Ryan's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Ryan and his sister have fun.
1.1k words
4.48
25k
39

Part 3 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
308 Followers

Ryan's Story

Chapter 3

Soon it was Monday, my first day of classes. Sunday was a nice day, but with Julie home all day mom and I had to behave. But after we all went to bed, mother did visit me in my room for another wonderful fuck.

I came down for breakfast ready for school. Dressed in a school tee-shirt and a pair of worn and tight jeans. The jeans hugged my ass very nicely, which my sister was quick to acknowledge.

"Hey little bro, you look pretty good in those old jeans," she said while staring at me.

"You look nice baby. Just like a new student." mom retorted but I did see her checking out my ass in the jeans.

After a quick breakfast, mom told me she'd drive me in as it was on her way. In the car she did tell me I looked really hot and I'd probably have futa girls at school all over me. I smiled at her and squeezed her thigh.

"I am all yours mom," I told her and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

I walked to the building, pausing and looking back at the car to see mom watching me. I smiled and waved and she did the same.

My first day of classes was a snap. I am pretty much a book nerd and have always been an A student.

I did get a lot of looks and quite a few comments from some of the futa female students. That made me feel good about myself.

At the end of my third class, I got a beep on my phone and looked to see a text from my sister.

"Just thinking of you little brother and wondering how your first day is going." was the text.

My response was "Platonic thoughts? I am having a good day sexy sister, thanks for asking."

"How about lunch?" she asked

"Sure" I replied.

We worked out where to meet and after class, I headed over to the cafe. She waved me over when I entered. I gave her a big smile and a hug before I sat. We ordered and chatted while we waited.

"I must say, you really do look hot in those tight jeans." she finally said.

"Wow, thanks sis" was my response, looking her in the eye and seeing a lustful look.

"If you weren't my brother, I'd jump all over you." she smiled back at me.

"Don't let that stop you," I replied.

"You're such a tease," she said.

"What makes you think I am teasing?" I said squeezing her thigh under the table.

That got her to blush. I smiled and said I was heading home, classes done. She had to go to ball practice so we walked out together. As we parted, I said to her "Mom won't be home until dinner time. So don't be late getting home." I winked at her.

I turned and walked down the sidewalk and before turning the corner, looked back to see her standing and staring at me.

When I got home I took a quick shower and cleaned up. I put on a short tee shirt and a pair of snug shorts held up by a string around the waist. I was in the living room when Julie walked in. She looked me over and smiled.

"Hey, little brother. I like your outfit. Turn around, let me see." she said.

I did a slow spin taking my time, enjoying her attention. I told her "I wore it for you. I thought you might like it."

With a smirk, she said, "If you weren't my brother I'd be taking you upstairs for some fun."

Undoing the drawstring and letting the shorts fall, I started up the stairs, naked from the waist down.

"Don't let that stop you," I said to her

She followed me up the stairs to my bedroom. I pulled my shirt off and now completely nude, walked over to her. I reached down and squeezed the hard bulge in her jeans.

"It's not going to stop me." I smiled at her.

I then dropped to my knees in front of her and unfastened her jeans. Pulling the jeans and her underwear down, I smiled up at her. Wrapping one hand around her hard eleven-inch shecock and the other cupping her large balls, I leaned forward and kissed the tip, tasting her precum. I slid her cock into my mouth and slowly started sucking up and down.

After a few minutes, she pushed me away and said "Get on the bed bro, I want that ass."

I climbed onto the bed as she removed her clothes. My eyes ran over her fit athletic body, large C cup breasts, flat firm stomach, and large cock. I smiled at her.

I was on my hands and knees and she climbed on the bed behind me. She ran her hands over my ass, squeezing and kneading.

"Damn. I love your ass little brother. Beautiful." she said.

"It's all yours sis," I said wiggling back and forth.

She took some lube from the tube I had lying on the bedside table and rubbed some over her cock and down my crack. Then she slid two fingers into me, slowly finger fucking my hole.

As I moaned and pushed back against her fingers, I begged her "Stop teasing me, please. Just fuck me, now".

She pushed the head of her cock into me as I squealed. Holding my hips, she pushed all eleven inches into me in one thrust. She didn't waste any time, pulling back and slamming into me again. Hard and fast, she fucked me. I was grunting and squealing with every thrust.

"Oh yes, yes. I'm cumming. Fuck me, fuck me." I yelled.

My little cocklet shot its load onto my bed and that was enough to push her over the edge. Ramming deep into me I felt her cock spasm as she ground against me, the warmth of her seed flooding me.

Spent, she pulled out and collapsed breathless on the bed beside me. I lay down next to her, my hand idly massaging her breast.

"Wow, little brother. That was awesome. I really love your ass." she smiled at me.

"Anytime you want sis." I leaned over and kissed her nipple.

"We'd better get cleaned up before mom gets home," she said climbing out of bed.

And so the week went. Julie had a part-time job at the coffee house after school/practice, so we had no chance for more afternoon play. But both Julie and mother visited me in my room after lights out every night.

Mother knew Julie was also fucking me but Julie still had no idea I was having sex with mom, but that was all about to change.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
308 Followers