Ryan

Story Info
A Queen, a Goddess, and an Heir to the Throne.
2.2k words
4.18
5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

-Wet Pussy-

" Lindsay, please reschedule this doctor's appointment. I'm about to leave."

"Don't you dare! I worked too damn hard to reschedule you a third time."

"And I...."

"And you will sit down, shut up, and wait for the doctor to see you. I told your ass to get up this morning so you could be on time to the appointment, but noooo, little miss ' I don't want to go to sleep until an hour before I need to get up' didn't get up on time and was late to the doctors office."

I rolled my eyes and pouted. I knew she was right and if I went off on her there would be hell to pay. Girl, you better do as she says. We can not afford for Lindsay to go on a 'week long vacation' and 'misplace' the calendar tablet.

"Fine!"

"I'm glad we can come to an agreement"

This bitch knows that nobody agreed to that shit.

"Linds?"

After a huge pause, "What do you want now?"

In my most little girl voice, "I just want you to know I love you and I'm very thankful for what you do for me. I know I'm not the easiest person to handle, but you are my rock."

There was another long pause. Lets see if you can resist that bitch. Haha!

I hear a sigh, "You are forgiven bitch." I smile.

"And I love you too and thank you."

Back in my regular tone, "Just giving credit where credit is due. Also, push everything back until tomorrow and take the rest of the day off" I hear a loud screech through the phone as I pull it away from my ear.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I laugh, " You deserve it. Go chill with your new boo. Who by the way, I haven't met yet and y'all been dating 2 months."

Lindsay suddenly goes silent and then whispers, " I know. And you will soon."

I don't know why her demeanor changed, "Linds, you ok?"

She clears her throat, "Yes! I'm just thinking."

I know she is lying, but I know my friend and she will tell me soon. "Ok, well..."

"Ryan Carter"

"Shit. Linds, I got to go but I'll see you tomorrow." "Alright, bye."

I hung up the phone and put it in my bag, "That's me!"

I stand and walk through the entrance of the office area and follow the nurse.

A nice deep voice sings music to my ears, "You are here for your check up, correct?"

"Yes I Am"

Damn this man is sexy. 6'2 with a fade and nice chocolate skin. I feel my panties dampen. God am I horny ass fuck. I guess it's another night with my fingers and toys.

"Here we are Ms. Carter."

He opens the door for me to enter first and I can feel him looking at my ass. I so badly want to throw it back on him. Do it for the one time. Shaking my head, I disperse those thoughts. There is one man who is gonna... Don't! While I tried to forget the mini monologue I had, the nurse was saying something about something.

"Ok Ms. Carter, you are all set. The doctor will be with you shortly. And here is my number-- I would like to take you out some time."

I finally focus enough to hear the last of what he is saying. "Thank you and I would love that."

I take the piece of paper out of his hand. As he leaves I look down at the piece of paper in my hand to see the name Donte and his personal number on it. I just might.

I hear a knock on the door and I look up as a black woman in her mid 50s walk in, "Hello again Ms. Carter. Are you ready for your check up?" "Hi Dr. Clark! Yeah, I'm ready."

-------------

2 and half goddamn hours later and I'm finally out of this mothafuckin hospital. I'm so fuckin hungry, I could eat a cow.

*Ring

"Hello."

"Oh, Hi Ms. Carter, this is Mr. Barnes assistant. I apologize for disturbing you, I thought I was calling Ms. Tyler."

"It's perfectly fine Henry. I allowed Lindsay the day off. To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"Mr. Barnes is canceling the meeting tomorrow."

That little shit.

"Why would Mr. Barnes need to cancel the meeting?"

Ryan, count to 10. Don't let the monster out.

"Hhhhhe is taking care of his wife. She is sick."

Henry is a bad liar, plus I know where Barnes' wife is and she is in Paris shopping on a dime that they don't have.

I chuckle darkly and sniff. 1, 2, 3... and I just snap, "You tell Mr. Barnes he better be at that meeting or so help me God! Tell him I think it's time for his wife to meet the lovely Carly."

I hung up the phone before Henry could get a word out. I believe Barnes will get the message. You see, Barnes' business is going bankrupt and instead of telling me and or trying to fix it, he decides to continue allowing his wife to go on shoppings sprees while he fucks his new accountant. And get the kicker, his mistress is the one bankrupting him.

Such a fucking idiot!

After getting in my car, I drive to Homeroom for some gourmet mac n cheese.

------------

"Ahhhh, shit! Please make me come sir!"

I could feel his chest rumbling as he chuckles. I imagine he is proud of the bumbling mess underneath him as he fucks me. That smirk I usually want to smack off but don't care if he is doing it now; I simply don't care about anything but the pleasure of him fucking my pussy. It's crazy cuz he does this thing where he uses inhuman speed to move faster in me. It's a cross between feeling and not feeling him move. Like an aftertaste, you don't feel the effects of him pulling out and pushing back in until after; it's a delayed feeling. It is so brutal, bruising even, but I can handle it. I love it and he knows it too. That's why he doesn't slow down to ask me if I'm okay.

Out of nowhere I cum. I squirt all over his legs, mine, and the covers. I'm shaking so hard his dick almost slips out of me. Key word, ALMOST.

He rams back into me. Fucking me through my orgasm. I am getting close to my limit. I am so sensitive down there. I hear a lighting fast smack! And a quick jolt to my clit before I'm squirting on us again.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you daddy!"

I feel him ram into my pussy one more time before flooding it with him cum. I slump onto the bed, on the brink of passing out. He kisses down my back. Darkness starts to cloud my vision and right before I succumb, I hear him, "mmmmm. Good job Sweet P."

I open my eyes. My whole body is sweating. Fuck! I need to get in the shower. My pussy is so wet and I swear I smell him. I miss him-- No! Fuck him and his fucking kingdom! With that being said, I get up from the bed, take off the bedding, and change it to a new set.

As I walk towards the bathroom, I chuck the dirty bedding and my soaked clothes into the hamper. I turn on the shower and take a piss while I wait for the water to heat up. I wash my hands afterwards. As I'm turning the water off, I look up in the mirror. I see this girl with milk chocolate brown skin, smooth face, light brown almonds eyes, medium sized nose, full lips, curly thick hair, 38 D cup-teardrop boobs, a small waist, and wide hips. I turn to the side. A scare on her hip from a knife; telling a story of a secret life, long in her past; a smooth fat ass, and thick thighs. This woman is beautiful, dangerously skilled, and intelligent.

Yet, he didn't choose me.

I snap out of my thoughts and get in the shower. I use my favorite organic body wash. I love this shit. I need Lindsay to stock me up on this. I'm running low. I thought about washing my hair, but procrastination kicked in and I decide to do it tomorrow. Once I'm done rinsing off, I turn off the water and step out the shower. Grabbing my towel, I wrap it around me, and walk out the bathroom.

I had half the mind to stop walking when I felt someone in my room. So that was the feeling I had since I getting up. I can't believe this shithead is here and my body knew before I fully did. I wonder how long he knew I was here. Who the fuck am I kidding; he has probably known since I moved here 5 years ago.

I drop my towel on the floor as I walk to the darkened closet. I wanted him to see what he missed out on and can never have again. Bitch! We both know if that man touches you, you would drop onto the bed and spread your legs ready to take all his babies. I snap out of my thoughts. I need to show this fucker that he can't just show up out of the blue.

I walk closer to the false wall, where my guns are.

"I already took those."

I stop in my tracks. Count to 10 Ryan. I go to my coat rack for the spare gun I keep in my favorite jacket, "I got that too Sweet P."

I can hear the smile in his voice. He thinks this is a game.That is fucking it!

I'm livid. I think about the last place I can try and I go to my trash can and drab the blade that I hid in there. I hide blades in the trash can for asshats like him that somehow find all my other weapons. No one suspects there to be one in there and apparently, neither did he.

I come out the closet naked and throw the blade at his head. I knick him on the cheek and he doesn't even flinch. "What the fuck are you doing here!"

He doesn't move from the chair in the corner, "Is that anyway to talk to your mate Sweet P?"

He looks me up and down and laughs, "I love that you came ready for me, but we will have to do something about that mouth of yours."

Without turning I grab the lamp on the dresser next to me and toss it at him. While he gets up to move, I run at him full speed. I use my momentum to push him back into the chair and I start raining punches on him. He blocks a lot of them, but takes a few. Deciding to chance it, he lets me get in two punches before he lifts me up by my ass and slams me down on the bed and lands on top of me. I can feel the wind being knocked out from me, but I don't let that stop me. I punch him in the jaw before he grabs my hands in one hand. I bring my head forward and headbutt in the mouth. He pulls my hands above my head and yanks my head back to the bed. I am naked with him in between my legs, hands above my head and my hair being pulled in his hand.

"Let me go!"

For a second he doesn't say a thing, his face stoic. He leans over to the side and spits out blood. Not on my fucking clean and brand new sheets, you fucker! He then turns back to me and his mouth lifts into a bloody smirk.

I laugh, "I guess I caused more damage than I thought."

Because that's the only thing I can do which is provoke him.

I suddenly felt this pressure grow heavy on my vagina. Of all the times to get caught in this position and run my mouth. Way to go Ry! He thrust forward making me gasp at the almost brutal force of the pressure applied to my pussy-- Awakening the hunger for him. No, no, no, not now. He swiftly leans down and takes my lips. I didn't have time to process what he was doing until it's too late. I can taste his blood in my mouth. All of a sudden he bites down on my tongue, making it bleed. When I try to close my mouth, the hand on my hair is released and relocated to my jaw to keep my mouth open. I can't do anything but take it or have a broken jaw. I taste our blood mixing together. My body betrays me and heats up; my breast becomes heavy, nipples hard. Small jolts of electricity shooting from my heart to my pussy as it thickens; becoming swollen and dripping wet.

His deep-voiced laugh creates goosebumps on my skin, "I see you kept my pussy wet for me."