filming this?" I asked.

"Hell, yes. Do you have any idea what some of our subscribers will pay to see your mother's first time with her son?"

Fuck me. There really was no turning back from here. If I jumped in there it wouldn't just be about my private family fantasies. My dad was going to turn me into a family porn whore, the evidence of my twisted lust for sale to the highest bidder.

While I thought about that my mom was following Dad's instructions. She scooched forward a few inches and wrapped her big tits around Dylan's cock. Then she tucked her chin and spit into that deep valley several times. Dylan groaned as she squeezed him hard and began to move.

"Fuck, Mom, that feels incredible." She was massaging his dick with her tits, squeezing in from the sides and moving them in opposing circles. At the same time she was bobbing up and down, sliding his length through her spit-lubed cleavage. Then she smiled up at Dylan and opened her mouth, extending her tongue. On the upstroke the head of his prick slid across her tongue and into her mouth. She closed her full lips around it and and paused, looking right up at my Dad, or at least into the camera.

She released Dylan's cock with a wet pop and said, "How do I look with our son's dick in my mouth, Honey?"

"Like the dirty slut you are," he said. "Now keep going. I want to see how much of that monster he can jam down your throat."

I moaned deep in my own throat. Because I wanted to see that too. I wanted to see my brother fuck Mom's mouth until she gagged. But more than that, if I was finally being honest, I wanted him to do that to me. My pussy was so wet watching them there was probably already a stain on the couch. And I didn't care, I realized, who saw it. If Dad wanted to film it and sell it to his subscribers, so be it. This was what I wanted my life to be like, and at that moment I didn't care if the whole world was watching.

I slid my hand down across my belly and into my shorts. My bare pussy was soaking and I ran my fingers up and down my slit, spreading it around. Dylan had Mom's head gripped in both hands now and he was thrusting up into her mouth. She made an "uhlp uhlp, uhlp" sound as he repeatedly hit the back of her throat.

I slid two fingers deep into my box and with my free hand lifted my tank top until my tits were exposed. I pinched my left nipple as hard as I could and moaned. "Fuck, you guys look so hot together."

All eyes turned to me, including Dad with his camera. "You can't help yourself, can you, Pumpkin?" I shook my head. "Are you ready to be a good little family slut now?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'll do whatever you say."

"Good girl. You can start by getting those clothes off. Daddy wants to see his baby girl in all her naked glory."

I smiled for the camera and slowly brought my hand up out of my shorts, my fingers glistening. As Daddy zoomed in on my face I pushed my middle finger into my mouth, savoring my own sweet juice as I licked and sucked it like a dick.

"Jesus, we're going to be rich," Daddy breathed.

I chuckled. "Just imagine when your subscribers see me doing that to your cock, Daddy."

"I can't wait," he said.

"Yes, you can," Mom chimed in. "Because right now I could use some help with this monster over here."

I looked over at Mom and my brother. She had both hands wrapped around Dylan's dick, one on top of the other, and there was still a good three or four inches sticking out above her fingers. The head was the size of a large plum, and just as purple. It looked good enough to eat.

I turned back to Dad's camera and smiled, then slowly lifted my tank top up over my head. I slid my shorts down my long legs and spread them wide. At last I was deliciously naked in front of my handsome Daddy, and I was so excited I could hardly breathe.

"Wow, Pumpkin," he said, "you look exactly like your mother did at eighteen."

Mom laughed. "Which is bad news for you, Sweetheart, because when I was eighteen I actually thought your father might wear my pussy out. Even when I was as big as a house, pregnant with you two, he couldn't get enough."

"Still can't," he said, smiling at Mom.

For just a moment I imagined myself with a huge swollen belly, knocked up by my Dad. Yes, I was that much of a freak, because I'd fantasized about that too. Then Dylan said, "And now there's two Thompson men to take care of, Dani. You may never sleep again."

I had never much thought of my brother as a man. Sure, I fantasized about fucking him, but even then he was still that annoying boy-child I just happened to be related to. But now a little switch flipped in my brain. Boys did not have the kind of cock meat my mom was currently holding onto like her life depended on it And suddenly, in my head, I was still huge and pregnant, except I had no idea if it was Daddy or my brother who'd knocked me up. Somehow that was even hotter. Fuck. I really was in trouble.

Mom's voice brought me back to reality when she said, "But now there's two Thompson women too. Care to take a bet who wears out first?"

"Hell yes," Dylan said. "I'll take that bet."

"Oh, son," she replied, chuckling. "I have so much to teach you."

Mom turned to me with a wicked grin. She waggled Dylan's dick in my direction and said, "Come here, my beautiful daughter. Help me teach this foolish boy a lesson."

There was no hesitation now. I was past that. Just as she had done, I slid from my seat and crawled across the floor until I was on my knees in front of my twin brother. I was so close I could practically feel the heat coming off of his gorgeous cock. But as I reached for it, ready to at last turn my teenage fantasies into reality, Mom said, "Wait."

"Nooo, don't wait," Dylan whined. But Mom ignored him. She let go of his dick and instead reached for me. She gently put her palms to my cheeks, then slid her hands into my thick hair. I had never really believed I would get to feel my mom touching me this way, and it gave me chills.

She laced her fingers together at the back of my neck and slowly pulled me to her. When our lips met it was like I'd been hit by lightning, every nerve ending suddenly on fire. There was nothing on earth but my mother's full soft lips against mine, her tongue pushing deep into my mouth, tasting me, letting me taste her.

I grabbed her head too, not gently, years of pent up desire flowing through my hands, through my lips and into her. She pulled my hair, I pulled hers back, growling, pushing until my teeth scraped against hers. But I didn't care. If I could have crawled inside my mother's mouth, I would have.

"Fuck me," I heard Dylan say. "That's hot."

"No shit," Dad seconded. He was bent over, so close his subscribers would probably get to see mine and Mom's taste buds.

Mom was smiling wide at me. "That was even better than I thought it would be," she said. I nodded. "You ready to do this?" I nodded again. I was beyond ready.

At last I reached out and wrapped my fingers around my brother's cock. When I'd first seen it the image of a baseball bat had popped into my head, and now I could feel that Dylan was every bit as hard as one. He groaned as I began to stroke him up and down. "Fucking Hell, Sis. I can't believe this is actually happening."

"Go on, Baby," I heard Mom's voice urging me. "I want to see it in your mouth."

I raised my eyes until they met my brother's. "Do it, Dani. Suck my dick like a good little slut."

An hour ago, if Dylan had called me a slut I would have punched him. Now I just wanted to show him how right he was. I leaned forward until his cock was an inch from my face and he lifted his hips, straining toward me. I gripped him hard, holding him still, then pushed my tongue from my mouth until it tickled his glans. I swirled my tongue all around the head, watching to gauge his reaction. He looked like a man who'd died and gone to Heaven.

I had intended to go slowly, to tease my brother until he couldn't stand it. But once I felt the heat of him in my mouth, tasted his salty pre-cum on my tongue, it was me who couldn't stand it. I had to have all of him in my mouth, or at least as much of his big dick as I could cram in there.

In one smooth motion I opened wide and pushed down onto him. It was like trying to swallow a can of Red Bull, but I forced the muscles of my jaw to relax and kept pushing. I had sucked a lot of cock in high school, I was kind of famous for it. You might say I'd been in training. But now I'd reached the dick-sucking Olympics, and I had to perform.

I wasn't even halfway down when Dylan hit the back of my throat. This is where Mom had had to start bobbing up and down, making that "uhlp, uhlp, uhlp" noise. But I had taught myself to ignore my gag reflex. I relaxed my throat and kept pushing.

At first I couldn't get it. He was just too big, too thick. But then, like a cherry popping, my throat opened up. His head slipped in and I pushed, inch by inch, until my lips were mashed against his close trimmed pubes.

"Holy. Fucking. Fuck," I heard my brother say. "Jesus Christ, that feels fucking amazing."

I could tell from his reaction that no girl had ever been able to swallow him before. I had given Dylan something even Mom couldn't do, and I felt quite proud of myself. But I wasn't done. Slowly, I pulled up off of him, squeezing with lips and tongue until his engorged head slipped from my mouth with a "pop". I gasped in a breath, mouth open, letting my drool run down off my chin to coat his length. Then I went again, faster now, taking him all the way to the root.

Soon Dylan was thrusting up to meet me, jamming his cock down my throat so hard and fast I could hardly get a breath. I didn't care. In fact, I fucking loved it. I wanted my brother to face fuck me until I passed out, and to wake up covered in his cum.

I heard Mom say, "Damn, David. I think your daughter might be an even bigger whore than your wife."

"It certainly looks that way," Daddy replied. "I guess we must have done something right."

Mom laughed, then Dad said, "C'mon, Dylan. Don't make your sister do all the work. We want to see you throat fuck the little bitch."

There was something wrong with me. I knew that. Because choking on my brother's cock while my parents filmed it and called me dirty names had my pussy throbbing with lust. If it was possible to have an orgasm from a dick in your mouth, I was definitely about to have one.

Then it got even better. Because Dylan grabbed my hair and yanked me off of him. He stood up and with one hand pulled my head back while he started slapping me in the face with his dick. I moaned, chasing him with my mouth, begging my brother to put it back in. I felt Mom grab my head from behind to hold me still. With Dad coming in for a close-up shot, Dylan leaned over and spit into my face, then started rubbing it in with his cock. "You like that, Sis?" he asked.

"Yes. Yes. I fucking love it."

"And from now on you're gonna stop being such a cunt to me, right? From now on you're gonna be my cum whore instead."

"Yes, Dylan, whatever you want."

"Say it," he demanded.

I knew I was setting myself up for future grief, but I was so fucking turned on I just didn't care. I said, "From now on I swear to not be a cunt to to my wonderful twin brother, and I will be his dirty cum whore whenever he wants me."

I heard Daddy laughing. "Well hell, Vanessa. If I'd known this was all it took to get these two to quit bickering I would have arranged it years ago."

Mom laughed too. "No shit. But she is my daughter after all. It's not really a surprise that all it takes to improve her outlook is a nice big dick."

"True enough," Daddy agreed. "Speaking of which. Give your whore sister what she wants, Dylan. My little movie needs a big finale."

"You got it, Dad," Dylan said.

Dylan pushed two fingers into my mouth and pulled my jaw open wide. As he slid his cock back into my mouth, Mom shoved my head forward to meet him. "That's it, my beautiful big dicked boy. Show your slutty sister what a girl's mouth is for."

My brother didn't need much encouragement. Within a few strokes he was pounding my face for all he was worth - I could have sworn I could feel his cock bottoming out in my stomach. Mom was leaning into me from behind now, her tits mashed hard against my back. With one hand she pinched my nipples while the other alternated between rubbing my clit and fingering my dripping snatch.

I was choking, drooling, gasping in a breath whenever I could. My Daddy was filming me, and somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that meant that soon there would be videos of me on the internet getting mauled by my twin brother's cock. And I could hear my own mother talking into the camera, telling her subscribers that she'd always known I would grow up to be a whore.

And I fucking loved it. I'd never been so happy in my life. Because Mom was right. My whole life I'd been pretending to be the good girl just to hide the fact that all I really wanted was to be bad. To be the family slut I knew I was supposed to be.

"Oh fuck, Dad. This fucking bitch is gonna make me cum."

"Good, Son. Give it to her. Give the fans their money shot."

With a groan Dylan yanked his dick out of from between my lips. I gasped for air, but kept my mouth wide open, desperate to taste my brother's cum. Mom leaned in even closer, her cheek to mine as Dylan applied his hand to his cock, stroking while he aimed at our faces. I had both hands on my pussy, frantically finger fucking myself while I rubbed my clit.

Just as I started to orgasm, my brother yelled at the top of his lungs and the first long rope of delicious cum landed right on my tongue. The next coated my cheek and nose before Dylan, not wanting to leave out Mom, aimed a few more squirts her way. Still rubbing my clit and shuddering, but not wanting to blow my porn whore debut, I turned right into the camera, making sure Daddy got a great shot of my jizz coated face. He zoomed in on my mouth, full of my twin brother's cum. Then Mom turned my face back to hers.

"Dylan gave you the best of that, you little slut. Share some with Mommy."

She opened her mouth like a hungry baby bird, and I leaned over and slowly dribbled Dylan's load onto my mother's waiting tongue. "Holy shit," Dylan said. "What a couple of freaks."

Mom smiled for the camera, swallowed her son's cum, then said, "You have no idea, Darling Boy." Then she proceeded to lick the rest of Dylan's jizz off my face.

My Daddy, still filming, was smiling from ear to ear. I was so happy to know I'd made him smile like that. I knew I would do anything, anything at all, to keep that smile on his face. We were all smiling at each other, I realized. I couldn't even remember the last time that had happened.

My life had just changed dramatically, I knew, and very much for the better. I was reminded of a phrase I'd heard often on some of my incest sites - the family that plays together, stays together. I had a feeling Mommy and Daddy would not be going on their big RV adventure alone.

Now, with my brother's giant cock finally satisfied and beginning to return to a more normal human size, I at last noticed the only slightly smaller bulge in my Daddy's shorts. He'd been so busy filming, his dick had yet to see the light of day.

I nudged Mom and chinned over at Dad. "We should probably do something about that, don't you think?"

Mom grinned and then kissed me deeply. "I'm so, so proud of you, Baby Girl. You're a slut off the old block."

I grinned back, then we both turned to Daddy and started to crawl across the floor.

--- End of Chapter One - The RV Family Shall Return (if you like them) ---

12