RWBY - Fun with Kara and Arryn Pt. 02

Story Info
A sleepy swap leads to a wonderful orgy.
814 words
2.85
7.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara and Barbara were sleeping in bed together. They had been fucking like animals for several days. As for Arryn and Lindsay, they had been fucking for several weeks. They were laying in bed next to Barbara and Kara, sleeping.

Barbara woke up to a new warm and wet feeling on her cock. She looked down, hoping that it was Kara, but finds herself looking into Arryn's brown eyes instead. Barbara was about to scream, but Arryn's mouth felt so good. Before all of this took place, Kara went to the bathroom to take a shower. She didn't notice Barbara and Arryn, nor did she notice Lindsay following her into the bathroom. She noticed when Lindsay pushed her against the wall, pulled down her pants, ripped out her cock and shoved it inside Kara. Lindsay didn't know what Arryn was doing, and Barbara didn't know what Kara was doing. No sooner had Lindsay entered Kara's pussy, when Barbara began fucking Arryn doggie style. Barbara and Lindsay had no idea that they were fucking each other's girlfriends. Kara and Arryn began to moan and scream as they were simultaneously plowed by their friends.

"Oh fuck, Arryn," Barbara moaned as she placed her hands on Arryn's hips. "I really love fucking you."

Arryn moaned in agreement as she and Barbara fucked hard and deep. Barbara was getting close to releasing her seed.

"Arryn. I'm gonna to cum," Barbara said.

Arryn moaned as Barbara came inside Arryn's pussy. Four seconds later, Lindsay came inside Kara. Later, Kara climbed back into the bed and laid on top of Barbara, while Arryn laid on top of Lindsay. The four of them fell asleep.

8 months later

"Kara," Arryn said. "Are you sure we should tell them about this?. What if they get mad?"

Kara placed her hands on Arryn's shoulders and smiled.

"Don't worry about it Arryn," Kara said. "I'm sure that Lindsay and Barbara will love it when we tell them. Come on, let's go tell them."

Kara and Arryn walked into the bedroom, where Barbara and Lindsay were jacking each other off. When they noticed Kara and Arryn, Barbara stopped.

"Hey guys, what's up?," she said. Kara and Arryn sit in their laps.

"Barbara...Lindsay," Kara said. "Arryn and I have something to tell you both."

Kara and Arryn looked at each other, then their friends.

"We're pregnant," they said together. Kara had Barbara rub her belly while Lindsay rubbed Arryn's belly.

"I can't believe that I got you pregnant Kara," Barbara said. "I never thought I would knock you up. Can we fuck again?"

Kara and Arryn nodded and climbed on top of their girlfriends. They began riding the cocks and moaning while they were fucked. Arryn and Kara were riding reverse cowgirl so that Barbara and Lindsay could rub their bellies while they fucked. Barbara pounded Kara and Lindsay screwed Arryn. Barbara and Lindsay started to make out with each other. Arryn and Kara began to make out with each other as well. Soon after, Barbara and Lindsay placed their hands on Kara's and Arryn's hips.

"See Lindsay," Barbara moaned. "Who needs a boyfriend or husband when you have slutty little blonde fucktoys like Arryn Zech and Kara Eberle. Let's fuck them forever and ever."

Lindsay nods in agreement and continues to nail Arryn while Barbara plowed Kara. Barbara moaned loudly as she and Lindsay came inside their wives. Soon after, the four of them were panting and laying in bed all together. Kara snuggles up against Barbara and tells her that she is not Kara Eberle anymore. She is now Kara Dunkelman. Arryn tells Lindsay that she is not Arryn Zech, she is now Arryn Jones. Kara and Arryn led Barbara and Lindsay into the bathroom. Arryn led Lindsay into the shower while Kara led Barbara over to the toilet. Arryn guided Lindsay's cock into her pussy, while Kara lowered herself onto Barbara. Arryn and Kara moaned as their pussies were entered. Barbara cooed as she placed her hands on Kara's hips and ass. Lindsay followed suit by placing her hands on Arryn's hips and ass. Lindsay and Barbara began to slowly thrust into Kara's and Arryn's cunts. Kara looked over at the shower curtain and grinned.

"Arryn, Arryn, Where are you? Reveal yourself and continue to screw," Kara said as she tore down the shower curtain and revealed Lindsay screwing Arryn. As they fucked, Kara and Arryn made out with each other. Barbara and Lindsay began to moan as the pleasure built.

"Oh God Kara, I'm cumming," Barbara screamed.

"Oh God Arryn, I'm cumming," Lindsay screamed.

Lindsay and Barbara came inside of the girls. After that, they carried Kara and Arryn to the bed and fell asleep. Barbara kissed Kara's cheek and smiled.

"What a great fuck," Barbara said. "I can't wait for the next day." With that comment, Barbara drifted off to sleep.