RV Family Ch. 02 - Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David knew from long experience just how sensitive Vanessa's nipples were, how wild this kind of attention could drive her, and he stroked his cock as he watched his wife writhing on the floor under the ministrations of her daughter's lips and tongue. But Dylan was impatient.

"C'mon, Slut," he snapped. "Get down there and eat that Mommy cunt."

"Hush now, my sweet boy," Vanessa said. "Your sister knows exactly what she's doing."

"Thank you, Mommy," Dani said. But perhaps remembering her promise to obey her brother, she began to move lower. Still slowly, but inevitably, she kissed and licked her way towards Vanessa's pussy, until finally it was lips hovering over lips, still not quite touching, Dani's hot breath on her cunt making Vanessa squirm with anticipation.

"Wait," David said, then smiled at the way his command drew twin mewls of disappointment from both mother and daughter. He had no intention of holding them back for long, but so far, for all that had happened today, he had only been an observer. His daughter had applied what were clearly her considerable sexual talents first to her brother, now to her mother, but Daddy was still untouched. He could wait no longer for at least a taste of this forbidden fruit.

He stepped forward and knelt next to Dani and Vanessa. He stroked his daughter's hair and she lifted her head against his palm like a cat in the mood for a scratch. He said, "Pumpkin, you don't even know how happy it makes me to see you this way."

"That's all I want, Daddy. To make you happy." She looked around at her mother, her brother, a huge smile on her face. "I want to make all of you happy, and I'll do anything it takes to make that happen."

He leaned down to kiss his daughter, not for the first time, but for the first time like this. She eagerly pushed her tongue into his mouth, and as with the hardness of his cock, it took him back to his teenage years, when he would have dreams so sexually powerful he would wake up tangled in cum-slicked sheets. The feel of Dani's mouth on his, the taste of her, went straight to his dick. It was a wonder he didn't blow his load on the spot.

Instead, he pulled away. Her look of disappointment was good for his ego, but David knew that Vanessa had a surprise in store for her daughter. David didn't want to spoil it. So with his hand still in Dani's hair he turned her head and pushed her face into her mother's pussy. "Now eat that cunt. I want to hear Mommy screaming your name."

Dani did not need to be told twice. She first ran her tongue slowly up the entire length of her mother's slit, tasting Vanessa from taint to clit. "Mmmm, you're fucking delicious, Mommy," she said.

Vanessa lifted her hips, pushing herself toward Dani's mouth. "Stop talking and make me cum, you little bitch. I'm tired of waiting."

"Yes, Mommy," Dani said with a grin.

It was not hard, David knew. His wife had always cum easily, especially from having her cunt licked. And it was like Dany instinctively knew what to do with the pussy she'd come out of. She started with kisses and licks all around Vanessa's pubic mound, teasing, touching and exploring with her long wet tongue. She used her fingers to lightly scratch and tap and pinch, awakening every inch of her mother's flesh.

By the time Dani delicately pried her mother open with her fingers and darted her tongue deep into Vanessa's fuckhole, her mother was practically crying with desire. "Oh, fuck me!" Vanessa cried out as she finally felt her daughter's tongue inside her. "Fuck, you're making Mommy feel so good!"

Dani responded by going harder, plunging her tongue in and out while beginning to rub Vanessa's clit with one thumb. Then Dani reversed, shoving three fingers at once deep inside her mother, while attacking her clit with her tongue and lips. Vanessa shuddered and howled in a way David had heard only a few times in all their years together, his wife's cry of total ecstasy.

At last David could wait on the sidelines no more. He had six whore-holes on full display in front of him, and he needed to shove his cock into one of them immediately. It was tempting to go right for his daughter's tight little cunny, but it would be selfish to distract Dani from the way she was systematically wrecking her mother's twat. So instead he went to Vanessa, slapping her face with his rock hard rod.

His wife automatically opened her mouth wide, the way all good girls should when presented with a hard dick in their face. He shoved himself in, sliding across her tongue and bulging her cheek out obscenely. But he was watching Dani, who had her eyes glued to her Daddy's cock even while she kept slurping her mother's snatch.

"You want Daddy's big dick, don't you, Slut?" Without even interrupting the rhythm of her tongue on Vanessa's clit, Dani nodded enthusiastically.

David could hardly believe how much his life had changed in the space of a few hours. When he woke up this morning, everything that was happening right now had seemed no more than a crazy fantasy. Now he was calling his teenage daughter a slut to her face while she licked her mother's cunt.

"Make your mommy cum first, Baby. Then Daddy's gonna fuck you so hard you scream."

Dani grinned and put her head back down, tearing into her mother's pussy like she meant to swallow it. Vanessa howled again in ecstasy, a more muted sound this time since she had a mouthful of cock. David changed his angle, pushing his bellhead far back into her throat until it cut off all sound.

Vanessa could not deep throat a prick the way Dani could, but she still knew how to suck a dick. She brought her hands to the base of his shaft, twisting and jacking while she gobbled the upper length of his prick. Vanessa had no pride at all when she had a cock in her mouth. She would drool and spit, choke herself until there was slobber coming out of her nose, all just to make her man cum.

And this time there was the added sensations from what Dani was doing. He could feel Vanessa's increasingly frantic moans vibrating up his dick as Dani brought her mother closer and closer to orgasm. And the sight of his teenage daughter's gorgeous face wet with pussy juice was nearly enough to send him over the edge.

But he couldn't let that happen. This load was for Dani. So he pulled his cock out of Vanessa's mouth. She gasped in a breath, and yelled, "Oh, fuck, Baby! Mommy is so close. Eat that cunt, you dirty fucking whore!"

David knew his wife well. She was almost there. And he knew exactly what would trigger the final explosion. To Dylan, he said, "Focus on your sister's face. This is gonna be the money shot." Dylan positioned himself to catch the closeup.

Then to Dani, he said, "Jam your fingers up your mother's ass. Shove 'em in as far as you can and then blend that shitbox like you're mixing a margarita."

"Really?" Dani asked.

"Just fucking do it, you little bitch!" Van shouted. "Shove your fucking fingers up Mommy's asshole!"

"Yes, Mommy." Dani pulled her slick fingers from Vanessa's cunt, while Vanessa brought her knees toward her head and reached down with both hands to spread her ass cheeks wide. Dani took aim at her mother's winking browneye then, her middle three digits bunched together, forced them through the ring and in up to the webbing.

Vanessa gasped, a combination of pain and pleasure, then said, "Fuck yeah, that's it, my beautiful, sweet, slutty girl. Now get your mouth back on Mommy's clit while you finger bang that ass."

Dani had always been good at doing what she was told, and she did so now with manic intensity. Her lips and tongue were a blur on Vanessa's clit, while her fingers worked her mother's ass like a human vibrator set to hyper-mode.

Inside of thirty seconds Vanessa's cries had become one long animal wail of pleasure. David checked the frame of what Dylan had onscreen, making sure he was going to capture what was about to happen. Vanessa reached down and dug her fingers into her daughter's hair, one hand on either side of her head.

Then the wave of Vanessa's orgasm hit. For a moment she went silent, back arched, her entire body as tense as the beginning of a seizure. Then she bucked once, twice, three times, her hands clenched in Dani's hair, keeping her daughter's mouth mashed against her cunt, Dani's fingers still working frantically inside Van's asshole.

Then Van lifted Dani's head by a few inches and stared her daughter in the eyes. "You wanted to drink from me, you filthy little whore? Well, open your mouth and drink."

Dani, a look of slight confusion on her face, nonetheless did as she was told and opened her mouth wide, still not slowing her vibrating fingers. Vanessa slapped her mound hard a couple of times, then began to alternate between slapping her own pussy and rapidly running her fingers rapidly back and forth across it.

In seconds she exploded, squirting Dani so hard in the face she jumped and screamed. But Van grabbed her by the hair again and yanked Dani back, positioning her mouth over her gushing pussy. "Drink it, Slut. Swallow Mommy's cum the way you swallowed your brother's.

David knew from experience what an epic squirter his wife could be. When the orgasm was good, Van could squirt and squirt, so long and hard it was a wonder she didn't end up a dried out husk. But this was Dani's first experience of it, and David loved watching the expressions on his daughter's face as she went from confusion, to surprise, to delight. Her sexy mother's cunt had become a fountain, one she really could drink from.

So she did. She put her mouth in the stream and gulped. Then she let her mouth fill to overflowing with juice before she swallowed it all at once. And when the stream started to fade, Dani forced a fourth finger up her mother's ass and with the other hand slapped and rubbed Vanessa's cunt until another wave of orgasm hit and the fountain returned.

"Holy shit!" Dylan exclaimed. "The crazy skank is drinking Mom's piss."

But it wasn't piss. David himself had drank from that fountain many times. It was sweet with a little bit of sour underneath. To him, that was the unique taste of his wife. But there would be time to correct his son later. For now, he simply basked in being, at that moment, the luckiest son of a bitch on earth.

His incredible and stunning wife was thrashing her head back and forth, eyes closed, almost sobbing with the ecstasy of an orgasm brought on by her own daughter's mouth and hands. Dani, his amazing, talented, eighteen year old freak of a daughter, was laughing, drinking her belly full of Mommy cum. And David, his cock so hard and throbbing he felt eighteen again himself, was about to fuck Dani's brains out until she was full of Daddy cum as well.

Drained at last, Vanessa lay flat on the floor, exhausted. Dani, unwilling to let anything go to waste, was slurping the last of her mother's cum from her belly button. "Come here, Pumpkin," David said.

Dani looked up and smiled. "Finally?"

"Finally."

For the third time today his little girl crawled across the floor to live out one of her fantasies. She came to kneel before him, then reached for his cock. But instead he caught her hands in his. There was only going to be one first time with his daughter, and he wanted to savor every moment.

David helped her to her feet and slipped his arms around her waist, cupping the cheeks of her ass. In return she threw her arms around his neck and wiggled closer, trapping his prick against her tight belly as she looked up at him.

Dani's thick dark hair stuck out every which way, clumped up with sweat, or perhaps cum. Her cheeks were damp and flushed with excitement and exertion. Her eyeliner had smeared and run, giving her the appearance of a deranged raccoon. He said, "Pumpkin, you look like a fifty dollar whore at the end of buy-one-get-one-free sale."

She grinned. "That's a good thing, right?"

"That's a great thing," he agreed with a laugh.

David glanced over at his wife, still motionless on the floor. "I think you may have broken your mother."

"Nope, nope, I'm alive. Just momentarily stunned." She opened her eyes and rolled up onto her side to look at Dani. "That might be the single greatest orgasm I've ever had, Baby Girl."

Dani beamed. David said, "Well, I'm both offended and proud."

"Don't feel bad, Daddy," she said, patting him on the back. "It's a girl thing. No man is ever gonna understand how a pussy works as well as another woman."

"Speak for yourself," Dylan chimed in, still filming.

Dani, visibly forcing herself to abide by her promise to be less bitchy to her brother, said nothing. But Vanessa had made no such promise. "You thought your sister was drinking my pee, Boy, so clearly you have no clue how this pussy works."

Dylan frowned, and David could almost see the poor kid attempting to recalculate. Vanessa said, more softly, "Don't worry, Son. Mommy will teach you. For now, just keep recording."

David looked back down into his daughter's face. "I think that might be our cue."

"About fucking time," Dani said. "I was beginning to worry you didn't want me."

It was the opposite. He wanted to fuck his little girl so badly it was almost paralyzing him. There was this tiny voice in his head saying that this was just too good to be true, and that the moment he reached for it the illusion would shatter. Which was ridiculous. He was holding his naked teenage daughter in his arms, her luscious tits mashed against his chest. She was gazing up at him adoringly, just begging for him to begin.

He said, "You know I love you, right Pumpkin?"

"Of course, Daddy. I love you too."

"Good. That's good. Because Daddy is about to ruin that pussy."

She raised one eyebrow slyly. "Promise?"

His response was a kiss, deep and long. She tasted of Vanessa's cum, and as they kissed he brought one hand around from Dani's ass and ran two fingers into his daughter's box for the very first time. She was sopping wet and she moaned into his mouth at his touch.

"Mmmmm, Daddy, that feels fucking amazing. I've been wanting you to touch me this way for soooo long."

"I know, Baby. Me too. I guess we'll just have to make up for lost time."

"Yes, we will," she agreed, reaching between them to wrap one hand around his thick cock. David put his forehead to hers and looked into her wide eyes as his daughter began to stroke his prick. He continued fingering her tight cunt and she wiggled and squirmed against his hand.

David brought his other hand around from Dani's ass and gathered one big breast into his palm, rolling her hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Dani's tits were not quite as big as her mother's, but they were firmer, her nipples longer and stiffer. David squeezed, hard. Dani gasped, pressing her forehead against his and raising up on her toes.

"Harder, Daddy. Fucking hurt me."

Just like her mother, then. Strong, smart, and independent as hell in day to day life. But once the pussy juice started flowing all she wanted was to be used like a bitch in heat. David squeezed again, harder, hard enough to bruise, then bent down and took her nipple in his mouth. He sucked and squeezed, sucked and squeezed, then bit, until his daughter cried out with the pleasure and the pain.

He slid his fingers out of her cunt and Dani turned her lips down in a pout, but then she smiled as he put them in his mouth. She tasted even better than her mother, fresh and sweet. Then David put those same fingers to Dani's full lips, tracing them, pushing at them, teasing her as she tried to take them in her mouth. When he let her have them at last she eagerly sucked them deep, keeping her gaze locked to his, a promise of what she would do with his dick whenever he was ready.

He took his fingers away, enjoying the way her hungry mouth chased after them. Her disappointment flashed back to hunger when he put his hand on top of her head and pushed her lower. She sank happily but slowly toward the floor, tracing a snaking path down his torso with her tongue, growling and nipping at his skin like an animal as she went.

Her knees hit the hardwood at last with a light thump, and she sat back until her ass met her heels. She stared worshipfully up at his dick, but was otherwise still, waiting for Daddy's instructions. Every daughter should be trained this way, David thought, feeling pride that Dani came to it naturally. If every dad taught every daughter how to properly service the family cocks the world would certainly be a better place.

David knew he could full on throat fuck Dani if he felt like it. He had watched his son do it to her, and Dylan's prick was even a little bigger than his own. But though seeing his son shoving his cock down his sister's throat had been one of the hottest things he'd ever witnessed, David was curious what Dani would do if he let her take the lead.

"All right, Pumpkin. Come show Daddy what a whore you really are."

Dani raised up off her heels with a smile and reached for his cock with both hands. She squeezed hard and then just watched from inches away as his bell head turned deep purple. When it felt like the tip of his dick was going to explode, and David was sure he couldn't take it another moment, his daughter at last extended her tongue. She rested the head of his prick on the wet slab of her tongue, and then just began to move it, very gently, in a circle.

It was one of the most incredible things David had ever felt. The head of his cock was swollen with blood trapped by Dani's squeezing, so sensitive he could have sworn he felt individual taste buds bumping along the ridges of his glans. His daughter was barely moving him, just those tiny circles, round and round on her tongue, but he knew if she kept doing it he was already going to blow his load.

His brain told him to make her stop so that this first time could last. But the sight of his teenage daughter on her knees before him, mouth wide open, just waiting to receive a mouthful of his cum, was too powerful. This was about body now, not brain, and his body was saying to pump his little girl's mouth full of jizz until she choked.

Then, without warning, Dani loosened her hands from around the base of his cock. Blood flooded back into the length of his prick, both a massive relief and spike of searing pain. At the same instant, Dani engulfed the head of his prick between her lips. She sucked hard and swirled her tongue like he was a Tootsie pop and she was almost to the candy center.

It was too much. With a roar, David let go. He spasmed so hard it nearly bent him double, but somehow Dani kept his cock in her mouth. He couldn't see it, but he could feel his cum pumping into his daughter's mouth, squirt after squirt, with an intensity he'd never before experienced. She took his dick in hand again, pumping his shaft, keeping the firehose going.

After what felt like an hour, his spasms gradually diminished and then stopped. Dani slowly, slowly, withdrew his cock from her mouth. She worked her tongue around, and then tilted her head back, hers eyes locking onto his. She opened her mouth.

"Holy fuck," Dylan said, bringing the phone in close to get the shot.

David had always had a big load. The first time Van had let him cum in her mouth she hadn't truly been ready and had ended up with cum dripping out of her nose. But that was nothing compared to what Dani had just brought out of him. She looked like she had decided to gargle with one of those little half-pints of heavy cream.

Dani brought her cupped palm up and held it just below her chin. She slowly let the mouthful of thick cum dribble out into her hand. Some of it spilled over the side to splash onto her tits, but even so she was left with an ample palmful of jizz. Then, looking directly into the camera, she began to lick it all back up with her tongue, a cat enjoying a delicious bowl of milk.