All Comments on 'Ryan's Wedding'

by A_Jerotica6969

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 13 years ago
very poor

Nothing here to like really. Dull and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a dog

A dog has more morals and common sense then this writer of garbage.

A_Jerotica6969A_Jerotica6969about 13 years agoAuthor
Comments

If you leave a name, I will write you personally. But, dear Anon, you didn't, so I will write you publicly. You are entitled to your opinion. I am ok that you think my writing is garbage. The person I wrote this for liked it, and that's really all that matters. However, you compare me to a dog, and the dog wins. Without knowing me, you can't make that judgement. That's what I take offense to. Not that you don't like my writing.

To anyone else, please feel free to leave an opinion on my writing. Good or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An interesting premise ans an awsome finish....Keep up the good Writing

It was an nice premise..... I work in the Medical fiels and there are a couple RN's I would love to be with before their nuptuals.......

nice development.... suprising the brothers and Dad.... Nice twist.....

the swinging new bride is also a turn on....... Nice story.....

as for the coments made by Anon...... Come on Guy.... this is a forum for intimate Fantasy..... to personally attack the Author is a very cheap, immature move and shows your lack of class.................

Dont judge......... she freely writes her thoughts.... we all have freedom of speach and along with it if ya dont like it dont read the author........

That is your choise..... personal attacks are not nessesary.......

Texas Med professional.......

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I liked it

I don't usually read this sort of story, but because "A_J" wrote it,I did.

It's certainly a fast paced tale, and most of the sex acts were very arousing, but also because of that pace it's sort of over before it's begun.

Just MHO, but good job, hope for more

GKman

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago

I wonder why these people are married? why not be swingers or have an open and honest marriage where both parties get to fuck equally? that would make sense. Cheating or fucking around on your partner is not what marriages are supposed to be about. This is the first story of yours I have read and it wil be my last sorry. But I am glad the person you wrote the story for enjoyed it. It speaks volumes about their fantasies. I hope they don't come true.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
The story needs to be edited to remove the errors

A good story, but a little hard to read. Not very real, but it's more of a stroke story than reality.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
I liked it almost enough for a five

As someone who would probably lose a good paying job if the video got loose, I would have thought she'd be more careful. The video's would bother me, unless she had control. Then all the men would want it to be safe or they would be in danger of being overexposed. The rest was Ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sex with ut protection

Just a STD waiting to happen. What the heck is Erotic about watching your wife get gangbanged. You would not get to fuck her for a week until her pussy was back in shape from all the cocks in her.

A_Jerotica6969A_Jerotica6969about 13 years agoAuthor
more comments

Thanks Texas!

And for the other anon, you are correct. I should have talked about protection and I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
0 Fits

Now I know why anonymous0 has a zero behind anonymous. He has written zero stories, provides zero information in his profile, and probably knows zero about women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more comments 2

not only that, always wonderfult to find writers to make a scene with no protection and involve who ? not the junky from the corner or a poor guy with no schooling, no we take nurses and docters and them into the dozen

not only not erotic just plain without any thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hi A.E.!

Screw the haters girl! Glad you liked the pics too baby!

D

andrusandrusabout 13 years ago
HOT!

Just loved this story, it really got my juices working this am. thanks so much and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dear annony! PLEASE DON"T COMMENT ANY MORE

5 to offset the fucking yeller on LIT! At last this one yelled PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five stars

I loved this. My sexy wife has entertained at two of her coworkers bachelor parties. This brought back awesome memories

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

I like the idea of a coworker being the entertainment. It would make working with her a lot more fun. Thanks for the story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I liked

I liked this almost enough for a *2. But not quite. No I'll wishes for the author, just his story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous