S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 13-14

Story Info
Anna finally tries her ultimate fantasy, and chaos ensues.
13.5k words
4.79
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRIGGER WARNING for the next two chapters. This is the only warning I will give in the actual body of the story. Any chapter following with the (TW) beside it means that that chapter contains potentially triggering subjects.

Despite this being an erotic fiction, it is also a story about neurodivergence in kink, as well as reflecting on things that might be uncomfortable to talk about in pretty much any other context.

With that said, both of these chapters are massive bastards, nearly 13,000 words combined!

Chapter 13 (TW)

"Holy fuck," was all Anna could say.

Sam nodded, holding both her hands as she carefully stepped over Laura. The dyke was sitting on the washroom floor, leaning back against the toilet with her head over the hole in the seat. As she had short hair that barely fell at all down the sides of her head, with just a tease of color at the front, she had no worries about dipping her hair in toilet water. Not that it would matter in the very near future...

"Holy fuck," Anna repeated, looking at Sam with a combination of fear, joy, trepidation, and determination. "I'm actually d-d-doing this, right? This isn't a dream? I mean, you said that I should go first... to g-get over the nerves of d-doing it... and I really w-want to do it..."

"No dream," Laura laughed, before Anna yelped and jumped, then moaned as a finger was firmly and forcefully buried up her ass and wiggling. "Does that feel like a dream?"

Anna moaned a little louder, then pulled Sam close, staring into those steady and powerful ice blue eyes to gain the strength and will to do what was coming. Seeing the sparkle of love and support, yet the firmness and command of a dominant, she finally nodded.

"I... think I'm... ready," she said, biting her lower lip. "D-do you think..."

"I think you're ready to at least try it," Sam said with firm support and determination in her voice. "As Laura said, does it feel like a dream? Because this is real, babe. If you want to do this, it isn't a dream, you're fully awake and actually doing it."

"Honestly," she replied, smiling at her love, "it does feel l-l-like I'm dreaming... I've f-fantasized about about doing something like this but never had the courage. Then you cuh-cuh-came along and..."

She shuffled back, looking over her shoulder to carefully place her ass right above Laura's face. She had wanted to start on her body, but the dyke had insisted, almost begged for it to be on her face and in her mouth. To Anna, it was like going straight to the final boss of any of her favorite games instead of working her way through all the mini-bosses...

"I'm still n-nervous as fuck," she mentioned.

"I'm right here with you," Sam smiled, giving her hands a squeeze each. "You can do this. You've imagined me doing it, you've talked about doing it, you even put up a personals ad asking to someone to be your first. But, as luck, divine intervention, or just sheer coincidence is definitely on your side, you have your first willing scat partner right here, right now."

To emphasize the point, Laura pulled her finger, tinged brown, from Anna's ass, and as both women watched, without hesitation put it in her mouth. It emerged clean a few moments later as the dyke made a show of swallowing with a little happy shudder.

"Holy fuck," Anna repeated, looking down between her legs as she crouched halfway like Sam had shown her just a minute ago, swallowing hard to fight the nervousness, "that is nasty... and I l-l-love it...."

Steadying herself against Sam's hands, she closed her eyes and tensed her stomach, willing her bowels to move... yet nothing happened. Releasing the breath of effort, she tensed again, feeling her pelvic floor respond by pushing her asshole outward, but nothing was moving in her, despite a dry fart ripping out of her sphincter.

"Hey," Laura said from below, causing Anna to open her eyes and look down between her legs, "don't try and force it. Crouch down a little lower, and hold your upper body a little more upright. There's a point where you'll find all the pressure and strain gone, and that's when you want to push."

"Girl knows her shit," Sam nodded.

"L-literally," Anna replied, drawing a a laugh from both women.

However, she did drop her ass a little lower, now just a few inches above the waiting, wide open mouth, and with Sam's help, held her torso more upright. She kept light pressure on her bowels, and then all of a sudden, the pressure against her seemed to melt away. It was as if a dam had broken, as if all the air had been let out of a tire... there was just no more back pressure at all, and she felt her bowels shift as she bore down again, much harder than she intended.

The sensation of needing to shit rocketed down her colon towards her asshole, and she had just enough time to say "Holy!" before her asshole puckered way outwards. A moment later it birthed a thick turd that cannonballed directly into Laura's waiting mouth.

"Oh my GOD!" Anna howled as her ass spewed forth a long, continuous log, wet farts and squelches interspersed with the wet crackling sound of shit exiting an asshole. She was screaming because the fire in her chest that had been an ember of power when she had pissed on Sam was a motherfucking bonfire right now. She felt more in command, more Dominant than she had ever before. It sent a shockwave of sheer power ripping through her, and smiling with that newfound feeling, she looked down between her legs as the first log finally ended, followed quickly by another piece of shit that fell wetly onto Laura's face.

The dyke was fingering herself furiously, the other hand propped against her face to keep the pile of shit that Anna had buried her under from slipping off her face. Sam was making a weird noise, watching as well, a sort of half-whine, half-orgasm sound, and the way she shuddered ever so slightly, it was very likely the second option. Laura's eyes smiled up at her when she noticed the brunette watching, moaning happily, then winking with a very small nod of approval.

"Jeee-sus," Sam commented as Anna, after delivering a couple more wet farts, finally and carefully stood up. "You absolutely blasted her with that first shot!"

"That felt... wow," the brunette said, hand over her heart as it was racing with just the sheer adrenaline of it all. The feeling of doing something so utterly nasty and degrading on a willing person... it was exactly as Sam had described it a few days ago! Just a massive, overwhelming feeling of dominance, confidence, and power. It totally eclipsed the feeling of pissing on her girlfriend at least a hundredfold.

Anna blushed a little as she shuffled off to the side, reaching for the roll of asswipe on the cabinet beside the toilet. She felt the firm, lithe hands of Sam grab her arms from behind, then her hot breath on her cheek.

"Since it's your first time, let me do something special... just for you, babe."

Then Sam was gone for but a moment, before Anna felt her ass cheeks pulled apart.

"You aren't going to-"

The tongue... no, face... passed from her taint, all the way up her crack, then back down again to circle around her shitter, causing her to jerk in pleasure, very nearly orgasming, and let out a desperate moan. She felt the tongue probe into her asshole, and she closed her eyes, gasping at the sheer sensuality of it, her finger finding her own pussy and masturbating furiously, before she felt the face up her ass pull back.

She said that she has to really love someone to take their shit in her mouth, she remembered from that same conversation from earlier in the week. She shivered in pleasure mixed with a sense of joy, then her mind exploded with the thought of what Sam would look like... with her shit on her... and the bonfire in her chest became a firestorm, but was also tinged with a little nervousness.

In one sense, Anna wanted to turn around and look, but she was unsure of what she would find and see. In the other sense, she was afraid of fucking things up by making a face or doing something wrong. Licking her suddenly dry lips, she braced herself, took a deep breath, then turned around.

Sam was knelt down before her, a streak of thin but wet brown from her forehead to her nose, her lower lip and chin brown as well. She licked her lip clean as Anna watched, then pushed out her mouthful slowly, the smooth shit mixed with saliva and dripping off her chin. Laura was looking at her too, the pile of shit having slid down onto her chest after she had moved her hand that had been holding it up, her face a mess of sticky brown through which two white eyes and a set of perfectly white teeth shone through.

For the briefest of moments, it was everything that she had wanted to feel, see, and do, and her girlfriend had just helped her check off another of her fantasies. She felt fucking amazing, completely in control and had just dominated a massive, muscular dyke with her asshole! She panted slightly, feeling the firestorm in her chest raging outwards, the feeling travelling down her arms and legs and up into her mind. The sensuality of it all started to make its way to her clit, and she closed her mouth from where it was hanging and took a steadying breath through her nose...

It was only then that the smell hit her, as well as the realization that her girlfriend had literally just slurped up some of her shit, and that Laura was buried in her shit, and-

Before she could even move, Anna scrunched her eyes closed as her brain and stomach joined forces to rebel against her and, doubling over, puked violently. She retched and vomited at least six times, feeling the acidic sting in her throat and in her nose as she emptied load after load of what they had just eaten for lunch an hour or so ago. The thought of that food partially digested and coming out her mouth made her retch again, vomiting as she felt her knees go weak and she fell into a kneeling position, a wet splashing sound evidencing what she had landed in.

Sam was being very quiet, and then a small laugh started from Laura. That was followed almost immediately by her girlfriend's good natured laugh, the kind that was real and genuine, until both women were howling with laughter. Wondering what the fuss was about, she realized she was holding her eyes closed, and, with a conscious effort, opened them.

The scene before her almost made her puke again, instead resulting in her belching, as there really wasn't much more in her to vomit out. Since she had not been looking during her sudden and violent puking, she had not thought to aim it anywhere. She had simply doubled over and vomited, not thinking that Sam was still kneeling there right in front of her.

The punk was covered, head to toe in Anna's puke, chunks of lunch in her hair and on her chest. It was dripping off her face and down her body, mixing with the spat out shit, as well as coated her thighs and tits. She was kneeling in a small pool of it, the same one that Anna had landed in, and yet she was laughing and smiling happily, as if she had actually enjoyed being puked on. The brunette felt her stomach lurch at that thought, and turned to vomit off to the side before two very strong, demanding hands held her facing her girlfriend.

It registered that the hands were Sam's a moment before her stomach shoved upwards hard, and unable to turn away, she watched the now smooth vomit arc the space between them and splash onto her girlfriend's breasts. She barely even registered that it was her puking, her mind so totally distracted by the fact that her purple haired girlfriend was absolutely coated in the former contents of her stomach. The punk smiled as Anna gagged hard again at that sight and thought, but had pretty much nothing left except acid and bile after such an extended period of puking, and simply burped wetly a couple of times, making a face at the sour taste of them.

"Fuck," Anna managed weakly, shivering as her body tried to recover. "I'm so suh-sorry, Sam, I wasn't looking and I-"

The kiss that was planted on her lips was fierce, commanding, and incredibly sensual... and it tasted absolutely awful, making Anna gag hard in the kiss. Sam's hand behind her head pulled her deeper into it, absolute love and desire radiating through it despite the horrible flavor of acid and shit, until she had to tap on her girlfriend's shoulder as she was running out of air and was gagging hard. Panting, their lips parted, and the punk pushed a soaked, chunk covered flop of hair out of her face.

"I'm honestly not surprised," she said, smiling, as she shuffled on her knees to turn 90 degrees, her hand coming up and scooping some of Anna's shit off Laura's chest. She then smeared it all over the dyke's midriff, who moaned happily and was also starting to rub the shit up her neck and around her upper chest. "I puked the first couple of times, too," she continued, handling the shit in her hands as if born naturally able to do so, rubbing them together so she could start smearing the dyke's thighs. "But," she continued, "I never expected you to puke on me on the first day of your extreme fetish life!"

"I am so sorr-"

"I enjoyed it. It's a fetish called emetophilia... pleasure from vomit, that is... but I've never had someone drench me like that," Sam said, quickly reaching out to cup Anna's cheek at the sour face she made before she remembered her hands were covered in shit.

Anna, swallowing nervously, remembered the tail end of the conversation from before... about what it would feel like to be shit on. She swallowed again, hard, tasting the sour aftertaste of vomit on her tongue... then, looking at the shit smeared hand, set her jaw and then nodded.

If I'm going to do this, I need to go all the way as fast as possible while I still have this feeling raging through me, she thought in sheer and utter determination.

"You... want me to?" Sam's smile had passed to a more Are you sure? kind of look.

"Yes," Anna nodded again, voicing her thoughts, "if I'm going to be d-doing this, I need to go ah-ah-all in. I can't just wean slowly into something this major. H-hit me with the nastiest part of it, qu-quickly, before I c-c-change my mind!"

"Okay," Sam said, then two incredibly warm, wet, sticky hands were on Anna's cheeks. The smell was horrific, and she damned near puked again. However, in the corner of her mind, as Sam smeared shit across her forehead and Laura watched with a smile as she masturbated, a part of her felt extremely, insanely turned on. It was as her girlfriend had described it: intense... warm... wet...

As she enjoyed the feeling, starting to accept that it wasn't all that bad, Anna's pussy slowly became a good approximation of Niagara Falls in miniature. Sam smiled wide seeing the tiny smile that tugged at the brunette's lips, then winked and held up a finger in the hold on one second motion.

Sam twisted around for a moment, reaching down below herself, and, after a brief look of effort, a new, fresher smell of shit filled the air. She brought her hand back up, a smooth, almost cartoon-perfect coil of shit in her palm, lighter brown than Anna's but looking much more solid.

"You wanted the nastiest of nasty bits, so... brace yourself," Sam said, her face and tone pitched as if apologizing for what she was about to do.

Anna opened her mouth to reassure her... before realizing a moment later that that was the biggest mistake she could have possibly ever have made as Sam's hand went vertical and then came towards her.

Sam's shit smushed against her face, half of it getting into her mouth as she flailed slightly, scrunching her eyes closed just in time as she felt the warm wetness squish up over her eyelids. Trying desperately to get away from the hand but far too late, she snapped her mouth closed to prevent any more from getting in. It tasted vile, bitter and earthy and dirty, mixed with the smell and taste of sour eggs and methane.

She scrunched her eyes tighter closed to keep what little was left in her stomach down, but abandoned that effort when Sam's fingers pushed against her lips and, distracted by the taste behind her lips, Anna loosened jaw a moment before the punk's hand entered her mouth. It slid in, pushing the shit it held deeper until she was overcome and vomited again, puking around her girlfriend's hand to splash up her arm as she had never, ever tasted anything that was as disgusting as what was being forced across her tongue. It hurt horribly this time to puke, as it was now just the pure acid and bile that was coming up, ravaging her already raw and stinging throat.

That, and the fact that Sam had almost her entire hand save for her thumb in her mouth, her fingers tickling her uvula, forcing some shit into her throat...

Her mind absolutely flipped around a full 180, as Anna felt a surge of fury rise out of nowhere. The firestorm of before was replaced with her blood running cold, as she was being violated beyond what she had agreed to when Sam had proposed that she should be the first to shit on Laura. The fury smashed into her mind like a wrecking ball, and she felt it shatter through her emotional barriers and just rocket forth to consume everything in a red mist.

Not just furious anger, but sheer rage coursed through her, unabated, her heart suddenly thundering in her ears as she gagged hard again, then puked some more acidic bile around the punk's shit covered hand. That only intensified the rage into the most murderous, dangerous, unabated emotion she'd felt in almost her entire life, and it razed what little defences and safeguards she had carefully built up in her conscious mind to contain all the pain and anger she had suppressed for so long. She felt the millions of little bouncing things in her head all follow that rage, until it was all that she knew and could feel.

Anna scooped the shit from her eyes so she could open them and stared absolute death at the punk, who was looking over her shoulder at the dyke. She barely even heard the crackle of shit leaving an asshole, as Laura leaned forward and put her hand under Sam's ass, catching the waste the punk was letting out as she smiled.

"That," Sam said, pulling her hand out and smearing what was left down her own chest with a smile, mixing it with the still dripping vomit as she turned back to face her girlfriend, "is the nastiest part."

As soon as their eyes met, Anna wound up and absolutely SLAPPED the ever-living fuck out of Sam with the hardest hit she had ever delivered.

The stiff hand across the woman's face sounded like a gunshot. Anna's green eyes were filled with unquenched fiery rage, her brow scowling so deep it almost closed her eyes, her throat complaining as she roared in absolute fury as she hit. The punk's head snapped to the side and she toppled over until her shoulder hit the wall, almost lifted off the ground by the sheer force of the hit. Pink puke and brown chunks sprayed the wall from the whipping effect of her hair, and as she slowly turned to look at Anna, a stunned look on her face, she rubbed at her cheek, where a violently red mark was was already forming and showed just how hard the brunette had hit her. Her eyes registered total and complete shock, her mouth hanging open.

Anna, meanwhile, was looking at her hand as if it had betrayed her, suddenly wide eyed, her lower lip trembling. To her, her hand had in fact just done exactly that, which made her eyes brim with a flood of tears. She had completely lost control, had let her fury and rage command her body, and she had been powerless to stop it, hadn't wanted to stop it. She had just... reacted.