S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 21-24

Story Info
The best evening of Anna's life so far starts tonight...
16.3k words
4.63
2.5k
5
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hey everyone! I'm sorry it's been a month since there has been an update, work really picked up and kicked my ass in February. However, now that it's March, time to continue the adventures of Sam, Anna, Laura, and Maggie as they explore the worlds of kink, BDSM, toilet play, and extreme fetish.

There will also be a few 3D renders coming from these four chapters, so once the story goes live, expect to see a few pictures showing up in the art section of my profile, including the first render that includes extreme fetish!

With that said, enjoy these nearly 16,000 words, and publishing should get back to two chapters every 1.5 weeks schedule unless i get buried under another mountain of work.

-TV284

Chapter 21

"Goddamn you are hot," Sam stated in appreciation for the gorgeous woman standing in front of her. As expected, Anna's cheeks turned a rosy pink and she glanced down at her booted toes with a cute smile.

She was standing in front of the couch where the punk was sitting, in the outfit that the two had worked together to pick over the past few hours. She was wearing her thigh boots, of course, with tight leather hotpants that looked to be threatening to tear apart because her hips and ass were larger than Sam's by a fair bit. She wore a bustier/half-corset combo, with red leather cups and shiny black leather otherwise, that left her entire midriff exposed. For when they got to Laura's place, she had a pair of opera-length deerskin leather gloves to slip on, from the punk's extensive collection.

What had had Sam smiling lustfully, however, was her makeup. Instead of the slightly heavy eyeshadow and ruby red lipstick, this time she had smoked eyeshadow pulled to the very edge of her eyelids then faded off. Her lips were a glistening deep maroon, and her face was gently brushed with foundation, a masterfully done look by Sam. She had also pulled her hair back into a high ponytail that flared out as it went down her back.

"W-well..." Anna finally started. She walked around the small coffee table, heels striking loudly on the concrete floor, then leaned down, planting a gentle but extremely passionate kiss on Sam's lips. "Well, y-you don't look half b-bad yourself."

The punk grinned at that.

She was wearing her best lace up PVC boots, her own leather hotpants, a very tight pvc corset with a kind-of shirt attached to the top of it that smashed her breasts together. Finishing it off was an unzipped leather jacket, shiny and very expensive looking, despite Sam reassuring her girlfriend that the jacket she had gifted her a week ago was worth much more.

Like Anna, she also had a pair of opera length gloves, but hers were PVC instead of leather. She had shocked her girlfriend as well by going back to her Goth days and, complimenting her pale skin, she had black shining lipstick on, as well as solidly black eyeshadow and eyeliner that was sharply cut at the edges of her eyelids.

"Not sure if that's a compliment or a comparison," Sam joked as she stood up, wrapping her arms around Anna's waist and pulling her close. "Either is fine, but I know for a fact that Laura is going to shit herself when she sees you."

"I hope n-not," the geeky beauty grinned mischievously, chuckling lightly. "I'm the one that's supposed t-t-to shit on her!"

Sam took Anna's face in both hands and looked deeply into those bottomless pools of emerald emotion, searching for any sign of the chaos and darkness that had caused so much worry just a few days ago.

"You sure you're up for this so soon?" she asked, true concern in her voice. "I didn't ask you before setting this up, and that's a big no-no with me. I should have asked for your consen-"

A finger to her lips stopped her mid-sentence, and she saw the smile full of emotion on the brunette's face, with no trace of sadness or worry. Anna stroked Sam's cheek a moment later, then pulled her in for another deep, long kiss.

"Saturday was a b-bad day, yes," Anna acknowledged quietly. "I still have... flashes of d-doubts and memories, of the pain I w-w-went through. But," she kissed Sam gently again, "I have an amazing girlfriend that has g-g-given me the strength to work on myself, and I have. The m-m-memories are still there, but as I s-said on Sunday, they no longer d-define who or what I am."

She took a step back, taking both of Sam's hands into her own.

"I'm really n-new to this side of things," she said, suddenly seeming a little shy after such a forceful statement of strength. "I'm... n-nervous. I don't know if I will sound dominant and commanding, or like a ch-cheap whore trying to play dress-up."

"Well, I can allay one of those things right now," Sam grinned, shaking her head and stroking that ungodly smooth cheek of the geeky girl. "Those gloves are not cheap. Leather fetishist sub of mine back in Kentucky bought them for me. They're Fratelli Orisini, handmade in Italy. They're worth about twice as much as your boots alone."

"Jesus," Anna whispered, picking the gloves up off the coffee table, running them through her hands. "Jesus," she repeated as the soft leather set the hairs on the back of her neck on end it, it was so smooth and supple.

"No, just obedient leather subs."

Giving her a sarcastic look, Anna then grinned and slapped Sam's cheek. Gently enough it didn't leave a mark, but hard enough that it tugged a small feral smile from the punk. She's really starting to understand the whole kink thing, as much as she protests, Sam thought with an inward smirk.

"Bitch," the brunette grinned, then wrapped an arm around Sam's waist and pulled her in for another hot, heavy kiss. "100% b-bitch."

"You know it!" Sam retorted with a wide smile, puffing up her chest a little. "Proud bitch right here, and a very protective one too, as you know. Rue the day anyone crosses you or hurts you, because then you'll see how much of a protective bitch I can be, and just how violently I defend who and what I love."

That made Anna blush deep red, but she nonetheless took Sam's hand and squeezed it. She let herself be pulled in deeper by the punk, a hand coming to her cheek, thumb grazing along her jaw. Their eyes locked on to each other's. Their breaths starting to come quicker. Their lips puckered and quivered, seeking to make contact.

Emerald green eyes stared deeply into icy blue ones. Their breath synchronized. Foreheads touched, then the tips of their noses, and maroon lips reached forward, gently touching black ones. Eyelids fluttered closed as those lips parted, tongues meeting as both pulled hard into each other, completely lost in the emotion of the kiss.

A hand came up to the back of a violet haired head, pulling the kiss deeper. Two arms snaked around a chest, brushing aside a brown-hair ponytail so that pressure could be applied, crushing their breasts together. A happy moan came from a throat behind shiny black lips, and a heart thundered in the chest of a geeky girl as she felt so filled with love and lust at that very moment...

Right then, the punk's phone buzzed on the coffee table. Both jumped ever so slightly, Anna bursting into a small fit of the giggles, which in turn made the punk chuckle. Glancing at the phone quickly, Sam's grin widened, and her eyes twinkled mischievously.

"Laura's downstairs," she stated, then pursed her lips for a moment, looking Anna up and down. "Hey, before we go, quick selfie! Commemorate the start of your Domina era!"

Rolling her eyes, the geeky brunette nonetheless grinned and ducked in for a quick, light kiss. Sam brought her hand up again to stroke that perfect cheek, watching as her girlfriend let her eyes drift closed and nuzzled into it.

"O-okay," Anna said, eyes still closed, then bit her lower lip a moment before opening them. She reached over, picking up the gloves and tugging them on for the picture. "There. Now I actually l-look like a Domina. Just make sure to g-g-get my good side!"

Sam smiled at her as she wrapped an arm around her waist and tugged her to her side. Holding her phone up, she smirked a little as Anna smiled wide, mouth just open, eyes gleaming. Quickly snapping the selfie, she then turned and kissed Anna on the cheek.

"You are so unbelievably cute!" Sam grinned, looking at the picture. "Also... you have a bad side? Where? I haven't seen one yet!"

Anna took a deep breath, then sighed it out with a light chuckle. Walking over to the kitchen table, she picked up the long leather trenchcoat that Sam had pulled out for her, as she was still very shy about what she was wearing. She had it on and buttoned up in a few moments as the punk simply did up her jacket halfway, leaving her cleavage out and on display. She then held out her hand, waiting for the geeky girl to finish.

"Let's go fuck a dyke seventeen different ways to Sunday, hmm?" she grinned as Anna did up the final button of the coat. The geeky girl grinned and nodded, then took Sam's proffered hand, grasping it tight as they walked out of their dorm.

-------------

"Fuck. Me."

Despite the sun having just set, with the sky still clinging on to a red hue, Sam knew that she and Anna would draw immediate attention from their attire and looks. So when Laura had looked up from her phone, tapping in a message as she leaned against her crew cab truck, her jaw dropped so fast that it almost broke the sound barrier as her eyes had seemed to double in size, they opened so wide. She had almost yelled the two words, causing the brunette to blush deep red, and tugging a big smile from the punk.

Walking up to Laura, Sam wasted no time and pulled her into a deep, lip locking, Earth-shattering kiss.

"That's actually the plan," she purred after their lips parted, Laura panting slightly from the sheer sensuality of what had just happened.

"Girl, you are talking my language," the dyke purred right back, then looked at Anna. Despite her blush, this time she held the gaze, even hardened her eyes a little. "And you... look just as stunning as ever, but damn you wear boots well!"

"W-well," Anna said, hiding the nervousness in her voice quite well, even tugging a naughty smirk to her lips as she put a hand on her hip and struck a rather sexy pose, hip jutted out to the side a little, "get a g-good look now, because in about an hour all y-you'll be seeing will be my asshole over your face."

"Tease," Laura said with a little lick of her lips. "Can't wait to taste it."

With a small sly smile, Anna walked forward a couple of steps and, not as viciously as Sam, kissed Laura on the lips. The dyke responded with a little moan, eyes fluttering closed. Even Sam had to raise an eyebrow at how sensual the kiss was, lips moving and pushing in just the right way, talking through touch about how the evening was going to go. A few moments later, their lips parted.

"Fuck. Me," Laura stood there stunned for a moment, repeating her earlier statement. "You've gotten very good at that..."

"Thank the teacher," Sam grinned, giving the dyke a slap on the ass. "C'mon, let's get going before the campus police think we're prostitutes. Not very often you wander around the girl's dorms in thigh high boots with slut heels!"

"You know," Laura said, opening the door for Anna to climb into the front passenger seat as Sam slid into the back, "I do have a pair of handcuffs at my place. Maybe I should be arrested for picking up two insanely hot college girls?"

As Laura walked around the truck, Anna looked back over her shoulder at Sam and raised an eyebrow. The punk smiled devilishly and nodded. Both looked over at the dyke as she hopped in the driver seat, made sure they all had their belts on, and pulled away from the dorms.

-------------------

It had surprised Anna that as soon as the door to Laura's apartment was closed and locked, the dyke had whipped off her shirt, shucked her pants in record time, and was on her knees in front of the brunette, hands on thighs, palms up, head bowed. She had only gotten halfway down the buttons on the trenchcoat, but Sam looked down at the dyke and smiled knowingly.

"That, Anna," the punk said, pulling her gloves out of her jacket pocket before taking it off and tossing it across the back of chair, her voice tinged with the lightest bit of surprise as just how submissive the dyke apparently was, "is called 'nadu.' It's from a series of books about a place called Gor, but has been adopted into the wider BDSM community as a very submissive, 'you own me' pose."

Anna finished undoing the buttons, then shucked the coat off, still looking down in slight wonderment at Laura. The dyke was slightly made up, something that had completely skipped her attention back at the dorm and on the entire drive here. Her dark hair had a slight tuft of purple in the middle of the front now, and her lips were glossy and an almost nude pinkish-purple color. She even had mild pink eyeshadow on...

Pulling on her own gloves, almost shuddering at how gloriously smooth they felt, the brunette bit her lower lip. Then, thinking about what she had seen in many a porn movie, she slid her left boot forward. Sam watched as Laura immediately bent down, sticking out her tongue and licking it up the top of her shiny leather foot before looking up at the geeky girl with a sensual smile, eyes glistening in submission.

"F-fuck..." Anna whispered, hand over her chest as she felt the same fire of domination from Saturday explode across her breasts and deep into her heart. When the dyke then planted a kiss on the top of the foot before resuming her licking, she almost lost her balance she was rocked so much by just how good it felt being served.

Closing her eyes, Anna leaned her head back, listening to the sound of a tongue sliding across leather, and brought her other hand to her pussy, rubbing at it through the hotpants. Feeling two PVC glove covered hands slide around her sides, she leaned back more so she was resting partially on Sam. The punk gently cupped and groped at her tits with one hand, tugging the hotpants open and down her legs a little so she could rub her clit directly with the other. The PVC against her nub tugged and twitched at it, making her bite her lip in pleasure.

"Laura," Sam said sensually, her voice smoky and dangerously raspy, an absolutely perfect example of a command voice, "so that my lovely girlfriend here knows just what we can do to and with you tonight..."

"Of course, Goddess," Laura said, and the sound of the honorific made Anna gasp, it was said so submissively. "As agreed on the phone and your follow up texts, the only thing I am not going to be able to do is let you ballbust me, as I have no balls to bust. But everything else... slapping, kicking, trampling, ass worship, boot worship, ashtray service, spitting, pissing, shitting... it's all good. I have very few limits, as you know, Goddess..." there was enough of a pregnant pause for the brunette to open her eyes and look down before the dyke concluded, "and Mistress Anna may do what she wants to me, without limit."

"Fuck," Anna whispered again. She reached with a gloved hand to take the dyke's chin in her palm, pushing her back a little. She narrowed her eyes demurely before she leaned down and kissed her. Hard. After their lips parted, the brunette looked directly into Laura's eyes. "Being c-c-called that has been a fantasy of mine for so l-long. I'm going to love hearing it to-to-tonight, I think."

"Any night, Mistress," Laura purred, then took Anna's gloved hand and slowly, sensually kissed each knuckle without breaking eye contact, a true sign of her submission to the geeky girl. "I will be your sub and slave any time you need or want to practice or learn. I've already eaten a bit of your shit, and pleasured you with my mouth, so I honestly feel naturally subservient to you already."

The brunette felt her breath catch at that admission. She held a hand over her heart as it was beating so hard that she felt like it was trying to burst out of her. She had never felt anything like this, and it was starting to overwhelm her in the best way possible.

No-one, ever, in her life had willingly placed themselves below her. She was used to being the lowest rung, the most trodden on and quiet and shy and submissive... and here was a muscular, gorgeous, powerful woman willingly licking her boots and kissing her knuckles. Like on Saturday, the bonfire erupted within her, sparked by the dominant fire in her chest. This time, however, the firestorm consumed her unabated, and she felt her mouth pull into a very unfamiliar grin.

Straightening up, she pointed at Sam's shiny PVC boots, the sadistic smirk on her face starting to feel more natural by the moment.

"Those boots on my girlfriend aren't going to lick themselves, are they... cunt?"

Sam's eyebrows shot up at the sheer sensual steel in Anna's voice and her use of the most vile and hated name for a woman, but the stability there and the fact that she hadn't stuttered was not lost on the punk. The grin on her lips showed that she appreciated the command, and leaning back against the little central island of the apartment's kitchen, she lazily lifted a boot. Laura took the toe of it into her mouth, suckling and licking around it.

To the punk's surprise, Anna gently kicked apart Laura's legs, then lifted a booted foot and placed the sole on the small of the dyke's back. Very gently, she teased at the woman's tight shitter with the tip of the stiletto heel, making an almost purring sound as she did. The submissive giant moaned around the boot in her mouth, trying to push her asshole backwards and up onto the stiletto heel. The geeky girl smiled wide, then put her foot back down on the ground and looked up to meet her love's blue eyes.

"I told you," Sam held out a hand to Anna, who took it and allowed herself to be pulled beside the punk, "there is a natural Domina within you. Sounds like you're starting to say hello her."

"So," Anna's voice was still sensual but filled with the steel as well, "what do w-we do now?"

Sam looked at her, then pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss as Laura set about licking the sole of the punk's boot.

"Whatever the fuck you want, babe," the purple haired Goddess whispered as their lips parted. "Whatever. The. Fuck. You Want. This is your night. I'm just here to guide you and play along."

Anna looked down at Laura, licking and kissing at Sam's boots. She bit her lower lip in thought, thinking back over all the porn videos, as well as the actual instructional videos that some other Dominas had put online. She suddenly smiled, then, a moment later, gently cleared her throat, leaned over, and spat on the back of the dyke's head. The wet slap of it hitting made the woman down there tilt her head sideways and look up with narrowed, sensual, subservient eyes.

Sam smirked, then cleared her own throat and spat as well, her projection landing wetly on the dyke's cheek. Glancing over at Anna with a smile, she gestured for her to spit on Laura again. This time, Anna's foamy spit landed directly in Laura's eye, and the brunette felt a laugh build in her chest at what she was doing. She let it out, grinning ear to ear, which tugged a surprised smile from her love.

"I still c-can't quite believe I'm d-doing this," she muttered, but before Sam could reply, Anna crouched down, grabbed a big fistful of Laura's hair and yanked her head painfully back. The dyke let out a yelp that was both pained and pleasured, the two mixing together perfectly. She cleared her throat as well as her nose nastily this time, dragging up all the phlegm she could, then puckered her lips and spat. It slapped into the dyke's forehead and immediately dripped down over her eye. "Why does this feel so... s-so good to do? It's nasty and gross... and I l-love it..."