Ryan's Story Pt. 23

Story Info
Ryan's first day at the reunion.
3.4k words
4.56
7.3k
12

Part 23 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

Ryan's Story

Chapter 23

So we were off to the family reunion. Mother was driving with Julie also upfront and I was in the backseat by myself. Since this was my first reunion, I had plenty of questions.

For example, they explained to me only family members of legal age could attend. Laughing, Julie said, "And since you are new and the youngest male there, you are going to be very busy little brother."

When I questioned this, Julie turned and looked directly at me. "The weekend is just one big fuck fest. The females of the family are going to be all over you."

One question I had for mother, would my grandmother be there? We had such a great time when she had visited us and I was really looking forward to seeing her again. I was excited when mother said that she would be there and was anxious to see me also.

After a short time, we made a pit stop. As we were getting back in the car, Julie got into the back seat with me. As we drove off, she undid her jeans, and raising up, pushed them and her underwear down. Smiling at her, I leaned over and took her half-hard cock into my mouth. I felt it harden and grow, pushing into my throat. Sliding my mouth up and down her cock, tasting her precum, sucking. As I continued, I heard from time to time the horn of a semi-truck as mother passed them, probably giving them a nice view into our car with my head bobbing up and down on Julie's lap. Soon, Julie held my head down on her cock and shot a big warm load into my throat. After Julie had finished cumming, I held her cock in my mouth for a bit, just enjoying the feeling of it. Slowly I raised my head and sat back up in the car. Looking at the rearview mirror, I saw mother smiling at me. She had turned the mirror down to watch the backseat action.

Soon we arrived at the lodge and it was huge. Three floors, made of wood, logs, and stone, placed back in the woods on a small hill overlooking a large lake. There were already quite a few cars parked in front.

"Looks like we might be the last to arrive," mother said as she got out of the car and started walking to the door.

I got out to follow and noticed many women I did not know walking around and a few men. I noticed the two cousin twins, Sara and Sally, and they were leading an older man by the hand into the woods. They saw me and waved.

We grabbed our bags from the car and went inside the spacious lobby. Along the way, mother and Julie said hello to a few women we passed, all of them giving me a look and a smile. I was feeling pretty good about this trip. The women ranged in age from fairly old, around mid 60's I'd guess, to young as me. All were good-sized, almost all over six feet tall. Some were slim, some a bit overweight, and everything in between. All color of hair was evident. A real cornucopia of women.

We walked up to the desk behind which was a woman with dark hair tied back in a ponytail. Smiling at us, she said, "Well, this must be Ryan we've heard so much about. Welcome, Ryan."

Before I could say anything, mother said, "Ryan, this is my cousin Margaret. She owns this place and lets us all stay here for the reunion."

Smiling at her, I said, "Thank you, Miss Margaret, we really appreciate it."

Giving me a predatory look, she said, "Don't worry Ryan, you will have plenty of chances to thank me this weekend."

Handing mother a key, she said, "Since this is Ryan's first time here, I've given you the suite on the third floor. It will hold all three of you."

Just then I heard a loud yell, "Ryan."

I turned and saw grandmother walking toward us. With a big smile, I hurried to meet her. She grabbed me into her arms and gave me a big hug, pressing me to her. Holding me back and bit and looking into my eyes, she said, "I've been really looking forward to seeing you here. I've really missed you." And she gave me a light kiss on the lips.

Looking into her eyes, I said, "Oh grandma, I've been so excited about coming when I heard you were going to be here. I've missed you too."

Taking me by the hand and walking over to mother, still at the counter, she said, "Ryan and I are going up to my room for a bit. He will be along later."

Mother brushed some hair out of my face and said, "We are in room 301 honey. Come by after your visit with your grandmother."

Grandmother leads me by the hand up the stairs, more than a few of the women looking at us. Down a short hall, we entered her room. Closing the door, she pulled me to her and looking into my eyes, said, "I've been looking forward to being with you again honey," and leaning down, placed her lips on mine. As I put my arms around her, my mouth opened, inviting her tongue to come play with mine. I moaned as her tongue and mine began a wrestling match, feeling her hands running up and down my back and down to my ass cheeks which she started to squeeze and fondle. I reached up with one hand and caressed her large breast, feeling the hard nipple through the fabric. She grabbed my shirt and started to lift it, I raised my arms to let her pull it off me and toss it aside. She then ran her hands over my bare chest and back, caressing as she kissed me again. Her hands slid down and started pushing my shorts down and soon they fell to the floor, and I stepped out of them. Since I did not wear any underwear, I was now naked in her arms. She ran her hands over my body, up and down my back, caressing my ass cheeks.

"Get on the bed," she ordered.

I crawled up onto the bed and watched as she took her clothes off. For a woman in her sixties, she looked pretty good. Large breasts that sagged a bit, but with large erect nipples. Her stomach wasn't so flat anymore, but not really fat. And of course, the huge thirteen-inch fat cock and huge balls. As she climbed onto the bed, she pushed me over onto my stomach, and grabbing my hips, lifted my ass into the air. Lying there, head on the pillow, knees under me with my ass in the air, I shook with anticipation. I felt her run her fingertips up and down my crack, then toy with my puckered hole. Massaging it with a fingertip while her other hand pulled my cheeks apart. Then I felt her warm wet tongue run up and down my crack, causing me to moan into the pillow and my ass quivered. Then using her two hands to pull my cheeks apart, her tongue started pushing into me. I was really squealing now, begging her for more. Her tongue explored me as she pressed her face against my ass. My little cock was rock hard and leaking.

"Oh yes, grandma," I pleaded, "Yes, more."

I whimpered in protest as her tongue left me but my disappointment was short-lived as immediately I felt the head of her cock push into my tight hole. I gasped as she pushed deeper into me, finally, her hips pressed against mine, her cock completely in me. She held it there, leaning over me, kissing the back of my neck.

"Honey it feels so good being in you," she whispered into my ear.

She pulled back about halfway and pushed back in, slowly. Again and again.

"Oh, oh," I cried out, "Fuck me, grandma, fuck me please."

Holding my hips, she chuckled and said, "Yes honey, now I am going to fuck you good."

Jerking her cock back until only the head was in me, she slammed back in hard and fast. Then she started, slamming into me hard and fast, her body slapping against me.

I squealed, "Oh yes, yes. I'm cumming grandma, I'm cumming."

And my little hard cock shot its load. She kept slamming into me. After a time, she shoved all the way in and held me, I felt her cock pulse and spasm followed by the warmth of her load deep in me. As she recovered her breath, she slowly pulled out of me and collapsed on her back on the bed. I cuddled down against her, resting my head on her chest.

"Honey, I just love fucking you," she whispered into my ear as she stroked the hair out of my face.

"Me too grandma," I replied, running a hand over her left breast, lightly pinching the nipple. "I'm so glad you are moving close to use. Now I can see you all the time."

"Oh we will see a lot of each other," she chuckled as her hand slid down and squeezed my ass. "I think we'd better get dressed and go see what the others are doing."

We climbed out of bed and got dressed. With a passionate kiss at the door, I left and went up to the suite I was sharing with mother and Julie.

Walking into our suite, I was impressed. A large living room area with a small kitchen off to one side, a large bathroom off to the other side, and three bedrooms facing into the living area. I heard mother singing from one of the bedrooms and walked over to see what she was doing. As I walked past Julie's bedroom the door was ajar and I heard grunting and moaning coming from the room. Looking in as I passed, I saw an older man naked on his hands and knees with Julie behind him, holding his hips and fucking him hard and fast. I caught Julie's eye, she gave me a big smile without missing a stroke.

Mother was putting away her clothes when I walked in. She turned and smiled at me, "Hi honey," she said, "How was your visit with grandmother?".

"Great, mom," I answered, "I love spending time with her."

Giving a chuckle, mother said, "Well, she sure loves being with you too. That is why she is moving back to our town. I put your clothes away, you need to get cleaned up for the dinner."

My eyes were fixed on the riding crop and paddle lying on the bed. Seeing me looking at them, mother laughed and said, "I thought we might need them, so I brought them along."

I went to my room and stripped and then went to the bathroom to wash up. As I was walking out of the bathroom, Julie walked in, naked, her large cock swinging between her legs. Giving my ass a slap as she passed, she asked, "Having fun with the family little brother?"

"Sure am sis, this is going to be a fun reunion," I answered giving her cock a quick squeeze.

Stepping into the shower, she looked at me and said, "Have fun bro but save some for me later tonight."

As I passed mother, she said, "Why don't you wear the outfit you wore to the party?"

I dressed in my super short cutoffs and cropped tee shirt and was ready to head down to the dinner. Mother joined me wearing a pair of tight jeans and tee-shirt, her nipples pushing out the front of the shirt.

Walking into the dining room, I noticed a large photo board on an easel off to the side. Looking at it, I blushed as all the photos were of me. In half of the photos, I was naked, smiling at the camera, and in the other half, I was having sex in various positions with different futas. Turning to look at mother, my face red, she said, "We wanted everyone to see how much fun you are honey."

We sat at one of the tables with grandmother, leaving an empty seat for Julie to join us. As soon as everyone was seated, mother's cousin Margaret stepped up to a small stage off to one side and said, "Diane, Trudy and Ryan, will you come up here please."

I walked up to the stage with the two young futa girls. Margaret then said to everyone, "These are our new members, attending their first reunion. I know you all will welcome them and make them feel right at home."

Smiling at me, she added, "And I will be giving Ryan a special welcome as soon as dinner is over."

Amid wolf whistles and catcalls, I returned to my seat. Looking around, I saw at least twenty females and about eight males at the tables. Soon dinner was over and we stood around having a drink, mother introducing me to a lot of people. As we were standing near the photo board, quite a few made comments about how they liked the photos and how they'd like to do the same with me. I kept glancing at the photos, remembering the times of fun, getting turned on thinking about them. One lady looking at them pointed to one with me bent over a chair, naked and my ass a bright red. In the photo there was a futa standing beside me, a large hard cock sticking out with a large paddle in her hand. The lady asked mother if that was her in the photo. Mother replied, "No. That is my neighbor Gladys. I think her friend Joan must have taken the picture. Doesn't his ass look so nice red like that?" The other lady laughed and said it sure does, you must enjoy spanking him too.

