All Comments on 'Ryan's Big Ass Pt. 02'

by Iamkrazy4

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BluesQueenBluesQueenover 3 years ago
A little disappointed

The first part of this story was incredibly sweet and sensual, something that's sorely missing in lot of stories around here. It was a wonderful journey of self-discovery and acceptance, of learning to love and be loved, and finding mode of desire that uplift and gratify. The care and affection Jeremy gave the protagonist made everything make sense and had me really rooting for these two.

Obviously, there were bound to be problems; that's what makes a story exciting. But unfortunately, this part of the story doesn't really justify the problems that have happened. Ryan's burgeoning submissiveness doesn't read like a finding himself, it looks like a flat-out betrayal and I think Jeremy would agree with me. Through Jeremy, Ryan found a sexuality where he could be radically comfortable with his entire self, small penis and all. I can't imagine a reason Ryan would even want to break that and we don't see any sort of honest justification of it either. Given the ending, I'm really hoping that Ryan gives him a phat apology. Eventually, I'm hoping he also reconciles his desires with Jeremy's obvious infatuation so that they end up together in a situation that works for them both.

Beyond the narrative really going sour for me, the sex is meh. "Straight guy with small penis gets turned out by well-endowed man, not-so-slowly becomes some ultra-submissive bottom slut for any dick offered to him, and stops thinking of himself as a man and feminizes himself to humiliate and debase himself as befitting of his newfound "lower" status." It's trite, it's worn-out, it's overdone, it's underwhelming, and frankly, it's sad on multiple levels. Ryan wants to be a bottom, fine. Ryan wants to be subby, great. But the way those things are portrayed here lack any sort of freshness for me and aren't really reflective of how the vast majority of us go about these things. Furthermore, they don't really make sense in the context of Ryan's story and they don't fit his character at all.

Again, I absolutely adored the first part of this story and I jumped for joy when I saw it had an update. I'm holding out for the follow-ups because I want to believe that Ryan and Jeremy work things out to get their Happily Ever After. And I really loved the way you wrote Ryan's first gay sex scene because of the intertwined emotional and physical realness/rawness you conveyed. But this installment was a definite turn-off for me, in a lot of ways.

hungbottomhungbottomover 2 years ago

Fucking Great! I envy you....more to cum I hope?

ThiccBeeThiccBeeabout 1 year ago

I love this story, it has my kink and not many stories do it right, it's so hot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Give next

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Jeremy didn’t think he’d wake up to Bill sweet talking his main squeeze. I like that he looked concerned and I hope he realized that you can’t go around sharing your man without staking your claim first and laying down some rules.

Also, to me, it’s hot, dirty talk to feminize during sex. However, telling a guy his penis is too small to use on anyone so HE should start thinking of himself as female is mean. There are so many options in toys, techniques and play to give and receive pleasure (penetrative and non.)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIamkrazy4@Iamkrazy4
Chubby bi bottom with a small dick and big ass. Feel free to email me at weed420wowzerz@gmail.com . Cock pics welcome. :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ryan's Big Ass Previous Part
Ryan's Big Ass Series Info