RV Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
Bill and Melissa were expecting a quiet weekend...
1.8k words
3.93
21.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was always fun taking the RV to new campgrounds, it let Bill and Melissa experience different parts of the country. Beautiful scenery, quiet romantic nights by the fire, and more than a little lovemaking under the stars. So, when they pulled in to Starlight Mountain State Park, they were expecting more of the same. With a practiced ease, they quickly got the camper ready for the night. Just in time to see a car pull up, and 4 college aged guys get out and begin pitching a tent.

Dinner proceeded uneventfully, and Bill and Melissa sat in their chairs looking at the stars. The boys had gone for a hike and hadn't come back yet, so the noise and drinking they expected hadn't materialized. After a few hours, Bill and Melissa went to in to the RV, and slowly made love and then drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day dawned and Melissa was out of bed first. She wanted to tan so she put on a small white bikini that Bill liked and quietly slipped out of the RV to tan. Bill groggily woke up about an hour later and made himself coffee. While he was changing and moving around in the RV, he noticed his wife wasn't alone anymore. Sure enough, two of the college guys had come over and were excitedly chatting with the toned 32 year-old. Bill watched them try not so subtly to sneak peeks at her ample breasts, still pert and firm and barely held by the small bikini. He smiled knowing his wife would enjoy the attention.

Bill stepped out of the door to the camper and said good morning to his wife and introduced himself to the guys. Chris and Dan went to the local university and were enjoying a long weekend camping with the guys. They complimented Bill on his beautiful wife and what a lucky man he was, and Bill agreed. After a few more minutes of small talk, the boys went back to their tent, and Melissa and Bill went in to the RV for a late breakfast. As soon as they were both inside, Melissa was all over Bill. Through deep kisses she moaned about how hot it had made her to have those two athletic young guys ogling her for so long. Bill could only nod in agreement as she knelt down and pulled out his cock.

She didn't blow him often, and he knew better than to look a gift horse in the mouth. She sucked him with abandon, desperate for cum. She took him deep in her mouth, stroking him while she did. Before long he was groaning and emptying his balls into her mouth. He pulled out expecting her to rush for the sink, but she just smiled and swallowed, something she never did. He looked at her curiously and she smiled.

"Those boys and I talked about a lot of things while you were inside, and it got sexual quickly. They asked if I gave good blowjobs and I said yes, but when I told them I spit out the cum, they said then it isn't a good blowjob. So I told them I would fix that for my husband the minute we got back into the RV. They wanted me to do it in front of them, but I told them no way!" Melissa laughed as she finished. "So you can thank them for that mister."

Bill just smiled and made breakfast, happy he had gotten blown. After a day of hiking and a picnic lunch, dinner rolled around, and Bill began to grill. Dan walked over and asked if they could cook their dinner on bill's grill too, since theirs was broken. Bill agreed and asked if they wanted to make it a joint dinner. Melissa got plates and silverware ready as Bill cooked and everyone drank. Besides Dan and Chris, Peter and Mike also introduced themselves, and everyone had a good time drinking and eating. After dinner, everyone had a good buzz around the fire, and Pete suggested everyone play truth or dare. Bill and Melissa exchanged glances, knowing where this could lead, and Bill just squeezed Melissa's hand and said "I love you babe." To the group she said, "we're in!"

Everyone cheered and the first few rounds were innocent enough, testing the water with sill dares and simple truths. Then it was Melissa's turn. "Truth" she said.

"Did you swallow your husband's cum this morning" asked Chris. Melissa blushed a deep red and nodded. All the guys, including Bill, cheered and clapped, making her face get redder. Another round went by and it was Melissa's turn again.

"Dare" she said firmly, "No more embarrassing truths!"

Everyone laughed, and Mike piped up, "Dan and Chris said you looked amazing in a bikini, so I dare you to put it back on and wear it for the rest of the game. Melissa got up, went into the camper, and came back out a few moments later with the white bikini on. Even though it was warm, her nipples were clearly peeking through the material.

Bill was shocked she had done it, but was happy. He knew she would be turned on and was hoping for another blowjob when they went to bed. For his turn, Bill picked dare, and Dan looked him right in the eyes. "take your wife's bikini top off." Bill sat for a moment holding eye contact with Dan, and stood up and walked over to his wife. He bent down and untied the string at the back of top, then the knot at the top. Only Melissa's hands were holding the thin triangles against her breasts. He slowly tugged the strings until she let go, and revealed her tits to the group. The guys whistled and clapped and couldn't stop staring.

"I'm done with this game" said Dan. He stood up and walked over to Melissa. He knelt down and began to suck on her nipple while pinching the other with his hand. Melissa closed her eyes and moaned and Bill looked on in shock as his wife didn't fight Dan at all. Dan continue to lick and bite her nipple while his hand slowly moved down Melissa's taught belly and made its way under her bikini bottom. Melissa gasped as Dan began to slowly play with her clit. Bill was jealous, but could feel his cock growing as this young stud played with his girlfriend. After a few minutes of fingering, Melissa moaned and shuddered as an orgasm rolled over her body.

Without a word, Dan withdrew his finger and stood up, as did Melissa. Dan pulled his pants down, springing loose a cock Bill had only seen in porn. He sat down in Melissa's chair and she kneeled down and took him in her mouth. Bill unzipped his pants to take out his cock, when he noticed everyone else was stroking to the show as well. Melissa began stroking Dan while she sucked, and Dan looked at Bill. "your girl can suck a good cock man." Bill just nodded, still too in shock to speak.

After a few minutes of work, Dan tapped Melisssa on the shoulder. She stood up, removed her bikini bottoms and straddled his legs, rubbing Dan's huge cock on her clit. "baby I need him inside me" Melissa moaned. "Please let me have this." Bill simply nodded, and watched as Melissa guided Dan's member into her. She moaned as she adjusted to him, and Dan let her slowly settle onto his cock. Bill watched in awe as all 8 inches disappeared into his wife. He sat down in his chair, watching the other guys stroke to their buddy fucking his wife.

Orgasm after orgasm rolled through Melissa as she bounced on his cock. Dan pawed at her tits, taking each one in his mouth while she fucked him. As he got close he began to moan. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" Melissa simply wrapped her arms around his necked, took him as deep as she could, and said "Cum in me, please, I need to feel your cum" Dan moaned and began to spurt into Melissa. The feeling of his cock cumming inside her triggered another orgasm and she moaned with Dan. They both sat quietly for a minute and Dan's cock slowly softened inside her.

Everyone sat in silence as Melissa slowly lifted herself off on Dan's cock. Bill watched as cum poured out of his wife freshly fucked pussy. Melissa stood up and turned around, ignoring Bill, and headed straight for Chris, who had an equally impressive member gripped in his hand. Melissa peeled his fingers off of his cock, and slowly sat down on him, guiding him into her freshly fucked pussy. She began bouncing again, her tits in Chris's face. He let her fuck him for a while, before picking her up and standing up and carrying her over to the picnic table while still inside her. He laid her back on the table and began pistoning in and out of her pussy. Pete and Mike saw their chance and stood up and went to either side of Melissa. Though not as big as Chris and Dan, Pete and Mike were still bigger than Bill. She began to stroke each of them, taking turns sucking them while Chris continued to fuck her. As Chris got close, another orgasm approached for Melissa. Chris didn't ask and simply groaned as he filled Melissa with his load as well.

Melissa looked at Pete, and walked around the table and slid into her now cum filled pussy. He began pumping, and all too quickly he added a load to Melissa. She frowned and looked at Mike. "I want another orgasm", she said, "you better last longer." Mike positioned himself at her pussy and slid into her and began slowly fucking her. Melissa got into the rhythm and began to enjoy her 4th new cock of the day. Mike continued to slowly pump in and out while admiring Melissa's body.

Melissa began to get impatient. "fuck me harder" she said, begging Mike for more. Mike simply continued his slow and steady pace. Soon Melissa could feel an orgasm building, and Mike continued to slowly stroke in and out. Melissa reached down, and began playing with her clit while Mike stroked in and out. She began to shudder as the orgasm rolled over her body, and Mike grunted and emptied his load into her full pussy.

Now that everyone had gotten off except for Bill it got quiet. Melissa got up from the table, cum from 4 loads running down her thighs. She walked towards the RV motioning for Bill to follow her, and the boys drifted back to their tents. Bill followed his wife into the RV, unsure what would happen next...