"Oh yes," mother replied, "And Ryan absolutely loves it too, don't you honey?"

Blushing, I could only smile and nod. Just then Margaret walked up and put her arm around my waist. Looking at mother she asked, "Do you mind if I steal Ryan for a bit?"

"Of course not," smiling, mother answered, "Just send him up to our room when you are done with him. He needs some discipline."

Margaret led me to the back and into her apartment and into her bedroom. "Get your clothes off sweetie," she ordered as she started to take her clothes. I quickly stripped and climbed onto the bed, my little cock rock hard. Looking her over, I stared at her hard twelve-inch cock. Her belly was a little bit flabby and her large breasts sagged somewhat. She climbed onto the bed, her legs straddled my head and she leaned over my crotch, the classic sixty-nine position. She lowered her hard cock to my open and eager mouth. As she pushed her cock into my mouth, I felt her warm mouth envelope my little hard cock. I moaned onto her cock as she started sucking mine, my head sliding up and down her hard cock. It was too much for me and soon I was shooting my load into her mouth which she swallowed. After a moment, she pulled up and crawled between my legs, grabbing them behind the knees and lifting. My legs were bent back almost touching my belly as she leaned forward and with one thrust, rammed her hard cock completely in me. I cried out as she looked down at me smiling. Then she started hard and fast slamming into me, fucking me deep. I moaned and grunted with every thrust until finally she drove deep into me and holding there, I felt her cock spasm as she shot a big warm load. Pausing to catch her breath, leaning over me, her large breasts hanging in front of my face, I raised up and took a large hard nipple into my mouth while I squeezed and pinched the other one.

"Oh yes, baby," she moaned, "Suck on my tits."

After a few minutes, she pulled up and slid her spent cock out of me.

"Get dressed," she ordered, standing beside the bed, her large spent cock hanging between her legs, "Up to your room. I'm sure your mother is waiting for you."

I got up and pulled my shorts and t-shirt on and walked out. I climbed the stairs and entered our suite. Mother was standing in the middle of the room, wearing thigh-high black leather boots with four-inch heels and a tight bustierre. She was holding a large paddle that had many holes in it.

"Hi honey," she said to me, "Why don't you get those clothes off and lie on the bed. Mommy needs some fun time."

I quickly stripped my clothes off and as I started to lie down on the bed, I saw a strange to me device lying there. It was a long leather handle and hanging out one end were eight thin leather straps.

Seeing me staring at me, mother chuckled and said, "That is an eight-tailed martinet. I know you will like it. It is one of my favorite toys. Now lie flat and spread your legs baby, time for some fun."

I did as she ordered and pressed my face into the pillow. After running a hand over my round ass cheeks, she raised the paddle and brought it down hard. I screamed into the pillow. She quickly followed with six more hard swats with me squirming and screaming into the pillow with each one.

There was a brief pause and I took a quick peek back to see her lay the paddle down and pick up the martinet.

Twirling it in the air, she said, "You are going to really love this honey." And she brought it down hard. The sharp pain was incredible. I screamed loudly into the pillow. Breathing heavily, probably from excitement, mother quickly gave me eight more lashes with the martinet, most covering the back of my thighs along with my ass. My little cock was rock hard and leaking, with each hit I cried out and was now sobbing uncontrollably.

Mother tossed the martinet aside and climbed onto the bed. She shoved my legs far apart and leaned over me and drove her hard cock all the way into me. I cried out as her body slapped against my very sore ass cheeks. She then humped hard and fast, driving her cock repeatedly into me. It didn't take me long, from the spanking and my little cock rubbing against the sheets, I shot my load. Mother followed soon after, shoving deep into me and giving me her large warm load. She then collapsed on top of me, her cock staying in me.

"Oh baby," she whispered into my ear, "Mommy loves you so much. You are such a wonderful toy for mommy, you make me so happy." as she kissed the back of my neck.

Turning my head around, I said, "I love you too mommy, very much." And she pressed her lips to mine, giving me a passionate kiss.

Then she slowly pulled her spent cock from me and got up. As she started to pick up the paddle and martinet, Julie walked in.

Seeing my very red ass cheeks and thighs, she said, "Wow, looks like you two have been having fun. Wish I could have been here." as she ran her hand over my ass.

Handing Julie the martinet, mother said, "Here, try this for a few swats. I think you will like it, I know Ryan does." And mother walked over to the door. She stood in the doorway and watched as Julie quickly gave me three hard lashes with the martinet, me crying out with each one.

"Oh yeah," Julie said looking at mother, "That is really great. It really has me turned on." And she pushed her pants down, grabbed me by the hips, pulled me to the edge of the bed and drove her cock into me. She pounded on my well-used boy pussy hard until she deposited her load of warm cum into me to join the others already there.

She stood and picked up her pants and walked out. I climbed back up on the bed, exhausted. I closed my eyes, remembering the fun I had on the first day of the reunion, and drifted off to sleep thinking about what tomorrow would bring.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers