Ryan and His Stepsister Pt. 06

Story Info
Ryan gets his stepsister's panties.
1k words
3.9
13.8k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

Maddy looked at Ryan with a smile on her face. His heart was beating fast in his chest as he alternated glances from Maddy to her panties on her bed.

"Pick it up," Maddy said.

Ryan slowly reached out to Maddy's panties as if it was the holy grail. His hand even shook a little from his excitement. He picked it up and looked at Maddy.

"Don't just hold it like that. Give it a sniff. I know that's what you really want," Maddy said.

Ryan slowly raised the panties to his nose and inhaled. His cock grew instantly and his mouth watered at the smell. He could smell the scent of her pussy!

Maddy laughed. "You like that, huh? I can see your pathetic cock getting hard."

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said before inhaling deeply again of her panties. God, her pussy smelt amazing! His cock twitched constantly in his pants.

"I want you to spend the next few days jerking off with it," Maddy said. "I want you to cover my panties in your cum. Do you understand, fuckface?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said with excitement.

"After you cum, I want you to send me a picture of my panties covered in your cum," Maddy said with a grin.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy. I'll be sending you a list of things that I want to be done tomorrow afternoon. Once you get my text, you better respond promptly in agreement or I will be mad. You don't want me to be mad, do you fuckface?" Maddy asked him with an evil grin.

"No, Mistress."

"Good boy. Now, I'll leave you to your fun. Remember, cum on those panties. I don't want a drop of your semen to fall on that bed."

"Yes, Mistress."

Maddy walked out the door and closed it behind her. Ryan instantly locked the door. He couldn't risk his mom walking in on him and interrupting. He needed to jerk off! His cock was literally aching to do so.

He quickly took off his pants and underwear and his hand started stroking his cock. He kept Maddy's panties pressed to his nose as he jerked off. Her scent was so good and he wanted more of it. His precum was already leaking out of his slit as he jerked his cock.

He closed his eyes and focused on the smell of the panties. His hand was jerking his cock even faster. What did her pussy taste like? Would she allow him to eat her out?

The thought of his mouth on Maddy's pussy caused his cock to twitch rapidly. He was about to bust. He aimed his cock at her panties and shot his load all over it. His hot cum completely covered her panties.

He sat down on his bed as his heart beat fast in his chest. He was breathing hard and he took a moment to gather himself before he grabbed his phone and took a pic of Maddy's cum covered panties. He sent her the text in excitement.

He slowly grabbed tissues and began to clean off his cum from her panties. There was so much of it and he didn't want to let it dry on her panties. He then put her panties in the drawer of his nightstand.

He wiped the remaining drops of cum off his cock then put back on his underwear and pants. There was a vibration on his bed as his phone alerted him. He quickly walked over and picked up his phone. It was a text from Maddy.

Good boy. I want you to rub yourself raw onto my panties. Empty those balls onto it.

Yes Mistress, Ryan texted back.

He collapsed on his bed with a large smile on his face. God, did he want her! He would do anything just to touch her. Anything at all.

The following day, Ryan received a text message from Maddy with a list of things that she wanted him to do:

"Wash my car

Buy me dinner every night when I am working and have it ready on the kitchen counter for when I get home. If you don't have enough money, ask your mother for it.

Respond to all of my text messages immediately! I do not care what you are doing!

When I tell you to come to me, you are to do so without any hesitation or questions.

When I walk into your room, immediately stop what you are doing and get down on your knees before me."

Ryan responded with a message saying that he understood and would obey her instructions. He would definitely need to get a regular job if he was going to satisfy Maddy's dinner requirements.

The next few nights, Ryan spent them jerking off onto Maddy's panties and sharing the final result with her. She would text him back with a message of approval. Her panties were starting to become a little stiff from all of his dried cum on it. There were so many cumstains all over it and he wondered how long she would want him to use it.

He hoped that she would give him a new one for him to jerk off with. He wanted to keep the scent of her pussy near him.

At the end of the week, Maddy sent him a message telling him to meet her in the laundry room. She had been hanging out with her friends that day after several days of closing the store at work.

Their parents were both at work and he wondered what she was going to have him do. He went into the laundry room with his cock already hard.

He heard the front door open and then Maddy entered the laundry room with her laundry basket. Ryan immediately got down on his knees before her. She looked so pretty with her hair tied up in a bun and her eyeglasses on her face. She usually wore contacts but would wear her eyeglasses from time to time.

"Hey, my little good boy," Maddy said with a grin.

"Hi, Mistress," Ryan said as he looked up at her.

"I want you to do my laundry tonight. You are also going to wash the panties I gave you. You are not allowed to sniff my other panties. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Once you are done, I have a special treat for you," Maddy said with a grin.

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said in excitement. What did she have planned for him?! He couldn't wait to find out.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers