S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Earth-shattering scream of pleasure that escaped Sam's mouth next was probably heard in downtown Atlanta, as Anna, somehow, found even more pace and strength. She was thundering the rubber cock into her girlfriend like an out of control locomotive running downhill at top speed hauling 100 freight cars filled to the max, her breath coming in almost pained heavy grunts and desperate pants.

Even if she could have spoken, Sam was being bounced around, being so violently fucked that she would have probably bit her tongue. Instead, she closed her eyes and arched her back, pushing her pussy as hard into the violent, brutal fucking that she could.

Her second orgasm didn't even build into a boil and then tip over, it simply and suddenly exploded like a nuclear bomb targeted directly on her clit. She arched into a literal n-shape so hard that she felt her back complain in the strongest sense, and she heard and felt the clench of her pussy around the rubber cock before she took in a huge breath and screamed in pleasure. The strapless dildo, which slowed due to the clench but didn't stop, kept thrusting hard and deep into her. She squirted harder than she could ever remember, absolutely soaking Anna's thighs and the bed beneath them.

As she slumped, gasping in sheer pleasure, her eyes almost rolling back into her head, Anna dropped down on top of her and with a furious, rampaging final few thrusts, screaming, howling in effort into the punk's face, came herself. Her hair went flying back, sweat spraying everywhere, and the green eyed monster that had given Sam one of the best fucks of her life ever clenched so hard the strapless feeldo was fired out of her pussy, yanking out of Sam as well, to bounce off the bed and clatter across the floor as Anna roared as loud as she could.

"FUUUCK!"

The squirt was hot, wet, and massive, flowing out of Anna's pussy like a firehose had been cut in half at full pressure. She shuddered, twitched, lost her balance and fell facefirst into Sam's chest, where she made a few screamed gurgling sounds before howling at the top of her lungs again, thrashing around uncontrollably. She squirted a few more times, and then suddenly relaxed.

"Oof," Sam chuckled at the dead weight that had just dropped onto her. She looked down as Anna, flushed, sweating, her hair soaked, looked up and gave her a predatory smile under gleaming, sadistic eyes.

"Was that..." Anna started, then took a gasping breath as she was rocked by another small orgasm. "Was that... t-t-to your satisfaction... of being fucked... stupid?"

"Definitely," Sam panted, stroking Anna's hair as the girl panted deep and long breaths on her chest. She shuddered again, the sound of another squirt filling the room. "How... about you... babe?"

Anna slid herself up Sam, until their faces met and she kissed her with every ounce of love she had, pushing her face so hard against the punk it hurt. She didn't care that she was dripping sweat everywhere, that the bed was starting to resemble a swimming pool with just how much fluid, sweat and squirt alike, was soaking into it, her only focus was on the purple haired woman and pushing every ounce of sexual satisfaction and desperate love through her lips.

"Okay, that's a yes," Sam commented, touching her lips. "Jesus fuck, woman... I don't know if I can keep my pants on if you keep kissing me like that."

"Good," Anna breathed, still panting, out of breath from the effort of fucking Sam. She flopped down, head resting on the shoulder of the punky girl, her eyes softening as her smile melted into a much more satisfied, fulfilled one.

"Slap me again without warning, though," Sam chided in a low but loving tone, "and I'll show you just how hard I slap back."

"I don't know w-what came over me," Anna said after a moment. "All of a sudden, I j-j-just wanted to... make you obey. Not move. Not talk. Just take my f-fake cock and enjoy it."

"I know, and believe me, I did," Sam said, turning her head and kissing Anna's forehead lovingly. "I think the Domina in you has finally started to find its way out."

"I hope so," Anna sighed, then looked at Sam with a lopsided smile, "because t-t-t-that was a lot of hard work! I think I fucking wore m-m-my pussy out!"

They both started giggling, which rapidly degenerated into uncontrolled laughter. As they both slowly regained control, Sam pulled Anna tighter and gave her own kiss full of love and sensuality.

"Joanna Hollister," she said after their lips parted, "I have never fallen so fast, so hard, for anyone. You are simply amazing."

Anna snuggled her head into Sam's shoulder in response, her finger gently tracing the cherry blossom tattoo across her upper chest. She murmured something, slid her arm across her midriff and pulled her whole body closer to her purple haired girlfriend.

"Comfy?"

"Mhmm," Anna muttered, her eyes drooping, then sliding closed as she adjusted her head tighter into Sam's neck, sliding it down to tuck it a little under her chin. Smiling, the punk girl used her feet to hook into the thin duvet, kicking it up her body, then pulling it up over the pair to just under the brunette's armpit. The fact that the bed was soaked through didn't seem to bother either woman.

"Sleep, babe," Sam whispered, turning her head to kiss the woman's forehead. "I bet you're fucking tuckered out after that... well, fucking."

"Yeah," came the mumbled reply, "that was a... l-lot of work... but... worth it..."

Her breathing slowed down over the next few breaths, then the cute little half-snores started coming, signalling she was already completely out of it.

"Tired lil' cutie," she whispered with a loving smile, then closed her eyes and settled back into the pillows, the darkness taking her within moments, so completely exhausted from the rough, violent, and absolutely sensational fucking that she had no chance to even try to stay awake.

Chapter 12

"Wow," Laura commented, her mouth hanging slightly open.

It was Saturday, just coming up to noon, and Sam couldn't keep the smile from her face as the bull dyke looked Anna up and down. She then looked her up and down again, then turned to face the punk. The brunette was looking at Laura with a slightly open mouth, as she was wearing hiking boots, jeans, and a shirt that hid absolutely nothing about her musculature underneath.

"I knew she was cute, but holy fuck woman, where did you find her so I can go get one of my own?"

Anna's cheeks turned a shade of crimson as she blushed, and Sam burst out laughing, wrapping her arms protectively around her girlfriend.

"This one is mine, and I found her in my dorm room, claiming to be my college roomie. Good thing too," she lifted Anna's chin with a finger, planting a kiss on her lips. "Couldn't have her falling in love with anyone else... would have kicked myself for years if I had let her slip out of my room into her real dorm room!"

"Ass," Anna stuck her tongue out at her girlfriend. "You know I was in the r-right room. Good thing you are a l-lot nicer than you look!"

"Hey," Sam pouted dramatically.

"How about both of you," Laura said, crossing her arms as Anna's eyes widened at the size of her biceps, "shut up. We're here to talk, to educate you both on great dating spots in Atlanta, not gawk at each other!"

All three laughed, then Sam gestured around.

"Talk where, though? We're in the middle of a park, not really conducive to, well, the kind of talking we want to do." Her little sly grin did the asking for her, of which dating spots were private enough to allow for that activity to be done at.

"I know a good little shop that you probably haven't found yet that makes some killer cuban sandwiches for lunch," the gigantic woman smiled, then waited for the pair to start walking beside her.

"Um... thank you for d-doing this," Anna said, looking shyly at Laura, sneaking glances at her arms. "With classes starting on Monday, or at least block week classes, I ex-ex-expect things are going to get a little crazy around campus."

Laura caught the shy look, so she reached down, took Anna's hand, and put it on her bicep, then flexed it for a moment. The brunette's face went a shade of red that would have camouflaged her if she was standing next to a fire truck, which made Sam burst out laughing. Anna gave her a little glare, but the little smile under it spoke to it being in fun, as well as a little embarrassment.

"It's okay to look, hun," the dyke's Georgian accent came through quite thickly, "and you're welcome. Also, Sam, I must say that you seem to have no problem with shyness, because damn..."

Sam grinned, knowing that she was almost on full display. She was wearing her combat boots, always an essential part of any punk's wardrobe, but with cutoff jean shorts that just barely covered her ass, and a camisole without a bra on underneath. She knew that her nipples were pushing into the cloth, something that Anna had commented on, saying it was a huge distraction. She had sighed when Sam told her that was the intent.

She squeezed her girlfriend's hand, and she looked over with a sweet smile. She had dressed far more conservatively, a light button up shirt, leather tights borrowed from Sam's wardrobe that fit that amazingly curvaceous ass, and her chunky heeled boots that she was totally in love with. Leaning in, she gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"You think I'm shy, babe?" she winked, brushing a full lock of Anna's long hair over her right shoulder, then sliding the hand behind her neck and rubbing the spot that she had been shown just two days before...

"Oh my god," Anna sighed, her head already starting to droop in pleasure, "not in public, Sam. Unless you w-want to invite Laura to join in!"

The dyke had been watching the two walk with her, and at that statement, her face split into a massive smile.

"From the looks of it, she wouldn't mind," Sam commented, making Anna snap her head to the right to see the shit-eating grin on the woman, then blushed a deeper shade of cherry red.

"We're supposed to be learning about Atlanta, love, and where l-l-lesbians like us can g-go for fun," Anna went stiff for a moment, then sighed, "but... I admit... I w-w-wouldn't mind either..."

That got a raised eyebrow from both the other women, as they approached the exit of the park to the sidewalk. Sam could already see the little restaurant that Laura had mentioned, just about half a mile down the road, and thanked the stars that it wasn't Maggie's diner... she did not want to repeat that fiasco.

"Um..." Anna's nervous sound made Sam look back at her, meeting those pools of emerald green and falling in love for the first time all over again, for about the thousandth time. "D-do you think... we could...?"

"Joanna..." Sam used her full name for effect as she stopped and put her hands on her hips, "are you suggesting a lesbian threesome?"

"Not so loud!" Anna shushed her, her blush so bright she could have taken over for Rudolph on Santa's sleigh.

"Laura?"

The bull dyke made a show of inspecting Anna, pushing up her sleeve to nod approvingly at her tattoos, leaning in and sniffing her dramatically.

"Well, she washes her hair every day," she said, putting a hand on Anna's ass to the surprised yelp of the brunette, "and she has some wicked ink. Not just a random canvas like you," she gestured at all the exposed art on Sam's skin, "but a classy and tasteful sleeve. I think I could definitely give her a good munching."

"Ohmygodkillme," Anna buried her face in her hands, before yelping again as Laura gave her ass a squeeze.

"And, she's got a nice tight ass," the dyke winked.

"Well, you wanted to, babe," Sam walked up and took Anna's face in her hands, leaning in and kissing her deeply, so much so that the blush disappeared and her girl simply melted into the kiss, sliding her hands up her front to rest her fingers on her shoulders.

"Yeah... I did... I do," she whispered. "But... only if you're o-okay with it... and you'll still be mine after...I'm o-okay with sharing..."

Sam gave her a reassuring smile.

"Babe, you'd need to drop a nuke on me and vaporize me before I'll ever leave you. Also, I have had open relationships before, and I'm happy to know you're okay with it. I know you're madly in lust with Laura right now and want to see of she has muscles everywhere... and to be honest, so do I."

"Oh, believe me, they are," Laura winked, then, after glancing at Sam with a raised eyebrow and getting a nod, she stopped, turned to Anna, took her face in her hands, and planted a sizzling hot kiss on her lips that even the punk felt vicariously. The brunette stiffened for all of a moment before her eyes fluttered closed and she brought a hand up behind the dykes head, pulling her in harder, absolutely melting into the kiss.

As their lips parted, Laura simply smiled, while Anna stood as if frozen, her lips still puckered slightly, her breath coming in long, deep inhalations. She gently opened her eyes, then walked over to Sam, reached into her jeans pocket, pulling out the pack of cigarettes there. She had one out, lit, and sighing out the first lungful through her nose in about 10 seconds.

"Fuck me..." she said after a moment, then put the pack back into Sam's pocket.

"Heh... you should have known that a dyke knows how to kiss another woman properly," Sam said with a smirking but playful smile as the pulled the pack back out, lighting two cigarettes, handing one over to Laura. The construction dyke took it with a smirk, making the act of taking a drag look almost impossibly sensual, licking her lips as she slowly exhaled out her nose at the two women.

"Wow," she muttered, looking at the cigarette a moment. "These are good!"

"I have good taste, both in women and cigarettes," Sam shrugged, tilting her head back and blowing her next lungful up into the air. She saw Anna out of the corner of her eye duck in and felt her lips on her neck a moment later, a little kiss with a little giggle after.

Anna grinned as Sam looked back down, and then kissed her on the lips, "I l-l-like a woman with good taste." She followed it up with a deep drag on the cigarette, almost closing her eyes in pleasure.

"And here you were telling me you were just a social smoker," Sam winked.

"For the right person, I can change," Anna replied, winking back with a sensual smile.

"Well," Sam slid her arm around Anna's waist as the trio started off down the street, "you are a lot less nervous after a smoke, and your stutter goes away for a few minutes..."

Anna made a small face, then tilted her head, her left eye twitching in that cute way that Sam was quickly learning she did when thinking deeply about something.

"You know what?" she finally said, taking a drag on her already half burned smoke, her words tinged with puffs of blue-grey, "I don't feel my mind going two million miles an hour during and after smoking. Maybe there's something there about that..."

Sam shrugged, leaning in to kiss her girl on the temple.

"Something to look into later," she said as those gorgeous green eyes flicked her way with a smile beaming under them. "For now, though, lunch!"

-----------

"Phew," Laura let out a small sigh as she half-sat, half-flopped onto the leather couch in her modest, tastefully appointed apartment. They had chatted about things to do and see over some truly excellent Cuban sandwiches, and had continued on the conversation right up to the dyke's front door.

Looking around, both Sam and Anna were impressed by the cozy atmosphere, if a bit spartan, with lots of warm colors and plants everywhere.

"Seriously," Sam cocked a hip with her hand on it, "am I the only lesbian that doesn't own 30 plants?"

The smile in her voice got a dismissive wave from Laura, and Anna chuckled as she leaned down to undo her boots.

"Leave the boots on," Laura said, craning her head up to look over the end of the couch. She flicked her eyes to Sam with a slightly naughty smile. "Samantha here knows exactly why..."

"It's Sam," she said, rolling her eyes in obvious humor, but then straightened up and seemed to just suddenly just exude power. The first heel strike, even though it was from a combat boot, on the hardwood flooring was an almost thunderous crack that echoed around the room, and Anna watched as her girlfriend confidently strode into the living room area, her ass wiggling side to side as she made each heelfall its own event. She stopped midway to the love seat that was at a right angle to the couch, looking over her shoulder.

"You can stare all day," she chided, making Anna blush, "or you can come over here and get a couple handfuls of it."

Without nearly as much grace, Anna did at least attempt to make sure the heel and sole of her boots landed at the same time. It was a bit awkward, as she was so used to leading with the heel and rolling along the foot to push off with the toes, but after a few steps she smiled and walked the rest of the way, grabbing Sam's ass with both hands and squeezing.

"Mmm," Sam turned around as Anna slide her hands up to the punk's hips. "I love those hands on me," she said, gently prying her girl's hands from her hips and bringing them both up to kiss the back of each.

"If you two are quite done..."

Laura's mirthful voice was followed a moment later by her shirt sailing across the room. Both lovers looked over at the dyke, and Anna's jaw actually did drop open, with Sam barely catching hers. Laura lay topless, and the pictures she had sent Sam a few days ago didn't do her justice. There was only the barest hint of a bit of baby fat, but otherwise the woman was cut. Six pack abs showed through, the pectorals under her breasts were so tight that they seemed to ripple every time she breathed.

Her arms, however, had both women staring. Laura was just lazily flexing one, her hand behind her head, and the bicep looked like it wanted to tear through the dyke's skin. Glancing over at the two, she grinned and lifted her ass off the couch, shuffling her pants down to expose a shaved, smooth, and very healthy looking pussy.

"Oh..." Sam started.

"... My God," Anna finished.

Standing, Laura kicked off her pants in the general direction of her shirt, then walked over to the two, every fiber of her quadriceps visible as she moved. She slid a hand along Anna's shoulder to cup behind her head.

"Since it was you who wanted this," she said in a very gentle, exceptionally sensual voice, leaning in, "I'll let you touch me first."

Anna shivered as the last words were whispered right into her ear a moment before teeth gently bit her earlobe. She gasped as an incredibly strong finger ran up the front of her leggings, pushing hard against her pussy, the light squish speaking to how horny she was. Then, she felt her head being pulled forward, and Laura's lips were gently, but hungrily, on hers.

She lifted her hands, running her fingers up the defined and tight abs, sliding up over the decent tits that Laura had despite having almost no fat. The finger pressing against her pussy slid up, then slid down on the inside of her leggings, and she damned near fainted when two thick, very strong, but gentle fingers penetrated her, causing her knees to go to jelly as they touched her in exactly the right way inside. She felt the strong arm snap around her, and as she could feel each ripple of muscle, she somehow became wetter.

"I'm okay," Anna slid her arms around Laura's neck, "really... you just found my g-spot first try and it caught me by surprise."

She leaned in and enthusiastically kissed the dyke, who returned the kiss with fervour. Anna gasped again as Sam had snuck around behind her and slid her hands up her stomach to cup a big DD sized tit each. Laura smirked, tugging up the geeky girl's shirt.