All Comments on 'Ryan's Dream'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Emotional

This was a well written, emotional story and I enjoyed reading it. I just wish that the first time they had sex, the mom had been more into it. I realize that it must have been difficult for her to accept her son as the second man she's going to be with, tons of confusing feeling coursing through her, but to me it felt almost as if she was being raped again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Hope there is more to this story and she's pregnant...

literman41literman41over 9 years ago
Great.

This was a great read and, I hope too here another chapter or two...

BonoVox99BonoVox99over 9 years ago
What's wrong with you people?

Are you so desperate for a wank story you can't tell what is good and what isn't?

Awful writing.

"Your whole body came head first out of that hole between my legs"

"I'd put my, my thing in your, uh, inside your place and do it to you"

"now that penis can make me pregnant"

Have you ever talked to a woman before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

This was quite good. Too bad BonoVox is so stupid. And the other commentator thinking this sounded like rape. Hard to see where that came from. I have a couple of carps, though. I think you spend too much time talking about how he is coming back to the place he came out of. That was a long time ago. The son is a lot bigger now, doesn't cry all the time nor does he shit wherever and whenever he feels like it. This is now; not then, and they are both different people. As for the awkward dialogue and her reluctance to use frank language, I actually liked that. It conveyed her essential shyness about what they were contemplating. You have a good ear for the way people talk. Finally pay more attention to where the people are. He's in bed for their first encounter and she lies down beside him but does he get out of the covers or pull them back for her to get in with him? Just take care of details like that and the story will flow more smoothly without the reader having to construct a vision of the scene because it isn't on the page. Otherwise I like this story. You can do this. And the way is open for another chapter if you see a way you want to develop this further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this is a great story and needs more chapters to it . bonovox99 get a life you stink with your comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

hey bonerchugger99 get over yourself!!! it was a hot story so bugger off you nonce!

dont listen to the haters mate and keep on writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

In distinction from one or two critics, I thought it was well written, and the dialogue believable. How does a 19-year old (probably virgin) describe to his mother how he wants to have sex with her? Especially since her only experience was a long-ago rape? Then, too, this would have been around 1973, not exactly the age of free internet porn everywhere you turn.

I'm never a fan of continuing stories, so I would rather see you come up with another story, fresh. This one was good.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good start

I hope that there will be more chapters to this story, where she is pregnant and they commit to their sexual love affair.

badmommy71badmommy71over 9 years ago
this was hot!

please write more mother son stories hon! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this story and I love this couple

To me, the dialogue is spot on. Look, 19 year old Ryan's going to fuck his own mother. To put it bluntly, the boy's going to stick his hard young cock up the same wonderful, nearly magical hole he came out of. Ryan's going to blow his hot young balls up inside his own mother, splattering his semen all over the walls of the same vagina that gave him birth. Of course, mother and son will be focused on that closest of all human connections. Mom is a hero in my book. She's been through a lot, through everything, and now above all she wants what's best for her darling baby boy. If Ryan's dream is to be inside his mother again, now with that big hard cock he's grown between his legs, so be it. Ryan loves his mother more than everything else in the world put together. And he aches to show his love for her with his cock and by filling her up with the best, most precious gift he has to offer--all of the warm creamy semen in those young balls of his. If this isn't true love then there's no such thing. I hope that Ryan and his mom will be together for the rest of their lives, living as man and wife. I wish them every marital joy and every happiness. I care for this beautiful couple.

mspervy46mspervy46over 9 years ago
Good Start

Good story, the story has a good base and is very hot. It's always important for everyone to remember that these are basically masterbation stories, not "Barnes & Noble's", this is the wrong place to be looking for more than that. Considering what the site entails, the critics comments are just stupid to begin with. If your looking for more than a masterbation story, go read "War & Peace" and get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it doesn't get any better

what a great story it kept my dick hard all the way through you are now in the really good class of writers along wioth susan jill I look forward to more from you Tenbears43 Keep on trucking sparky

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
Terrific Read.

Great story. Thx.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
did not like this as much as your previous works

I felt that her son forced the issue and coerced her. She relented at the end but was not into it at first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EEEwwwww!

Pregnant? Well that's just nasty. Stick to your other themes. This wasn't entertaining at all.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
I agree, its a very good story.

I loved it. It was a bit 'quaint' perhaps, and grammatically jerky, but I enjoyed it tremendously. It's true, it's not without its faults, but they are few and simple to overlook as the main thrust of the story compensates for its shortfalls. As for being sexy - it is, its very sexy. I felt it never really concluded; so maybe Part 2 will be in the offing. 4 stars. Regards from South London.

Doug689Doug689about 9 years ago
Hot

And believable.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
Well

As is frequently the case with stories posted on Lit the reader is left hanging at the end wondering what ultimately happened. In short another incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That's it! It was a great story but..............

you need to add another chapter. Now that they both accept what happened. They should enjoy it and take each other rover, and over again. You should tell us what and how they did it,.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Growl!

Growl, snarl sniff mutter. Grumbling growl, snort snort growl. Snarl mutter laugh, disdainful laugh! Cough, cough growl sniff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF??!

You just stopped fucking her.... left him, her and everyone else hanging. She liked being 'taken' so he should have TAKEN her.... right there on their kitchen counter, table and floor.

I fucked my wife's sister on our kitchen floor while my wife was in the living room watching TV. You think her sister wasn't excited about and in a hurry to get THAT load out of me and inside of her..... lol Later that night, I got into bed with her and fucked her for two and a half hours. After the first hour, she mentally surrendered and fucked me like she didn't care if we fucked till noon.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

For a guy that writes some heavy BTB stories professing morality there, you do not seem to see how pathetic is that you also wrote incest story. You are not alone in this contradiction but it does devalue all of you moralizing sermons in your other stories to nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, thank you for the story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Shocking and yet human. Even Lot's daughter got him drunk and seduced him. They thought they would have no husband's or children after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Their own mother turned back against strong warnings not to, thus the blast wave turned her into a pillar of salt. So when Adam and Eve were also cast out of Paradise, did mother Eve also breed with her sons to populate the known world?

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I doubt I've ever agreed with D2D2, I see that has yet to change. Regardless of his/her meaningless comment one story doesn't take away from the one before or after. Who would continue to read a writer who's tales never change. Thank you for your tales.

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous