S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," the dyke commented as the massive melons bounced free of the cloth, jiggling for a few seconds as she pulled the shirt up and off, Anna raising her arms for a moment to allow it. Sam undid the clasp of her bra, tugging it up and off her arms, before the brunette slid her arms around Laura's neck again.

"I think I need to take the b-b-boots off now, you know," Anna smiled, getting a light chuckle from Laura.

A moment later, she made a happy sound as the dyke simply lifted her effortlessly in her arms as if she weighed nothing, like the way the hero always carries the princess in those sappy old movies, and walked down the little hallway to the bedroom at the end. The thumping of heavy boots on wood followed, so Anna knew that Sam was right behind them, and saw the camisole get tossed in the air, then a few shuffle steps as a belt buckle hit the floor, most likely attached to some very short cutoff jeans, and finally the thumps stopped sounding out.

Her suspicions were verified a moment later when Laura put her down on the bed, as Sam, completely nude and almost glowing in sensual anticipation, climbed up on the bed, smirking, and planted a foot either side of Anna's head. Instantly knowing what was going to happen, the geeky girl pulled off her glasses, handing them to Laura to place on the nightstand as Sam knelt down, her delicious and soaked pussy landing right on Anna's mouth.

"Oh fuck," the punk moaned as Laura unzipped one boot, then the other, tugging them off Anna, as the tongue in her pussy was still inexperienced, but was getting to know the right moves rather quickly. With the lightest of grunts, leather sliding along skin signalled the departure of the leggings, meaning...

A muffled yelp sounded under her taint, the emerald eyes wide. As Sam glanced over her shoulder, she grinned as Laura wasn't just diving for clams, she was eating them on the bottom of the ocean with how hard and deep her nose was buried into Anna's clit. The flexing of her jaw told of a very experienced tongue getting very deep, and the sounds the brunette was making confirmed it.

"Oh, sweet fucking Jesus," Anna cried out, tilting her head back to be able to do so. "Jesus, Joseph, and fucking MARY!"

"I thought you left the church," Sam joked, shuffling back as she lowered herself so that she was lying chest to chest with Anna. She perked her ass up, and wiggled it side to side. A solid whap of a spank told her the signal had been received. "Besides, it can't be all that gooOODHOLYFUCK!"

Sam's eyes widened, her voice pitching up as a very strong tongue penetrated her, then seemed to wrap itself around her cervix, taking a short vacation there as it touched everything it could, then tied itself off around it before yanking hard on every nerve between her clit and her tits.

"FUCK," she gasped as every movement of the tongue in her sent a pulsing shockwave into her brain, "you weren't lying!"

For someone that had had many a tongue, often paying ones, up her ass crack or in her pussy, she could confidently state that he one that was in her right now was one of the best she had ever had, it was damned near Olympic gold medal worthy. Laura just knew everywhere to kiss, suck, blow, touch... it was like her pussy had become a pinball machine, and the dyke was determined to get the all-time high score and she swore she could hear The Who's Pinball Wizard start up somewhere...

"Sam," Anna said, and the punk realized that it was the second time she had said her name.

"Sorry," she replied, "I haven't been eaten quite like this in a fucking long time... she's a fucking porn star, professional level muff diver."

"Well, I just wanted to make sure you aren't going to h-hog her all day," Anna grinned, then leaned up and kissed Sam.

"Well, I don't think I could hog her if I wanted to," Sam replied honestly, "because you're just too cute to resist. She'd have to, like, tongue and rim my asshole for me to want to hog he-"

Sam went bolt upright so fast that her hair lifted almost straight up when she stopped before flopping back down over the right side of her head. Mouth hanging open, eyes wide, she took a quick half-breath before shuddering and letting out the single most sexual sound that Anna had ever heard her make, the moan so long and orgasmic it probably made the walls around them wet with anticipation. She sat up and looked around Sam, and raised her eyebrows as Laura wasn't just gently rimming Sam, she was tongue fucking her fartbox like it owed her $10 and she had come to collect right fucking now.

"OhfuckohfuckAnnafuckfuck FUCK I'm going to come I'mgoingtocomeI'mCUMMING!"

Sam nearly folded in half backwards, screaming at the top of her lungs as she absolutely blasted Laura in the face with her squirt. Familiar now with Sam's orgasms, Anna quickly but gently placed her hands against her love's shoulders, bracing her as she twitched and spasmed, and then, heaving out a huge breath, she simply dropped her weight into the hands, being gently lowered until she was laying, head between Anna's tits.

"Fuck," Sam moaned, taking a deep breath as another squirt escaped her. She shuddered a moment, then gasped out "Fuck me."

"I just did," Laura said, chuckling before licking around her lips to scoop as much of the squirt into her mouth as he could with one of the most sensual grins anyone had given either woman.

"I never... expected you to actually... dig into my asshole like that," Sam panted, shivering again as another aftershock tore through her, although no squirt this time. "Fucking eh, woman!"

"Why wouldn't I?" Laura asked. "I love asses. Assholes, sticking things in them, wiggling a tongue around in there and also the things..."

They both caught the drop off in her sentence, then they both came to the same realization and looked at each other. Sam raised an eyebrow and flicked her eyes down towards Laura, and Anna nodded.

Sam very slowly and carefully pushed herself up and looked over her shoulder.

"What things?" she said in a tone of voice that demanded an answer, but wasn't dominant.

Laura actually blushed and turned her face away, still looking at Sam's very fine and firm ass out of the side of her eyes.

"... umm, I'm..." Laura actually seemed nervous for once.

Anna sat up and peered around Sam's side.

"You're..." she prompted. "You can tell me... well, us... I promise you, w-w-we won't tell anyone."

"No one's done it with me for a long time..."

Sam shot a quick glance to Anna, winked, and then somehow commanded her body to let out the lightest of farts, which perked Laura up perceptibly. She blushed a bright red, her hands still on the pale punk's ass, and then she squeezed both cheeks as she sighed, and dropped her head down with a small chuckle.

"Fuck it," Laura said, looking up and meeting Sam's eyes with a gigantic smile, "I like shit."

Anna scooted out from under Sam, sitting up with an equally huge smile. Sam turned over, tucking herself up so she could kneel, and took Laura's hands in her own, squeezing them.

"Honey," Sam said, her Kentucky drawl making an appearance, "do we have news for you..."