Ryan's Story Pt. 16

Story Info
Ryan has an evening with family.
1.5k words
4.72
9.7k
19
0

Part 16 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

Dinner was fun, with a lot of light talking and joking. Wanda, the friend of the twins, turns out to be on the track team as a shot putter. With her bulky size that was no surprise. One big topic of conversation centered around grandmother moving to our town. Aunt Sue explained that grandmother wanted to be close to her grandkids, giving me a big smile when she said it.

Soon dinner was done and mother said, "Why don't you kids go upstairs and play while we clean up the dishes." The girls jumped up and grabbed me by the hand, quickly dragged me up to my room.

They were giggling and joking all the way up to my room and once inside, Sara and Sally started pulling my clothes off. Since I only had a pair of gym shorts and tee-shirt on, it didn't take long. Quickly I was standing nude in front of them, and they had their hands all over me. Wanda was squeezing my ass, which was still sore from Aunt Sue's spanking earlier. Sally had her pants off and was lying on the bed, legs spread and pulling me toward her, pushed my face toward her hard cock. I was on my knees with my ass in the air and took Sally's cock into my mouth and started sucking. Sara reached for the large tube of lube I kept on the bedside table, but Wanda told her to hold off for a bit. Then with both hands on my ass cheeks, Wanda pulled them apart and I felt her tongue probing at my hole. I moaned onto Sally's cock as Wanda's tongue pushed into me. Sara had her phone out taking photos but soon pushed Wanda aside and after lubing up her cock, shoved into me.

Shortly Sally pushed my head down onto her cock and shot a large load into my throat. Pulling away, Wanda told Sara she wanted my ass, so Sara pulled out and took Sally's place in front of me and pushed my mouth down onto her cock while Wanda holding my hips drove her cock into me. Now it was Sally's turn to pick up the phone and start taking photos.

"The girls at school will love these," she said snapping one of Wanda driving into me while holding my hips.

Soon it was Sara's turn to shoot a load into my throat and shortly Wanda did the same, giving it to me deep in my ass. As they pulled out, collapsing onto the bed, Aunt Sue walked in. She walked up to me and gave my ass a hard slap, causing me to squeal.

"Girls, I think it's time for you to head home," she told the girls, "You do have school tomorrow."

As the girls dressed, Aunt Sue pulled her pants off and climbed onto the bed, grabbing me and rolling me over onto my back. Then lifting my legs, she leaned over and pushed her cock into me. Giggling, the girls watched for a few minutes, taking some more photos with their phones before leaving. With my legs up to her shoulders, Aunt Sue slammed into me over and over. Unable to hold it, I shot my load onto my belly with a loud cry.

"Oh yes, fuck me auntie, fuck me," I kept saying to her, my hands on her thighs trying to pull her further into me.

She shoved deep into me and I felt her warm load flood into me. I clenched my ass muscles around her throbbing cock, milking her.

Gasping for breath, she slowly pulled her cock out of me and pushed me over onto my belly. Then I yelped as she slapped my ass hard. Then quickly she slapped each ass cheek four times, hard, with me crying out with each slap, squirming under her hand.

Standing, she picked up my underwear and wiped the cum from her cock, and shoved them into my mouth. Laughing, she put her pants back on just as mother walked into the room. Looking at my bright red ass, she smiled and said, "Looks like somebody had some fun," as she walked over and ran her hand over my burning ass cheeks.

"I'll give you a call tomorrow sister, we can make plans for the reunion next week," Aunt Sue said as she walked to the door. Mother left with her, leaving me lying spent on my bed. I removed my underwear from my mouth as Julie walked in.

"Sorry I missed the party the girls had with you," she told me, removing her pants and climbing onto the bed, "But we can have our own party," as she leaned over me and drove her cock into my well-used boi pussy. I cried out every time she slammed onto my sore red ass cheeks, slamming deep into me. Rubbing against the rough sheets, my little cock soon exploded into another orgasm as I cried out. Laughing, Julie said "Darn bro, you really do love a rough fuck don't you?" driving into me harder. Then she shot a load into me and pulled out, shooting a load onto my back before slamming into me to give me another shot. Pulling out and climbing off the bed, she gave my ass a hard slap as she picked up her pants and walked to the door.

I lay there for a bit trying to recover. My ass cheeks were pretty sore from the spankings and I had girl cum leaking out of my ass, but I felt so very contented. Smiling to myself, I slowly got up and wandered to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I saw my naked mother in the large bathtub, covered in soapy water. Looking up at me and smiling, she said, "Come join me, baby, the water feels so nice."

I slowly climbed into the tub and lowered myself with my back to mother, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her. The warm water and her embrace felt so good as I melted back into her.

Slowly she ran her soapy hands over my body as I purred, laying my head back onto her shoulder.

"Can I ask you, something mother?" I asked her.

"Sure baby," she replied, "You can ask me anything."

"I really really like Gina mom," I began, "And I feel like I should feel bad about having sex with others, but I don't. Why is that?" I asked.

"It has to do with being the son of a futanari," mother began, "As you know we futa women have a very strong need for sex and this is also in your makeup. Since we all know the need each of us has, it removes from our mentality the need to feel guilty about sex, whether it is us having sex or our partner having sex with others. How do you feel about Gina having sex with others?" mother asked me.

"I don't think it bothers me," I answered, "I really care about her and know she has needs and I want her to be happy, so I understand why she does it with others."

"So you should not feel bad about having sex with others," mother continued, "I am sure Gina doesn't mind."

Mother's hands slid up to my breasts and she pinched my nipples, hard. I moaned and squirmed against her, feeling her cock harden against my ass. She then moved her hands down to my ass and lifted and I helped by lifting myself up. When I felt the tip of her cock press against my hole, I slowly lowered myself, feeling her pushing into me. Moaning, I leaned against her, feeling her large breasts press against my back and flexed my ass muscles, massaging her hard cock buried in me.

"Oh baby, that feels so good on mommy's cock," she whispered into my ear, lightly nibbling on the lobe and sliding her tongue into my ear, "Don't stop honey, make mommy feel good."

After a few minutes, she said to me, "Let's get out of here. I want you in my bed so I can really fuck you baby."

We stood and dried off, then walked hand in hand down the hall to her bedroom. Walking over to the bed, she shoved me down, then rolled me over onto my belly. Pulling my legs apart, she leaned over me and drove her twelve-inch hard cock into me, causing me to cry out. With her hands on my shoulders to hold me, she started driving hard into me, slamming herself against my round ass. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed through the room. Hard and fast, she pounded into me. I was squealing with every hard thrust and soon I screamed as I shot my load onto the sheets. Shortly after, mother slammed deep into me and gave me her large warm load. Panting, she collapsed on top of me. Slowly we recovered and she rolled over, sliding her spent cock from my ass.

I cuddled against her, my arms over her as she ran a hand absently over me. I looked up into her eyes and raised up and kissed her. Her mouth opened, inviting my tongue inside and after a long passionate kiss I lay my head down on her breasts and drifted off to sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers