RV Family Ch. 02 - Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was finished lapping and swallowing, his daughter smeared the residue of his cum all over her face. She rubbed it in, then did the same with the splashes that had landed on her gorgeous breasts. At last she turned away from the camera and again met her Daddy's eyes. "Was I enough of a whore for you, Daddy?" she asked.

David turned to his wife. "I think your daughter might be a sexual genius."

"Or a witch," Van said, laughing. "How the fuck did you do that?"

Dani grinned. "I watch a LOT of porn, Mommy. You'd be surprised what you can learn."

"Hmmm, well, you're definitely going to have to show me that trick. But for right now, I don't think you're finished yet."

David realized it was true. It had been years since he'd been ready to go a second round with no recovery, but now, even after the epic milking his daughter had just given him, his cock was still standing at full attention.

He reached down and grabbed Dani by the hair and yanked her head back. "I've been watching porn since before you were born, Pumpkin. Would you like to see some of the tricks I've learned?"

"Yes, please, Daddy."

With his hand still gripping Dani's hair, he dragged her across the floor and flung her across the coffee table. He took hold of her calves and arranged her until she was flat on her back, knees in the air, legs spread wide.

He took a step back and appraised his little girl. She looked so fucking sexy spread out lewdly before him like this that it actually made his balls hurt. "You've dreamed about this, haven't you, Pumpkin? Showing your Daddy your dirty whore cunt?"

"So many times, Daddy. So many."

"Show me. Show Daddy what you do when you dream about me."

She started at her mouth, sucking on her fingers the way she'd sucked on his dick. She then trailed her saliva slick fingers down across the slope of her tits, pinching and rolling her nipples until she moaned. "I imagine it's your hands on me, Daddy, your lips. I imagine you sucking and biting my nipples until they're raw."

She trailed her fingers lower, across her ribs, her belly, down into the valley between her thighs. She framed her bare smooth pussy with her hands, then slowly pulled outward, exposing the coral of her inner self to her Daddy's eyes. David's hand, seemingly with a mind of its own, went to his cock.

With two fingers Dani exposed her clit to him, her pleasure button inflamed and red. She plunged three fingers of her other hand inside herself and said, "At first I pretended my fingers were your cock, Daddy. I'd finger myself and imagine it was my sexy Daddy fucking me.

"But then I peeked in one time when I heard you and Mommy fooling around in the shower. I saw how big your dick was, and after that my fingers weren't enough."

"What did you do then?" David asked.

"I used other things, Daddy. Bigger things, things I could imagine felt like your cock in my hot little pussy. I lost my virginity to a cucumber I was pretending was you."

Dylan laughed. "I thought you lost your virginity to Kenny Wilson after that time he took you to the homecoming dance? He bragged to the whole damn school about nailing you."

"That was the first time I fucked a boy. But in my head at least, it was Daddy who popped my cherry."

"I wish I could have, Pumpkin. But keep going. Show me how you made yourself cum while thinking about me."

David watched for another minute while Dani writhed and moaned on the coffee table, finger fucking herself and rubbing her clit. Then he moved, straddling the table and squatting over his daughter's face. He lowered himself until his balls met her warm waiting tongue.

Dani explored his smooth sack with her mouth, licking and suckling, drawing first one ball and then the other gently between her lips. While she had a mouthful of Daddy's balls he pressed his weight into her face until he could feel her nose grinding against his asshole. Then he swung hard with his open palm, slapping Dani's right tit so hard it rippled across her chest like a wave, the left tit slinging out wide and then rebounding back. He felt her moan vibrate up through his balls into his cock, and the motion of her fingers on her cunt became even more frantic.

There was no doubt in David's mind now that his little girl got off on being pushed right to the edge. The certainty that his daughter would let him do anything he wanted to her was an incredible rush, and he slapped her tits again, left to right this time. He kept his balls in her mouth and his ass on her nose while he rocked her tits with slap after slap.

She was snuffling and struggling to breath, her tits turning bright red, but her moans never stopped, and her fingers never quit moving on her pussy. She was getting close, he could tell, so when he judged Dani was just about to explode he leaned forward and grabbed her wrists, forcing her hands still.

"No, Daddy! Please! I was so close!"

The shift of his weight had brought him up off her face, and it made David smile that his daughter's only word of complaint through all this was not for anything her family had done to her, but because he had stopped doing it.

But he did not let Dani hear his smile as he snapped, "Stop whining and lick my ass, Girl. I want that filthy whore tongue so far up my shit chute I can feel it on my prostate."

Dani gave one small huff of disappointment, but then put her multi-talented tongue to work. She snuffled like a pig as she explored his crack, searching for the bull's-eye. David released her wrists and she brought one hand to each of his cheeks, spreading him open for better access.

When the tip of her tongue found his pucker at last he nearly jumped. David could hardly believe he was getting a rim job from his teenage daughter, but it felt fucking amazing. Each touch of her mouth sent jolts of sensation through his entire body, but on top of that the pure filthiness of it was electrifying. His little girl was bathing his asshole with her tongue, tasting his dirt, and moaning like she couldn't get enough. What a fucking whore his daughter was! he thought with a wild grin.

David glanced over at Van. Her eyes were wide, locked on Dani and glazed with lust, and she had most of one hand jammed up her cunt. Dylan was down on his knees now to get the angle on his sister's salad tossing, filming with one hand and stroking his huge cock with the other.

Then Dani stiffened her tongue and plunged it up into David's ass. "Oh, fuck yeah, Baby Girl. Really get it up there."

She worked it in and out, straining, pushing it as far up his sphincter as she could. He sat back on her face, her mouth muscle twisting and wriggling inside him like a snake. And while she couldn't really get far enough to make him feel it on his prostate, he had never in his life had a tongue so deep up his ass, and once again his daughter was close to making him cum before he was ready.

He pulled himself off the squirming spike of her tongue, eliciting another noise of disappointment. "Was I doing it wrong, Daddy? I've never licked anybody's ass before."

Jesus, that was her first time? he thought. The little slut really was a prodigy. He turned himself around to straddle her chest, his dick resting across her lips. As she automatically began to lick it, he said, "No, Pumpkin, you're a fantastic ass eater. It's just time for the main event."

As David repositioned himself between Dani's legs, the rest of the family moved in close. Dylan was on Dani's right, and though he remained focused on his job of filming, he smiled as his sister reached out to take hold of his dick.

Van was on Dani's left, and she bent down to tenderly kiss her daughter. "I've made a shitload of money over these last several months pretending you were a kinky slut, Honey. But watching you today I realize I didn't even know the half of it. You make me proud, Baby."

"Thanks, Mommy. I guess in a way I'm still the good girl, even when I'm being bad."

"You're the best girl a Mommy could ask for. We are gonna have so much fun as a family now, and we're gonna make SO much money doing it we won't know how to spend it all."

"I guess that makes me the Pimp Daddy," David said, "living large off the cunnies of my two best whores."

"What does that make me?" Dylan asked.

"A lucky fucking boy," Van said, laughing.

"Pay attention, Son. You might learn something."

David spread his daughter's legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slick slit. He pushed the very tip inside her, but then held still, teasing her.

Dani whimpered and pushed herself toward him, trying to get more. "Please, Daddy. Please fuck me."

"Do it, Dad," Dylan urged. "Split that whore cunt wide open."

Without warning he rammed his entire length inside Dani. "Oh, fuck yes!" she gasped. "Oh, Daddy, your cock feels so fucking good in me!"

Good wasn't even the word for it. His daughter's cunt was fucking amazing, somehow warmer, wetter, tighter than any cunt he'd ever fucked before. Maybe that was an illusion, a product of fantasizing about this moment for so long. But unlike so many things in life, where the reality did not live up to the fantasy, actually getting his dick inside his little girl was even better.

He began stroking her, moving in and out slowly, but all the way from root to tip. Dani pushed against him on the downstroke, fighting to get every last millimeter of his cock up into her. She whined on the upstroke, desperate for him not to take it away. The only word she uttered was "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" over and over.

David grabbed her by the hips and began to increase his pace. She bucked under him, her hips rotating, fucking back at him and squeezing down on his dick like a python. Every time he bottomed out in Dani he felt the joy of it not just in his cock, but from his head to his toes.

The fact that eighteen years ago he and his wife had created this pussy together, and now his wife was watching as he fucked it, was so goddamn hot he could hardly stand it. "Sit on your daughter's face," he commanded Van. "We should be doing her together."

Van swung one leg across the coffee table and lowered her pussy onto Dani's face, then leaned forward until her own face was inches from David's thrusting prick. She cocked her head to look up at him and asked, "Does fucking our daughter feel as good as it looks?"

"It's fucking incredible, especially with you here to see it. I love you, Honey. Thank you for helping me have this."

"I love you, too. And you're welcome. Now shut up and fuck this bitch like the dirty slut she is. I want to feel her moaning into my pussy."

On that command, David took a tighter grip on Dani's hips and slammed himself into his daughter's cunt. Again and again he pounded his big dick into her vice tight fuck tunnel. Dani was soon screaming with pleasure. If the sound hadn't been muffled by her mother's twat over her face they might have all had some explaining to do to their neighbors.

"Fuck yeah, Dad," Dylan said. "Make her take that dick."

David pounded his little girl even harder, looking down to watch his thick prick splitting her in two. Van had two fingers on Dani's clit, working her into a frenzy. Dani was bucking and squirming so hard David popped out of her meat garage and hit Van in the face with one hard thrust. Slut that she was, his wife instinctively opened her mouth for cock.

David pushed deep into his wife's throat for a few strokes. "You like the taste of your daughter's pussy cream on your husband's dick?"

He knew the answer was yes by the way Van pouted when he took his cock away and buried it inside Dani once again. His daughter's pussy wrapped him tight, sucked him in deep, pulsed with heat beyond anything he'd ever experienced. He could feel his orgasm building from deep inside.

David realized he was about to fill his daughter up with his cum for the first time, and thinking about it brought it closer. He looked down at his wife. "Fuck, Honey. I can't hold it. I'm gonna cum inside our little girl."

"Do it. She's a fucking cum whore, just like her mother. Fill her cunt so full it leaks out her eyes."

Dani pulled her mouth off her mother's twat long enough to add, "Do it, Daddy. Fill my baby hole with your jizz."

David hammered Dani's cunt so hard the coffee table creaked - once, twice, three times. "Ohhhh, fuck me, here it comes!"

It felt like the orgasm boiled up from his toes and crashed through his entire body. Wave after wave rolled over him, each wave a pump of cum into his daughter's cunt. He shuddered one final time, then laughed out loud, still not quite able to believe what his family had turned into in the space of a few hours. For fuck's sake, he'd just had an orgy involving his teenage twins!

He looked down, and his wife was smiling up at him. "How fucking hot was that?" she asked.

"You...don't....even...know." David seemed to have cum so hard it had short circuited his brain. He could barely string a few words together.

Van laughed at him as she reached down and gently pulled his at last softening cock from their daughter's cunt. He'd filled Dani so full a dribble of bright white jizz immediately gushed out and ran down toward the crack of her ass. Van rubbed the head of his cock in the escaped cum, then she brought him toward her mouth.

As Van's luscious lips opened to taste the cocktail David had made inside Dani's pussy, Dylan suddenly groaned, "Oh, shit, I'm cumming too!"

David looked over at his son, whose own hand was now flying up and down on his cock. He aimed at Van's face and let loose, jet after jet hitting his mother in the eyes, her lips, and spraying down onto his sister's pussy.

To his credit, the boy was still filming, and so his jizz spattered mom looked up into the camera and said, "What the fuck, Dylan? We were having a moment there."

He grinned impishly. "Yeah, me too. My moment looks great all over your face, Mom."

Then Dani chimed in. "If there's cum, I want some. I AM the new cum whore after all."

Van lifted herself enough to look between their bodies at her daughter's face. She said, "Just because you're the new cum whore doesn't mean the old cum whore is retiring, so don't be a greedy little bitch. Besides, you didn't finish what you were doing yet."

"Yes, Mommy," Dani said, as she reapplied her tongue to her mother's pussy.

"Now, where was I?" Van rubbed David's cock around on her face, adding her son's cum to her husband's. Then she sucked the whole sloppy mess into her mouth and began to hum happily.

David gazed adoringly at his cum hungry wife. He looked down at his daughter's hard fucked cunt, gaping open, still leaking her Daddy's jizz. He casually slid a couple of fingers into her snatch like it was the most natural thing in the world, and he heard Dani moan into her mother's pussy.

He turned to his son, still recording, his huge cock still half hard even after dumping a second load. "Ready for round three, Son?"

"Fuck yeah, Dad. Let's do it."

David took a deep breath and smiled.

Best. Day. Ever.

-- End Of Chapter Two -- The RV Family Shall Return