S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 11-12

Story Info
Sam gets what she wants, and the girls meet up with Laura.
8.4k words
4.62
1.1k
1
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

"Oh, you're no fun," Sam chuckled quietly before planting a light kiss on her girlfriend's cheek.

Anna gave her a sarcastic look side-eyed, then rolled her eyes with a smile and downed a full quarter of her beer. The two were sitting at the bar, having discovered through a flyer on the notice board in the dorm hallway that there was a student bar on campus. Oddly, it was not in the student center, instead at the gym building. Sam had pointed out it made sense after a bit of thought, as bars and sports did go together. It had taken them a good 15 minutes to walk to get to it, but once inside, they had looked at each other and smiled.

It wasn't that it was tacky or even dressed up as some kind of old-school Georgia tavern. It was lit well, but still somewhat dimly as was par for the course with bars, but there were booths, open tables, a full 20 stool bar, lots of TV's on the walls and two above the bar, and a small stage that would just about fit a five member band without trouble.

It was styled, instead, sort of modern-retro... subtle neon lighting under the lip of the bar, the typical brands in neon lit up along the wall, a sleek black bar top with a decent service section behind it. It was cozy and welcoming, and suited both women just fine.

Of course, there had been a few looks their way when Sam's stiletto heels of her boots had cracked out her steps on the hardwood floor, accompanied by the thumping of Anna's chunky heels. There had also been a few knowing smiles as they had walked over to the bar, hand in hand, fingers interlaced. It still didn't quite feel real to Anna, that she had struggled so long back home with relationships, trying to find the right one, and within a day of meeting her roommate, she was certain that she had found her soulmate.

"I am plenty fun," she finally retorted, turning and looking Sam directly in the eye, then winked. "You know j-j-just how fun I am, love."

Sam's wicked grin showed she knew exactly what Anna was meaning.

"I didn't mean it that way, silly," she playfully gave Anna the lightest of slaps on the cheek. "I meant, why don't you like football?"

Sam's gesture to the game between... one team and another team, Anna didn't really care... on the TV emphasized her question. In truth, Anna had never really found it exciting, as it was really just 5 minutes of standing around, 10 seconds of running, then another 5 minutes of standing around. She would rather watch grass grow or paint dry, and it was also why she didn't like baseball. Sure, it was a strategic game that had a ton of intricacy, but if you weren't completely immersed in it, it was b-o-r-i-n-g.

"Because it's so damned slow," Anna voiced her thoughts. "Now, t-t-take hockey or rugby or a sport like that, where it's constantly go-go-go, that's much more my kind of thing."

Sam made a face, then picked up her own beer and took a sip.

"I guess I can understand, with what's up here," she said, tapping Anna's forehead gently. "I'm.... having to look at a lot of things through a new lens with you. Not that that's a bad thing," she held up a hand as Anna opened her mouth to reply. "It is actually a great thing, as opposing viewpoints on a lot of topics can lead to healthy discussion and maybe even a changed mind."

Anna nodded.

"I don't know how best to say it," Anna responded after a few moments thought. "It's like there are a m-million little things bouncing around inside my skull, and when t-there's a lot of action or movement, those things all turn to look. If there's a lot of nothing... they go back to bouncing around. It can be f-f-f-frustrating beyond words a lot of the time. It's the same if I hear very sudden, very l-loud noises, it causes all those things to flee to t-the other side of my head, and I overload and either scream my head off or go cuh-catatonic for a few seconds." She sighed heavily. "What I would g-g-g-give to be normal."

"Babe," Sam leaned over and gave her a kiss, "you're perfect as you are. I don't think I would have fallen in love so fast, so hard, if you were normal normal. The way you look at things, the way you see things in a totally different light than I do, the way that you somehow are such a positive and happy person despite being handed some pretty shitty circumstances in your life..."

Anna gave a small smile, then took a decent swing of her beer, before she turned to face Sam again.

"With your n-new viewpoint, then," she reached over and tapped the punk's forehead with a grin, "how would you describe y-your own past... in the s-sense of becoming a camgirl and a do-do- dominatrix...."

Sam pursed her lips, actually giving it a good hard think. She tapped at her chin, looking up at the ceiling for a moment.

"Well, I started before I was 18, just watching porn and trying out a few things on friends from high school. Between graduating and leaving for boot camp, I had about 5 weeks of free time, so I bought some thigh boots, some kinky clothes, and went to a local fetish night."

She smiled at the memory.

"Of course I was nervous, but the organizer saw I was new and showed me around the place. They had a few performances on a small stage, including a pegging session with the Domina tugging and yanking at her subby's balls, and I just wanted to do that."

"But how d-did you go professional?"

"Well, during leaves I would network and connect with other Dominas around the country on some of those fetish websites and social media," she explained. "Asked for tips and tricks as a newbie, got some great advice, got some shit advice, and it was left to me to figure out which was which. I stumbled a few times-"

"You?" Anna grinned, before hiding her smile behind a swig of beer.

"Yes, even I stumbled in my first few sessions, I'm no Mary Sue Miss Perfect fictional character. I had some really hard knocks in my learning how to be a Dominatrix, but practice meant I started to get good at it. Still, it was only an occasional thing before I got a recurring client that wanted me to femdom, findom, and use him as a pegging slut. After that, well... the money started to pile up, and because that client was very well connected, I started to get more and more requests to book sessions."

Sam downed the rest of her beer in one go, as it was only about a quarter left in the huge mug.

"So, because some of them were way far away, I set up a camera, hooked it up to my computer, and before I knew it I was taking requests for big 'donation' dollar amounts, and gave private domination, degradation, and humiliation sessions as well."

"How long w-were you pro?" Anna asked, genuinely interested as she leaned in slightly.

"Well, I got my honorable discharge after just turning 21 by a few days, and I'm 22 and a bit now, so... about 14 months," she tapped her chin in thought. "No, 15 months... forgot that I kept the camgirl thing going right up until I came down here for school."

"Where you m-met me, your newest tr-tr-trainee!" Anna grinned excitedly, "I just w-wish I was normal, so I could have d-done that path myself."

Sam sighed, shook her head, and took the brunette's face in both hands.

"How many times do I need to tell you," she said, pausing to stare deeply into those bottomless emerald jewels that she had for eyes, stroking her cheeks with her thumbs, "you're normal to me. You're perfect to me. You're the best woman I could have ever hoped to fall in love with."

Anna's small smile at the last comment made Sam's heart soar, as it was the woman that she had fallen for in that smile. Innocent, yet dirty and kinky at the same time.

"I mean, you definitely are not normal in one department," she smirked as she let her fingers brush accidentally against Anna's breasts as she lowered her hands, "and I happen to know that you, madam, are a very cute," she lowered her voice to a whisper, "and very kinky girl."

"Hush!" Anna blushed, but knew that Sam was just being playful. "Goddammit woman," she sighed dramatically.

She then suddenly grabbed Sam's face with both hands and planted a deep, hard kiss on her, pushing every ounce of her newfound and recent love for her girlfriend through her lips, eyes closed, breathing heavily through her nose. She pushed harder and harder, forcing every emotion she felt about the violet haired punk through her lips.

"You want me to d-d-do public displays of affection, don't you? You know I'm s-still getting used to it!" she huffed with a huge smile.

She looked at Sam for a reply, but her punky girl was still sat there, a stunned look on her face.

"Sam?"

She blinked, then shook her head vigorously as if to clear it.

"Where," her voice was very suddenly husky with a very audible growl in it, "in the absolute universal fuck did that kiss come from?"

Her face was a mask of both sheer shock and desperate love, and Anna felt her blush rise from rosy pink to fiery red on her cheeks.

"Anna," Sam reached over and took her hand, "that was, without question, without competition, the single hottest kiss I think I've ever received. My heart stopped for a few seconds there..."

The pause that lingered between the two women drew out as they stared into each others' eyes. Anna saw a subtle shift in Sam's, like a small part of her had been unlocked, and watched as the woman's mouth worked for a few moments before she finally spoke.

"Jesus motherfucking Christ," Sam whispered, bringing her fingers to her lips. "I've... never felt like that before."

"Like what?" Anna asked, leaning in so that the conversation was just between the two of them, and Sam took the opportunity to kiss her on the lips before answering.

"Like... like I wanted to submit to someone," she said quietly. "I'm not a switch, I'm a Domina, but that kiss made me want to get on my knees and beg for you to use me for your own pleasure."

Anna ducked in and stole another kiss, sliding her hand around Sam's neck and running her fingers up into the back of her hair.

"I thought I d-do that already," she smirked as their lips parted. "I'm not a submissive either, but we do use each other f-f-for pleasure."

"Mmm," Sam licked her lips, not caring that a few people were now staring at the two getting more and more intimate in public, "you definitely know how to talk me into a horny mood."

Just then, Anna also noticed the people that were staring, and quickly turned forward to face across the bar to prevent them seeing her blush turning a lovely shade of damned near purple. A moment later, Sam's strong hand stroked up her spine, scratching her gently up and down her neck under her mane of hair. She sighed and let her head droop, the sensation so relaxing and loving that she had no other option.

"Not fair," she gave Sam a sideways glance with a smile. "I should never have t-t-told you what I love the most."

Chuckling, Sam leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, then whispered into her ear in a low, seductive voice.

"Finish your beer, babe. I kind of, sort of, desperately need you to fuck me into a goddamned coma, right fucking now."

-----------------

They barely made it in the door and had it closed and locked before Sam pushed Anna back up against it, grabbing both her wrists and holding her arms up and pinned to the door above her head. Their mouths had barely left each other all the way back to the dorm, and even now were locked in hungry, sexual desperation.

"Sam," Anna whispered as Sam had taught her, sensual and with command, slowly and demanding, "take off your jacket and shirt. Now."

Sam raised an eyebrow at her, narrowing her eyes at the same time with a smirk, but let go of Anna long enough to unzip her leather jacket and toss it onto the couch, and had her shirt up and over her head a moment later, tossing it aside a moment before the brunette literally charged and tackled her against the wall between their doors.

Sam let out a little yelp of pain as she was slammed up against it, banging her head against the corner of the TV, but Anna was already yanking her lacy black bra off and had a nipple in her teeth and biting it before she could say anything. The punk cried out as the lightning of her nerves crackled through her, intense pleasure and pain mixing to make her grab Anna's hair and pull her on harder.

Without saying anything, she tugged on Anna's shirt, lifting it and groping both of the huge tits underneath. Taking the hint, the geekier of the two ripped her shirt off over her head, the harness-style bra following it a moment later. Then, with a look that Sam had never seen before, dark, devilish, almost purely and sadistically evil, the brunette did something quite unexpected.

She reached a hand up, grabbed a fistful of Sam's hair, literally dragged her into her room and threw her on the bed. Looking at her with surprised eyes, she saw the furious lust in her green eyes, raging as her eyes were wide open and hungry...the deep, ragged, panting breaths that made her tits bounce... the tensed up, poised-to-strike pose, hands and fingers flexing like claws...her teeth bared but clenched, lips pulled into a massive smile that threatened to tear her face apart...

Anna was going feral, so Sam narrowed her eyes with a wide, sensual smile.

"C'mere," was all she said, grabbing Anna's hair as the woman jumped on the bed, yanking her head painfully and roughly back and to the side, getting a pained yelp before she bit the brunette where her shoulder met her neck. The yelp quickly switched to a moan the likes Anna had never uttered, long and weaving almost musically up and down through several pitches.

Strong hands found her shoulders and slammed Sam back into the bed with considerable force, Anna's eyes having gone completely feral as she pinned the punk's wrists down like hers had been against the door, then ducked in and bit the thin but smooth shoulder of the purple haired vixen. The cry of pleasure that came from her mouth as those teeth sank into the pale skin, hard and deep, was so sensual, so dripping with sex, that it nearly made Anna orgasm right there and then.

"Get your f-fucking pants off, you punk bitch," Anna growled low and dangerously, working on her own belt, button, and zip, before reaching down and unzipping the boots on her feet. The whole deal went in one shove, falling on the floor as she reached back, unzipping Sam's boots and yanking them off, flinging them backwards without looking, before ripping the woman's pants, finally undone, down.

Sam bellowed in sheer pleasure as Anna attacked her pussy with her mouth and tongue, biting her clit before plunging the tongue two inches deep. She reached down with both hands, grabbing fistfuls of hair as she arched her back and literally exploded from the inside, her first orgasm washing over her with a fury she had only felt a few times, having been on a simmering boil since the bar. She squirted hard, watching as Anna caught it in her mouth, then, without swallowing, climbing up the twitching and spasming woman.

Their lips met, their mouths opened, and Sam tasted her own squirt, warm, sweet, lightly tinged with piss, and swallowed it as their tongues wrestled with each other. Growling herself, Sam used her strength and flipped Anna onto her back, mounting her hips and kneeling up, then slapping the massive tits before her hard.

"Fuck!" Anna cried out, the echo of the slap being drowned out by her desperate, hungry moan.

"That's for tackling me, bitch," Sam grinned, her own feral need to get fucked ripping through her. Reaching back, she tugged the feeldo off her desk, Anna's eyes following it as it came into sight.

"Fuck yes," the brunette whispered, sitting up and sucking on Sam's tits as the punk quickly slipped the vaginal plug into her own wet pussy. She pushed Anna back down by her shoulders, then spat in her hand, shivering in an aftergasm, and jerked the rubber cock as if she had been born with a real one.

"I am not going to be gentle," she said, her smile almost sadistic, her voice deadly smooth in Dominatrix mode. "I am not going to go slow, and you are going to enjoy the ever-living fuck out of this."

She shifted her hips back, ready to penetrate the soaked pussy in front of her, when Anna surged up from the bed with incredible strength she hadn't shown before, lifting her hips to buck Sam off, then pinned her down to the bed by her shoulders.

"You w-wanted me to fuck you s-so stupid you'd g-go into a coma," she snarled, then reached down and yanked the feeldo out of Sam's pussy, causing her to gasp at the roughness and sudden rub across all her most sensitive nerves. Anna had the plug into her own pussy moments later, shouting orgasmically as it slipped in, then going stiff and squirting as she twisted the vibration dial up all the way up to 11, max setting, full speed ahead YEE-HAW mode. She shook for a few moments, then let out a massive gasp, followed by a very emphatic and heartfelt "FUCK!"

Looking down, she scooped all of her hair up with an arm, tossing it behind her head, then sneered with love at the punk below her.

"Spread 'em, you slutty whore."

Sam reached up and slapped Anna across the face, not gently, but not hard. She grinned wider as the geeky girl narrowed her eyes, bared her teeth in a snarl, then suddenly spat directly in her face. While wiping it away, she felt her knees shoved apart and was suddenly and very deeply full, her pussy being vibrated so hard that her teeth were almost chattering from it.

"OHFUCKOHSHIT!" she screamed as Anna pushed harder into her girl, so deep that the fake balls of the feeldo were pressed into Sam's ass cheeks and it felt like the tip was almost touching her heart. She reached up, hauling herself up at speed, bashing foreheads with the brunette, who didn't seem to care about the hit or even notice it, her green eyes were consumed with blazing feral, sexual fire. "Fuck! Me! Like! You! Mean! IT!!!"

She enunciated each word with as much sensuality and command she could muster, and Anna's eyes widened perceptibly, before she kissed Sam harder than ever, much like in the bar, the kiss that had ignited the fire in her pussy that needed to be quenched. The punk was then shoved back down hard into the bed as Anna pulled back, then, leaning forward and bracing a hand either side of Sam's head, proceeded to absolutely fuck her.

"Holy... Shit!" Sam gritted out through clenched teeth as her cervix started getting punched every second, the pace Anna setting deep and brutal. There was no gentle warm up, no slow fucking to get the juices flowing. She was plowing the pussy in front of her like a demon had possessed her and the only way back to hell was to fuck as fast and hard as possible, her hard grunts of exertion only adding to the heat of it all.

She didn't see it coming or expect it, but Anna's slap across her face was much harder than any playful slap before, and stung like an absolute bitch. Sam was so surprised by it that she brought a hand to her cheek, mouth hanging open, before the slap going the other way hit her, the big tits above her bobbing and jiggling from the force.

"You bitch!!" Sam snarled, actually a touch angry despite the sheer joy coursing through her, and made to sit up before Anna put her hand on her throat and pushed her with almost superhuman force down into the bed.

"Shut the fuck up!!!!" the brunette, already sweating profusely, literally commanded in perhaps the most sexually charged, sensually violent voice that she had ever used.

Sam, realizing that Anna's inner Domina was finally emerging, simply nodded, making a small choking sound as the hand on her neck was pushing down hard, cutting off her air as it was crushing her throat. It lifted a moment later, then her hands went to her hips, lifting them slightly.