S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The punk stepped over the lip of the tub and planted a foot either side of Laura's hips, sliding a shiny gloved hand up her labia before pulling back the hood of her clit and pushing her hips forward. She looked up and met Anna's eyes. The look that shot between them was beyond electric, it was an arc that split the atmosphere with an almost audible crack as they both saw each other as their natural, true selves, as if for the first time.

"As the Mistress said," Sam smirked, dropping her gaze down to the panting dyke who was fingering herself as fast as she could, "let's do it right this time."

Anna's lips spread in a smile, her intestines gurgling in anticipation. Lowering her crouch until her asshole was hovering a foot over Laura, she felt the pressure in her guts disappear, just like it had on Saturday. This time, however, she wasn't bearing down, so there was no sudden explosion of shit. A burst of piss shot forth from her pussy, soaking the dyke's face in an instant, as a wet, long fart spoke of things mere moments away.

This time, her asshole crackled open wetly and a solid, long piece of shit started to emerge. Her aim was off a little from having moved back a bit to piss on Laura's face. Sighing in relief and pleasure, she relaxed after about a foot of shit had emerged. Her asshole sliced the tip of the danging waste, with it finally falling and landing wetly on the dyke's tits. Bringing her ass forward, Anna pushed again, and this time a long, sticky, thick shit surged forth, the tip landing in Laura's right eye as the woman gasped happily, then started to laugh in sheer pleasure and submission as Sam's piss started splashing against her stomach.

With a small grunt, Anna pushed another foot or so of shit out before relaxing again. The long, sticky turd landed with a small slap across the dyke's eyes, the tip falling almost perfectly into Laura's mouth. She immediately closed her lips around it, sucking at it like it was strap-on being pushed into her throat, making a sound of happiness.

The smell hit Anna then.

Briefly, she flashed back to Saturday, her stomach rumbling gently, but a moment later it was replaced with pleasure. As Sam had mentioned what seemed like a year ago, 'after the first time, the smell of it should start to turn from revolting to erotic.' Now that she had emerged from her shell, she let those new pathways in her mind form. Looking at Laura sucking on the tip of her shit, her hand smearing the shit on her breasts across her body, Sam's piss splashing off her, her face partially buried in the second turd...

Something in her clicked. The smile on her face threatened to rip it in half, and with a small laugh, she pushed again, this time shooting her bowels down onto Laura's face with force, the wet crackling sound of the shit rapidly exiting her asshole sounding like music in her ears. Even Sam brought her head forward, smiling as she watched the torrent of fecal matter bury Laura's face from forehead to chin, and start to spill over and slide down her neck to her collar and down her small cleavage.

With a satisfied grunt followed by a couple of wet farts, Anna relaxed fully, tossing her head back and sighing. A few last little pellets of shit managed to squeeze out as she pushed one final time, then stepped down off the little platform and admired the mess that the dyke was currently moaning happily under. Remembering both the scat porn she had watched, as well as Saturday, she reached forward...

Then paused, looking at the gloves on her hands and arms. Worth more than twice what my boots are. Sam had lent her these gloves, expecting and knowing she would take care of them and use them only in the right way. Working quickly, she tugged both off, placing them carefully on the countertop behind her, making sure that they were dry and safe, then smiled widely.

She was about to go all in. She no longer was nervous or timid about it. She was going to fucking enjoy this fetish, and she was looking forward to how her beautiful punk would react.

Sam's eyes widened noticeably as Anna leaned forward over Laura, smacking the dyke's hand away from her chest. Without pausing, the geeky girl planted a hand directly into the small pile of shit that had slid down to the collarbones, and started to wetly smear it all over the muscular woman. It squished and squelched between her fingers, coating her hand in ragged, wet waste. Working methodically, she painted the dyke's torso from shoulders to navel, making sure no skin was showing beneath the smeared shit, then slid her hand up. It crested up over the neck and then planted wetly in the warm pile of scat that she had placed there moments ago.

"Eat it, you dyke toilet whore," Anna whispered with fire, pushing her fingers into Laura's mouth, like Sam had done to her. The dyke gagged a little, but made a happy sound after the brunette felt her throat tighten momentarily, swallowing down what she had pushed in.

"Fuck, that's n-nasty," she grinned, clearing her throat and spitting into the brown, wet mess that was Laura's mouth. "I like you nasty... my slave."

"Babe, are you feelin-EEP!"

Sam's little yelp came as, using both hands, Anna scooped up a big pile of shit from Laura's face and planted it against the punk's abdomen. She immediately started to smear it as her girlfriend looked down at her with a shocked, surprised look. As her hands moved up, coating the PVC of her corset with wet shit, a small laugh came from those shiny black lips, joined by a demure, sensual look.

"You kinky bitch," the punk purred, then pulled her geeky girl up and back into the tub before she wrapped her arms around Anna's waist and pulled them tight to each other. The shit squelched and spread across both of their abdomens and up between their tits, making the brunette moan happily before kissing her love hard and deep. They touched foreheads after their lips parted, Sam scooping a bit of shit into her gloved hands and smearing the exposed tops of her girlfriend's massive melons.

"I f-feel..." Anna started, then smirked. "I feel like I w-want to do something I've seen in a c-couple of German scat porns..."

She then prized Sam's arm from around her waist, before she shuffled back, looking over her shoulder for aim. Once in the perfect place, she looked back into the punk's gorgeous eyes, smiled widely... then simply sat.

"Oh, my god," Sam brought a hand to her lips, trying to hide the massive smile as Anna's shit squished out from under her ass as it came to rest on Laura's face.

Even the dyke stiffened for a moment, before her hands came up and wrapped around the brunette's thighs, leaving brown, wet handprints there. The wet, squelching sound joined by the plop of wet shit falling onto the floor of the tub almost sent the violet haired kinkster over the edge. It sounded like it was raining for a few moments, so much had been squished out.

"I've... always w-wanted to d-do that," Anna chuckled, then wiggled her ass back and forth, then stood up a little before planting her ass down again. She looked up at Sam, smiling devilishly. A moment later, she stood and kissed Sam hard and passionately on the lips, leaving two sticky wet shitty handprints on the punk's cheeks from holding her face.

Grinning, she rubbed her hand up Sam's cheeks.

For the third time in a minute, a surprised look crossed the punk's face, although this time it was being painted over with wet, slimy, sticky shit. The grin that emerged a moment later was joined by a deep, hearty laugh of pleasure, and she closed her eyes, letting the brunette completely cover her face. When she felt the hand pulling away, she opened her eyes and grabbed the wrist, then stared deep into those emerald eyes as she licked Anna's hand from palm heel to fingertip, covering her tongue in shit. Smiling, she swished it around in her mouth for a few moments, then spat it wetly into the geek's cleavage, who gasped happily as the nasty mess slid down into the bustier.

"You fucking kinky slut," Sam whispered as she gave her girlfriend deadly bedroom eyes. She then scooped up some wet shit from under her breasts and, holding it up, raised an eyebrow at Anna. He girlfriend looked at it, then carefully removed her glasses with just her fingertips, folding them and placing them on the ledge where she had taken a shit on Laura, then nodded with a smile.

"Just n-not in my mouth, okay?"

Sam nodded, then placed her shit-covered hand on Anna's cheek. The brunette sighed happily, fully accepting the fetish, the eroticism of it all. She let her eyes slide closed, also this time keeping her mouth closed as well. She focused on the kinky feel of it, of how it was warm and wet against her skin, yet sticky as the punk's hand rubbed up and then across her forehead. It smelled like shit, quite literally, but the smell was now making her so wet that she was dripping down her thighs.

As her other cheek was smeared, she let her heart soar because it was Sam that was painting her face brown. Those strong, deft fingers, the little gasps and moans she was making as she too was obviously getting turned on by finally sharing fully in the fetish with her love. Anna, making sure her chin wasn't smeared yet, bit her lower lip from the sheer pleasure she was feeling. She popped her lip back out a moment later as she felt those fingers draw down the sides of her nose and then down and around her lips, smearing her chin in wet, wonderful excrement.

But I'm not sharing in the full fetish, she thought a moment later, an image in her mind coming forth as Sam's lips, fiercely tasting of shit, met hers powerfully and lovingly. Melting into the kiss, feeling a shit covered hand squish into the back of her head, and not really caring, Anna felt herself open up to what she needed to do. First it had been the firestorm of domination that had taken her over, letting her inner self finally surface. Next, it had been watching her shit cover Laura, who was masturbating furiously while smearing herself in waste.

It was time to go all the way. Bet it all on red and spin the roulette wheel. Setting her mind, she prepared herself, and that meant... Her stomach turned and tossed at the thought, but despite that, she accepted that she would just have to fucking enjoy it. Better to get it over with first, then, and quickly!

"Sam, forget w-what I just s-said," Anna whispered after their lips parted, looking into those deep, infinitely deep ice blue eyes, glimmering with desire and sensuality. "I... I'm r-ready... let's go all th-the way with this."

The punk's eyebrow raised at that, but her eyes widened as Anna brought her hands up and undid the bustier. Tossing it aside out of the tub, it left a small streak of shit as it slid to a stop after clattering across the floor a short distance. She rubbed shit over the exposed, creamy flesh there, leaving little trails of brown that shone in the overhead lights. She then took a deep breath, and lowered herself down to her knees, between Laura's spread legs. Bringing her hands up under her breasts, pushing them together and up, looking up at her lover with a wide smile... she nodded.

"I'm ready," she said, her voice strong and steady. "I wasn't Saturday... b-but I am now..."

"You're... sure?" Sam said cautiously, a hand going to Anna's cheek to gently stroke at it. It didn't even occur to her that she had smeared a little more shit on her girlfriend's face. She almost yelled in shock when the geeky girl turned her face into the hand, and without waiting, licked up a mouthful of shit.

"Fuck!" Sam gasped, snapping her hand back as if from a live electrical wire. Shit in Anna's mouth had caused the break on the weekend, had sent the brunette into a catatonic stat-

Her jaw dropped open as Anna closed her mouth without breaking eye contact, the smile wide and loving. Wincing ever so slightly and going a little pale, she obviously swished it around in her mouth, then pursed her lips slightly. The punk could barely believe it, but after a coughed gag and a wet-sounding retch, the brunette squeezed the shit out of her lips and let it dribble down her chin in a decent mimicry of what the punk herself had done just four days ago.

Wincing as she fought down another retch, Anna still smiled so widely up at Sam it pulled her lips apart, wet shit covering some of her teeth and all of her chin, a moment before she retched again. This time, a little vomit shot out of her nose as she slammed her lips shut, cheeks puffing up as her mouth filled with the contents of her stomach. Instead of the brunette looking stunned, her smile widened and her hand slid down between her legs, rubbing shit against her clit.

Anna puked lightly again, forcing her to open her mouth, the vomit that arced forth colored orange and with a few little chunks it it, most likely from lunch. Yet, the geeky brunette didn't double over, flail, or otherwise show any shock at all. Another arc issued forth, and Sam was stunned even more when her girlfriend lifted herself up, making sure that it splashed off of her fit stomach, feeling warm and smooth as it ran down between her legs and over her pussy, knowing of the punks emetophilia.

Belching, Anna didn't even look down as a third round of vomit fell from her mouth, splattering against her thighs as she knelt. The laugh that came shortly after was unexpected. Sam damned near fell over when the geeky brunette reached down, scooped some of the puke up, and rubbed it against her already shit-covered abdomen, her other hand splashing some against the punk's pussy, rubbing it in. She tossed her head back, and another laugh, this one definitely full of pleasure, escaped the geeky girl. After her laughter died down to a sustained giggle, she met the punk's shocked eyes again, then slowly, sensually licked her lips.

"That shit t-t-tasted absolutely awful. I can n-now actually use the term 'tastes like shit' literally!" Anna chuckled, looking down at herself as she brought her other hand back from Sam's pussy, rubbing the mixed shit and puke up over her tits. "But... I c-could get used to it. If it's your shit, that is. Besides... even the sc-scat porn stars throw up o-once in a while."

No response came, so she looked up.

Sam's face was frozen in a shocked expression, the only sign she was even alive was her chest rising and falling with her breath and the occasional blink. Anna almost laughed again, as the roles from Saturday, at least for the moment, were reversed. She was the one that was dominating and supporting, covered in puke and shit, and the punk was catatonic. Finally unable to contain it, she burst out in a belly laugh, which jiggled her breasts enough to have some of the looser bits of shit fall to the tub floor.

"You just... but I thought... what the fuck... how did... where did... did that just fucking happen?!?!" the punk finally managed.

"Yes, hon, it d-did," Anna smiled up at her, fighting down her giggles. "Now... I b-bet you've been w-waiting to hear this from me, so let me g-get it right the first t-time..."

"Hear... what?" Sam shook her head as if to clear it, closing her eyes for a moment. When she looked back down at Anna, she audibly gasped again at the sheer heat and desire radiating from her. Even Laura reached up and scooped shit from her eyes, pausing her masturbating as she watched the two stare at each other.

"Sam," Anna said demurely, reaching up behind her head and tugging the elastic out from her ponytail, not caring that doing so left a streak of lumpy wet shit in her locks. Shaking her head side to side so her full mane of hair settled behind her back, she let her eyelids slide half closed and her lips part in perhaps the sexiest gasp she had ever uttered. To Sam, it was perhaps the most beautiful that the woman she was madly in love with had ever looked. When she spoke next, her voice was filled with smoky, husky sensuality as a smile of pure love and deep, dark kink spread across her face.

"Sam, my love... shit on me."

Chapter 23-1: Sam

Sam's breath caught in her throat.

She didn't quite believe what she had just heard. She shook her head again to clear away the shock of seeing Anna rubbing herself with shit and puke, of hearing her laugh and gasp sensually as she did. Part of her was screaming, telling her to check to make sure that her geeky girl wasn't having another mental breakdown. The larger part of her saw the steadiness, the resolve, the desire in those emerald eyes. The smile across that face, tinged wet and brown, some slime still dribbling down the chin. The way that Sam's fingertip trails were visible in the smeared, wet shit, showing how she had painted such a beautiful woman with her most extreme, her most beloved kink.

"Are... are you..." Sam started, before Anna gave her a fiery look, reaching up and grabbing her hips. A moment later, the punk teetered for a moment as she was forcefully spun around. Those hands then tugged her backwards and down, and she couldn't help but chuckle. "Okay, okay, easy there girl!"

The punk yelped slightly when a wet and sticky hand slapped her ass cheek, hard enough that it stung. Sam wiggled her ass playfully, then crouched slightly, looking down between her knees to make sure she was over the cupped tits, and not over Anna's face. That would be going too far too soon, she thought to herself, despite the absolutely insane desire ripping through her to see what that beautiful woman behind and below her would look like wearing shit on every part of her.

Sighing with effort, Sam closed her eyes and tightened her abs. Immediately, she felt the gurgle deep in her bowels as things shifted. She focused on that movement, her muscles flexing in a sequence that encouraged her body to push things towards her asshole. The feeling of needing to take a shit started to build, the nerves inside of her intestines recognizing the things that were happening... then...

The feeling of needing to shit built way too fast, the sensation shooting through her as a different gurgle warned her of what was about to happen. What had been a slow start was now an out of control intestinal train, and it was determined to make it to the final station on time. The feeling shot through her from her stomach, through her entire digestive tract, and then was laser focused on her asshole as it rounded the final bend and absolutely launched itself down her colon.

"Oh shit!" Sam gasped, eyes flying open as she desperately tried to stop things moving. No, not this, not for her first time! Stop! Stop STOP STOPPPP!

It was far too late, however.

The next instant, her ass puckered out slightly and issue forth a wet, slimy, tight stream of diarrhea with maximum force. Sam heard the splattering of her shit against skin, feeling some of it splash back against her exposed thigh above the top of her boots. She grimaced, clenching her teeth as she tried to stop the firehose that her asshole had become, but her body simply didn't listen to her.

She screwed her eyes shut to focus herself, trying to pull her pelvic floor forward and up, to seal her asshole as she felt a few semi-solid chunks absolutely cannonball out of her ass. No! Not for her first time! Not diarrhea, even I had to get used to it when I was first starting out!

Throwing her head back, mostly in effort but also with the actual pleasure and relief of taking a big, hot, wet shit, she tried so hard she was about to cry out in exasperation. A moment later, her train of thought, of focus, was completely derailed as she felt two hands grab her ass, fingers landing in her ass crack. They then pulled, opening her crack wider.