Ryan's Story Pt. 22

Story Info
Ryan has an intersting night and day before the reunion.
2.1k words
4.48
6.6k
12

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

Ryan's Story

Chapter 22

Gina had left after a wonderful visit. Both mother and Julie were out, so I was home alone. As it was getting late and I was pretty tired, I decided to turn in. First I headed to the bathroom to clean up and take a relaxing shower. Then it was off to bed, naked as usual, leaving a nightlight on. Glancing over at Gladys' house, I could see lights still on and wondered what kind of fun they were up to. Then thinking of Gina, I drifted off to a contented sleep.

Sometime during the night I awoke to the feel of two hands gently turning me over onto my belly. I had my eyes closed and my face buried in my pillow, still half asleep. Soon I felt the bed move as someone climbed in with me. Then the hands were gently pushing my legs apart, followed shortly by the feeling of a cock pressing against my hole. I was becoming more awake but kept my eyes closed, relaxing and enjoying the feeling of the hard cock pushing into me. Slowly it kept pushing into me until finally, I felt the naked skin of a body pressing against my ass cheeks. I moaned but kept my face buried in my pillow. Then the cock in me started to slowly pull back and push in, long slow strokes, fucking me. After a time, the strokes becoming more ragged and anxious, it stopped, buried in me and I felt the warmth of my insides being flooded with cum. I felt a warm breath on the back of my neck and after a few minutes, the cock slowly slide out of me. Then the bed moved as the person climbed off. I just lay there, relaxed, and after a while went back to sleep.

In the morning, I woke, not knowing who had visited me during the night but feeling very excited and pretty horny. I cleaned up, pulled on my basic shorts and tee-shirt outfit, and headed down to the kitchen. Julie was sitting at the table having a cup of coffee. I leaned down and hugged her as I walked by. Getting a cup of coffee, I sat down across from her. Smiling I offered a good morning to her and she looked back with a pained smile on her face, obviously hungover.

"How was your evening?" I asked her. "When did you get home?"

Looking at me with bloodshot eyes, she said, "The party got pretty wild. I passed out sometime late and just got home a few minutes ago."

Puzzled, knowing it wasn't her that visited me during the night, I asked, "Have you seen mom? Is she still sleeping?"

Standing, Julie said, "She still isn't home. She probably spent the night over at Gladys' place. I'm going to bed." And she walked away.

Now I was really confused. If both mother and Julie were gone all night, who was it that came into my room and fucked me.

I heard a noise and looked outside. Mother and Gladys were getting out of Gladys' car, mother walking toward the house while Gladys went into her house. Coming into the kitchen and seeing me, mother walked over and gave me a hug.

"Good morning honey," mother said, "How was your evening with Gina?"

"Great, mom," I said, "She had to go home early since she is leaving this morning to go visit her mother during the break."

"Did you two have fun?" mother asked, "I tried to stay out so you could have some privacy."

"Yes, we did," I answered, "So you haven't been home all night?"

With a chuckle, mother answered, "Well we went to dinner at Mario's and there was this really cute busboy there. Of course, Gladys had to hit on him. We ended up bringing him back to her place to play with, pretty much all night. Can you believe it, he actually was a virgin. Gladys has a knack for finding them. We just dropped him off at Futa House for the girls to play with today."

"So you never came home during the night?" I asked again.

"No sweetie, we were kind of busy." mom said smiling.

"Well, someone came into my room last night while I was sleeping," I told her.

Smiling and running her hand across my face, she said, "I guess that's what we get for leaving the doors unlocked. I'm going up to take a hot bath." And she left.

Shortly my phone rang, it was Gina.

"Hi," I answered happily, "Where are you?"

"Hey babe," she replied, "In my old car headed down the road. Was thinking about you and wanted to hear your voice."

Smiling, I replied, "That is sweet. I was thinking about you too and the fun we had last night. I am missing you already."

"I miss you too," she said, "Can't stop thinking about last night."

"I wish I was with you," I said, "I should have gone with you."

"Really?" Gina asked, "You'd really like to meet my mother and family?"

"For sure baby," I replied, "I will someday soon."

"You didn't sneak in to visit me in the middle of the night, did you?" I then asked.

"No." Gina replied, "I wish I could have but didn't. Why?"

"Somebody did," I told her, "In the middle of the night. Snuck into my room and fucked me."

"Not your mother or sister?" Gina asked.

"No, they were out all night," I told her. "I can't figure out who it was."

Chuckling, she said, "Well I wish it was me but it wasn't. How about Iris or one of the girls from Futa House?"

"Possible I guess," I said, "We usually don't lock the doors so it could have been anybody."

"I have to go, baby," she said, "I love you."

"Love you too," I replied, "And really miss you."

We hung up. I was still confused about who visited me during the night and did not know how to find out who it was. Hopefully, someone had loose lips and was bragging about it.

Mother walked in, fresh from her bath and dressed to go out.

"Do you need anything for the reunion trip?", she asked.

"No," I replied, "I think I have everything I need."

"Okay, I'll be back in a while," she said, grabbing her keys, "I think Gladys wanted to see you before we left." Giving me a quick kiss on the forehead, she left.

I sent Gladys a quick text. "Hi. Mom said you wanted to see me."

Soon my phone dinged with a response. "Yes, I do. I heard you were a pretty bad boy last night. Someone came in and fucked you during the night and you didn't protest.", was her response.

"Yes. I don't know who it was." I replied.

"Okay. You need to be punished." she sent back, causing my little cock to start to rise.

"Yes ma'am. I am sorry I didn't protest." I sent it back, now getting pretty excited about what was going to happen.

"Go to your room. Right now," she ordered.

I did as she asked and went up into my room. Standing at the window in my room, I looked across and saw her standing at her window, looking at me. She way typing.

"Get those clothes off. Now." she again ordered.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes, standing in front of the window naked as she stared at me.

"Turn around," she said.

I did, turning my back to the window. I could feel her eyes on me.

"That ass needs some attention. Get over here, right now." she again ordered.

I bent to get my clothes, but she quickly sent, "Naked. I want you to come over here naked."

I went downstairs and through the kitchen and outside, completely naked and very excited. My little cock was rock hard.

I walked over to her house, about 30 feet. As I walked up to the door, I saw her standing in the doorway, phone in hand, taking photos. I blushed and smiled.

Holding the door open for me to enter, she gave my ass a hard slap as I walked past her.

"Into the living room," she commanded

I walked into the living and she followed, slapping my ass as she walked by and sat on the middle of the sofa.

"Come here," she ordered.

I stood in front of her and gasped as she reached out and grabbed my hard cock, squeezing it and giving it a couple of strokes.

She pulled me down to lie across her lap, my hands and feet on the floor. She ran her hand over my naked ass cheeks, squeezing and fondling. Without warning, she gave each cheek two hard slaps. I squealed and squirmed. My little hard cock trapped between her two legs, rubbing against them.

She reached over to the end table and took a paddle that looked like a ping pong paddle and rubbed it over my ass cheeks. Then she started spanking, hard, with the paddle on my ass. I squealed, cried out and tried to squirm, but she had me trapped, her legs over mine holding me down. After a dozen swats on each cheek, I was sobbing with tears running down my face. She stopped, her hand running over my bare ass. Then she shoved me off her lap and onto the floor. I lay there looking up at her, she was smirking at me.

She undid her pants and raising slightly, lowered them.

"Pull them off boy," she commanded.

I took her pants and underwear completely off of her and placed them on the coffee table. Her twelve-inch cock was rock hard.

"Suck", she commanded.

I leaned forward and took the head into my mouth. As I slowly took more into my mouth, Gladys grabbed my head with both hands and rammed all of her cock into my mouth and throat.

"Dammit," she screamed at me, "I said suck."

Holding my head, she proceeded to fuck my throat, hard and deep and very fast. My hands were beating against her thighs, my lungs were running out of air as she continued to pound her cock into my throat. Finally, she shoved me back and off, I lie there gasping to get my breath back.

"Stand," she commanded.

Slowly I got to my feet, standing naked in front of her, my little cock hard and leaking. Laughing, she reached out and slapped it with an open palm. I squealed and shuddered. Laughing again, she said, "I think you love that too, don't you?" And she slapped my cock again three times.

"Turn around," she then commanded.

I felt her hands run over my sore ass cheeks, as she said, "Such a beautiful color of red." Then putting her hands on my waist, she pulled me back and down to her. Her cock found my hole and she lowered me down, pushing into me. I squealed as it shoved in until I was sitting on her lap. She then pulled me up and slammed me back down, over and over. I mewled and moaned with each thrust, her twelve-inch hard cock deep in me. After a time, she pulled me down hard onto her lap and held me there as her cock spasmed in me, giving me a large warm load of her cum.

Then she slapped my ass and shoved me off of her onto the floor. I lay there gasping, looking up at her as she stood. Her spent cock right in front of my face, she said, "Lick". I sat up and ran my tongue over her cum covered cock, tasting her salty cum. Laughing, she shoved me away.

"Get out," she yelled, "Go home."

I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen door, Gladys following. At the door, she opened it and shoved me outside.

"Have fun at your reunion," she said, laughing.

As I walked the distance to my house, still naked, she yelled at me when I was about halfway. I stopped and looked back over my shoulder to see her standing at her doorway, phone in hand, taking a picture. She smiled and waved and went back inside.

Getting home, I went upstairs and took a nice shower. Then I pulled on a pair of shorts and went downstairs, just as mother came through the door carrying a couple of packages. I went out to the car and carried in the remainder of them.

"I think we'll leave this afternoon for the reunion," mother said, "No need to wait until tomorrow. It is only a two-hour drive."

After Julie got home and mother told her, we all packed and loaded our bags in the car.

A cousin of my mother owned a large lodge on a lake a couple of hours away. Once a year, she used the lodge for a family reunion, usually attended by about 20 females and maybe 6 or 7 male relatives. This was to be my first reunion, lasting three days.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers