Ryan's Story Pt. 15

Story Info
Ryan meets with Dean Carter before going home.
2k words
4.7
9k
12
0

Part 15 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

Ryan's Story

Chapter 15

The next day, after my usual morning fun with mother and sister, it was off to school. Every Wednesday I stopped by Dean Carter's office to show her more of my writings and get her editorial help.

After the last class, I walked down the hall to her office, knocked, and walked in. She looked up from her desk and smiled at me.

"Good to see you, Ryan. Close the door and put the sign-out," she said.

I put the In Conference sign on the door and closed it. This would give us the privacy we needed. Then she looked at me and said, "Did you bring more writings for me to check?" giving me a big smile.

When I told her I did, she said "Take your clothes off and bring it over here." looking me over as I removed my clothes.

Finally completely naked, I walked over to her desk. My little cock was hard and swinging as I walked to her. She told me to set the papers down, then took my hand and pulled me down onto her lap. Once sitting on her lap, she ran her hand over my chest and down to my little cock. I moaned and squirmed as she fondled my little cock and balls.

Then pointing to the papers I had left last week, she showed me some errors in my writing, going over it all with a blue pen.

Done with the papers, she started playing with my little cock again. It was now leaking pretty good and she ran a finger thru it and then put it into her mouth.

"Oh, I do love boy cum so much," she said. "Sit up on the edge of my desk honey."

I hopped onto the edge of her desk in front of her, placing my feet on the arms of her chair as she scooted closer. Pushing my legs apart, she leaned forward and took my little cock into her mouth. I moaned and squirmed again, bucking my hips at her face while she sucked on my little cock. Soon I was lifting my hips, trying to push more into her mouth, and cried out "I'm cumming. Please." I begged. I shot my load into her mouth which she greedily swallowed. After a short time, she licked around my cock then pushed back from the desk.

Standing, she pushed my back so I was now lying flat on her desk and dropped her slacks and panties. The panties she bent over and picked up and pushed them into my mouth as she pulled a tube of lube from her desk drawer. I watched as she lubed her rock-hard cock, stroking it. Then she stepped up to the desk and pushed the head into me. Smiling at me, she then shoved completely in, causing me to cry out into the panties stuck in my mouth. Holding my legs up, she then proceeded to slam in and out of me, giving me a wonderfully hard fucking. It didn't take long, soon she shoved deep into me and shot a nice big load.

After she took a few minutes to catch her breath, she slowly slid her cock out of me and lowered my legs. She pulled the panties from my mouth and put them on, then put her slacks back on. Giving my cock one more squeeze, she said, "I'm so glad you stopped by Ryan. Make those changes I marked on your papers and I'll have the next chapter ready for you next week. You can go now.", as she sat back down on her chair.

I hopped off the desk and walked over to my clothes and got dressed. I then picked up the corrected papers and smiling at her said, "Thank you, Dean Carter. I'll see you next Wednesday."

She smiled at me and I left her office. It is about a mile from school to my house, and I left the building and started to walk. I didn't go far when a car, an old Nova model, pulled up beside me. I looked and smiled big at Gina behind the wheel.

"Hey cutie, need a ride home," she said to me also with a nice smile.

"You bet," I quickly answered and got into the passenger side.

Before we drove off, she pulled me to her and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

"I'm so glad to see you, baby," she said, "I've been thinking of you all day."

"Me too," I said as I snuggled against her, my hand on her thigh.

Soon we pulled up in front of my house. "Want to come in?" I asked her.

"I'd love to baby, but I have to get to work," she replied, "Believe me, you really have me horny now just being with you."

I slid my hand up her leg and squeezed the hard bulge on the front of her jeans. Smiling at her, I said "Maybe I can take care of that for you," stroking her bulge.

She smiled and pushed the seat back and raised the steering wheel. I quickly undid the front of her jeans and reaching inside, fished out her hard cock. I then leaned up and gave her a light kiss then lowered my head down to her lap.

Opening my mouth, I took the head of her cock in and swirled my tongue around the head, tasting her precum. She moaned and lifted her hips. Then I took all of her cock into my mouth, feeling it push into my throat. Controlling my gag reflex, I started going up and down, sucking. I knew anyone looking out their windows in the houses nearby would see my head going up and down on her lap, but I didn't care. I was loving sucking my lady. With my hand wrapped around the base, I continued to suck up and down her cock. Soon she gave a long moan and placing her hand on the back of my head, her cock pulsed and she shot a load of warm cum into my mouth, which I eagerly swallowed. Over and over, she continued to cum as I continued to suck and swallow. Soon she relaxed down onto the seat, her hand sliding down my back, her cock spent. I continued to hold her in my mouth, enjoying the feeling as I swirled my tongue around her spent cock.

Finally, I raised up, licking my lips, looking into her eyes, and smiling. "Wow baby," she said to me, placing her hand on my face, "That was fantastic." And she leaned over and kissed me, deep and passionate as I kissed her back.

After a few minutes of kissing, she pulled back and said, "I guess I'd better get to work. I'd rather stay here with you."

I gave her a light kiss and said, "Call me when you can," and I opened the door and stepped out. Giving her a smile, I turned and walked up to the house. At the door, I turned and looked at her, giving her a small wave. She smiled and drove off.

I opened the door expecting the house to be empty. I was surprised to see my Aunt Sue standing at the window.

Giving me a smirk, she said, "I loved your show in the car Ryan."

"Ahh, Hi Aunt Sue," I stammered, blushing.

She sat in a chair by the table and told me to come to her. When I did, she looked at me and said, "I think you might need a bit of punishment for being so brazen," as she unfastened my jeans. Pushing them and my underwear down, she grabbed my arm and pulled me across her lap. I felt her hand run over my bare ass as she trapped my legs with one of hers. Then she slapped each of my ass cheeks, hard. I jumped and squealed. After half a dozen slaps on each cheek, the door opened and mother walked in. Setting her grocery bags down and smiling at us, she said, "Looks like someone was bad today," as Aunt Sue rubbed a hand over my stinging cheeks.

"I'm going upstairs to change," mother told auntie, "I'll be back down to fix dinner in a few minutes."

As she walked past us, mother picked up a large slotted food turner and handed it to Aunt Sue. "Here, use this and spare your hand," mother said smiling at us.

Aunt Sue then proceeded to spank me, hard, with the turner. I squealed, squirmed, and screamed until I could only sob with tears running down my cheeks. Aunt Sue stopped and pushed me off of her lap onto the floor. Unfastening her pants, she pushed them and her panties down and grabbed me by the hair. Pulling me toward her now rock-hard cock, she said, "Since you like to suck so much, do me now."

I leaned forward and after giving each thigh a kiss, ran my tongue over her large ballsack, enjoying the taste and smell of her. Then I dragged my tongue up the underside of her hard cock to the head, where I circled a few times. Moaning and looking down at me, she smiled as I took the head into my mouth, continuing to tease it with my tongue. As I cupped her balls in my right hand, I pushed her cock down into my throat, my face pressed against her, deep throating her cock. Holding there for a moment, she pushed up toward me, trying to get deeper into my throat. I then started sliding my mouth up and down her cock, sucking, as my hand massaged her balls.

"Well, someone is back in good graces," I heard my mother's voice. Pausing with half of Aunt Sue's cock in my mouth I looked up and made eye contact with mother as she smiled down at me.

"Oh yeah sister," Aunt Sue said, "You've sure taught him right, he is a great cocksucker."

Patting my head as she walked by, mother said, "Oh, I didn't teach him anything. He is just a natural-born cocksucker."

Happily, I continued sucking Aunt Sue's cock as mother started fixing dinner, glancing at us as she did.

Soon I was rewarded as Aunt Sue moaned loudly and lifting up, shoved deep into my throat, and shot a big shot of cum directly into my gullet. I pulled my mouth back a bit, so the next shot came into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed, enjoying the taste of her cum as she again gave me another shot. Collapsing down on the chair spent, she gasped getting her breath. I held her cock in my mouth, running my tongue around, getting every drop of her cream.

Finally, I pulled off and picking up my clothes, stood. Walking past mother, I said, "I'm going to shower before dinner."

"Okay baby," mother said giving my ass a slap causing me to yelp, "The twins are coming for dinner also."

I went upstairs and got into the shower. Enjoying the warm water, I was pretty horny, so I started stroking my hard cock. Soon I was really into it, giving myself a nice handjob. I heard some giggles and looked over and the twins along with another girl I've never seen before were standing there watching me. I gave them a smile and continued jerking off until I shot a load onto the shower wall.

Getting out of the shower and drying off, I looked at the strange girl who was a bit heavier and taller than the twins.

"This is our friend Wanda. She wanted to come over and meet you." Sally said.

"Beautiful ass," Wanda said checking me out, "I can hardly wait to get on it."

"Wow, your ass is really red," Sally said, "Mom must have spanked you pretty good. She really loves doing that."

I dressed and we went down to dinner, knowing we'd probably be coming back to my bedroom after eating for some fun.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers