S.C.A.T. College Bk. 01 Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do I, Mistress," Laura smiled, sticking her tongue up and out to catch the spit as it slowly tracked down her face, swallowing it without even wincing. "As I said earlier, I am yours to use as you see fit."

She knelt up so that Anna didn't have to crouch down as much, and smiled sweetly, her face streaked with three lines of saliva shining in the overhead light.

"I love being used, it's how I deal with the stress of me needing to be an assistant forewoman at work... I love to give up control to one that deserves it, and you, Mistress, definitely deserve my submission. It's very rare for me to be the personal toy of two incredibly beautiful women at the same time."

Anna looked up and smiled at Sam, who chuckled and shook her head.

"Kiss ass," the punk said, then undid her hotpants and pushed them down to her thighs. She moaned as Anna snuck in a hefty and firm grope of bare ass cheek. "If you're going to kiss my ass, get your face in there and actually do it, you little subservient whore."

The dyke planted her face hard into Sam's ass crack a moment later, getting a moan of happiness from the punk. Anna smiled and felt the surge of domination through her as she watched the strong woman's tongue rim and push at the punk's asshole. She was finally doing something that took confidence and drive, and the nervousness she had felt back the dorm was slowly melting away.

"You know," she said, walking around in front of Sam, sliding her gloved hand between her legs and sliding a finger into the punk's already soaked pussy, causing her to gasp sensually, "I think I'm g-going to really enjoy tonight!"

Chapter 22

Biting her lip, Anna watched as Sam flicked her lighter, puffing to life her smoke before taking a strong pull on it, slowly exhaling the bluish-grey contents of her lungs up toward the ceiling.

"Dressed as you are, you m-m-make that look d-downright deadly," Anna purred, then caught the pack as Sam tossed it at her. The lighter came sailing over next, but Laura somehow moved fast enough to snatch it mid-flight. Smiling with a sensually submissive look in her eyes, she flicked it to life as the brunette pulled a cigarette out for herself.

The way that the first lungful hit was way more powerful, way more intense, than just the normal day to day experiences in the smoke pit by the dorm. This time, the buzz didn't just shoot up her spine to her brain, it shot all over her, to her fingertips, her toenails, standing every little hair on her body straight up. Shivering at the feeling, she exhaled from both her mouth and nose, settling back with a sigh into the plush couch.

"Wow," she murmured, watching as Laura leaned down and kissed the knee of her boot. She was not used to someone that powerful, that beautiful, watching and waiting to be commanded. Reaching forward, she stroked a gloved hand down the side of the dyke's face. In response, she felt the weight of the woman's head rest in her palm for a moment, sending another shiver through her. "You... really are a s-sub, aren't you? I mean... I n-never expected someone so... so... strong, to be submissive."

Laura let out a little chuckle at that, turning her head to kiss the palm of Anna's hand. Instantly, the brunette remembered that first day she and Sam had fucked, the way that the punk had kissed her palm as well. She let out a small, unnoticed gasp of realization that the motion was part of BDSM. I really should ask Sam later, she thought.

"I may be a strong woman, physically, and a supportive, friendly one mentally," the dyke said, kissing Anna's booted knee again, "but deep down inside, I know that I get my biggest pleasure, my best feelings, from fulfilling the needs of others. I'll help someone move a couch, because I like helping. I'll go to the hardware store to get more materials for a construction site, because I like being a runner for things like that."

She shuffled on the floor, bringing herself to kneeling and bowing her head in front of Anna.

"I'll let a cute college student shit on my face and in my mouth, because I know how much it turns me on being the toilet for that girl," she looked up with hooded eyes and a very naughty grin, as Anna blushed. "The fact that she is now a proper Mistress as well is just the cherry on the top... Mistress."

Anna glanced over at Sam, who was sitting back with a satisfied smirk on her face. Catching the glance, she smiled wide, holding out a hand to her girlfriend, who took it and felt the squeeze through it.

"Now you know how it feels," the punk said. "Now you know why I did it for almost a full year straight. Granted, Laura isn't paying you or me to dominate her, but I think her submitting at all is payment enough, especially with those muscles..."

Crawling over, the dyke stuck out her tongue and licked Sam's boot from the toe all the way to the mid-thigh... then kept licking up as the punk let out a little gasp, as she had not put her hotpants back on. Her shaved, smooth pussy was simply there to be pleasured. She let out a sexual moan a moment later as Laura's face was buried between her thighs, the wet sound of a tongue meeting hot flesh making Anna's own pussy start to flood.

Slowly opening her eyes, Sam caught Anna's look, smiling with a little malevolence. The look conveyed a watch this and learn message. The punk then took a fairly long drag on her cigarette, burning at least half an inch of it down. She exhaled as she looked down dominantly at Laura.

"You little slut," Sam's voice was commanding, sensual, quiet, and deadly smooth. "Ashtray."

Watching with some amazement, as she had only seen it in a few porn videos until this moment, Anna was mesmerized as Laura sat back on her heels, her torso straight up, and then tilted her head back. Eyes closed, she opened her mouth wide, sliding her tongue out and laid it flat on her chin. Sam winked at her girlfriend, then leaned forward, holding the cigarette over the waiting mouth, and flicked her thumb across the butt. The ash fell in clumps into the dyke's mouth, who waited a second, then closed her mouth and swallowed without so much as a wince.

"Holy fuck," Anna whispered, one hand going between her legs almost automatically, rubbing at her clit through the leather covering it. "That was... incredibly h-hot... Jesus..."

The punk smirked at her, then not-at-all gently slapped the side of Laura's head. She then gestured for the dyke to crawl to Anna.

"Of course, Goddess," the submissive beast of a woman purred, then turned to look at Anna, her gaze showing just how turned on she herself was getting. The brunette's breath caught as the dyke emphasized the way her hips wagged side to side as she low-crawled across the floor, ass way up in the air. Her tongue met boot, then licked slowly, passionately up the leg shaft, up over the knee...

With a gasp of sheer pleasure, Anna undid her pants and shoved them down, Laura grabbing them around knee height and tugging them the rest of the way off. The geeky girl laid her head back against the soft couch as that strong, rough tongue rasped its way over her clit, intensifying the heat that was blazing through her nerves.

With the nicotine buzzing in her brain as she took another lungful of smoke, the way her nerves were alight, it made her give an involuntary spasm. She bit her lip as she cried out quietly, feeling absolutely and completely turned on just as much as she had when Sam had fucked her up the ass. She held her breath for as long as she could, letting the rush of sensations fire up her neck and into her mind, before she exhaled as she opened her eyes just a bit and looked down at the dyke.

Seeing the smouldering look and the smile across the brunette's face, Laura gave Anna's clit a gentle but firm suck and lick. Letting out a small cry this time, unable to hold it in, the geeky brunette shuddered and felt herself perched right on the edge of a huge orgasm. The dyke glanced at the cigarette in the gloved fingers above her, then brought her head up and forward, tilting it back and opening her mouth, tongue out, smiling in total servitude.

With a shuddering breath, Anna brought the tip of her cigarette over the waiting mouth. She had watched so much porn where this happened, had had many a wet dream about doing it, even earlier today down in the smoke pit. But... it was happening, it was here, now, right now, this moment. With a deliberate movement, she flicked her thumb across the butt.

The ash tumbled from the tip, seeming to fall in slow motion as she watched. It spun gently as it fell, little flakes of burned paper and tobacco shedding away from it as the air caught each just right. It was almost poetic, the final fall of the burned remains that had Anna's mind so smooth, so calm, so high on life at the moment... and then it landed on a wet, shining tongue. The eyes above that tongue showed passion, enjoyment, and heavy submission as the tongue slowly slid back, the mouth closed, and without a wince, the ashen remains disappeared forever.

"Fuck. Me! God," Anna whispered, unable to tear her eyes away from the ones looking up at her. "I... wow... I've w-watched that happen so m-many times in videos... but to actually do it..."

She cried out in pleasure as a finger, strong and precise, sneakily slid into her soaked pussy. Throwing her head back, she gasped as it started to slide in and out, twisting and pulling against her g-spot instantly. She squirmed as the dyke grinned mischievously and turned her finger slightly, rubbing across the g-spot as well as up and down. It was all Anna could do to not scream and let herself fly off the handle into a bone-shattering orgasm. She was clenching her fists harder than she ever had trying to hold it off.

"How... the fuck... do you find it... so fast?"

Laura's little chuckle was a tickle on her ears.

"I'm a dyke, Mistress," came the quiet but intense reply. "Kinda have to know these things if I want to have a lady... or two... or three... or more... over for some fun."

Gasping in pleasure, Anna felt her stomach gurgle a little, and felt a little pressure shift down low. Without any warning, she simply bore down on her abdominal muscles, and a jet of piss shot out around the finger in her. It splashed the dyke square in the face, making her yelp joyously. A moment later, Laura yanked her finger out, then slammed her mouth around the geeky girl's pussy, drinking as if it was the first water she had tasted in a week.

"Oh fuck!" the brunette cried out, feeling the dyke's tongue pressed against the bottom of her pussy, pushing her labia open so the piss shot straight into her mouth. Glancing over, she watched as Sam, smiling, legs spread, was gently fingering herself watching the display in front of her. Noticing the look, she smiled wider.

"I think she likes you as a Mistress," the punk winked. "I know I do, but then again, I'm biased because I love you."

Anna panted, smiling in love, before the tongue in her labia flicked up and across her clit with some force. Distracted as she had been, she jerked from the sudden shock across her nerves, and finally her pleasure consumed her entirely.

She arched up on the couch, only touching it with her thighs and head, and screamed at the top of her lungs as she began to lose control of her body. Her piss was joined with a hefty squirt of pussy juices, so much so it pushed out around Laura's lips and splattered the couch beneath. She reached down and grabbed a huge fist of hair and pulled, forcing Laura's mouth and face deeper onto her raging pussy, squirting again and again into the dyke's waiting mouth.

"Holy... Fucking... FUCK!" Anna howled in a high pitched voice as she shuddered and twitched, her body jerking to and fro as the nerves fired off one after the other. She heard and felt her heart thundering behind her breasts, the heat radiating through her one of the best feelings she had ever experienced. In that moment, dominant, on fire, pleasured by someone willingly submitting to her...

She recalled all the memories of her darkest times, of the days when she had wished endlessly to be exactly where she was right now. Wishing to be dominant, to have others bow down to her, to submit to her will instead of torturing her, instead of making her feel meek and tiny. The days of being subjected to the pain and torture of being who and what she was, of her emotions being out of control and her mind consumed by hate and sadness.

As if by magic, all of those thoughts simply started to disappear. Evaporate. They didn't matter anymore, not because of her recovery on Sunday, of Sam being her rock, but because this was her first orgasm as a Domina. This was her realizing her dream. This was her winning against all those who had looked down on her, as she was now looking down at someone that wanted to be servicing her.

The fantasies she had entertained in her depression roared back to the surface. Remembering how she had dreamed of kicking the guys between their legs, the shock that she imagined registering on their face as she kicked them again and again until blood stained their pants. Of grabbing the girls by their hair, throwing them down and stomping a boot into their face, commanding them to lick and kiss her soles. Of raining her piss down on them as they flailed and sputtered before she sat on their faces and filled their mouths with a sneering look at their wide, surprised ones.

It struck her that those fantasies no longer needed to be fantasies. Without knowing that she had still been clinging on by her fingernails to everything that had happened, she finally let go.

The faces and voices of those that had been the ones to pitch her into darkness simply faded from her mind. They no longer mattered, they no longer needed to be remembered. The shackles upon her shattered, exploding outward away from her. She was no longer Anna the timid, Anna the depressed, Anna the abused, Anna the autistic geek. She was no longer the lowest rung, no longer the dirt under everyone else's feet, and she let out a roar that shook the apartment as the orgasm fully consumed her and elevated her to her rightful place.

She was Joanna Elizabeth Hollister.

Fuck anyone that tried to deny her that anymore.

She finally felt free from everything that had been holding her back. She finally felt the woman she knew she was rip through her, smashing the old her aside. She finally accepted herself for who and what she was, as Sam had so rightly pointed out a week ago...

She was a Domina.

Even Sam's breath caught at the look that crossed Anna's face. A sensual, powerful smirk, lips just parted, eyes lidded but stabbing fire at the dyke between her legs. The brow no longer furrowed in worry, but smoothed in sheer power and control. The way her cheeks pulled up, accenting her face and pulling the skin tight across her chin, her eyes squinting ever so slightly. The glistening of the lights overhead off her shining lips, the way that despite her glasses being geeky and a bit too big, they seemed perfect in that moment to frame her eyes, the emeralds within catching fire.

"Good little fucking bitch," Anna's whisper was murderously sensual... smoky, dark, deep, commanding, dominant. She grabbed a handful of Laura's hair, pulling the dyke into her pussy hard, getting a muffled yelp that was followed immediately with narrowed eyes speaking of the pleasure the woman was feeling being hauled in tight. A few seconds later, the dyke's hands started to push lightly against her thighs, then started slapping at them lightly. Her eyes widened, flicking up to meet the emerald ones behind the glasses, which were glaring down at the muscular woman with a Get used to it, slut look in them.

A moment later, she shoved Laura back, the woman panting in a few huge breaths as she fought to stop from toppling over backwards, so forceful the brunette had been. She then smiled sensually at Anna, licking her lips, a small growl of recognition coming from her chest, and she then bowed her head submissively. A booted foot came up, and the heel of it was immediately sucked between two lightly pink lips, hands supporting the calf and ankle.

Anna then looked over at Sam.

Sam gasped audibly, the look was so powerfully dominant. Gone was the shy, nervous little geek. Smiling wide, the punk knew that it had finally happened. Everything before now was just the lead up. The woman looking at her now, finally, was the true Anna, the woman that she had sensed all the way back a week and a half ago, buried under memories and pain.

This was the woman that she had seen hiding deep behind those emerald eyes, behind those perfectly-too-big glasses. This was the woman that had railed her brutally with a strapless when she had wanted to be fucked stupid. This was the Domina that had caused her to orgasm three times in 20 minutes lying on the kitchen floor...

"Hello, you lovely thing," Sam purred as she shifted over and slid a hand over Anna's cheek, pulling her in for a kiss. As expected, it was fiery, passionate, and forceful. "This is the real you, babe. I saw it in you from the start. I knew you had it in you, and you've shown little bits of it before now... but I told you I could help you bring it out, and here you are. And you are more beautiful than even I could imagine."

"It feels so... n-natural," Anna replied, the meek, shy voice completely obliterated by the firm, confident, even fiery voice she used now. "I never knew... I never d-dreamed... that I could ever truly feel this way..."

Sam planted a hard, deep kiss on her lips. A strong, gloved hand came up and grabbed a huge fistful of hair and pulled the punk in so tightly that that it hurt in the best way possible. A small chuckle made them both turn to look down Anna's leg, Laura sitting there, licking her lips, a stiletto heel wet and shining in front of her.

"Goddess, Mistress," she said, bowing her head and dipping her eyes slightly before looking back up at them, her smile speaking as to what she wanted. "I think this would be the perfect time to-"

"Absolutely," Anna cut her off with a sadistic smile.

To Sam's surprise, she dropped her foot back to the floor, then leaned forward and slapped the fuck out of Laura's face. The sound of leather against wet skin cracked cross the apartment, almost echoing it was like a gunshot, twice as loud as when Anna had slapped her on Sunday. After a brief look of shock, the dyke's face darkened with a smile and slit eyes, purring deep in her chest. When the slap with the other hand struck, the smile deepened even more, the lips pulling back to bare sharp teeth, feral and looking like prey, ready for what was soon going to happen.

The brunette stood, grabbing the dyke's hair and strode towards the bathroom. Laura crawled as quickly as she could, but was still half-dragged, making just the right whiny sounds that a submissive should. Once in the bathroom, Anna damned near threw Laura over the edge of the tub as if she weighed nothing. Sam slid up behind Anna, reaching around her waist as she kissed her exposed neck, a gloved hand sliding down between her legs and rubbing against the raging heat that radiated from there.

"This time," Anna said quietly, turning her head enough to look over her shoulder at her love, eyes completely alight with passionate fire and sheer dominance. "This time... l-let's do this right."

Anna grabbed the towel drying rack above the head of the tub, stepping up on the small little platform there as Sam started to rub her own exposed pussy at just how fucking hot her girlfriend was looking and acting. Laura was panting in need and desire, looking up over herself as the brunette's fine ass lowered itself down. One hand on the towel rack, the other pulling a cheek aside, the brunette glared down with a sadistic look, then issued a long, drawn out fart.