RV Family Ch. 02 - Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Danielle's First Time With Her Parents.
10k words
4.71
39.3k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: After her first time with her brother, Danielle sets her sights on her Daddy.

Author's Note: My original intent after chapter one was to jump forward a couple of months to when the RV Family was about to hit the road. But then, after writing about Danielle's first time with her brother, it seemed a shame to just skip over her first time with her parents. So this chapter is all about that, with an emphasis on Daddy. The next chapter will then finally jump forward to when the RV Family actually has, you know, an RV...lol. Enjoy.

RV FAMILY CH. 2 - DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL

Today was turning out to be one of the best days in what was probably the best year of David Thompson's life. Almost exactly one year ago, his wife, Vanessa, had discovered that their only daughter, Danielle, had a major fetish for incest porn.

On that day last June, Vanessa had walked up to him with Dani's tablet in her hand and said, "Just look at the kind of shit our freaky little daughter has been getting off to!"

A few minutes browsing her history and his eyebrows had climbed right up into his hairline. Slutty sisters getting used and abused by their horny brothers. Whole families fucking each other in every possible combination. And most especially, naughty daughters seducing and getting pounded in every hole by their big dicked Daddies.

Now, David had to admit that he'd had his own fantasies along these lines about his beautiful daughter. But it had never even crossed his mind to actually do anything about that. It was just a harmless little fantasy, no more real than the ones he had about Sophia Vergara or Margot Robbie. And it was certainly not something he'd ever intended to tell his wife about.

But something about Vanessa's expression as she handed him the tablet told him that here was an opportunity. Because after nearly twenty years together he knew every quirk of his wife's lovely face. She was not pissed off at what she'd discovered on Dani's tablet. She wasn't disgusted by it. She was trying hard not to let it show, but his wife was turned on.

So he said, as casually and neutrally as he could manage, "I think this kind of fantasy is pretty common, isn't it? They even have a name for it. Oedipus or something?"

"Oedipal Complex," Van corrected him. She had always been the smart one between them. "But that refers to a boy and his mother."

David laughed. "And you think girls aren't horny enough to have the same kind of fantasies about their Daddies? You, of all people, should know better."

"Of course they are. But that's not the point. She isn't just watching stuff about Daddies. It's about brothers and sisters, moms and daughters, whole families. Christ, there was a site on there about granddaughters getting banged out by their grandpas!"

Hmmmmm. David had missed that one, but he actually couldn't say he was totally surprised. Dani had been the one who talked her grandpa, David's dad, into putting in a pool. Since then it had more than once crossed his mind that his brilliant little daughter may have done this for the sole purpose of having a safe place to test out the power of her stunning teenage body.

There was certainly no denying that David would often pick up Dani after a summer day at grandpa's pool wearing a bikini that would likely have gotten her arrested on a public beach. Nor could he deny that since the pool went in Dani had had her old horndog of a grandfather wrapped around her little finger.

Hell, for Dani's high school graduation the old bastard had bought her one of those electric Mini Coopers, supposedly as an extra reward for getting straight A's her entire senior year. By contrast, the old man's graduation gift to his grandson, Dani's twin, had been a skateboard. Granted, Dylan had never come close to getting straight A's in his entire school career, but the disparity was so glaringly unfair that David had always wondered if there were more to it than mere report cards.

Today, on this best day in his best year, David knew that Dani had managed to enthrall her grandfather with nothing more than those tiny bikinis. But on that day a year ago, learning about Dani's porn habits, he really had not known what to think. And he also really had not understood why his wife had been pretending to be outraged while trying to hide that she was turned on.

So he'd said, "Ok, so Dani has unusual taste in porn. What do you want to do about it? Because if we confront her with this she's never going to believe we weren't snooping. She'll think we don't trust her."

"Well, maybe we shouldn't!"

"C'mon, Babe. This is Dani we're talking about. In three years of high school the girl has never once even been late for curfew. Aren't you the one who said there might be something wrong with her because she's such a compulsive rule follower?" He pointed at the tablet. "Well, maybe she actually isn't."

"Yeah, but are those really the rules we want her to be breaking? I mean, sure, I've wished she would act more like a normal teenager. Do something stupid, come home drunk on a Saturday night, something. But that shit? That's not normal."

"Normal is overrated. I would much rather our kids be weird than be whatever the fuck passes for normal these days. And I think you feel the same," he added, slowly reaching out to tweak his wife's extremely erect right nipple. "So what's this really about?"

Vanessa moaned softly and said, "Fuck. You know me too well."

"I should hope so, after all this time. And I should hope you know me well enough to realize you can tell me what's on your mind, whatever it is." He took a deep breath and added, "Even if you're thinking that we should...you know, maybe do something about her fantasies?"

Van's eyes went wide. "What? No! No, I don't think we should do something about our daughters incest fantasies. Jesus, David. Is that what you think?"

"No, no, of course not," he backtracked. "I just...you know...you seemed - ". He reached for her nipple again, which was still very definitely hard. But this time she backed away a step.

"So because my nipples are hard you thought that meant we could maybe have sex with our daughter? For fuck's sake, David. Seeing a forecast for a cold snap on the news is enough to make my nipples hard. That doesn't mean I want to fuck the weatherman."

"You kinda do though, right?" They had had an open relationship for almost ten years now, so he actually was on board with her otherwise inexplicable attraction to their nerdy local ABC weatherman.

"Goddammit, David, that is not the point!"

There was a long pause, during which his lovely wife stood there, flushed, breathing too quickly, nipples still hard. There was most definitely a point here, but he was at a loss as to what it might be.

"Okaaaaay," he said at last. "I'm sensing a 'But' coming."

"We can't just help Dani out with her little fantasies, okay? So put that right out of your head."

"Right. Because that would be wrong."

"Exactly. It would be wrong."

And yet. David could tell Vanessa still was not spilling what was really on her mind. He waited.

Finally, she said, "But if this kind of fantasy is popular enough to support all those websites, then maybe..."

David saw right away where she was going. He and Vanessa had worked hard to build a comfortable life for their family, but these days even a nurse's and a teacher's salary combined did not leave much for extras. Not with twin teens who would be heading off to college soon.

So after Vanessa had read an article online about how much some women were making on various cam sites, it had seemed like a no brainer to try it out as a side hustle. She was an exhibitionist by nature anyway, and at the age of thirty seven, even after twins, still had the body of the high school cheerleader she had been when they had started dating. Long, thick dark hair, emerald green eyes, big tits, a perfect round little ass, and an uninhibited attitude. Who wouldn't pay to watch that, they had thought?

But she had been at it for several months now, and while the income was decent, an extra thousand or two a month, it just hadn't taken off the way they'd hoped it would. It was actually starting to make her feel bad, that she couldn't find a way to capture more of an audience.

Now, it seemed, she was ready to try something a little more radical. He said, "So you want to incorporate incest into your cam channel? What happened to 'banging our daughter would be wrong'?"

"Not real incest, you idiot. Do you think everyone in those videos Dani is watching is actually related? I'm talking about the fantasy. You know, roleplay. That kind of thing."

"Ok. Interesting. But, I mean, how would that even work? I guess if you were doing a private chat with someone, but on your regular channel? How do you roleplay something with thirty people at once? It would be chaos."

"Yeah, I kind of had something else in mind." She smiled at him in that way she had, a little bit crooked and a lot wicked, that never failed to make his cock twitch.

"Mmmm, do tell."

"Well, what if you came on with me? You could be the daddy and I could be the daughter. Maybe I could even borrow one of Dani's school uniforms."

Suddenly David's cock was doing a lot more than twitching. They had done some roleplay before. Vanessa was a nurse, so the whole patient and naughty nurse thing had been an obvious one. And he was a teacher, with a wife who was kinky enough to pretend to be any number of the high school sluts he lusted after but could never touch. But this would be a new level of taboo for both of them.

There was just one problem. "I thought we agreed that I should stay out of this. You getting naked on camera probably wouldn't cost you your job, but us having sex on camera would definitely cost me mine. Especially if we're roleplaying incest. That would get us both fired for sure."

"Would it though?"

David laughed. "It absolutely would. You know how some of these P.T.A. parents are. I'd be fired in a heartbeat, and there are more than a few who wouldn't rest until you were ruined too. Hell, we'd be lucky if we didn't have to move to another state."

"Fuck those busybodies," she said.

"I agree. In principle. But that won't help us if the wrong people find out."

"But think about it. If someone who knows us is paying money to watch us roleplay incest, are they really going to go public about it? Besides, it might not even work. We could try it, and if it doesn't make money, then that's that."

Hmmm. She had a point. Taking her channel in a kinkier direction might actually, in a weird way, help protect them. And the truth was, they had both been feeling restless for a while now. So much of how their lives looked today had been shaped by her unexpected high school pregnancy.

Not that either of them had ever regretted having the twins. And not that they were at all unhappy with each other. It was just that now, with the kids almost grown, they had started to talk about how their lives could maybe be different. So perhaps it was time to take a crazy risk.

And that was how David's best year had started. The incest roleplay had been a hit, even when they had kept the characters generic. But when Vanessa had suggested to a particularly enthusiastic subscriber that for the right amount of money she might be willing to roleplay Dani, her actual daughter, well, that was when their lives had really changed.

The appetite for that kind of kink, and the price the men who were into it were willing to pay, made it quickly apparent that they no longer had to worry about getting fired. Now it became about how far they were willing to go, and how they might change their lives now that they suddenly had the financial freedom to do so.

All of which had led to today, the best day in this best of years, when David had finally learned just how far his incredible wife was willing to go. And not just her. Today he had watched Dani, his brilliant, beautiful eighteen year old daughter, turn from good girl rule follower into a depraved whore right before his very eyes.

She had allowed her twin brother Dylan to throat fuck her until he came all over her face and in her mouth, then she had spit that cum onto her mother's waiting tongue. His wife and kids had allowed him to record this, knowing full well the video would be sold to Vanessa's best subscribers.

And now, Dylan's cum still drying on their faces, his naked wife and daughter were crawling across the floor to him. This was shaping up to be not just the best day of a great year, but quite possibly the best day of his entire life.

Vanessa and Dani came to a stop on their knees right in front of him. Van turned to Dylan and said, "Honey, you're on camera duty now. It's time for your dad to have some fun."

Still appearing a bit dazed by what he'd just done to his mother and sister, Dylan was slow to react. Dani snapped her fingers. "Move it, Troglodyte. You had your fun. Now it's Daddy's turn."

That got Dylan's attention. He walked over to Dani, grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back until she was looking up at him from her knees. "What was that, Spunk Bucket? Didn't you just promise me to stop being such a bitch?"

"Yes, Big Brother. Sorry. I'm just so used to being a mean little cunt that it may take me a while to break the habit."

"Yeah, well, how 'bout I make you eat my ass after you're done servicing dad, huh? Maybe that will help your memory."

"Yes, Dylan. Whatever you say."

"That's better, Whore. It's about time you learned your place."

"Yes, Dylan. Thank you for showing me what little sisters are really good for."

Seemingly satisfied, Dylan released her hair. David held his phone out for Dylan to take, but he kept one eye on his daughter's upturned face. Sure enough, she was trying to hide a grin, and when she noticed David watching, she gave him a wink.

It was all David could do not to laugh. For most of their lives Dani had been running rings around her brother. Now, even from her knees, she was doing it still. The little slut was getting exactly what she wanted. Which should not have surprised him. Dani's mother had been doing the same thing to him for nearly twenty years.

He looked down at his sexy wife and his stunning daughter, naked on their knees before him. They looked even more like twins than Dani and Dylan. And they were waiting, he realized, for him to tell them what to do. For today, at least, he was the king in this castle, and he had a little harem that would do anything he wanted.

"Kiss your mother," he told Dani. "I want to see you with your tongues down each other's throats."

"Yes, Daddy," she said, turning eagerly to Vanessa.

Unlike their first kiss, this one started slow, more like a first date when you weren't quite sure how it was going to go. Smiling, they leaned toward each other until their lips met softly. They were clearly holding back, letting the moment build, teasing both him and each other.

Vanessa was the first to extend her tongue, and Dani took it into her mouth, tasting her mother, sharing the aftertaste of Dylan's cum. David had pictured a moment like this a thousand times, but seeing it in real life, their faces only a foot in front of his throbbing, rock-hard cock, was hotter than he could possibly have imagined.

As his dick strained against his shorts David realized he was the only one still wearing any clothes. He quickly stripped off his T-shirt and shucked out of his shorts and boxers, his prick springing up to full attention. He was not as large as his son, but it was close, and the head of his cock was now only inches from his wife and daughter's faces. Dani, unable to resist the first sight of her Daddy's dick, turned toward him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Slut?" Dylan barked, making both Dani and his mother jump. "No one told you to stop kissing Mom. Do what the fuck Dad told you to do until he tells you to fucking stop."

Interesting, David thought. Though Dylan had always been popular at school, a handsome athlete with easy charm, the kind of kid other kids just gravitated to, he had never seemed quite sure of himself when it came to Dani. But now that he understood that his beautiful, smart, intimidating sister was actually, once you scratched the surface, just a whore begging to be used, he was taking charge of her like he'd been born to it. David realized that this new family dynamic might be good for his son in more ways than one.

"Yes, Dylan," Dani said meekly. She turned back to her mother, who pulled her close. They started making out in earnest now, mouths open, tongues flashing back and forth, moaning as they pressed against each other.

David found himself fixating on the way his wife and daughter's tits mashed together. He would have been hard pressed to say who had the better rack. His wife's, slightly bigger, slung slightly lower, had been making his dick hard since they were teenagers themselves. But his daughter's, though a little smaller, were still the tits of an eighteen year old. Firmer, rounder, and, at least to David, virgin territory.

He watched, fascinated, their hard nipples fencing each other while the soft flesh bulged and squished, a living pillow he wanted to bury his face into. Ever the director, he motioned to Dylan to make sure he got a close up of this incestuous titty smashing. Their subscribers, many of whom were more than open about how often they jacked off while looking at Vanessa's tits, were going to lose their minds when they saw this.

As Dylan went in for a close up, the girls responded, putting on a show. Dani put her hands on her mother's tits and squeezed hard enough to draw a gasp, then lowered her mouth to Vanessa's left nipple. She sucked loudly and sloppily for a few moments, playing to the camera, then said, "Is that how I did it when I was little, Mommy?"

"Mmmm, yes, Baby. Just like that. I just wish I had some milk to give you."

"Me too, Mommy. It would be so hot to be able to drink you."

"Fuck me," Dylan breathed, catching this all on camera, his dick already starting to get hard again.

But no way was David going to let his son jump the line. His own cock hadn't been this hard since he was Dylan's age, and as much as he enjoyed seeing his wife and his daughter together, he wasn't sure how much longer he could stand only watching.

But then his wife said, "Well, there is another way you could drink from me, Sweetheart."

"Really? How?" Dani asked.

"Let me show you."

Vanessa lay back on the rug, legs bent, heels on the floor, knees spread wide. Dani was still kneeling, her eyes now glued to her mother's pussy. For a cunt that had squeezed out twins and had as many cocks in it as his slutty wife's, it was still a beautiful twat.

She was completely bare, a tiny white bikini-triangle of untanned skin surrounding her fuckhole, and she was already dripping with excitement at being completely exposed in front of her own kids. Vanessa ran the fingers of both hands up and down her slit, then she pinched her lips and pulled herself open, a bloom of shocking coral pink within the white.

"Can you believe that eighteen years ago you both popped out of that tiny little hole?" Van asked..

All Dylan could manage was to shake his head, but Dani grinned and said, "And now all I want to do is crawl back in."

"Yeah? You want back inside Mommy's steamy little pussy?"

"More than anything," Dany said.

Vanessa crooked a finger, beckoning her daughter to come lay on top of her. They kissed deeply for another minute, then Vanessa urged her daughter lower. Dani complied, but slowly, taking her time and exploring her mother's skin inch by inch as she went.

Dani licked and bit playfully at Vanessa's neck, and David saw Vanessa shiver with delight. Dani gathered her mother's breasts together and then buried her face in them, again licking and nipping with her teeth. She attacked her mother's long stiff nipples, moving back and forth as if not convinced there was no milk to be had.