Ryan's Story Pt. 17

Story Info
Ryan meets his neighbor.
1.9k words
4.41
9.2k
15

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers

The following day was going to be good. I had finished my last exam for the semester, so I had to school to worry about. And since Mom and Julie would both be gone, I planned on a lazy day alone at home, maybe sleep in. Fate had other ideas.

I woke with the feeling of something sliding back and forth across my lips. Slowly waking, I opened an eye and was not surprised at what I saw. Julie was rubbing her rock-hard cock back and forth across my mouth. Knowing what she wanted, I just opened and let her push it into my mouth, controlling my gag reflex as she continued into my throat. Relaxing and just enjoying it, I let her hold my head while she fucked my mouth. Sucking as she used my mouth, I enjoyed the taste of her. Slamming hard into me, over and over, my moans seemed to push her on. Soon she jammed completely in me, her eleven-inch cock shoved into my tight throat and shot a large load directly into my gullet. Pulling back until just the head was still in my mouth, she gave me two nice shots which I eagerly swallowed, loving the taste of my sister's cum.

Mom walked in, nude with a towel wrapped around her head sat at her vanity, and started to apply her makeup. Watching us in the mirror, she just smiled. "Don't make yourself late Julie," mom said, "You have that early exam today."

Patting my head, Julie pulled her spent cock from my mouth and said, "I'm done here, thanks bro." and started to walk out.

At the door, she paused and looked at mother.

"Did I see Mrs. Wilson finally got home?" Julie asked mother.

"Yes, she got in yesterday afternoon. She'll be leaving again next week." mom answered.

Julie turned and left, mother rose and started to dress. I asked her who was Mrs. Wilson. She told me she was the editor of a travel magazine and spent a lot of time around the world writing articles on interesting places to visit. She and mother have been good friends for many years and Mrs. Wilson, Gladys, would only be in town for a week or so. Before walking to the door, mother walked over to me, leaning down kissed my forehead, and said, "Mrs. Wilson would like you to come over and help move a dresser. You can go over when you get cleaned up, baby. I'll be home this afternoon, I will see you then." She smiled and gave my ass a hard squeeze and turned and left.

I cleaned up and grabbed a bite to eat and finally walked, still naked, to my room to get dressed. My phone rang and when I answered, I heard a female voice, "Hi Ryan. This is Gladys Wilson next door. Your mother said you could come over and help me."

"Certainly Mrs. Wilson. I can come over anytime." I answered.

Chuckling, she said, "After you get dressed, come on over to the side door."

My room had no window coverings and with Mrs. Wilson's house only 30 feet away, I looked over and saw her windows had a clear view into my room.

Blushing, I said, "Okay, I'll be right over." and pulled on a pair of shorts and tee-shirt. I then walked downstairs and over to her house. Before I could knock on the door, it opened. I stood there with my mouth open staring at the biggest woman I have ever seen. She was over six and a half feet tall, more than a foot taller than me, and she was very large in body. Her arms must be as thick as my legs and her breasts behind her shirt were huge with large nipples poking through the fabric. My eyes dropped to her slacks, which had a very large bulge between her legs.

Laughing, she reached out, grabbed my arm, and pulled me inside. "Come on little boy. Up to my bedroom, we have a dresser to move." dragging me up the stairs. My head was still swimming, unable to grasp how dominant this huge woman appeared to be.

In her large bedroom, I looked out her window and directly into my own bedroom window. She smiled at me and squeezed my ass.

"I do love it that your mother didn't put curtains on your windows. I sure enjoyed the show yesterday with you and your cousins. It looked like you were really enjoying yourself, weren't you Ryan?" she asked.

Blushing, I stammered, unable to answer. She grabbed my face, squeezing my cheeks, turning my face to hers.

"I asked you a question boy. Answer me. You enjoyed being used by your cousins, didn't you?" she roared at me, her eyes staring into mine.

"Ah, yes. Yes, I did." I squeaked out.

Laughing, she let me go and stepped back.

"Well, today it is my turn. Do as I say and obey me and you will enjoy it too." she laughed at me. "Now get those clothes off, now."

Trembling, I pulled my shirt off and then pushed my shorts down and stepped out of them. Standing naked in front of her, my little cock was hard and leaking. Smiling at me, she reached out and cupped my cock and balls in her large hand. I gasped as she fondled and then squeezed, hard, my package.

Laughing, she said, "Your mother was right. You really do love it rough, don't you slut?".

Moaning and humping against her hand, I mumbled a yes, afraid of what she would do if I didn't answer.

"Well, you need to learn to obey," she said to me as she easily lifted me and threw me onto the bed. Turning me over onto my belly, she held me down with one hand while she pulled her leather belt off with her other.

I squirmed and squealed and then felt the sting of the belt contacting my ass as she brought it down hard. I screamed. Laughing, she again spanked me hard with the belt. "Oh, I so much love to hear my boys scream," she said as she continued to spank my ass and the back of my thighs. I was squirming, screaming, and struggling, unable to get away as she held me down.

After what seemed like a long time of being spanked, she threw the belt aside and with her free hand, pushed her pants down, revealing a huge fourteen-inch rock-hard cock. By now I was sobbing and squirming as she pushed my legs apart.

Without further delay, she climbed onto the bed behind me, leaned over, and drove her hard cock completely into me. I screamed again, from the pain of my blistered ass being slammed by her body and the huge cock ramming into me.

"Oh yes, nice and tight. Scream for me bitch, I love it," she said as she started humping hard into me.

In spite of the pain, I found my little dick hard and soon erupted into my first orgasm as she pounded into me. This caused her to laugh. Then her phone rang. Stopping with her cock buried to the hilt in me, she reached over and got her phone.

"Hey, what's up?" she said into the phone.

After a few seconds, she chuckled and said, "Yes, just breaking him in. You were right, he is such a cute fuck toy. Okay, let me finish and I'll send him home."

Hanging up the phone, she started again fucking my tight hole. Between thrusts, she said, "That was your mother, just checking to see if you were doing what we both know you enjoy."

Grinding hard into me, I felt her cock spasm as she filled me with warm cum. Panting, lying on top of me, she held her cock deep in me.

Pulling her spent cock out of me, she reached over and grabbed my shirt and wiped off her cock, pulling her pants back up.

"Get over here and help me move this dresser," she commanded.

Slowly I climbed off the bed and walked over to the dresser. Lifting one end while she did the other, we moved it to a side wall.

I heard a loud female voice from downstairs, "Whoo hoo. Gladys, are you here?" I heard her yell.

"Upstairs in the bedroom Joan," Mrs. Wilson yelled back. A moment later, another large older woman walked into the bedroom and looked at me smiling.

"Well, who is the little cutie?" she asked.

"Mary's son. We've been having some fun, haven't we?" she said as she squeezed my ass, causing me to squeal and jump.

Looking at the red marks on my ass, the other lady laughed and said, "It sure looks like it. Wish I could have been here."

Picking me up and throwing me back on the bed, Mrs. Wilson said, "Well, you can take your turn while I go down and fix us some coffee."

As she turned to leave, the other woman walked over to the bed, flipped me over onto my back and pushed her pants down. Climbing up onto my chest, she held her hard twelve-inch cock in front of my face. Grabbing my head with both hands, she drove her cock into my mouth and began fucking my throat. My hands were beating against her thighs as she pounded hard and fast into my mouth, ignoring my protests. Pulling out of my mouth and moving down between my legs, she lifted them high while I gasped trying to get my breath back. She then drove her cock into me and fucked my well-used hole hard and fast, her thighs slapping loudly against my red, sore ass cheeks. Moaning and squirming, my little cock was soon hard and she reached down with one hand and squeezed it, causing me to unload another load onto my belly. Laughing, she pushed deep into me and gave me her load. Pulling out, she climbed back up onto my chest and shoved her cum covered cock back into my mouth.

"Clean it up slut," she commanded. I complied, sucking and licking her cock, tasting her tart cum.

Then getting up, she pulled her pants back on and picked up my clothes. Taking me by the hand, she leads me back downstairs to the kitchen. Mrs. Wilson was sitting at the table sipping a cup of coffee.

"A fun little slut you have here Gladys," Joan said.

Standing and walking over to me, Mrs. Wilson said, "Yes he is and I know we'll be having a lot of fun with him before we have to leave."

Taking my clothes and grabbing my hand, she walked me over to the door. Opening the door, she threw my clothes out onto the driveway separating our houses. Pushing me out the door, naked, she said, "Your mother wants you back home. I'll call you when I want you back over here." as she shut the door.

I walked naked across the way to my house, picking up my clothes. Walking inside, I heard my mother yell "Come up here baby."

I walked upstairs and she wasn't in her room, so I walked down the hall to my room. Stepping into the room I saw mother lying naked on my bed, slowly stroking her hard cock and smiling at me.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers